The Video Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband gets surprise video in the mail.
6.6k words
192.2k
71
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxTB
JaxTB
25 Followers

My wife of fifteen years was out of town for a five day business trip so I had a couple of beers after work with some buddies. I arrived home about eight o’clock to find a package waiting for me on my front doorstep. I wasn’t drunk by any means but I did have a good buzz and I did have a little trouble bending over and picking up the package.

It was an overnight letter-sized package that had something much thicker than a letter but about as light. After unlocking the door I went inside and carried the package with me to the bedroom, throwing it on the bed as I undressed and pissed. I got into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and then looked at the package before opening it. The return address was a post office box in Texas but it was addressed to me.

I shrugged, opened the package and dumped out an video cassette tape. There was a note with one word written on it.

Enjoy.

I was still a bit buzzed but sobering quickly as I became intrigued by the package and its contents. I popped it into the VCR in the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed to see just what I was supposed to enjoy.

The picture came on and I saw a bedroom with a four-poster bed. This was obviously a home-made video. I watched as the picture bounced around as someone adjusted the camera. Finally a man walked around and sat on the edge of the bed. He had on a robe and looked to be in his thirties, though it was hard to tell. His hair was black and he was ruggedly handsome and looked like he was solidly built. He looked at the camera and smiled before speaking.

Telling the story now is different than living it. I had to rewind the tape a few times to make sure I heard him correctly. Not because he wasn’t speaking clearly but because of what he said.

He called me by name, he said, to make sure I knew this tape was meant for me. Then he proceeded to tell me things about my wife. Things about him and my wife. About how he knew that I was home alone watching this while she was away on a business trip. He laughed. My wife, he said, was flying to Texas to see him. To be fucked by him for five days.

I shook my head in denial as he spoke but something told me he was telling the truth. He said he had been fucking her for about six years, probably twice a year, sometimes more often. He said that she paid for him to fly to her real business meetings so that he could fuck her before and after her business. He said there was no reason for him to be telling me this unless it was true. I wondered why he was telling me anyway. He even said he had flown to our hometown several times and fucked her each day while I thought she was at work.

My head was spinning. Looking back at those times I had suspected something. There were several times she had come home looking very tired though satisfied. Once I had noticed she was walking like something hurt and had asked. She had said she had hurt her knee at work. Later, though, I walked in on her in the bath and saw that her pussy looked red, like it did after we fucked.

Another time she had come home in a hardcore mood and made me eat her pussy, which tasted strange, and was very creamy and thick with juice. I just thought she was horny and juicing like she did sometimes.

This man was now telling me he had made her come home after fucking him to make me eat his cum out of her. He was laughing, asking if I remembered.

I remembered.

Then he got serious and told me what the tape was. It was parts of dozens of tapes of he and my wife fucking, tapes she had willingly made with him. He said that there were plenty of highlights but that he picked out two hours worth for me to see. I was feeling sick to my stomach as I listened but I couldn’t turn it off.

Finally the guy said he was going to show me why my wife kept seeing him, and would keep seeing him. He stood, dropped the robe and revealed a muscular hard body. But that wasn’t what caught my attention.

It was his cock.

It wasn’t even hard and it looked as big as mine is when it is hard. I have seven inches, no slouch, but this guy had seven inches when soft. And his balls were unbelieveably big. They hung down almost to the head of his cock. He picked his package up and lifted it so I could see.

I’ll never forget his words.

WIth one hand he held his cock and balls up towards the camera and with the other he tapped the side of his skull. He said, “These are why she keeps coming back.” Then, he said the video was about to begin, but added as he faded from view. “My cock is eleven inches long when hard. Eleven inches. Like the center of a paper towel roll.”

Then he was gone and I heard my wife’s voice. My stomach knotted for sure.

But, I listened. She was laughing and making noises that I knew were sexual. When she finally came into view I saw she was naked. She was looking off the camera and talking to someone, who I knew to be the guy. I didn’t need to hear the words to know she was ready to fuck. I’d heard the tone enough in my life. But something was different. The tone wasn’t like it was with me. It was more full of lust and desire. And it was real.

