The Vicar's Wife Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We have internet sex on a chat line.'

Sam laughed. 'You seem to have a most interesting sex life.'

'We-e-ell!' I let it trail off into a short silence. 'I'm glad you were able to come again, though, Sam. And if I embarrassed you in any way last Friday, believe me, I'm so sorry.' I smiled.

'Don't be sorry, please. It was all my fault. I had fully intended in joining in some interesting exploits with you, but got cold feet at the last minute. It's I who should be sorry.'

'But you're not new to girl on girl, Sam. Didn't you tell me about another student nurse...'

'Oh that was years and years ago. Peggy - yes!' Sam paused for a second or two. 'She had the most hairy genitals imaginable, with thickly growing black curls completely surrounding the outer labia and covering the perineum and her anus.'

She was obviously fascinated by her friends hairiness. Now, I have to say, I'm a real sucker for hairy women myself, and what Sam was telling me was turning me on rather. I was desperate to see Sam's forest of Eve. Somehow, I thought, my luck would be in today. At least, she was talking about it... getting herself in the mood, as it were. But I wasn't going to rush it this time.

'But that was until James came along, you said. Had you been having close relations with Peggy often?'

'Oh, yes! Fairly regularly. She had the most sensitive tongue... gosh when I think about it... Sarah, I shouldn't be telling you this.'

'Nonsense darling. I enjoy listening to other ladies' exploits. Were there no men around you?'

'Not round me, no. But Peggy told me that there was one friend of hers - Roy - who fancied her. Actually, he was more interested in experimenting so that they could both discover what the opposite sex has to offer. There was no emotional involvement. Just to satisfy his curiosity. A kind of I'll-show-you-mine-if-you-show-me-yours sort of arrangement.'

We laughed together.

'And did she?'

'Good heavens, no! At least, she says she didn't. She had a cousin, Rosamund, a tomboy of around the same age. It was they who experimented together during the holidays, when Ros came to stay. Well, they slept in the same bed, so... as girls do!'

I was getting rather roused by all this talk of sex.

'Help yourself to biscuits, Sam.' My mouth had gone dry with the mental picture of Peggy's hairy pussy being licked out by Sam.

'I'd rather help myself to your lips.'

I looked across at Sam in some surprise. She had a serious look. An appealing look almost. This was sudden. No messing about this week. Perhaps the photos of Michele had whetted her appetite.

I thought I'd challenge her. I laughed. 'Which ones?'

After a pause and a smile, during which she looked quizzically into my eyes, she said, 'All of them!'

Well, I searched her eyes to see if there was any misgivings in them. But they were open and appealing. So, I put my left arm round her shoulder as I leaned across her, putting my lips to hers. It was a long, soft, exploratory kiss. We were intent on tasting each other to the full, chewing each others lips. Exploring.

Getting response from her kiss, I slid my other hand into the top of her open blouse to feel for her left breast. It dipped into the bra cup, finding a luscious, soft, heavy breast, nipple already stiffening with arousal. I caressed it, squeezing the pliant flesh, carefully feeling the contours.

That did it! We broke our kiss for a moment to allow Sam to unfasten the buttons of my blouse. I had chosen not to wear a bra. I don't really need to, since my breasts are firm and not too big. As we resumed our kissing, rather more passionately than before, investigating our whole faces, ears and neck with kisses, her left hand was resting on my right breast, feeling the shape, with squeezing fingers testing the stiffness of my own erect nipples.

We were like two teenagers in the cinema, having a mutual groping session, until I became impatient to see her naked body. So, still kissing her ravenously, I removed the blouse from her shoulders. Taking her hand from my breast, Sam shrugged off the blouse before reaching behind to undo the bra fastening. I dragged the straps from her shoulders to reveal her full glory. Full, soft and beautiful! I leaned away from her to admire them. Around a 40D, they hung over her rib-cage, the large heavily pigmented, very swollen areola perched on the crown, topped with large dark nipples.

With my open blouse flapping from the shoulders, we embraced so that our breasts were squashed against each others, nipples slowly rubbing together. It was a great expression of love. We held each other close for quite some time, reveling in the sheer glory of our bodies, each hungry for the other.

I am fascinated by the ring of little lumps - the Montgomery glands - they're like miniature nipples clustered round the perimeter of the nipple itself, giving my lips a lot to suckle and kiss. I balanced the soft, squidgy breasts in the palms of my hands to lift them gently in a weighing motion, before lowering my head to get my lips round the nipples. They were superb to handle. Weighty and smooth-skinned. Not a blemish could be seen. I looked up at Sam, smiling happily. With half-closed gleaming eyes, her face was suffused with a blissful expression, her mouth slightly open, breathing in short gasps.

