The Vicar's Wife Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam realized that she had given her anal virginity to a stranger, as she felt her rectum flood with the warm fluid. But with James, it had been just as fantastic as the first time. Different! She squirmed and murmured with relaxed happiness as she felt her rectum fill with ther warm sperm. James was the best, she decided, if not the biggest. Perhaps she wouldn't require another dogging session - though it had been a phenomenal experience for her. She thanked Alan silently for persuading her to engage in anal intercourse. She loved it! And so did James.

Sam knew instinctively that James had finished with his mistress. Or she with him. Either way, they were together again. And she was right. His nurse had turned her attention elsewhere. To a junior consultant. They make better husbands for young attractive nurses. Besides, James was already married.

They slept peacefully. Her new life would begin in the morning. She was looking forward to the adventure.

12