The Vicar's Wife Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'He's ready for you, Janet. Look at his cock, still hard and raring to go. I'm having his wife.' And Jane put her free arm round George, her hand clasping his erection and testicles.

Moving to the end of the chaise, facing Sarah's buttocks, Henry put his hands on both mounds of flesh, stroking outwards, parting the cleavage to expose the glorious bunch of glistening flesh protruding from the plump outer labia. His eye caught sight of his son's cock lunging in and out if his wife's rumpled vagina. Her pubic hair was tousled and wet as her hips thrust back at James in rhythm to his. Stirred into action, Henry knelt behind Sarah, presenting the head of his cock to the entrance of her love nest. He felt her wince at his intrusion before pressing back against him in encouragement. Closing his eyes, Henry lost himself in the thrill of the smooth fuck, resplendent in the knowledge that he was filling his father's wife with his penis. Awesome!

Janet swigged off her champagne, replacing the glass, before dropping to her knees, swinging round in front of George to take his swollen head in her mouth. Deep throat. Slide the whole shaft into her throat and squeeze on it. She felt it jerk. Then a slow mouth job whilst George played with the lovely breasts of Bessie. It wasn't long before George lifted Janet to her feet, swung her against the head of the chaise, getting her knees wide apart. Full of admiration for his own staying power, he couldn't believe that his cock was still fully erect. Sarah would be proud of him. A whole new lease of sex life beckoned. But first, he was desperate to fuck his Business manager. Her wide-open thighs showed him the dilated vagina and drooping labia, wet and swollen from their earlier action. It was a very erotic sight, inspiring him to enter her roughly and quickly. Her eyes squeezed tight as he penetrated her.

Three couples copulating on the same chaise, moans and groans filling the room with their thrilling sounds. Cries for more. Begging not to stop. It was James who first exploded into his mother's gushing vagina. Sarah watched Bessie's expression of ecstacy as she herself felt Henry spurt inside her vagina. Deft fingers rubbing her clit in a fast circular motion, helped her to join in the orgasms with a long loud sigh of release. As Bessie and Sarah lay quietly recovering, they listened to George's final grunts and Janet's squeals of agonizing delight.

As a result of the violent exertions, Sarah felt absolutely exhausted. Heaving herself from the chaise, she leaned on her husband's shoulder. Turning her face up to his, she kissed him lovingly before finishing off her remaining champagne.

'I'm knackered,' she explained, staggering off to her bedroom. After a visit to the toilet, she slipped quickly into her nightgown before sliding between the sheets. Sleep came quickly. The others followed her example. 'We'll clear up in the morning,' was Jane's last comment before retiring.

They all slept deeply.

The following morning, Sarah was lying under the duvet, on her left side, with her right leg thrown to the side. It was cosy and warm. The smell of brewing coffee. As she started to come round from a refreshing sleep, she was having a wonderful dream of her body filled with throbbing cock. Delicious! When she was half awake, Sarah realized that she really was being fucked from behind. A strong thick cock was sliding in and out of her. She just lay there, reveling in the sheer ecstacy of waking up with a cock inside her, quietly purring with delight. Her fingers found her clit, adding to the thrill.

Sarah's thighs began to tremble. The muscles in her legs and thighs tightened. Her hips started to rock back and forth to the rhythm of the driving cock. George was excelling himself. Two mornings on the trot. The viagra must still be working, she though vaguely. Then she realized something was not quite right. She couldn't think what. Half opening her right eye, glancing over her shoulder she saw it was James, George's grandson ravishing her. The sudden thought overwhelmed her, filling her with a wild lust. Sarah bucked fiercely against the groin, trying desperately to get as much cock inside her vagina as she could. Fingers grappled roughly with her clit, until she crashed out. The orgasm swept through her, swamping her entire body. Back arching, thighs thrashing.

'Oh my God!' Sarah grunted, as she bucked and shook, aware of her vagina being flooded with sperm. 'Fucking marvelous.'After a few moments of panting, Sarah felt the penis slowly withdraw, as a voice whispered in her ear.

'You are so fantastic Sarah. I could fuck you all day. But alas...' Then she felt him roll from the bed and pad out of the room in the direction of the shower. Sarah lay still, eyes closed, a smile on her lips, still breathing heavily, absorbing the wonderful fact that her step grand-son had fucked her yet again. Ecstacy! Oh Sarah, she thought, what a fuck-lucky lady you are. Her mind went back to how Henry had fucked her the previous evening, from behind, her pussy poised over Bessie's head. Oh my God! Then Charles. And an anal fuck! What a night! What a celebration. Her fingers encouraged another small, but very satisfying orgasm from her loins. Pity they have to go home today. But there'll still be Janet here. Mm , that'll be good.

Sarah knew that sex in the future would never be the same again for any of them.

Elsewhere, in the guest room, Bessie had been the first to awaken, her body spooned into the back of Henry. She draped her arm over his thigh to fondle his penis, soft and sleeping. 'I adore that cock,' she thought as it stirred beneath her fingers. 'But I would like more of it.' But she also realized that she had fallen in love with Sarah's vulva, having sampled it fully on Christmas morning. 'My God! What a day that was!' She slipped out of bed, shuffled into her dressing gown and went into the toilet for a pee and clean her teeth and face, speculating on her need for more and more sex as she got a little older. Then, in the kitchen, Bessie filled the coffee maker and switched it on. It was turned 8 o'clock. After a few minutes, a sleepy eyed Henry joined her.

