The Video Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,043 Followers

Dani heard Gary coming down stairs and she was torn in two. One side of her mind thought of the horrible thing she did with her son and all the bad that could come from it, but the other half, was in seventh heaven and craving more from him. "Have you done what I told you to do?" she asked with a low, scratchy voice and sipped her coffee, hoping that the fucking aspirins, she'd taken a few minutes ago, would hurry and stop her headache. Dani needed to hurry and sort this shit out and sort it out fast.

He looked at mom and saw that she had a headache. "No mom, I just got up and I know you're going to get mad at me, but I'm not deleting any of my videos and I'm sorry. I worked hard making them and I have some wonderful footage of you!" he replied, watching her eyes narrow and her lip snarled up. "You had fun last night and it was the first time since...well...you know and I'm not letting you forget that! Mom, I loved last night and I think you did too! I want it to happen again, but next time..." Gary said with a big smile, but mom just continued to glare at him and her eyes were cold.

She cut him off and Dani had to stop Gary from saying anything more. "If I had fun, it was because of the wine and you shouldn't have pressed me the way you did! You know my likes and dislikes Gary. More than any son should know about his mother and in a small way, you took advantage of me Gary and there will be no next time! Get rid of that shit and I mean it!" she growled and got up to leave the room, but he grabbed her arm and jerked her towards him. "What the fuck are you doing, Gary? Let me go right now!" she ordered him, but Gary stood and pressed against her body.

He grabbed her and jerked mom back. He stood and smashed her between his hips and the table. "I'm not mom getting rid of them and I want you in my room tonight at nine. You'll wear something nice...pretend you're going out to dinner and maybe...seeing a play afterwards and be smiling!" he said leaning to kiss mom, but she pulled back and tried to knee him in the balls. He jerked her hair and pulled mom up the stairs.

Gary pulled her hair with no mercy and Dani was in shock. "Let me go or I'll scream!" she growled as her son manhandled her up the stairs, he shoved her into his room and on the floor. "You fucker!" she growled and rushed at him, but Gary's right hand slapped the side of her face and Dani landed back on the floor.

Gary shoved her in his room and he shoved hard. Mom lost her footing or something and she landed on the carpet. Mom jumped for him and before he could think, Gary slapped the holy shit out of her, but she was making this hard and it could be so much fun. He grabbed mom's hair again, yanked it and pulled her to his computer. "Stop it right now and listen to me!" he said pulling her head back and making sure she was paying attention to him. "I'm going to give you a few good reasons why you'll be in my room tonight and you'll do whatever I tell you to do!" Gary said, as he kept a tight grip on mom's hair and he clicked the video of mom talking with Tina.

Dani wanted to fight him, but Gary was a strong boy and he was jerking her hair out of her head. "When I get away, you are fucking dead!" she said through her teeth and Dani saw him clicking something on his computer. She watched and her blood ran cold. "You dirty, little prick! How dare you bug my house and video me without my permission?" she yelled, but quickly stopped and he lifted Dani up by her hair.

"You won't do a fucking thing, but what I tell you to and if you don't...I'm giving a copy of that and the one we made last night, to the press and dear, fucked up dad!" Gary said and mom's face went blank.

She saw the video, heard Gary and Dani's heart broke. "You would do that to your father and ruin his good name, because your...sick...perverted self, wants to fuck me, your mother that bad and do this to us!" she said and Dani hated Gary. Son or not, this was wrong and Dani would never forget it. Over the last few years, Dani let him look up her skirts, feel her up, look down her blouses and video her, but he repays her love with, blackmail.

"I tried being nice, but you're the one being so anal and pissy!" he laughed and mom was fucking pissed at him. "You had fun mom and if you would have stayed...I wanted to make love to you and don't say you didn't want it!"

"It doesn't matter if I wanted it or not, Gary...it's fucking wrong!" Dani growled at him, but Gary wasn't stopping and he did have the upper hand. "I'll do what you want prick and I'll smile the entire fucking time, but as you do this to me," she stopped and gave one last look to his computer. "I hope you enjoy yourself and remember this...you've lost a mother and her love!" Dani said as tears ran from her eyes and she was hurting inside. Gary was her baby, her love and she was willing to do more, but this changed things forever and they could never go back.

