The Vicar's Wife Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There could have been a moment when Emily though she would gag on John's heaving rod invading her mouth, but she hung on to the feeling of the wonderful gush of hot creamy sperm splattering the back of her throat. She hurriedly swallowed each burst to prevent it dribbling down her chin an on to her skirt. Emily adored the feel of a softening cock having discharged its duty. It felt so defenseless and weak.

She savored the taste of the sperm. Although not very thick, it reminded her of fresh mown grass. Strong flavored. Emily finally sat up, covered John's groin with his dressing gown and smiled up at him.

'There!' she said. 'You really needed that, didn't you? So did I! But I must go!'

As she stood, John lifted the hem of her skirt to feast his eyes on the youthful vulva, with naughty labia pouting from the gash surrounded by the covering of curly hair. He reached his hand, cupping it in the palm of his hand, giving her labia one last feel. He was sorry he hadn't had the chance to lick it, or even to fuck it.

'Thanks darling,' was all he could say. She blew him a kiss and sneaked out of the door.

Back at the party, things had moved on with the drinks. The lights had been lowered and there was soft music being played. The room was hot and heavy with sexual overtones. Emily's friend, Pamela, was propped up, standing in the corner kissing her boyfriend. He had his hand up the rear of the skirt, fondling her bottom -- or perhaps even her vulva, Emily guessed. Whatever he was up to though, it had Pamela purring happily.

She noticed a couple embracing on the floor behind the settee. Although it was dark, she could see that the woman's skirt was round her waist and the man's trousers were open. The woman was clearly stroking what Emily assumed to be a cock whilst her fellow had his hand in her knickers, groping her vulva, as they moaned quietly into each other's mouth.

Another couple was dancing in the middle of the carpet, the man with his hand up the lady's loose blouse, squeezing her breasts. Her hands were on the cheeks of his buttocks, pulling him against her body. No doubt his stiff cock was pressing against her belly.

Others were all chatting and drinking in the dining room, which was better lit than the rest of the house, seemingly oblivious to the activity in the darkened lounge. Pamela's father was holding forth about his meeting with the Queen, trying to impress the guests.

Emily went into the kitchen, which was lit by candles. She filled her wine glass from the drinks table and headed for the dim hallway. Some movement under the staircase attracted her attention. She paused in the doorway. Peering into the space under the stairs she could just make out a couple, fully dressed, actually fucking with stifled gasps. To her surprise, it looked like Pamela's mother, Gill, who had her back to the wall, skirt hitched up, legs hinged apart, standing on tip-toe, loins thrust forward, being shagged furiously by a young stud. The only sound was her breath being pushed out of her lungs with each thrust, and the soft slapping of testicles.

As Emily stood transfixed by the sight, someone came up behind her and lightly kissed her neck whilst hands gently caressed her buttocks. She had no idea who it was, but it felt good. She liked her bottom being fondled. It felt sexy. Emily threw her head back to expose her neck more. The wet lips explored her throat. Her vagina, that had already leaked copious juices with the earlier encounters, revived its interest. More lubrication started to ooze from it, hoping for something to slide into it.

Whilst the couple shagged, the strange hand reached under the hem of her skirt, feeling its way up Emily's thigh, fingers sneaking into her knickers. She didn't want to know who it was. But whoever it was, clearly wasn't aware of who Emily was! It was just a man feeling her -- at least, she assumed it was a man, unfamiliar fingers touching her soft labia -- it added excitement in the dim light. She murmured softly.

With some curiosity, Emily's hand reached behind her, encountering the hard outline of a cock. Yes, it was certainly a guy behind her. A hand had now slid under the front of her blouse and was feeling for her right breast. One hand was hugging her soft, fleshy vulva whilst the other squeezed her small breast. It felt so good to be the object of attention.

After a few moments of exploring the contours of the thick cock, Emily wanted to have more of it. Suddenly twisting round, she pushed him round the door of the kitchen against a wall unit. She put her wine glass on the table, dropped to a squatting position in front of the man and hurriedly grappled to unzip his flies.

His cock sprung out of the light cotton trousers in front of Emily's face. She grasped it in both hands and began to jerk it up and down rapidly. It would have to ejaculate quickly if they were to avoid discovery. It was a sturdy, thick shaft. Not very long, but thick. Swarthy skinned, with a small rounded head, from what she could discern in the candlelight. The muscles in his buttocks clenched as she jerked it.

