The Videocamera & the Camping Trip Ch. 1

Story Info
Girlfriend gives campers a show.
3.9k words
4.14
64.6k
40
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Digger66
Digger66
376 Followers

The following is intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under 18 or are offended by stories of a sexual nature, STOP NOW.

This story takes place in a FANTASY world with no AIDS or STDs. In the REAL world AIDS and STDs can kill you. Protect yourself!!

* * * * * *

Laura and I had decided to take our weeklong Fall vacation in the mountains: Flat Tops State Park. It was off the beaten path, but Laura had been there a few times before. Since our trip was planned for mid-September, we had hoped to avoid any crowds. A week and a half before our trip, the weather was unseasonably cold. Snow fell in Denver. We were concerned. But we had the trip all planned out, so there was no use in fretting about the weather. We packed extra warm clothes and our brand new videocamera. We had bought it in August and had learned the basics. I was looking forward to trying out my directorial skills.

We left right after work on Friday. It was a 3-hour ride up to the Park. While the weather had warmed up enough to melt all the snow, it still was cold--lows in the high 30's. At the Park entrance, two very husky rangers greeted us. I thought these guys were football players. Laura knew them from a previous visit. "Hi Mark and Bill. Great to see you again."

"Laura! You look as good as ever. Who's your friend?"

"This is my boyfriend, Chris."

"Nice to meet you. First time here?"

"Yeah. I am looking forward to all the hiking that Laura has told me about." Laura asked, "How crowded is it?"

"Not very. Only about six other groups. I assume you want to be toward the far end, away from all the rabble?"

"You know it."

"How long are you going to stay."

"Better put us down for only 4 nights, just in case the weather gets to us."

"It is supposed to warm up on Sunday."

"I hope so."

"How bout number 13-C? It is right down by our little shack, and pretty near the bathrooms and showers."

"Sounds good." We paid for our permit and left.

The sight was great--very secluded. We quickly set up our tent and threw our gear inside. I was getting damn cold. We had been smart and eaten while on the road. Fixing dinner in the cold is no fun. Being past 9pm, we decided to go to bed, for it was the only sensible thing to do. Laura guided me to the bathroom. We passed Mark and Bill's cabin, which was a little shack. Laura explained that it had electricity, but no water. It also had a wood stove for heat. The small cabin reminded me of where I stayed when I lived in Sequoia National Park.

The bathrooms were large, and surprisingly clean. But they were also quite old. I could tell this because much of the structure was made of wood, not the concrete cinder blocks like most modern facilities. Also, this bathroom had rooms, not just one big room. The building was long. First came a small room with some normal sinks, a dump sink and a hand drier. I immediately warmed up my hands in the sink. The hot water felt great. Next came a room with about five urinals, then four stalls. Even though it was clean, the lights seemed be pretty scarce; some were burned out. Finally came a door, which lead to a changing area. To the left of the changing area were the showers. Windows at the top of the walls, with screens, surrounded the building. I was amazed at the lack of dead bugs and cleaniness of the floors. I brushed my teeth. Washed off my face and went back outside. Laura joined me in a moment.

We returned to the tent and quickly got into our sleep clothes and even more quickly dove into our sleeping bags. All the extra blankets and covers made it impossible to snuggle, which was too bad because I was very horny. I stayed up and read a bit. I had an okay night of sleep.

We woke up soon after sunrise to cold temperatures. We had a hot breakfast and gathered our things for our hike. It was a chilly, but beautiful day. We hiked about 15 miles and returned to camp about an hour before sunset. Laura and I were a bit displeased at finding a group of 4 guys at a sight close to us. They were friendly enough, and planned to stay about four nights. I "cooked" us a dinner of pasta. We had a nice campfire. Around 8 o'clock, Ranger Mark came by to visit, and invited us to their cabin. After putting out the fire, we went. We sat and talked for a long time; so long that Bill joined us at about 10pm--when he got off duty. Laura and I started to get tired. We excused ourselves and went off to bed. Laura told me that Mark and Bill were big party animals who like to fuck everything in sight. While she claimed that she had not done anything together, I wondered.