I watched as she got on her knees and began to beg the person to let her suck his cock.

Her voice got to me in spite of my feelings.

My cock began to stir and get hard as I listened to her beg. My own lust began to slip into my body even though I really thought I didn’t want it to. It didn’t take a minute and my cock was hard. My hands were touching my hard-on even without my conscious thought.

When I saw my wife smile I knew what was coming. The person off screen, the guy who made the tape, walked into view.

I can tell you now that I was stunned at the size of his cock. It jutted from his hips like nothing I had imagined. When he had said he was eleven inches I didn’t comprehend. Later, I went and got the center of a paper towel roll and held it to my crotch. He wasn’t exagerrating. His cock was that big, with a head that was flared and much bigger diameter than his shaft. And those balls. They swung as he walked, and looked even larger than they had in the first part of the video.

My wife went after him like a starved woman eating a steak. She devoured his cock and balls, sucking, licking, trying to swallow him and gagging, but trying again, her eyes filling with tears at the effort and strings of saliva hanging from her chin before she gave up after getting just about two-thirds of his cock down her throat. Their talk, their body language told me that this wasn’t anything new. The way they interacted was like people who were familiar with each other, familiar in every way.

He urged her on as she sucked and ate his cock and balls, commanding her to keep going then praising her for what she did, all the while groaning like a man who’s getting just what he wanted.

He pinned her head against the side of the bed and fucked her mouth like he was trying to bust out the back of her head. My wife didn’t object at all, in fact, grabbing his ass and pulling him towards her increasing the power of his thrusts.

I was amazed at what she was doing. She was never that way with me. This woman was almost saintly when it came to her image in the community. Yes, we fucked hard sometimes, and she did like a few things that saints weren’t supposed to like, like being eaten, but for the most part she just wanted to make love and cum two or three times.

At least that’s what I thought. Here I was watching her act like a porn star.

Later, after I had seen the entire video and had time to think, I remembered that she had started to ask me to eat her after one of her trips. She had not much cared for it before that time.

That was about six years ago. The pieces started to fall together.

Anyway, this first segment faded with the guy picking up my wife and pushing her onto the bed, spreading her legs, then placing that big cockhead against her pussy and pushing forward. The last sound from that part was of my wife screaming, and not in pain. My own cock was leaking precum in such a torrent that my shorts already had a stain the size of a quarter.

Before I could decide to get up or do anything other than sit and be hard, my wife’s voice came back onto the television.

But she wasn’t talking.

She was cumming.

The picture came into view with this guy’s head buried between my wife’s legs, eating her pussy while she lay back on the bed in what looked like a different room. When I saw my wife’s hair I knew it was another time. She had a different hair style. It might have been a different room and day but the action was the same. I watched this guy eat my wife to what had to be more than a dozen screaming orgasms. I could tell he had his finger up her ass as he ate her, something she never wanted me to do, and was working her like an expert.

She was cumming in what seemed to be an endless stream of orgasms. Begging him to keep eating her, grabbing his head and pulling him in, pinching her own nipples and arching her back, she was obviously under his control. The scene went on for what I know had to be fifteen minutes, maybe longer, almost as long as our entire sexual encounters. I watched in amazement as the guy pumped her asshole faster and faster with his fingers while he furiously licked her clit. My wife started making these animalistic sounds I had never heard her make before. Her body tensed and she groaned in a way that almost made me shoot my load. Then, well, I almost gasped out loud.

The guy pulled his face from her pussy while still pumping her asshole. My wife screamed that she was cumming and when she did she shot liquid out of her pussy, stream after stream of what I thought had to be piss, squirting onto the guy’s face and chest. The guy opened his mouth and let it shoot inside, drinking it. She was still squiting when he leaned his mouth forward and began to lick her clit again.

Let me say that I then pulled out my cock and jerked-off while she screamed in pleasure.

I couldn’t help it. I couuld still see the juice cumming out as this guy licked her to an orgasm that made her shake like a rag doll.

I came with her. Shooting a load of cum onto the carpet that stretched out almost to the base of the television stand. My cock spurted like a teenagers, releasing its load of cum with a force that made my body shake like my wife’s.