He was sad that it was going this way and Gary wished he would have let mom cool off, but it was too late now. "It doesn't have to be this way, mom. We can be lovers and have so much fun! Last night was fucking hot...and I know you loved it too!" he said, but she looked away from him and started tapping her foot on the floor.

"Oh yes, I had a wonderful time, son!" she replied with sarcasm and didn't look at him once.

He heard mom and this was shit. He wanted her willing, not this way and he could see that she was going to be a real bitch too. "Well, be in my room at nine tonight and look good!" Gary said and he let her go.

She rubbed her head and turned to face him. Dani bowed and gave Gary a dirty look. "Yes master, I will be there at nine, dressed for a play and smiling...just for you!" she said with the same voice and Dani could see that she was making him mad. "Will there be anything else, master or may I leave now?' she asked, saw his face change and Gary shoved her on the floor.

"If you want to keep fucking around that's fine with me, but you should think of dad and his family. They'll cut you out of everything and you won't get shit! So, you have until nine tonight or I'm giving a CD to the press, dad and posting our little scene on every porn site that I can find! Be ready to fuck and it better be your best! Do I make myself clear?"

*.

Dani looked at the clock on her dresser and it was only a few minutes until nine. "I can't believe he's forcing me to do this. I raised him better, but I am the one that let him do about anything he wanted to me and it went over the line." Dani said as she finished her makeup, pulled her hair back and tied it with a red bow.

She ran her hands up each of her stocking covered legs and made sure that they were straight. Dani wiggled her tight, black dress, making sure that it was also straight and she stepped into her black, high heels and she started to Gary's room.

He was sitting on his bed and looking at one of mom's videos that he shot last month. Mom was by their pool, wearing a skimpy black bikini and she slowly started rubbing oil all over herself. She rubbed her body with oil, teasing Gary, like always and he heard a knock at his door. "Yes!" he yelled and mom walked in his room, towards his bed and she turned in a circle.

She knocked and quickly walked in, locked the door and Dani went to him. She turned around and saw that his eyes were as big as dinner plates. "I guess you approve?" she asked and stood completely still.

He heard mom and truly hoped that she'd changed her mind, but his hopes were fucked and Gary hated to force mom to fuck him. "I see that you're still not going for this and you're going to make me force you." Gary said as he sat up to admire mom.

She had on a tight, black dress that hugged her body like a glove and he could see all of her wonderful curves. The top of the tiny dress was cut low, giving him a great view of more than half of mom's breasts and Gary could see that her nipples were hard. As he looked down, the dress was cut short and he could see the tops of her sheer-black stockings. Her matching, four-inch black heels made her sexy and ready to enjoy. His cock was hard and Gary wanted to set this right, but he pissed mom off and there was no hope. Gary reached his arms around her and he gently hugged, but mom didn't move or anything.

"Damn, you are so hot mom," he whispered into her ear, but she didn't move or anything and Gary was mad. "I told you this better be good and it isn't!" he whispered in mom's ear and slid his hands over her ass.

She just stood in front of him and Dani didn't move a muscle. "This is very hard for me, Gary," she whimpered, slid her arms around his waist and she started acting. "I'm sorry sweet-heart, is this better?" Dani asked with a smile, leaned forward and kissed Gary. She kissed him deep, while reaching to unzip his pants and pull out his cock. "Mmmm, you always get so hard for mommy! Do you like hugging and kissing, your mom...Gary? Huh?" she moaned between kissing him, jerking his cock and his hands roaming over every inch of her body.

He grabbed mom and returned her kiss. His hands started going over all over her dress, enjoying her kissing and mom's soft moans of need. "Oh yes, come on mom, have fun with me and be my lover!" he moaned into her ear, as his right hand slid under the front of her dress and up to rub mom's pussy. She was dripping wet and spread her legs wide. He rubbed up the center, mom jumped and she fell into his arms.

"Oh my!" she giggled as they fell on his bed and Gary rolled between her legs. "Are you in a hurry? I figured that you would like playing with me and teasing me." Dani said, as he eased his cock on her panties and gently rubbed the head into her wet sex. "Oh god...stop that, please!" she moaned, as he did it again and Gary pushed harder, easing himself deeper and he brushed her clit. "Gary, oh god, no! No! No!" she squealed out and tried not to enjoy this and it was so hard to fake.