Whilst I was worshiping her, kissing her face, her nose, her lips, her neck, I strayed over her shoulder and down the side of her breast. To my joyful amazement I saw that Sam had natural armpits. A lovely tuft of hair - wow! - I was thrilled at the sight. My face immediately snuggled into the warm hollow, inhaling the musky scent, mixed with the lavender of her ant-perspirant. This was a superb bonus. So few women leave their natural growth under their shoulders. I was hardly aware of Sam's own actions with my nipples, being absorbed by the unexpected find in her armpits. Licking and kissing her inner arm was so thrilling, I was leaking profusely.

Sam had removed my blouse to caress my own breasts, though they are far cry from her own plenteous ones, I must say. Even so, my nipples are sensitive, responding to Sam's touches, sending ripples of delight into the pit of my loins. I was warm and runny inside, as the saying goes! Impatient to get between her thighs, though. Returning to kiss hard on her nipples, I took one hand from those delicious breasts to battle with the side fastening of her skirt.

By pressing her body back into the corner of the settee, I was able to ease her skirt over those plump hips. She raised her bottom off the settee to allow me to slide the garment down her thighs and legs as far as to the ankles. With a shuffle of her feet, the skirt was discarded altogether. I could now trace a path over her belly with the tip of my tongue. As it reached the waistband of her knickers, I eased them over her hips to reveal the bush covering her mound. They peeled over her legs with Sam's help, exposing the sheer beauty of her genitals.

I gazed in wonder at it. A woman's wide-open vulva, for me has to be the eighth wonder of the world. A brilliant piece of design by nature. Unique! Unbeatable splendor! And here, at last, I had gained my ambition of gazing on Sam's most wonderful private part! It was everything I expected and could have wished for. She has the most stunning vulva. I was spellbound by its sheer grandeur.

After gently exploring it with the palm of my hand, delighted by the free flow of juices from her vagina, I pushed open the outer lips to examine the inner flesh in detail - the vestibule and labia. Extravagant in its contours, within the plump, hairy outer labia, its collection of fleshy flaps and ridges, particularly those lobes surrounding the ultimate passage of enchantment to her inner sanctuary of mystery, were lavishly smeared with her secret dressing. Moving my tongue to the apex of the hairy frame, the tip found her clitoris beneath its long hood, resulting in a jerk and a grunt from Sam, her loins lurching. She was lost in her own heaven.

I took a deep breath, drawing in the sweet aroma of her secret self. Every woman has her own private smell. This was Sam's. delicious Without detaching my lips from her vulva for a second, I eased myself onto the carpet, kneeling between her thighs. My lips and tongue made a ravenous meal of her vulva - well, a banquet really - giving it no respite. By this time, she was oozing cream freely, seeping from the vagina with that unique taste of Sam.

My searching tongue took in the whole of her vestibule and clitoris, working its magic on her, occasionally dipping into the eager vagina. I had a wonderful time worshiping her body, before Sam started to climax. I could feel her spasms building up in the very center of her belly. It started with a trembling - a slight jerking deep inside - gradually getting more intense, until her thighs started to shake out of control. Sam was moaning loudly and panting heavily. Glancing up at her face, I could see it was screwed up in agony, lashing from side to side.

Her groans and gasps were getting louder, acting like a vibrator against my mouth, as I plunged my tongue around her clit, fingering her bum-rose. I was loving it! When her belly suddenly lurched against my face, she was shouting obscenities - fuck fuck fuck - and I pressed my little finger deep into her bum. My God! She yelped and blew!! Her violence threw me from her as she twisted and turned wildly, in a violent convulsive orgasm!

It was so erotic just watching her body in the clutches of her climax, that my own spasms suddenly erupted catapulting me into that seventh heaven of delight! My whole body radiating with its climax of delight. Samantha's spasms lasted for a good ten seconds before she began to deflate! Wow! At last! I'd done it! My dreams came true. I had licked Sam's fantastic vulva - I had brought her to a delicious orgasm. I was so very thrilled and pleased with myself. In fact, I was purring, my mouth smeared with her ambrosia.

I sat myself beside her, smiling at the dreamy look in her half-closed eyes, gently stroking her breasts, the other hand cupping her warm sticky vulva. I kissed her lips softly.

'Thank you darling' I whispered. 'You're so lovely!'

