The Vicar's Wife Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had hardly spoken to the girl and here we were, fondling all the intimate parts of her body. Sue was holding Emmy's head in both hands, her head thrown back, eyes closed in ecstacy, pressing her mouth to Sue's nipples. Then, with a sudden gesture, she pushed the head down over her belly to the top of her thighs, inviting it to explore her vulva. As soon as Emmy touched Sue's clit with her tongue, I felt my friend's loins jerk. She cried out 'YES!', crushing her groin hard against Emmy's mouth as I continued to feel the stranger vulva.

Suddenly remembering that it was Sue's birthday jaunt, I stood up, crossing to the fridge, shouting, 'Hey Girls! It's Sue's birthday. Crack open the champagne.'

Emmy needed no second bidding. 'Here,' she said, 'give to me. I'm the expert champagne bottle opener. Get the glasses.' These were the first words she had spoken since arriving.

I took three flutes from the cabinet as Emmy removed the cork with a loud bang, but avoiding a spray of foam from the neck. An expert indeed! Sue had gone into the bedroom to sit on the edge of the bed, looking rather bewildered by the speed of events.

Emily bowled into the bedroom, holding the bottle high in her right hand, a bowl of pitted olives in the other.

'A special toast,' she cried. 'On your back, Sue. Get those thighs high and wide.'

I looked with amusement as Sue did as asked. Turning to me, Emmy said 'pull her lips apart Sarah - open her pussy up.' I did as she asked. Sue's vagina was already gaping open, begging to be filled, juices at the ready. Emmy leaned over, placing the neck of the bottle against the perineum. She tipped it carefully, allowing the bubbling liquid to fill the vagina.

The effect on Sue was astonishing. 'Fuckinell', she arched her back high. 'Woweee!' her face was a picture of surprise. 'That's so fucking great. Oooo!' Emmy filled her to the brim, the bubbly spilling over her bum, dropping a couples of olives into the effervescing opening. She was yelping with delight.

'Quick Sarah, get your mouth over her cunt and turn her over.'

I scrambled over Sue in a sixty-nine position, latching my mouth over her whole vulva, twisting our bodies round at the same time. As Sue's loins dropped over my mouth, the vagina discharged its contents. The still bubbling champagne, the two olives, mixed with Sue's private vaginal juices, filled my mouth. I drank greedily, nearly choking as it poured down my throat. All this time, Sue was giggling almost hysterically, bouncing her groin up and down on my face, rubbing her clit over my nose.

Then she collapsed over me, panting. 'Fuckinell, Sarah, that was different I must say.'

'Your turn to toast the birthday girl,' Emma said. 'Roll over and get those legs high in the air.'

I did as asked, pulling my labia apart to open up the secret aperture. Sue knelt over me, smiling, as Emmy placed the neck of the bottle against my perineum. I looked down at the bottle as Emmy tipped it against my vagina. The sensation was mind blowing! The tiny bubbles in the champagne stimulated the inner walls of my vagina sending a myriad of thrilling sensations rippling throughout my loins, deep into the belly. It was indescribably fantastic!

A swirling surging orgasm threatened to explode in my mind and body, but the exciting sensation went on, with a wonderful feeling as the bubbles burst inside. It was as though the whole of my body was being stimulated from within. Sue was soon covering my vulva with her mouth as we twisted round. I had never noticed the olives dropped in my vagina, but Sue was busy swallowing and chewing, which I may say included my labia. I just let myself go into a lovely rolling orgasm swilling over my whole body. Gosh! What a wonderful experience!

We repeated the game with Emily, giving us the chance to examine her pussy in deltail. She was clean shaven, with puffy outer lips that were unable to hold the long inner coral-colored labia. Lots of crumpled flesh. Her clit was, as I had felt earlier, much more than a small piece of gristle. It was about an inch long, very pale pink, with a sleeve, almost like a foreskin, over it. I prized the vulva open to reveal the vagina, with its cluster of fleshy lumps round the entrance. It gaped wide in anticipation. Sue got the bottle to the entrance and tipped it, so that the bubbly was soon overflowing over her small buttocks.