The guy's knees were wide apart and his cock was quickly engulfed in her mouth. The action of eager, hungry lips, exploring tongue and fingers caressing his inner thigh and testicles, soon had the groin muscles twitching. All the muscles in her mouth, her teeth and lips, engaged with the sensitive, rough-skinned shaft. Her slender hand was now jerking it hard with her lips sucking the head.

In hardly any time at all, with heaving hips, the cock detonated into her cheeks, filling her mouth with its distinctive fluid. Heaven! The feel of a splashing cock inside her gave her an orgasmic thrill. Emily counted six spasms before it subsided. That really was a quickie! A swift swallow of the thick juice before she wiped the shaft clean with her lips, reluctantly pushing it back into the underwear and closing the flies.

Before she could stand, the man sidled out of the kitchen to join the others. Glancing into the hall, Emily saw that the space under the stairs was also empty. She never did find out who was the owner of the handsome cock and its ample discharge, or if it was indeed Pamela's mother who had been serviced under the stairs. As she picked up her glass, she relished the faint taste of bleach in the stranger's sperm, before a draught of wine cleared it from her mouth. Emily strolled into the dining room to join the main party, now a predator looking for possible prey.

Emily speculated about Pamela's father who had enjoyed the evening, recounting his meeting with the Queen as he was introduced to her during her official visit to the town. He didn't really notice the look of polite boredom on many faces as the guests tucked into the birthday buffet. So, to celebrate, he drank rather more wine than was usual for him. Many of the guests were, of course, Pamela's friends, but Emily knew that there were two couples who were her father and mother's friends of long standing. In his heightened state of self-importance, Bob rather fancied one of his wife's friends -- well, both of them really. Emily wondered if he had fantasized about shagging Joyce, and whether or not it remained a dream. She saw him join her in the lounge where she was standing alone in a corner with a glass in her hand.

What Emily had heard from others, was that Joyce had always been highly sexed, but now in her forties, her yearning for sex had increased enormously. She thought of little else, particularly lusting after new experiences, new bodies, new cocks. Her husband was unable to completely satisfy her needs. In fact, he had never been a good lover. Masturbation had become almost a daily habit for her. A necessity to allay the burning craving in her loins. Her full figure was still attractive, with ample breasts topped with large nipples. She was always on the look out for discreet affairs.

Her husband had disappeared with one of Pamela's young friends, in spite of her warning him to behave himself. He always went for the young ladies! Before coming to the party, Joyce had argued with him, telling him to keep his leering eyes off the girls. It wasn't as if he had much to offer, either. His cock was smaller than average. But he took no notice. So, Joyce had several stiff vodka and tonics.

'Seen Gill anywhere?' Bob asked her casually.

'Probably trying to get over the thought of getting into bed with the man whose hand had touched that of the Queen,' she laughed. 'I shouldn't wash it yet, if I were you.'

'Perhaps you would like the royal touch,' he teased, lightly stroking the tight cheeks of her bottom.

'Ah, now you can do that as long as you like,' she purred. 'I adore have my bum fondled. And with the hand that has touched that of the Queen, it gives it an added thrill.'

Bob laughed. Joyce returned the gesture by running her hand over his thigh. Perhaps this was the opportunity she wanted. She had never really considered Bob as a sex partner, but why not? In her present state of frustration, he might prove a useful partner. And she knew he fancied her.

Bob continued to caress her bottom with gentle strokes, fluttering his fingers.

'Hey,' she said, 'that really gets me going. Pity there's nowhere to go.' Her hand was now openly stroking the outline of his cock. She surprised herself with the strength of her lecherous thoughts. Judith just wanted cock -- now! It was urgent! And she was half drunk!

'We could try the bathroom,' he suggested, enjoying the attention being paid to his stiffening cock. Was she serious, he wondered?

'Okay. I'll go first,' she said, strolling away putting her wine glass on the side table as she passed with a slight stagger.

Couples were now in an advanced stage of embracing in the darkened room. She peered round the bodies, but couldn't see her husband amongst them. That was because he was at that very moment in the garage, leaning backwards against the bonnet of Bob's car, being fellated by Emily who was enjoying the event because his small stiff cock didn't choke her. She had seen her chance and had taken it, steering him through the kitchen into the garage.

