The Video Ch. 2

Story Info
New video leads bi friends to more sexual adventures.
1.6k words
4.11
88.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
upnorth
upnorth
18 Followers

It had been several months since Joe and I had jacked each other off at my house. (Read "The Video" part one). The encounter had left me extremely horny and looking forward to another steamy jack-off session. I had fantasized about new and different sexual things Joe and I could do to each other, always culminating in a spurting bath of hot sperm, but it didn't seem like it was ever going to happen again. I saw Joe at work and around town and we talked as usual but we could never seem to come up with a time or place where we could be alone together. It almost seemed as if Joe had second thoughts about our little sexual encounter and did not want to continue that type of activity.

I had about given up on getting together with Joe, when out of the clear blue sky, he called. He said he had another video to show me and that the house was empty for a little while but that I should hurry, it wouldn't remain that way for long. It so happened that my house was empty also and I was in my usual attire when that so seldom happened. Bare assed naked, looking at naked women on the computer and just getting a nice hard on with pre come oozing out the head of my little dick. To say I was primed was an under statement. It was a warm day so all I needed to put on was a pair of shoes, shirt and shorts. I was at Joe's house in a matter of minutes. We went down to his recreation room in the basement where he had the VCR all set to go.

I asked him if this new video was as good as the last one and he said he thought I would like it as he hit play. Joe had a shower in his basement that had not been finished off yet and he had rigged a camera underneath a work bench that was pointed at the shower. The camera could be secretly controlled from across the room. The weather had just gotten warm and people were starting to go to the beach. Joe had convinced his wife to let him shave her tan lines in the down stairs shower. The video showed him shaving his wife's crotch and in a position that the camera captured every bit of their naked bodies. Joes's expert handling of a razor produced a baby smooth pussy and a rock hard cock in no time at all. When he had finished shaving her, she grabbed his cock and started massaging it. Joe responded by grabbing her tight little ass and ramming his wet cock into her dripping pussy doggie style. The end of the video showed Joe ramming away but before he could come the tape ran out.

"Well what do you think about that tape," Joe asked me. " WOW," is all I could come up with.

"Lets see it again," I said, "and do you mind if I get a little more comfortable."

Joe rewound the tape and said, "Probably not a good idea as the kids will soon be home from school."

I told him I don't think what I had in mind would take very long, as I took off the few clothes I had on and sat naked on the couch in front of the TV.

"OK," Joe said as he handed me a paper towel, "don't drip on the furniture."

"Are you going to join me," I asked.

"Sure why not." He said.

Standing in front of me he dropped his pants around his ankles, showing me his big round hard cock.

"Do you want to suck on it a little," he said as he waved his cock around my face and gently bonked me on the nose with the head of it.

I opened my mouth and he slowly inserted his tool as far as he could into my mouth. I almost gagged on it but he pulled it back so I could lick its head and suck up some pre come.

"WOW," is all he could say.

Then he took a quick look at the clock and said, "We got to get going, the kids will be home from school soon."

Sitting down beside me on the couch, he started the video with one hand and rubbed my cock with the other. I grabbed his cock and we started stroking away. I asked if he had any lubricant handy as I usually jacked off wet. He said no as he thought lube was too messy and he had a way of dry jacking that he would show me when we had more time. He said as he stroked my cock, that he thought that I was a real slow comer. He said if he was primed up, like he was now, that he could come much quicker then me.

To prove his point and to show me how he did it, he griped his pecker with his fingers in a special way. As I watched, and after a few quick strokes, he shot a hot lode of sperm into his paper towel.

"Ooowee that's good, "he said.

He then took his sperm drenched paper towel and wiped it all over my little pecker, covering it with sperm.

"There," he said, "there's some lubricant for you. Hurry up the kids will be here soon."

It took me only a few strokes using his sperm as a lube to just about reach climax. Just as I was about to come I heard the door upstairs open and the sound of kids running into the kitchen to grab a snack.

Joe hissed, "Get dressed before they come down here."

I almost panicked; sperm started spurting out of my still hard cock. I shot some come onto the coffee table, some on the rug, some down my leg, a little bit onto the paper towel I was holding and then for good measure, dribbled some come on the couch.

Joe was in high gear; he wiped up his own sperm, got the tape out of the VCR, threw me a couple more paper towels to clean up my mess with and pulled up his pants all in one quick motion.

For my part I quickly tried to wipe the sperm up best I could, making a smeary mess out of it, almost fell in to a potted plant trying to get my shorts on and put my T-shirt on backwards. We need not have hurried so fast though, as the kids turned on the TV up stairs and had no intention of coming down.

We managed to get dressed and every thing cleaned up. Joe handed me a hand full of sperm soaked paper towels and told me to take them with me as the wife would notice them and ask questions.

I had no idea what I was going to do with the paper towels or if Joe's kids would ask me about them before I got to my car but I need not have worried. The kids were engrossed in a TV cartoon and never even noticed me when I left.

On the way home I started thinking about the way things had turned out, I thought about the video, the shaved pussy, Joes cock and jacking off on the couch. That and the smell and feel of those sperm soaked towels in my pocket got me horny all over again. I pulled out the towels and looked at the color of sperm on them. The way Joes yellowish sperm mixed with my white sperm. I took a deep whiff of them, my cock went hard, I was primed and in need of some more relief again.

Instead of taking the direct way home, I turned down a country road, I knew, that had very few people living a long it and even less traffic. Quickly striping naked again as I drove along, I started stroking my hard on. It was exhilarating driving along on a warm spring day with the breezes blowing over my naked body and the vent fan blowing a steady stream of cool air on my balls while I stroked away.

I managed to keep the car on the road when I came but just barley. I shot sperm all over the floor boards and when I had stopped spasming I cleaned every thing up by sticking wet spermy towels between my toes and wiping with my feet as I drove. I managed to make it home, driving naked and jacking off with out attracting any attention to my self. To cap it all off when I got home I never did get dressed, I just walked naked from my car, across the lawn and into the house. Of course no one was home and any neighbors who could see me were at work, so it was pretty safe bet that no one would see me. Even so the feeling of being out side with out clothes was as exhilarating as it was great. As I took a shower I thought what a great day it had turned out to be, my mind was racing with thoughts of videos, cocks, pussies, jacking off with other people, driving nude and running around out side naked. I became a nudist that day. I now had to figure our how to continue being nude in our clothed society with out people thinking me too strange, but that's another story for another day.

Yup, it was a good video, a very good video and I was looking forward to seeing it again.

upnorth
upnorth
18 Followers