I finished my own orgasm as the picture began to fade, showing my wife sprawled on the bed as the guy stood, his cock huge and hard. I knew what was next. I punched the remote to turn off the VCR as I cleaned up my cum.

You guys know what I mean when I say that I was conflicted at this point. I was feeling the aftermath of my own horniness, loving that remembrance, but feeling like I had done something wrong. I told myself I wasn’t going to watch any more.

Cleaning up, I knew I had lied to myself. I had to see it all.

I went back to the bed and sat down after picking up the remote. The wet spot from my earlier cumshot reminded me of my decision not to watch any more of the video. It aslo reminded me of how horny I had gottten while watching it. Only on rare occassions could I should a load of cum that far. This was certainly one of those.

Anyway, I punched play and the video began again.

It faded in to a view of my wife’s naked ass. Her wonderful butt filled the screen as it came into full view. There was a conversation going on between the guy and my wife about how much he loved her ass.

My wife is 37 years old but has the body of a woman ten years younger. She is tight and fairly lean with a flat stomach and great, perky tits. But, it is her ass that is the best part of her body. Muscular and shaped perfectly, the cheeks spread apart and give you a peek at her asshole, even when she’s just standing up straight.

She wasn’t standing up straight and I could see her pussy and asshole as she bent over slightly, leaning on the bed. If you are not a person who loves assholes then you won’t appreciate how perfect hers is. It is shaped perfectly with a wide brown ring around it, setting it off from her skin in a vision that has always made me gasp. In conjunction with her pussy it makes for a view that is breath-taking. Her pussy has a set of lips that puff so much that they split apart when she’s really horny, revealing a clit that is the size of the end of my little finger. Bigger than a pencil eraser. Anyway, you should get the picture by now.

Here was her ass, asshole and pussy filling my tv screen. The sight made me shake my head and my cock begin to stir. I listened to the conversation and my cock hardened to full attention once more.

“You want me to eat your ashsole?” The man asked my wife.

“Oh shit…yes! Eat my asshole,” she said in a voice that had no pretention.

“I’m gonna,” the man said, “What else would you like me to do?”

With no hesitation my wife answered, “I want you to fuck my asshole.”

“You want me to put my big cock in your asshole?” he asked.

“Damn right I do. Fuck my asshole and make me cum,” she said like some sort of whore.

“You gonna cum when I fuck your asshole?” the man asked.

“Like I do every time. I’m gonna cum when you eat my asshole, you know that,” my wife said, bending over even more.

Now my wife had always shied away from anal sex in any form. She had begun to like me to finger her asshole when she let me eat her, but she mostly kept me away from it. Now, here she was begging this guy not only to eat her asshole, which was unthinkable in my estimation of her desires, but also fuck her up the ass with his eleven inch cock.

The woman seemed like another person. The voice was hers, the body was hers but everything else was foreign to me.

I kept watching, fighting the urge to jerk-off again, knowing I would blow my load quickly if I touched myself. After a few more moments of talk, most to do with what she wanted him to do to her asshole, the camera went off for just a second, only to come back on with a view of my wife’s ass sticking up in the air as she lay on the bed. The view was off to one side but afforded me a great shot of her crotch. As I watched, the man’s head came into view, moving towards my wife’s ass, just before he got to her he turned and looked into the camera and smiled, then winked. My blood boiled and I felt the bile rise in my throat but my hard-on didn’t subside one bit. Then he bent back to her, leaned his face into her ass and began to sniff her asshole. I could see his nose right against her tight ring and hear him sniffing louldy.

My wife was speaking in a voice filled with lust. “Ohmygawd… when you smell my asshole I just swoon…oh gawd… oh…” She stopped talking and started moaning when he began to lick her asshole.

I don’t know if I could do what he did. The man licked her and ate her asshole like he was eating ice cream. There was no doubt he loved what he was doing by the way he did it. There was also no doubt my wife loved it more than he did.

