The Vicar's Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our bodies were drawn closer together. It was then that I felt her hands wander down my back, the palms rubbing my bottom, feeling the contours of the cheeks. Oh! So wonderful! I wasn't really fully aware of what she was doing - I was just letting things happen. With open mouths our tongues were hungrily exploring each other. I wrapped my arms round her waist, inside the waistband to find her bare flesh. Breaking our kiss, our cheeks touched together and rubbed gently. My body was aflame with lust, loins churning, hungry for her. I wondered if her pants were getting as wet as mine - very slippy! Vaginal juices were oozing freely. I was desperate for her touch down there.

'Don't go yet' I whispered in her ear, stroking her bottom with one hand, the other brushing against her jacket to feel her breasts. My head was on her neck, my nose nuzzling her hair line, whilst inhaling the lovely scent of her skin and hair. So warm and sexy. She uses lavender soap, I thought. I noticed another mole on the slope of her shoulder.

Then she moved. With my eyes closed, I felt her slide onto her knees in front of me, my mind was in a whirl. Was she going to lick my pussy I wondered? That's a crazy thought! I wish, I wish! But... Oh, yes please. Yes, yes, yes, please! Not daring to look, I gasped lightly aware of her hands circling my thighs, her head slipping beneath the hem of my skirt. My heart was thudding. You know the feeling!

The next thing I knew, her breath was like a light breeze on my groin. So magical! I was so very tense with anticipation. By this time, I was gasping for breath, all on edge. It was so amazing. Knickers were carefully eased aside and - wow! - I felt the tip of her tongue slide between my labia - wet through, and anxious for attention.

Oh, my god! Legs turning to jelly, my loins fluttered wildly. I felt the tension tugging at muscles in buttocks and groin. It was unbelievable. I couldn't stand upright any longer. With knees buckling, my hands rested on her head to prevent me from collapsing on top of her. With uncontrollable shaking legs, breath held, my loins burst in a deluge of stunning spasms. I cried out in delirious joy as I lunged again and again and again at the face between my thighs. My jerks were uncontrollable. This was ridiculous! But so very marvelous! A sudden irresistible orgasm. Just like that! Shattered apart! I collapsed into the armchair, panting for breath, loins twitching. Phew! It had all been so sudden and unexpected. Christ! What an orgasm!

When I recovered my breath, Carol was kneeling beside me, removing my blouse and bra. My skirt had already been taken off, probably during the sudden activity of a few moments ago. I was limp! But Carol fixed her mouth on my right nipple to suckle, whilst toying with the other between her thumb and fingers. It felt great! Tucking my hand into the top of her blouse, I pushed the palm over her right breast, gently squeezing the stiff nipple. What a marvelous firm, soft swelling.

But, before I had the chance to enjoy feeling her, Carol lowered her head down my belly, squatting between my thighs. Glancing down, I could see she was studying the golden framed vulva. After parting the thighs wide open, her face moved into the hairy groin. The feel of her lips on my valley had me trembling once again. Her chestnut hair hung over my belly as she went to work on me. The magic of her tongue brought me to a peak of fervor, loins flexing, muscles contracting. I moaned and groaned to a second climax of ecstacy. As my loins shook more and more violently, so her mouth chewed at me harder. I was climbing the peak of delight. The spasms, when they started, seemed to got on for ever. Crashing over me like a succession of waves.

'Oh, God! More! Marvelous! Oo yes! Yes!' Crying out for more, it wasn't until I felt her finger drive deep into my rectum that I leaped as though hit by a bolt of lightning, the convulsion throwing Carol from me. My body writhed and writhed as I cried and screamed in agonizing bliss. Fuck! Fuck! Bloody hell! I'm in heaven, I thought. My whole being wrapped in a blanket of delight. Two quick orgasms. I could hardly believe it. This woman could have me on the verge all day, I thought! Ever so slowly, with a long sigh, I relaxed in a warmth of physical happiness.

But Carol had more to give. Taking me in her arms, she eased me onto the floor. Lying me on my back, she hoisted my hips high and wide, exposing the tousled genitals. Standing astride me, between my thighs, she lowered her own loins over mine until out vulvas were meshing together. Our two clits massaged each other. It was out of this world! Carol was getting very emotionally involved.