That night, the wind blew hard, but not cold. A front came through. The next morning, we woke up to warm temperatures. It was so nice--Indian Summer had arrived. We checked the weather forecast--highs in the low 70's in the Mountains. This delighted us because we could dress in shorts and a tee shirt. It was such a beautiful day, I packed the camcorder. We hiked a long ways. The sun was hot; it sure felt like more than the 70's. We saw no one on the trail. It was so hot, I removed my shirt. Laura removed hers too, hiking in just a sports bra. "You'd better put some sunscreen on," I told her. We stopped and started to apply the goop. It is difficult for me to keep my hands in a proper place in a situation like that. I kept dipping under Laura's sport's bra and rubbing her tits. She responded with favorable gasps, so I continued. Eventually I ceased.

Around noon, we stopped for lunch. We found a nice open area a little off the trail. We ate lunch and just relaxed in the sun. Staring at my beautiful girlfriend in her sports bra and shorts turned me on a lot. I snuggled up to her and we started to kiss. I moved my hands over her flat stomach, and eventually her tits. She has great ones (34C), and I love to touch and see them. We started to get hot and heavy. I rubbed her pussy through her shorts. She stopped me for a moment or two. "What?" I asked. "I just feel so uncomfortable, out here in the open."

"Worried someone might see you?"

"Yes."

"How many people have we seen in a day and half of hiking. Two?"

"Yeah, I guess you are right." We started up again.

Slowly, she made her hand up my thigh to my crotch. Laura rubbed my cock through my shorts. I was big and hard. Meanwhile, I had moved her sportsbra up and was slowly rubbing her big tits. Our tongues were intertwined. We both started to breathe heavily. I stopped, and pulled back. "What are you grinning about?" she asked. "Remember one of my fantasies?"

"Which one? You have so many."

"The one where I come across a beautiful woman in the forest, and she is sitting there masturbating, and all I do is watch."

"Oh that one." She rubbed my cock. "How bout it?"

"Well....what are you going to do for me?"

"I'll lick your pussy tonight."

"You'll always do that. How 'bout you do all the dishes for the rest of the trip." She rubbed me more. "Okay," I breathed out.

"You sit here. I'll be around. After you cum, get dressed and I'll join you." I grabbed my stuff and scurried off into the woods. Laura was so entranced with lust, she did not realize that I had the camcorder with me. I circled around her, trying not to make a sound. I found a good spot about 100 feet away, well hidden by the bushes. She had no idea where I was. Pulling out the camcorder and attaching it to the mini-tripod, I focused in on her. Perfect. I would have a great tape.

Laura took her time. Slowly, she leaned back. Her breasts were still exposed. She pulled her sportsbra off. She cupped her breasts and began to squeeze. Laura has very sensitive breasts; she says that she can almost cum just by touching them. But, she also takes time. I pulled out the binoculars and looked in better. My cock was rock hard. I released it from my shorts. I didn't want to touch it and cum too quickly. Being down wind from Laura, I picked up a sent of her pussy. It was intoxicating. We were both in a dream-like state.

Suddenly, I heard something behind me. I looked and saw our four neighbors from the campground. They were coming up to our position very quickly. Laura had not heard them. I had to think fast. I slid my dick back in my shorts, and jumped up. I practically ran down the trail. As I approached, they stopped. "What's up?" they asked. "Hi. Aren't you the four with the blue camper at the campground?"

"Yeah, that's us."

"Listen, my name is Chris, and my girlfriend and I are staying just the other side of the little cabin from you." I was eyeing these guys--all four were in their 20's and in good shape. "If you remain very quite and keep your mouths shut about this whole thing, I'll let you in on something VERY special."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Okay, it's my girlfriend and she's naked. You are welcome to watch, but please be quiet. She is doing this for me. If she knew that you guys were here, she would kill me." They all looked at each other in disbelief. "Yeah, right."

"Come see, but be damn quiet and keep down."

We slowly made our way up the hill. I kept motioning them to be quiet. Finally, we got up the bushes where the camcorder was still taping. "Wow," one of them said. We got back just in time to see Laura standing up. She slid her shorts off. She looked incredible just standing there in her hiking boots. She kept her one hand on her breasts and the other on her half-shaven pussy. Even from 100 feet we could tell Laura was rubbing her clit. The four guys watched in silent awe. I handed the binoculars to one of them. A quick glance told me that they were very turned on. Laura sat down, and spread her legs very wide and shoved a finger in pussy. The other hand still rubbed her nipples. Three of the guys were now feeling their cocks through their shorts. The one next to me said, "You weren't kidding were you? We won't spoil this for a million bucks."