Joyce reckoned she and Bob could have fucked on the sofa in the lounge there and then, without anyone taking any notice. They were all too absorbed in their own indiscretions.

She stepped over a couple on the stairs fondling each other's genitals unashamedly, as she went up to the bathroom. Luckily there was no one in there, guests usually preferring to use the downstairs toilet. She turned at the door to see Bob climbing over the couple in the stairs, and realized that there were people in the adjoining bedroom by the sound of the moans and grunts. Peering quickly round the door she caught a glimpse of a woman with wide-open legs stuck up in the air, her very hairy vulva being shagged fiercely by a young stud, trousers round his ankles. The heavy humping and irregular panting told her that he was clearly reaching his climax.

Realizing that it could be Jill in there, Joyce grabbed Bob's hand as he approached along the landing, to drag him into the bathroom. It wouldn't really be fair for him to catch his wife being screwed. Besides, it might detract him from screwing her. And right now, more than anything else, she wanted screwing. Hard! She closed and bolted the door.

'Quick,' she gasped. 'I'm going crazy for your cock.' And she lifted her skirt as she bent over the toilet seat, steadying her body with one hand holding the hand basin, and the other on the seat.

Bob quickly pulled down the skimpy knickers to expose the tight buttocks, with the thick hairy plump vulva between. Joyce parted her legs to show the bloated labia lips, dark brown and heavily wrinkled, pushing their way out of the dribbling gash. He hastily unfastened his trousers. They fell to the floor. Grabbing his stiff cock, he parted the lips with the fingers of one hand, driving the shaft straight into the wet vagina. He was in no mood to mess about.

Joyce gasped with sudden pleasure. It was sheer delight to have such a cock drilling deep into her. Bob's loins pounded hard at the bare vulva with fast deep strokes. He was already reaching boiling point. He felt the sap rising quickly from deep inside. Unable to control it, Bob increased the pace of the heaving loins until the cock burst its banks, flooding Joyce's vagina with his sperm.

Joyce knew that Bob wouldn't last more than a few seconds, and transferred her right hand between her thighs to finger her sensitive clitoris. She worshiped the hard cock thudding in and out of her vagina. It was thrilling. All too soon, Joyce felt the juices splash inside her. Her manipulating fingers stimulated her sensitive clitoris, feeling the tension rise in her loins as she managed to bring herself to a quick orgasm, and a heavy sigh of release.

'Thanks darling! I was really needing that! It'll have to do until I get home,' she muttered to Bob, pulling up her knickers. 'We'll arrange a longer session sometime.'

As she slipped out of the bathroom, all was quiet in the adjoining room. She crept down the now empty stairs to bump into her friend, Jill, in the hall, looking slightly disheveled.

'Seen Bob?' Jill asked.

'He was just looking for you, darling,' Joyce purred. 'In the dining room I think. Have you seen my husband?'

'In the kitchen I think.'

'Right, Time to go I'm afraid. Lovely party darling. Very satisfying.'

Overhearing this conversation made Emily smile. She was probably the only one who was aware of all the illicit sex that had taken place between friends and guests. The party fizzled out with tired guests leaving rather a mess in the house, but all having enjoyed the evening.

Emily stayed on after the party, to help tidy up and with the washing up, and was about to leave, when Bob realized she intended going on her own.

'Hey! You can't walk across the park on your own,' he said. 'I'll escort you.'

'That's very kind of you mister Walker, but I'm sure I'll be okay.'

'What do you think, Pamela?'

'Go with her dad,' his daughter advised. 'I'd feel happier.'

So they set off together in the dark. It wasn't a long distance and the air had a slight chill to it. Emily hooked her arm into Bob's and snuggled up as they strolled along.

'Pamela is so lucky to have an intelligent, good-looking father,' she said. 'And an important one!' she smiled up at him. 'Meeting the Queen!'

'Oh, come,' Bob stuttered, clearly flattered.

'No,' Emily went on, resting her face against his shoulder. 'I think you're ever so handsome and sexy. And after a few drinks tonight, I wanted to cuddle up to you in an armchair. In the dark, of course!'

She knew that Bob would be rather taken aback by her forthrightness. As expected, he put a protective arm round her waist and stroked the top her slender left thigh. He would be wondering if he was getting the come-on, thinking she was rather young. After a few more yards, he stopped, turned to her and looked into her eyes. They seemed so pure and innocent as they returned his gaze.