'Come on! Come on!' she urged herself, 'Yes! Yes! Do it! Do it!' Both vaginas were oozing, sticky with our honeyed juices. I managed to get my fingers onto her clitoris - and what a clit! - and finally into her vagina. She slumped over me, allowing my fingers to penetrate her, fucking her hard as she moaned in my mouth. Three - then four - then all five fingers worked in her secret passage of joy. Then, to my surprise, my whole fist disappeared into her. She was calling out for more. More!

I fucked her hard with my hand, feeling her stimulated body heaving and rolling. Taking my cue from Carol's earlier act, the index finger of my other hand penetrated her rectum. The effect was electric! Carol went into a paroxysm of passion. As she jerked and jolted, groaning loudly, my hand slipped from her, allowing me to study her vulva. It was spread open, labia apart, vagina dilated, from which there was a starchy trickle.

Needless to say, Carol had a beautiful vulva. The most beautiful one is always the one you're looking at! But this was something else! It was fleshy. Really fleshy! There were more small moles on her outer lips. I wanted to remember them all. Her vestibule was full of little delights. Surrounding the opening to her treasure chest were four pink petals, guarding the secret of her inner bower, now dilated to welcome the visitor to the center of her juicy body.

The outstanding feature of Carol's vestibule was at its peak - her clitoris, resembling the end of my little finger. It was about an inch long, thrusting proudly from the hood. It was for all the world like the head of a very small penis, except of course, there was no pee hole, the hood acting as its foreskin from whish the labia drooped on either side. I was fascinated by it. I had only ever seen one oversized clit before, but this was by far the biggest! I could take hold of it between my finger and thumb to masturbate it, making Carol squirm and jerk with delight. The whole area of her vulva was framed in a wonderful oval of chestnut curls. It was gloriously magnificent!

As I gazed on her treasures, I could feel her sensitive fingers exploring my own vulva, carefully checking what I had to offer. We lay together, side by side, head to navel for many long minutes, studying each other. Fingers and lips and tongues were busy searching the delights before us, seeking out the hidden crevices, the soft lumps and swellings, as I memorized every little detail. It was a long drawn out sensuous session, leading each other inevitably into shimmering ripples of ecstacy washing over our bodies.

Eventually I sucked on her large clit, giving it a blow-job with my lips, feeling Carol throb with involuntary muscular contractions. My own limbs responded to the stimulus of her touch. We clung together, grappling in desperation at our vulvas with our lips and teeth, as the spasms once again shook through us. Whimpering, sighing and moaning, unable to contain our mutual glorious agony, until we cried out our ecstatic joy together.

The time came for Carol to leave, promising to return sometime soon. But I knew she wouldn't. It was a brief, wonderful, wild casual affair we had both drank to the full. Now it was time to shower and prepare for dinner with Peter and Susanna.

Through the telling of the strange encounter, Susanna didn't speak. She just played with her favorite toy - Sarah's vulva - and nibbled at her breasts. She was turned on again, and desperate for Sarah's whole attention. They made love again.
THE THIRD ENCOUNTER

On the drive home from the vicarage that evening, after a pleasant meal, followed by an hour of delicious love making with Susanna, when her husband had gone out on a pastoral visit, Sarah still felt curiously unfulfilled with a deep uneasiness inside. The wonderful orgasms with Sue, gratifying though they were, had left her wanting something else. There was still an ache in the pit of her belly. A feeling of hunger. And she knew what it was. She wanted a cock! Thick and hard! The craving was gnawing at her.

These sexual urges had been more frequent recently. Sex was becoming a more demanding part of her life. And with George away, there could be no satisfaction from her husband at bedtime. Not that it would have been very exciting, even if he was at home! Her mind slipped back to the afternoon with Carol and her talk of dogging in the rear car park of the house. She wondered about it. No, she thought. The idea's absurd. Me? Dogging? But hang on - with spare cock around and no questions asked? Just undiluted copulation. No affection. No pretense. No commitment. Just shagging!

The thought was turning round and mind in her mind. After all, she thought, no-one would ever know. Just a hard fuck! Thrilling! After all, that's what the female body was created for in basic terms. Copulation! The whole purpose of a woman's body was to be penetrated by a man's cock. To procreate. As the idea strengthened, her resolve weakened. Well, taking a look wouldn't harm, would it? Just out of curiosity.