Her voice was like an animal one moment, filled with lust, beggin him to keep eating her asshole, then it was like someone totally lost in pleasure. When he began to flcik his tongue quicly on her asshole, sliding a finger to her clit, she exploded. He had hardly touched her when she screamed in orgasm, her ass lifting to his mouth and hand, body shaking as she climaxed. And it didn’t seem to subside. She came and came and came while he devoured her asshole. By the time he pulled his tongue from her wet, stretched asshole, she was gasping and groaning.

“Fuck my asshole,” I heard her say as the man disappeared from view.

When he returned, he was on his knees and that huge cock cock pointed towards my wife’s ass. He moved forward until that huge cockhead rested between her asscheeks. The view I had made me realize how big he was. His cock was huge and I couldn’t believe he was going to fit that thing in her ass.

But, he pressed that big, flared head against her brwon ring and began to slide it into her slowly. With no lubrication other than a lot of his saliva, I watched as this man worked his entire cock into my wife’s asshole. He knew what he was doing, moving slowly, a little bit at a time, swirling it arund to stretch her, pulling back, then pushing in. Before he even got it all the way inside of her she had cum twice.

Let me say here that the sound of her cumming this way as opposed to when he ate her puusy or asshole was totally different. This came from deep in her throat or belly and growled its way to the top. Her voice sounded like a wild woman, lost in some sort of trance, letting herself become primal.

It was just a primer for what was to come. When that huge set of balls was resting on my wife’s pussy lips, eleven inches inside of her ass, he asked if she was ready to get fucked.

Her answer was, “Goddamn right! Fuck the shit outta me!” This was a woman who attended church regularly and was considered almost saintly, as I said earlier.

He fucked her. Just like she asked him to. He pulled almost all eleven inches out then plunged them all back in. Again and again he slammed into her asshole. And I mean slammed. Hard. Harder. Until the sound was incredible. He held her hips and banged her asshole like he wanted to shove his cock up out her mouth. The sound of his hips slapping into her ass and his balls hitting her wet pussy, mixed with his grunts and her primal screams was beyond anything I could have put together for a porno film. But this was no act.

He fucked her like this for longer than I thought he would. By the time he finally pulled out of her asshole and stroked his huge cock to orgasm I was sweating. When I saw what he was going to do, I pulled my own cock out and stroked with him. He started cumming before I did but I finished before he did. The amount of cum he sprayed onto my wife’s ass, asshole and pussy was as much as I had seen on any porno clip. He coated her with as much cum as I shoot in four orgasms. I sat with another load of cum to clean up, watching this man lean forward after dumping a gallon of jizz onto my wife and begin to eat it off her ass, asshole and pussy. He licked, sucked, lapped up his own cum, making my wife cum twice more as he rolled his face around in their combined juices. When he pulled his face from her ass he was covered in juice and cum. I truly couldn’t believe that he had done what he had just done. Not only did he get his eleven inch cock inside my wife’s asshole, but he shot cum like a fountain and then went after it like it was really ice cream.

The tape wasn’t even half done and I had cum twice and seen things I never thought I’d see. As I punched the pause button, I knew I was going to continue to watch the video, unsure of what they could possibly do for an encore to that.

As I said, I had a lot to see.

When I returned to the VCR I was pretty resigned about the entire situation being out of my hands. I had tried to imagine what conversation my wife and I would have when she returned from her trip but I got nowhere. After sitting and thinking about it, I finally pushed the play button again and sat back, wondering just what would be next.

The video faded from where I had left it, and I watched as my wife flipped around and began to kiss the man who’s face was covered in his own cum. She was licking it from his face when the picture went black readying for the next scene.

When the picture returned, the scene was inside of a vehicle, looked like some big SUV, with the man driving and my wife videoing, talking to him. She was almost giddy, laughing and talking like she was eighteen years old, asking him if he wanted to fuck her, moving the camera down to show that she had on a skirt, no panites and was opening her legs so that he could see her pussy as he drove. From the bulge in his jeans I could tell he liked what he saw and that her affect on him was real. She teased him while he drove, then asked him where they were going. He told her that they were going to the parking lot of a dance club and that he was going to fuck her in the SUV in the parking lot.

JaxTB
JaxTB
25 Followers
12