I could see Laura's chest starting to rise and fall more quickly. She now had two fingers shoved up into her. She started to moan. Then her orgasm hit her. She started to buck. I actually saw her juices fly from her pussy. She convulsed for about 45 seconds. Moving her hand away from her pussy and up to her mouth, she sucked her fingers, all the time kneading her breasts. After a few minutes, she stopped. Her face was red, but she had a very satisfied look. I looked at the guys and said softly, "Shows over. Do me a favor, if you want to continue in this direction hike back down the trail about 10 minutes, then turn and come back."

"Okay. Thanks for the show. I'll have wet dreams about that for months."

I packed up the camcorder after Laura dressed. Slowly, I immerged from my hiding place. I walked up to my girlfriend and hugged her so tight. I kissed her and slid my tongue in her mouth. I could still taste her pussy. "That was incredible. I am so turned on!"

"That was incredibly exciting for me," she said. "We'll," she said, "you'll just have to wait until later." I was a bit disappointed, but very happy. We packed our gear up and head back toward the camp. True to their word, we passed the four guys about 10 minutes into our return trip. We stopped and had pleasantries. The guys kept staring at Laura with a glint in their eyes. After we parted, she looked at me and said, "Good thing they didn't come along 10 minutes earlier and spoil our fun."

"Good thing."

We had a marvelous hike back to camp. Laura took a shower. While she was there, I took the videotape out of the camera and put it in my luggage, and loaded a new one in the camera. I decided to wait until after dinner to shower, for I did not want to go to bed all full of smoke. I collected firewood, and just nosed around camp. When Laura returned, we started dinner. Darkness soon fell. I informed her that almost everyone had left. In fact, outside of the 4 guys, and Bill and Mark, we had this end of the campground to ourselves. The weather was quite nice. We lounged around. We played some cards. Laura wanted to go for a short walk. We did, admiring the stars. We held hands and were very happy.

As the two of us walked back to our tent, we passed the 4 guys. They giggled when they saw us. "Nice to SEE you again," one of them said. They all laughed. Laura gave me a hard look. After another minute or so of walking, Laura asked me, "are you going to take a shower now?"

"That's the plan."

"I hope you take time to shave." She rubbed my face. "While you're getting clean, I'll just go visit with Bill and Mark." We went our separate ways. I gathered my towel and toiletries and headed toward the bathrooms.

Once there I shaved. Upon completing that, I headed toward the showers. I walked through the room of toilets and opened the door to the changing room. My body was a little sore. I took my good old time getting undressed, stretching as I went. Grabbing my shampoo and soap, I stepped into the shower room. I went back to my clothes to grab my $1.50 for the shower, when the door opened to changing room. In walked Bill and Mark, "Chris, you're still here. Laura mentioned you were going to take a shower. We thought you were long gone."

"Nope. Just about to get started." Bill looked at my hand and saw it full of quarters, "Save your money, dude. We got the key." Mark commented, "One advantage of working here is free showers. Just hold on a minute and we'll be right there."

I put my money back in my pants pocket and sat on the bench. I watched the two burly rangers get undressed. Both were in great shape. Bill was about 6'2" and had dark brown hair. Mark was more my height, 6'0", and had blondish hair. I caught myself staring as they both pulled their underwear off. I was impressed; even soft, I could tell both had cocks bigger than mine. Grabbing their shampoo and soap, they said, "Ready?"

"You bet. I need a hot shower. It'll help get the grime off and loosen my muscles." We walked into the shower room. "Shoulders hurt?" Bill grabbed my shoulders and squeezed them a bit. It felt really good. "A bit."

"Well Chris, since we only have two keys, the three of us will have to share two showers."

"No problem. We can rotate."

They started up the water and adjusted the temperature. I stood betwixt them, getting wet form the spatter of their spays. Mark moved out of the stream and allowed me to step in. "Man that feels good." I relaxed for a moment, then grabbed my soap. Mark was already lathering up his body, as was Bill. I started in on my arms and chest. "So guys, you have to tell me, how well do you know Laura?"

"Pretty well. She partied with us several times last summer."

"You gotta tell me, did it get 'friendly'?" Both Mark and Bill got a shit-eating grin on their face. They were spending a lot of time lathering up their cocks. "Are you asking if had sex with her?"

"Ah, yeah."

"No. We have seen her naked at the hot springs. But then again, we've seen a ton of women naked down there." I washed my cock and started down on my legs. I lifted them to wash. "So is it true, all those stories about the wild orgies down at the hot springs after dark?"