'How do you feel this morning?' she asked.

'Better than I deserve.' He went to give her a hug and a kiss. 'And you were amazing last night, darling.' His hands slipped inside her dressing gown to casually fondle her breasts.

'Some party,' she said, feeling her body respond to the stimulated sensitive nipples. Messages were sent rapidly to her loins where her lubrication glands started up. When breast feeding, she always wore panty liners to soak up the dribbles.

'You did okay yourself, big boy! We'll describe it all to each other tonight,' she whispered in his ear, 'as we do a replay. Just the two of us. Gosh! I'm ready right now,' she added with a laugh.

The coffee started bubbling away. Bessie busied herself getting out mugs, sweeteners and milk from the fridge as George appeared in the kitchen. Greetings were said all round.

'Here, Henry. Take this coffee in to waken Janet.' She turned back to the coffee maker as Henry dutifully left. 'Coffee George?' She felt his arms round her waist, his face nuzzle the back of her neck, inhaling the scent of her hair. Hands groped at her breasts, finding their way between the folds of her gown to enjoy their fullness. She paused, dropping her head back onto George's shoulder. 'Are you still up and ready?' she muttered. 'Heavens above!'

'Ravenous,' he muttered. 'I need another fix of your breasts before you leave.'

Bessie was aware of the hem of her gown being lifted at the back, as she was pushed gently over the kitchen tops. She thrust her buttocks out, pressing against George's loins. 'Go on then, darling. I could do with a fix as well.' And Bessie felt the stiff cock nudging at her wet vagina. 'Mm, yes please.' Then that beatific moment of glory as the cock slid effortlessly into her hungry vagina, filling her completely, whilst a hand eagerly squeezed her free-hanging right breast. Oh, yes. This was heaven. Bessie so adored being fucked.

The aroma of fresh coffee filled Janet's nose as she came out of a deep slumber. A voice spoke. 'Coffee for a sleeping beauty.' As her eyes opened, she saw Henry sitting close to her on the edge of her bed. Her mind vaguely remembered the hard cock between those thighs. The memory of the previous night's excesses flooded her mind. It had been mind- blowing! And so unexpected. She slipped a hand from beneath the duvet, sliding it along Henry's upper pyjama-clad thigh. Had that cock really penetrated her? Yes, she thought. And the others. Her fingers reached their target. Stiffening fast. She watched as Henry smiled down at her, unfastening the belt of his gown.

When the object of her interest appeared from the opening of his pyjamas, Janet gazed at it in adoration. This idol - this god - had given her so much pleasure last night. After studying it closely for a few seconds, Janet propped herself up on one elbow, and leaned in to take the cock in her mouth. Scrumptious! Henry leaned back on his elbows, allowing Janet full access to his erection. The faint stale taste of sex juices clung to the shaft. A very erotic taste. Circling the base of the shaft with her thumb and index finger, Janet bobbed her head up and down, licking the upper shaft with her tongue, her lips caressing it. Adoring it!

Henry was overwhelmed by a sensation of exquisite pleasure as Janet's tongue worked its sensuous journey over the head of the cock and round the shaft. He closed his eyes, letting his mind conjure up the memory of his cock sliding smoothly in and out of Janet's warm slippery pussy. Sheer bliss. But he didn't think he'd be long in coming. Just lean back and enjoy. Oo yes! Enjoy! Then that delicious agonizing climax. Wait for ir!

For several minutes Janet concentrated on sucking and worshiping this superb cock, until she felt the beginnings of Henry's enthusiasm tugging his buttocks. The muscles clenched and flexed. The contractions became more quickly. His thighs started to jerk. She heard him grunt. His hips pushed against her. His bum lifted from the bed as she felt the sudden whoosh in her mouth. And again. And again. Seven spurts of delicious sperm filled her mouth. Her mouth fucking was faster during the explosion. Then she slowed down, drawing the whole cock into her mouth, before she pulled away. Janet looked up at Henry's smiling face, sperm trickling from the corner of her mouth. She swallowed. Every drop.

'Wonderful to start the day with a cocktail,' she said. 'I hope to have seconds later in the day.' Henry stood with a laugh, re-fastened his gown and returned to the kitchen. He could hear Bessie moaning with delight before he got there. He was just in time to see his father withdrawing from his wife's vagina. Sperm dribbled from it, as her dressing gown shuttered back over her trembling, pale bottom. She remained bent over, holding on to the edge of the kitchen top, her breasts dangling, as she recovered her composure.

'Nice early morning exercise father?' he joked.

'Yes! Better than jogging. I hope to borrow your wife again, Henry. I've left a deposit there just in case.'

Bessie stood, turning to him, 'You must visit us in London for a weekend.' And then she held Henry in her arms, kissing him fully on the mouth. 'Thank you Henry, darling, for a very happy Christmas.'