Her reaction was the same as ours. Lurching body and laughing face as the bubbles did their work. It was me that finally clamped my mouth over her, after a few minutes of her squealing and lurching. Once her loins were over my face, I drank her vagina dry. The champagne was laced with a generous amount of pussy juice. But I wasn't going to let go of that fascinating clit. I bit between my lips and nibbled and licked and chewed, all the while twisting my finger inside her bum. She was on an emotional high. Twisting and squirming.

After swallowing the contents, Emmy was still seeping a lot of vaginal juices. At first, I thought it was sperm escaping after a fuck, but there'd been no man in there! And the trickle kept coming at intervals of a few seconds. I was having a real cocktail. Her muscles were flexing and her loins lurching. Her breathing was hard and irregular. She took hold of my head, trying to pull it away from her vulva. I latched on like a leech, drawing her spasms to the surface.

'Oh, shit!' she was crying. 'Come on! Come on! You're driving me crazy.'

Fingers now working hard in both private entrances, juices dripping over her buttocks, giving her clit a blow job, I got her to a peak of agony before, after a final tense hesitation, body lifted from the bed and poised, the spasm hit her. She burst with a shout of conquest. All arms lashing, head rolling from side to side, legs thrashing. She was screaming obscenities. Sue was trying to keep her teeth on her nipples until, finally, Emmy subsided with a long, anguished sigh.

'Fuck me girls,' she panted. 'You sure know how to pleasure a girl!'

It was then we filled the glasses with what was left of the champagne, to toast Susanna's birthday! And what a birthday to remember.

Emmy put Sue on the bed, squatting between her legs, whilst I sat over her face, sucking on Emmy's large boobs whilst playing with Sue's nipples. Emmy played with Sue's vulva as though it was a special delicate morsel - which, of course, it is - to be eaten and relished slowly. She nibbled, plucked at the labia with her lips, biting the clit and fingering the vagina. This went on for many minutes to Sue's whimpers of obvious pleasure, driving her to a peak of untold delight. I watched Emmy's technique with fascination, memorizing it for use in later sessions.

As soon as Sue showed signs of coming to a climax, Emmy would relax her stimulation until Sue sighed, murmuring 'more, more, please.' Then Emmy started up again. She must have taken Sue to the brink several times, each time getting a little closer to the peak, before finally allowing Sue reach deep into her loins, but keeping her teetering on the brink for what seemed minutes, before slipping her finger deep into Sue's bottom and quickly push it in and out. Sue let out a long soulful cry of joyful release as she thrashed and rolled - arms legs and head.

Then it was my turn! For the next hour we rolled together, playing and kissing and licking whatever we could find. And there was a great deal to find. Eventually, after countless orgasms, we collapsed exhausted, falling asleep together in a huddle. It was the early hours. I was vaguely conscious of Emmy getting off the bed and dressing.

Another night to remember... such a lovely, wonderful, and still more wonderful night in each other's arms! And too much in love to say goodnight, as the song has it! Actually, too fucking exhausted to say it!

Waking on Sunday morning, my whole mind and body wrapped in a hazy warm glow of contentment, I remembered the wonderful time we'd had only a few hours earlier. I turned to give Sue a long soft kiss to wake her up. Bleary eyed, we both had a little weep in each other's embrace before getting up to face our last day together. The last morning together. I made breakfast for Sue to have in bed. Lots of piping hot coffee and a bacon and egg butty! Then put the bath sheets, heavily stained with the previous night's activities, in the washing machine.

Sue gave me a belated birthday present - a silver locket with her portrait in it! Blubber blubber! I love you darling - oh, the number of times we told each other that during the week-end.

I left an envelope for Emeline with the Dolphin Square reception desk. In it was a little thank- you note - and several bank notes to show our appreciation.