The thought of a possible sexual encounter persisted as she garaged the car, getting her all worked up. Making sure all the alarms were switched on before entering the house, Sarah went into the study of the private apartment to switch on the CCTV monitor screen. Although the bank of screens were in the Security Manager's office, they had a separate monitor installed in their private apartment which could be switched between the individual CCTVs throughout the house to check security.

Sarah picked up the remote control, pressing the Copse Car-park button. The screen flickered to life. Her eyebrows raised with disbelief. There were five cars in the park. It wasn't a very big car park, so the cars were never far apart from one another. Couples in and around the cars, were engaged in various sexual activities. In one car, half-hidden from her, the tail gate was up and a woman was lying on her back in the boot being shagged by a big guy. All Sarah could see of the woman was her splayed legs and ankles above the roof of the car.

That decided her! She wanted some of the action. If she got cold feet when the time came, she could always back off. After her session with Sue, Sarah had not put her bra back on, thinking there was no point just for the drive home. Now, she quickly peeled off her knickers as well, so that she was dressed only in her blouse and dirndl skirt, though she always wore a suspender belt and sheer dark blue stockings, for Sue. Sue found them sexy. After a visit to the bathroom, a quick check in the dressing mirror showed that she was presentable. She certaily was! Well, Sarah was very attractive. Some guy might get lucky!

Passing through the house to the back staff entrance, Sarah disabled the alarms, before slipping out of the door into the copse. It was as though in a dream. Unreal! The light had faded, but the air was still balmy and quite warm. The trees and bushes hid the house from the car park. She would creep into the corner of the park to take a long look at what was going on before deciding whether or not to join in, if the opportunity arose. Opening the security gate, Sarah crept through, treading carefully trying to avoid making a noise, heart pounding and mouthy dry.

But as soon as she emerged from the trees in to the car park, Sarah was confronted by a five-door VW Passat estate parked right in the corner before her. She almost bumped into it! It was metallic grey and very new-looking. Both the driver's door and the rear passenger door facing away from the entrance to the park, were wide open. Parked beyond that was a top of the range silver Ford Focus, and a black Saab five-door saloon. A fourth car at the far end was a gold Nissan Pathfinder. The fifth car had evidently left. In each car, couples were copulating in all positions. Some inside the cars, but one woman was bending over the bonnet, being shagged doggy style. It was mind boggling! So much to take in.

Sarah's attention was quickly drawn back to the car in front of her. The interior lights were on, allowing anyone to see clearly the couple on the back seat. To get a better view of the action, she moved to the driver's open door. The woman in the back seat was crouched forward on the man's lap, her hips bouncing up and down. She was a large lady, probably in her forties from what Sarah could guess, with short dark hair and expensive ear-rings. Not particularly beautiful, but who cared?

Her lipsticked mouth was wrapped tightly over the cock of the guy in the front seats. Head pressed against the roof of the car, the guy was kneeling, thighs wide apart, on both front seats so that his cock was thrust forward between the bucket seats. With his trousers and underwear round his ankles, his bare bottom was expansive, the muscles flexing.

The woman had her dark-blue skirt round her waist, straddling the man's loins, whilst he clawed at her dangling long breasts. The bra was somewhere round her neck, her blouse flapping open. Sarah was awestruck by the sight and the sound of their enjoyment of the action. In fact, she was totally mesmerised, feeling very turned on by the sight of a couple fucking so close to her.

The unmistakable sound of the woman's vagina squelching up and down on the cock, really started her lubricating glands to work overtime. Sarah felt a momentary embarrassment, though quickly realizing that all the couples in the park were there to exhibit themselves. To show off. It was their fun. Anyone was welcome to watch them. The disappointment was that she was unable to see the cock actually submerging itself into the hairy crevice designed for it. She longed to see the penetration.

Sarah had been vaguely aware of another car pulling into the car park to join the others. A car door was heard to close across the park, but she was too engrossed in what was going on in the Passat to take much notice. There were soft, cautious footsteps behind her, then she felt it! A hand pressing gently on her bottom. Catching her breath, Sarah suddenly tensed, with a cold trickle down her spine. Goose pimples broke out on her arms. Oh my God! Having her bottom stroked lowered all her defenses. She loved her bum being stroked. It was well padded, sagging slightly to form a deep crease below the cheeks.