"Well, they aren't wild orgies, but you can get a blow job pretty easily." Now, my cock was started to rise.

Then I dropped the soap. I bent down to pick it up. As I was coming up, I came face to face with Mark's cock, which was now fully erect at 8 inches. I paused for a second, before standing up. I had confessed to Laura that sucking on a cock had always been one of my fantasies, but that I never could go through with it. "Liked what you saw down there?"

"It's impressive, but I really like girls."

"So do we, but you should learn to be flexible." I was getting a bit nervous and a little excited. "You should try different things."

"Yeah?" I said with a nervous smile. I added. "Maybe I should wash my hair go back to Laura." Bill looked at me dead on and said, "Maybe you should suck our cocks as a thank you for the shower." I edged back, but ran into Mark. I could feel his cock, stiff and poking against my ass. "Hey guys, come on."

"Relax Chris, we aren't going to hurt you. Besides, by the size of your hard-on, I would say you are not against this happening." Bill turned off the showers. Mark grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock. Bill grabbed my other hand and placed it on his cock. Bill's was so much bigger, at least 10 inches.

They still covered my hands with theirs. Slowly, they worked them up and down their hard cocks. I was scared, but also turned on. Their cocks felt so hard, yet pliable. So firm and warm. Bill and Mark each placed their free hands on my shoulders and pressed me to my knees. I went without a fight. The rangers moved in closer to my head. They removed their hands from mine; I kept stroking their hard-ons. A drop of pre-cum appeared on Mark's head. He noticed it too, and moved his big cock inches from mouth. "Try it, Chris," he said in a soft voice. By now, all my fear was gone. I was in lust; I really wanted to suck on these beautiful pieces of meat. I moved Mark's toward my mouth. I licked the head. It was warm and soft. The pre-cum actually tasted pretty good. Slowly, I slid my tongue all around the head, all the while stroking Bill. I licked up and down the shaft. Mark moaned. Then I went for it--I put Mark's big, hard, eight-inch cock in my mouth. I eased the head in and swirled my tongue around it. Then I tried to get in as much as possible. I got about half way, before I gagged. I pulled it out and tried again. This time I got a little more. Slowly, I worked up a rhythm. "You seem to like this Chris." I took Mark's cock out of my mouth for a second; "Yeah," I hissed. I engulf his penis again. I used my hand pump him on the up stroke. As sucked on him more, I noticed I was getting more and more of him in my mouth. Suddenly, I felt the cock get bigger. Then Mark started to breath heavy. "Here it comes!!!" I kept him in my mouth. The first squirt of cum was huge. I thought I would choke. Fortunately, I swallowed all of it. The second was also big. This time, some escaped out of the corner of my mouth. Mark filled my mouth with another 3 or 4 squirts until he stopped. The taste was not that bad. Pretty salty, but very smooth. I removed his deflating cock from my mouth and swallowed. I put him back in my mouth and sucked him dry.

"Wow Chris. That was one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. Are sure you only like girls?"

"I'm sure." After a moment of hesitation, I said, "But, this is fun." Bill now moved in front of me. His cock was so huge. It was leaking pre-cum like crazy. I stoked him a few times as I examined this ten incher. Bill was breathing hard, "I'm pretty close." I licked the head. I put him in my mouth. He was so big, he really stretched my jaw and cheeks. After a couple of moments in my mouth, I removed him and went back to work with my hands. I ran my tongue around the head. He moaned, "YES!!" A huge wad of cum splattered all over my face. I kept my mouth open for the next one. He tasted good. The final few shots covered more of my face and dripped on to my neck and chest. He stopped. I liked him clean.

Sitting there for a few, I contemplated what I had done. Though I had a big grin on my face, but I was concerned at what Mary would say. "You should see yourself, Chris. You look wild with the big grin and all that cum all over your face." Mark and Bill laughed. So did I. I stood up and we turned the showers back on. "You know," I said, "its fun taking showers with friends." We all laughed again. I still had a ragging hard-on. Waggling it toward them, I said, "How bout one of you taking care of me?"

"Nahh. That is for Laura."

"Okay." Just as we were about to finish showing, Bill turned on the water real cold and pulled me into it. He held me there for a second. My dick immediately deflated. They both laughed. I was cold, but felt pretty good.

We stepped into the changing room and dried off. There was an eerie silence as we got dressed. I got up to leave, and Bill said, "see ya later."

Digger66
Digger66
376 Followers
12