On an impulse, Bob gave her a lingering kiss her on the lips. They were soft and yielding. It was many years since he had kissed one so young. To his amazement, he then thought he felt fingers very lightly touch the top of his left inner thigh. He didn't believe it at first, but there it was again! Fingers probing his inner groin where his cock was resting. It responded to the touch.

He pulled his face away to look at Emily enquiringly. Her smiling eyes told him all he needed to know. Under normal circumstances, had he not been fired up with drink, he would never have considered slipping his hand inside her blouse. But he did! And as he kissed her again, his hand stroked the soft fullness of her breast, feeling the nipple harden to the touch.

Breaking away from each other, Bob realized that Emily was asking for some mutual groping and he wanted to feel more of this young female body. He guided Emily behind some shrubs, and backed her up against a large tree. There, he unbuttoned her coat and blouse, allowing her small breasts to present themselves for his attention. He bent down to fasten his lips on a pert nipple.

Emily's fingers were also busy, unzipping Bob's trousers, feeling inside for the thickening shaft, drawing it away from the trouser leg. She eased it out of his trousers and started to fondle it. A new world to conquer, a new exploration of the male genitals.

Feeling the shaft thicken rapidly, she searched the contours of the long, elegant cock. Smooth and silky to the touch, slightly bent like a banana. Yes, it was a good weapon a handsome prince to pay homage to. She had handled thicker, bigger cocks, but this one was classy. The skin of a woman, she thought, whilst enjoying the sensation of her breasts being nibbled eagerly. The testicles were retracted to the base of the shaft, heavily crinkled. It was the cool air!

Wanting to feel more of her body, Bob's right hand found its way under her skirt and up the smooth taught flesh of her inner thigh. His prying fingers pushed aside the gusset of her panties to reach their target straight away. The plump, warm, hairy vulva. Sliding between her dripping wet labia, the middle finger slotted deep into her vagina, finger fucking the soft wet inner flesh. Emily gasped at the sudden touch of a man's hand on her secret treasure again. The thumb engaged with the hard clitoris, rolling round it, stimulating the sensitive button. Emily was gasping for breath with the excitement of it all.

Bob's cock had become stiff as iron, impatient to bury itself into a warm vagina. Emily's jerking hand was bringing him to the boil rather quickly. His buttocks were tightening. He pulled his fingers from the young vagina with the intention of impaling it on his cock. It would slide into the willing gash easily. But Emily was too fast for him. She dropped onto her haunches in front of him, and engulfed his cock in her soft mouth. It tasted faintly of scent. Ah! Must be Joyce, she thought.

Bob was taken aback for the second time. He had no idea that such a young innocent-looking woman would even think of encasing a cock in her mouth. Yet here she was, sliding her tongue up and down the underside of his quivering shaft, paying special attention to the highly sensitive area where the foreskin met the head. Her fingers continued to rock and twist the base.

Unable to resist the heightening agitation, his inner muscles twitched and struggled to control the discharge of his semen. But, with an almighty gasp, his loins began to heave out of control. His cock suddenly triggered the discharge of his pent up sperm. Surge after surge swilled into Emily's cheeks. She gulped it all down her throat, greedily and noisily, licking her lips with pleasure. It was thinner than earlier emissions she had swallowed. But it tasted beautiful! Feminine almost! Slightly salty and pungent, but exquisite. She thought she could recognize the tang of herbs -- perhaps the slightly bitter taste of sage. Heavenly.

As the cock slowly subsided in her hands, Emily admired it in all its dwindling glory, licking it all over, including the testicles, finally kissing the tip before returning it inside the trousers.

Bob was silent. When Emily finally stood to face him, she kissed him lightly on the cheek.

Bob abruptly knelt, lifted Emily's skirt and pressed his face into her warm groin. Before she could prevent it, Bob had dragged her pants to one side, and drove his tongue inside her vulva, lapping at the labia, furiously nibbling at her clitoris. With his hands gripping her buttocks, holding her tight, he ravished her vulva with his mouth. The shock rippled round her belly. Her groin bucked and heaved. A thrilling wave of agony swamped her brain as she reached a colossal, unexpected, startling orgasm. It had been lingering beneath the surface just waiting to be triggered.