The Vicar's Wife Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tremendous feeling of carnal bliss spread through Sam's whole being. Her hips were flexing and squirming with lust. Each thrust of the cock pushed the breath from her lungs with agonizing grunts of ecstasy. She was beginning to boil over. Great waves of lechery welled up. Devastating jolts kicked into her loins. Her orgasm rose up like a volcano suddenly erupting, slamming into her as she tried to stifle scream after scream. Her whole body was given over to carnal sensations, begging to be violated. Another great vaginal orgasm! My God! What a fabulous sensation. To have orgasmic convulsion after convulsion rack her belly whilst filled to bursting with cock. She felt her own discharge ejaculate deep within. Oh don't stop, she cried out under her breath. Don't stop. Oh jeeeez!

Then, to her great disappointment, the large cock withdrew, pushed against the flesh of her vestibule, ejaculating into her spread vulva, spurt after copious spurt mingling with her own discharge. When the cock finally softened, it drew away from the vagina. Generously smeared with the white secretions, it reluctantly pulled away. Sam's legs were lowered by the two guys holding her, but were too weak to hold her up. She lowered herself back onto the car seat behind her, eyes still awestruck by the stained, half tumescent cock.

As the three men pushed their cocks back into their trousers, Sam smiled at them. They had shagged her as she had never been shagged before. Yes, she thought! Shag is the right word. No finesse. No love. Just a good hard shag. Just what her body had pined for!

'Thank you lady. You've been most kind.'

They moved away to another car that had entered the park, leaving Sam feeling exhausted. She got up as if in a dream, grabbed her dress from the car bonnet and shrugged it on. Her body was covered with the remnants of the three men's sperm. Sticky and warm. She didn't care. In fact she reveled in it. That had been a fantastic experience. Just what she had wanted after that initial uncertainty. Her body was well and truly fucked! Time to go home. And reminisce.

Settling in the driving seat, Sam turned to close the window. There, in front of her eyes, was an erect penis facing her. It must be the guy from the BMW, she thought. Rising from the open flies of his slacks, the stiff cock beckoned her. Begging to be touched. Sam was fascinated by it. Another cock! It was handsome. In the light of her interior car lights, the thick blue veins could be seen, forming tracks along its length. It was irresistible. She reached her hand across, curling her thumb and second finger round the shaft. They couldn't meet round the girth, but drawing them down lightly, she was able to watch the foreskin retract from the mauve-colored head. She watched transfixed as a bead of fluid formed on the eye.

Running the palm of her hand down the shaft, her fingers searched for the testicles. As if drawn to it like a magnet, her head leaned towards the handsome idol. Opening her mouth, Sam took the head between her lips. Slowly, slowly, her head sank down the shaft. Relaxing her throat, she allowed the wonderful god of sex to fill her mouth. Her tongue explored the under side as the cock rubbed over the roof of her mouth. In her youth, Sam had always got tremendous pleasure from fellatio. Deep throat was something men could hardly resist, though it was many years since she had given a proper blow-job.

Pushing her head up and down the shaft, she felt the muscles in the buttocks flexing. Her tongue explored every inch of the hard cock. Her lips sucked gently on the head. Her hand came up from the testicles to grasp the base, starting to massage it slowly. This was wonderful. To round off an evening of sex, this was just what Sam wanted. A cock to worship with her lips. She was jubilant. The loins were now trembling and shaking. Ejaculation was imminent.

As the loins began to jerk out of control, Sam eased off the shaft. Watching avidly, she watched transfixed as the eye of the head dilated to emit a dribble of thick grey-white fluid. Then the body went rigid for a second or two before the penis exploded. A thick gush of sperm splashed over her lips. A second, less forceful spurt caught her chin before a third huge splatter caught her nose. A fourth splashed over her right shoulder. A fifth gout struck her forehead. A sixth and seventh covered her cheeks. As the contractions abated, the final contents dribbled over the head. Sam bent over to take the end of the cock once again in her mouth, cleaning off the excess sperm.

The penis withdrew from her mouth, leaving a trickle of sperm from the corner. It was pushed back into the underwear as the man turned away without a word, leaving Sam rather bewildered by the string of events. She reached into a box of tissues. Whilst tidying her face with a paper tissue, another smartly dressed guy appeared at the window.

Samantha's evening of sexual revelations wasn't quite over!

12