'Gosh, Sarah. That was the best orgasm I can ever remember having. You really turned me on something rotten. I just wanted it to go on and on.'

'I blew my top just watching you.'

'I think you know every hair of my vulva by now,' she giggled.

'You have the most amazing, attractive pussy, Sam.'

She smiled. 'I want to make love to you darling. Now!'

'No need, ' I told her. 'My dream has come true. Having your body.'

'Well, now it's my turn. Do you think you're the only one to dream about making love to a lady?' Sam smiled as she leaned over to fasten her lips on my right nipple, her hand snaking its way down my body to unclasp the waist band of my skirt.

Lowering the zip, Sam pushed the garment over my hips as I raised them up from the settee. Whilst her fingers disappeared down my knickers, I shuffled off the skirt, kicking it away on the floor. Opening my legs, I felt the touch of her fingers on my clit. I bucked at the sensation. It was now Sam's turn to slide between my legs, dragging away the knickers as she did, tossing them aside. I felt the cool breath as her face approached my vulva. I looked down at her face below my honey-blonde curls, tongue searching for my most sensitive spot.

I have to say that she was not as experienced a lover as Sue, but I was so attracted by her that it didn't matter. Just to have her mouth servicing my vulva, however clumsily, was enough to fill me with absolute blissful joy. Time stood still as I was transported to cloud nine with her fingers and mouth playing havoc with my emotions. With closed eyes, I allowed myself to be completely absorbed by the ministrations of my lovely companion. I gave myself to her entirely. She was my goddess. I was her slave.

And Sam took advantage of my willing body, avidly exploring every inch of it. Her hands and lips dallied with my breasts, nipples, felt the inside of my thighs, mulled over the contours of my bottom and every little crevice of my vulva, slowly bringing it to a pitch of excitement and passion. Very slowly, the familiar feeling of rising tension tapped my loins. My agonizing gasps tore at my lungs. My thighs gripped Sam's head. My hands pressed it hard against my vulva as her mouth chewed my labia and clit. My juices were smeared all over her face. I was far from silent. My whimpering and moaning got more urgent until they came to a climax as the orgasm eventually crashed over me, wave after wave. My loins jerked as the spasms battered my belly and thighs. My whole body was jelly. My mind ablaze! Loud groans were in rhythm to my hand pressing her head against me with each vicious spasm. Until they finally subsided.

Sam finally kissed my pussy tenderly with puckered lips before relaxing beside me in my arms with a contended sigh.

'My turn to thank you, darling.' I whispered. Sam smiled. 'It's a long time since I was made love to - properly I mean - not just a quick poke. I mean, I adore cock Sarah, but it can't compete in the orgasm stakes, can it?'

'So you have to resort to your own fingers, have you'

'And the occasional courgette in the kitchen.'

'Or banana?'

'Or banana,' Sam agreed. 'Now that I've met you, though...'

'Next time we might try some fruit and veg.

'Can I come again?'

'As often as you like,' I laughed at her unintended pun.

We kissed each other, murmuring words of love and flattery. I fluttered my lips over her eyelids and nose. Her ears and neck. And, of course, those delectable armpits. I was in a seventh heaven! All the time our hands were again busily exploring each other's genitals, fingers reaching into crevices of silky flesh. This physical touching developed into more determined attempts at mutual arousal. Both of us were getting turned on again. Our kisses got more passionate. Our tongues lashed each other's inside cheeks. Fingers pressed and teased, until we both enjoyed that unmistakable agitation in our bellies.

Gasps and groans accompanied the bubbling up of spasms once again, our loins trembling and jerking, until we clasped each other tight in paroxysms of ecstacy as our orgasms mingled. What unspeakable delight!

Recovered and dressed, make-up and hair styles repaired, Sam and I both smiled together. Perhaps we felt slightly embarrassed at having had sex together. It was our first time, after all - though not our last, I hoped. For Sam, it was the reawakening of strong sexual desire. She had confessed that her sex with James had become irregular and unexciting. I was amazed that he could be so uninterested in her fabulous body. Always a highly sexed person, Sam had been brought up to suppress such thoughts. Her affair with Peggy had overcome that, and her marriage to James had been a very active time.

But no longer. She had even considered finding a lover to meet her sexual needs, but was too scared, she said. Even a one-might stand with a stranger would have thrilled her, had she had the courage to go dogging - or someone to go with her. She didn't ask me outright, but I got the impression that she might, sometime, want me to join her in dogging. I didn't comment on her thoughts. But we vowed to remain lovers. Perhaps I could now fill that void in her life which had troubled her for so long.

12