*****

By sheer coincidence, the air hostess on the flight back was the same Eunice who looked after me on the flight to London. She was very welcoming. Susanna sat in the aisle seat ans I suggested that she might want a quickie in the lavatory with Eunice after she'd served coffees. We laughed. Still acting the wanton, Susanna unfastened the top button of her blouse.

Her boobs are bigger than mine and make a better picture for one peering down her cleavage. Being in the aisle seat, Eunice could take advantage of the enchanting view Susanna offering. However, when Eunice asked if there was anything else we needed, I raised my eyebrows, nodding my head slightly in Susanna's direction.

Eunice smiled. 'Sorry, ma'am. Cycle just started as it turns out.'

'Pity. Look, Eunice, here's my official card. If you ever fancy a look round the house, or other interests you'd like to explore with me, just ring me and we'll arrange something.' I slid a card from my wallet and handed it to her with a winning smile.

'That's most kind. I might just do that.'

'Please do.' But whether or she will, I had no idea.

We were met at the airport by one of the boys, as we call them, and got home mid afternoon after dropping off a sniffling Sue at the vicarage. But George was clearly delighted to see me on my birthday - and seemed so very pleased we'd had a good time. It transpired that he had arranged treat, taking me out for a very special dinner - bless him. So, whilst I was in the bedroom, changing for the evening, George, who was also in the midst of changing, came up behind me and wrapped his arms round me, hands cupping my boobs. I felt his stiff cock pressing into the cleavage of my bottom, as he nuzzled the nape of my neck. Mmmm! That's very adventurous for George!

Then he slowly rubbed it between the cheeks encouraging my interest to begin to trickle between my thighs. That was the signal for him to nudge the end of his manhood between my labia, easing it slowly, but firmly, into the gateway of the secret passage nature intended for it. After a delicious pause of anticipation, the shaft slid easily and slowly deep into me.

'My turn, darling,' he whispered enigmatically.

'Oh, yes! Wonderful!' I purred, ignoring the implications of his remark. Although I love sex with other women, there's something about a thick stiff cock sliding deep in and out of your body that is very special. It gives such unique pleasure, the caressing of the inner vagina by a warm, stiff cock, such a wondrous feeling of happiness and joy infusing the whole body. I just purr, like a kitten being stroked, wanting it to go on for ever.

But, it didn't. George increased the rhythm until he was pounding into me, panting and grunting. I was bent forward, my hands holding the edge of the dressing table, my head dropped low to catch sight of the cock penetrating the furry gash. I get a great thrill from watching myself being violated in this way. The thrusts became deeper and heavier, thudding against my bottom testicles slapping, until, with a tremendous lunge, George surged into me. The seven fabulous spurts of sperm filling my vagina! My legs were shaking out of control as I quickly reached my own climax, stabbing at the pit of my belly! As George withdrew I turned, threw my arms round his neck and kissed him.

'Thank you darling!' I whispered in his ear.

'Happy birthday Sarah,' he whispered back.

As I cleaned myself up on the bathroom, I thought, Oh, I did so want Sue to be with me for the end of my birthday. But George had a wonderful surprise for me. When we arrived at the restaurant, there she was! George had also invited Peter and Susanna to dine with us. What a lovely man my hubby is! So very understanding of my needs. Bliss! She was so very, very delighted. Me too! We had a really enjoyable meal. Before the coffee, though, Sue and I retired to the ladies room to repair our make-up - but as soon as we were together in there, we fell into each others arms.

Getting into each other's knickers was the most immediate need for us both. Our hands slipped down the wait of the knickers and eager fingers were quickly dabbling with urgency at swollen clits. We panted and moaned into our ears as we kissed and fumbled hurriedly with dripping labia. Quick! Quick! Let's come! Good God! So aroused were we, that we reached huge simultaneous orgasms in no time at all. Phew! Out of breath we renewed our faces to calm down before rejoining the husbands for coffee and mints.

A marvelous note to end my birthday on. Who says sex ends at forty?

And guess what George bought for my birthday? A handbag!

12