He watched mom's face closely, her eyes were squeezed shut, she clinched her teeth and her fingers were clawing at the bed, but her hips were very lightly, pushing to his roaming fingers and he rubbed her more. Gary moved up to her side, but his fingers stayed on her panties and as he slid up, mom spread her legs wider and her breathing increased. "Is that good Dani or should I stop?" he whispered in mom's ear and she turned her face away from him. "Tell me Dani or I'll the CD's get sent!" Gary said, reaching to her right nipple and he slowly starting rubbing it.

She heard him and didn't have much of a choice. He caressed her nipple and she heard him laugh. "You prick, you fucking prick!" she sobbed as Gary lightly rubbed her nipple and kissed her ear.

"Answer my questions or I'll send them. Do you understand, Dani?" he asked and mom nodded her head yes. "Do you enjoy me touching you, Dani?" Gary asked again and turned her face to his.

She turned, looked him in the eyes and Dani's blood was boiling. "Just so your farther won't be hurt, I'll say...yes, Gary, I just loved it!" she said through her teeth and Gary gave her a cold look in return.

"This could be so much fun, but you just have to be difficult and ruin it," he said and sat up. "I should send them and just say fuck it, mom! I know you liked what we did! You fucking exploded all over me and there's no saying you didn't!"

"I told you that it was wonderful, but it was wrong, Gary! I came so hard, it hurt me and I wanted you so far up my pussy, we would need a fucking doctor to get us apart! But it was wrong!" she yelled at him and got off his bed. "You are a handsome man, sweet, loving and you've got the best cock I've ever seen in my life, Gary, but I can't willing make love to my son and I'm only doing this to protect your father, nothing more! I'll play your sick games or any other perverted thing you want, but do not expect me to enjoy any of it!" Dani said as she sat back on his bed, lay down and spread her legs.

He listened to mom and knew she wanted it to. Gary smiled at her words and he would take his time with her. "Well, I plan on enjoying myself!" he whispered in her ear, pulled down the front of her dress and Gary started sucking mom's breasts. He watched her and mom kept her eyes closed, as he gently sucked her nipples and Gary felt her breathing harder. "Are you enjoying yourself, Dani?" he asked with a soft voice and slid his hand between mom's legs again.

She was trying her best not to show any emotions and it was so hard to control her breathing. Gary was an amazing lover and Dani was a lonely woman. "Don't ask me...that, please!" she whined as he kept gently nursing her nipples, moving back and forth, teasing each one and driving her crazy inside. She hated this and wanted him off, but her body was betraying her and Dani's hips lifted with one of his soft caresses.

He smiled, ran his finger up mom's panties and she moaned out. "Oh really, I guess I have my answer!" Gary smiled; sucking mom's nipples and he kept rubbing her wet, excited pussy and slowly running his fingers up the center of it. "Come on, say it, mom. Say you like this and we can have fun." Gary whispered to her, but mom shook her head no and turned her face away from his.

Dani heard him and there was no way that she was going to tell him anything. He had been very close to seducing her last night, but today he blew it all and now, he was forcing her. "No way, I'll ever say that to you, not after this!" she sniffed, as he kept teasing her and Dani hoped that she could control her urges.

Gary was still mad at himself and wished that he had never shown mom the damn videos. She would have calmed down and gotten over what they did, but he was in such a big hurry and he just had to fuck things up. He sat up and rubbed his face, turned to look down at mom and she was so pretty. Her black dress was pulled up and he could see most of her hips, legs and thighs. Gary reached over and gently caressed mom's left knee, knowing he screwed up a wonderful thing with her and it would never be the same between them again.

"I'm sorry this ever happened, mom and don't worry, I won't bother you again and I'll be moving out soon." Gary said as he stood, put on his shorts and walked out of his room. He went towards the kitchen for a drink and to look on his laptop for a place of his own. Gary knew if he couldn't be with mom, he had to move out and get on with his life.

Dani heard Gary and this broke her heart. They were so close and now, he was leaving her and she wouldn't have anyone. "Oh no, my baby!" she whimpered, buried her face into his pillow and sobbed. "I'm losing...my...baby...my...best friend and my...lover," she sobbed into the pillow and as she did, Dani could smell Gary and her life was going to be so lonely now.

*.