Resisting the temptation to turn round, she sensed the man standing behind her left shoulder, feeling his breath on her neck. He had to remain anonymous, otherwise she'd back off. A soft cultured voice whispered in her ear.

'May I? Are you available?'

The moment had arrived. The moment Sarah had waited for impatiently, but the moment she dreaded coming. An irreversible decision had to be made. Her body screamed out, yes please, but her mind was in turmoil. Should she allow this man to fondle her with his strange fingers - perhaps even penetrate her intimacy?

With a dry mouth, her heart beating faster, she tried to reason with herself. She could say 'sorry! not right now'. But it was no use. No words came. All that she could think of was the hand stroking her bottom. It was then that Sarah had this sudden crazy thought, that the man on the back seat with his cock up the woman bouncing on it, was her husband George. She could imagine watching George shag another woman.

The effect was electric. As if it had a mind all of its own, her left hand reached behind her, wildly groping for the man's crotch. Wow! Bull's eyes! Sarah gasped out loud as her hand encountered a hard shaft. His cock! It was already bared for action, she thought, complete with condom. The first cock she had felt other than her husbands for many years! It felt marvelous. But, that gesture was as good as saying yes to the stranger. Actions speaking louder than words. If she didn't actually say the work, she could pretend to herself that she hadn't really agreed.

The hand reached down to the rear hem of Sarah's skirt, scooping under it, fingers stroking the inside of her silk-encased thighs. They came across the creases below her buttocks, trailing a path across both cheeks. With no knickers to impede its progress, it felt so very erotic. Wicked! Sinful! But so exciting! Sarah held her breath in anticipation, squeezing the muscles as the fingers lingered and toyed with her bum. Surely this couldn't be happening to her, she thought. The idea was too ridiculous. But it was!

It was too late for her to go back now. At least, that what she told herself. And anyway, as the hand slowly explored the softness of the area between her thighs, not yet touching her soaking vulva, Sarah was desperate to fondle the cock behind her. She concentrated on the contours. Squeezing and stroking. It was a curious shape. It was thick - though not as thick as George's she thought.

Her husband had what they called a six by six penis, that is the length and circumference, making it quite a substantial piece of manhood. It was straight, whereas the one in her hand being eagerly investigated, had a distinct curve, with the head bent upwards at a sharp angle. Sarah had never felt a penis shaped like this before. It was riveting. She needed time to feel it all over.

By now, the man had reached the ridges of her drooping labia, prodding them, then gently probing the valley in between and the entrance to her vagina. Sarah was gasping heavily. She wanted cock so very badly. Her body was ravenous for it. Her whole being was crying out for penetration. But the man was in no hurry to start the assault. His first interest was to examine the territory. To carry out a sortie of the surroundings and ponder over the ground, which was rather damp. With expert skill, the fingers got into every crevice, feeling each little area, until satisfied that the desirable citadel was ready to be approached and breeched.

Sarah could feel her limbs trembling with anticipation. Unable to wait any longer, she pulled the cock towards her buttocks, pressing it into the crack of her bottom, willing it to penetrate, whilst all the time, imagining the man in the back seat to be George. It was a revelation to her to realize that she would love to watch her husband fucking another woman. Sinking his cock into her supple, private den.

The thought added to her own need. With her free hand, Sarah pulled up her skirt to drape over her waist as she bent forward, presenting her buttocks to the man behind, offering her eager vagina.

Satisfied that there was no obstacle to entering the cave of hidden precious treasures and delight, the man needed no other encouragement. With her eyes never leaving the sight of the couple in the back of the car, Sarah felt the end of the curiously shaped cock edge between her aroused, fleshy labia, seeking the passage to sexual fulfillment.

'Yes, yes! Do it!', she muttered thickly, more to herself than the man. 'Now!' That fantastic, unique sensation of a hard cock sliding its way into the secret enclosure of the vagina, filled Sarah with a feeling of supreme joy and consummation. She steadied herself by gripping either side of the frame of the car door, bending forward, pressing her buttocks backwards, reassuring the cock of its welcome into her passage of paradise, stretching its walls and stimulating the nerve-linings to unbelievable heights of ecstacy.