Gary kept his word and moved out two days later. He found a new house on the opposite side of the city and as far away from mom as he could get. Gary also avoided places that he knew she liked and it sucked because, he liked the same places and there was one place he really missed. He loved going to the river for long walks and Gary knew that mom did to, but he wasn't sure if she would go alone or not and he just stayed away.

"Damn!" he said watching the storm as it moved closer to the city and Gary hoped that it would be a good one. He loved storms and the power they had, but someone crossed his mind and Gary thought of mom. "I bet she's hiding in the back of her giant closet, with two hundred pillows on her and praying she'll live!" he laughed and hoped she was ok. These were the kind of days he missed the most and Gary was still mad at himself.

Before he ruined his life, on a day like this, mom would be in his arms and holding him as tight as she could. Plus, if he was really lucky and the storm came later in the evening, mom would be drinking her wine and in a snuggly mood. They would lie on the sofa, hugging face to face and with each boom of thunder; mom would jump against him and smash her gorgeous hips into his.

"Oh man, what a fuck up you are!" Gary laughed and flopped on his sofa. He thought of the erections mom always game him and knew that she had to have felt it, but she never said anything and he never knew why. "She must have liked it just as much as I did or she would have said something, but...oh well!" he laughed again and his phone rang.

Gary picked it up, smiled and laughed. "Well, speak of the devil! I wonder if she's scared or finally came to her senses and realized she messed up?" he said and wasn't sure if he wanted to answer it or not. Gary just got her off his mind and even been on a few dates, but she filled his dreams at night and he missed her so much. Blood rushed into so hard and so fast, it hurt and he reached down to gently rub it. He took a breath, rubbed his cock again and pushed the answer button. "Hi mom, how you today?" Gary said into the phone and he waited for her to reply, wondering if she did want him back or if mom just needed comforting.

"Hey sweet-heart, I'm fine and how are you?" she replied with a soft voice, hoping that Gary wouldn't hang up on her or cuss her out for calling him.

He heard mom, thought of something and Gary was shocked. She hated storms and never got near the phone during one, but she was calling him during the middle of a big one and she sounded happy. "I'm fine and how's dad today? Oh...you never talk on the phone when a storm is going on, what's up with that?" he said with a small chuckle and flexed his cock, wondering what she was wearing and if mom had on a pair of tight jeans.

She laughed with Gary and couldn't help but rubbing her left nipple. "He's doing fine and I wanted to ask you something, so I figured the heck with the storm and I called!" Dani replied with a smile and hoped he wasn't irritated at her for calling. "I wanted to know if you'd like to have dinner with me and maybe a few drinks afterwards," she said, closing her eyes and Dani crossed her fingers. 'Please say yes!' she thought, as her pussy throbbed and burned for Gary.

He thought for a second and took a breath. "Sure, I'm not doing anything and it'll be nice to see you." Gary said and his cock jumped in his pants. "Are we going formal of just slumming tonight?" he asked with a grin and he didn't care either way. Mom looked great in anything she wore and Gary couldn't wait to see her.

Dani thought and knew Gary would love seeing her in a pair of tight jeans. He liked looking at her ass and if things went well, he was free to do anything he wanted tonight. "Just casual, I guess and where would you like to eat? I was thinking about going to that place by the river and going for a nice walk afterwards. How does that sound?" Dani asked with a low, sultry voice and her nipples grew hard.

Gary heard mom and his cock started hurting. "Sounds great to me and I'm looking forward to it! If I come at seven, will that give you enough time to get ready?" he asked and hoped it would. Gary was dying to see mom and hug her.

"I think that will be fine and I'll be waiting with a smile!" Dani whispered into the phone and hoped that Gary still wanted her.

"Ok then, I'll pick you up at seven." Gary said as he hung up his phone and grabbed his cock. "Oh god, she is going to kill me!" he laughed and went to get ready for his date with mom.

*.

They walked hand in hand and as close together as they could get. "Thank for having dinner with me Gary and spending time with me. That big ol' house sure does get lonely and since you've been gone...it seems worse!" Dani laughed as they walked towards a set of benches close to the water and she pulled Gary to them. "Let's set here for a bit and talk about a few things," she said with a weak grin and they had to talk about what happened.

Gary hoped mom wasn't going to ruin things and bring up what he did, but when she said they needed to talk, he knew she was. "About what?" he replied with a calm voice and he looked into her pretty eyes, seeing a warm sparkle and not any sign of being mad at him.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,043 Followers