The Videocamera & the Camping Trip Ch. 2

Story Info
He loses a bet to the rangers.
4.6k words
4.3
47.6k
17
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Digger66
Digger66
373 Followers

The following is indented for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under 18 or are offended by stories of a sexual nature, STOP NOW.

This story takes place in a FANTASY world with no AIDS or STDs. In the REAL world AIDS and STDs can kill you. Protect yourself!!!!

* * * * *

Part 2 In the morning, we ate and readied our self for another big day of hiking--the top of Walker Peak, over 12,000 feet. We got back to camp very tired. We both took quick showers. Afterwards, we ate. I tried to grope Laura a bit, but she was not interested. She was, however, dressed to turn me on. She wore some very tight sweat pants and a t-shirt. Under the shirt, she wore no bra. He breasts jiggled as she walked around. After cleaning up, Laura said she was going to go catch the sunset and maybe read a little. I was rather tired, but decided to walk her over to the viewing site. She had indicated to me earlier that every now and then she wanted to spend a little time alone. I kissed her and gave her with the camcorder so she could record the sun setting. She said she would be back in time for bed.

Later, as I walked around to camp, I passed by our 4 male friends from yesterday. I stopped and chatted about our day. "So did you have any more incidents like yesterday?"

"No. Today, my girlfriend kept her clothes on."

"Your girlfriend is incredibly hot."

"Thanks."

"You need some help with her?"

"Guys, guys. Laura is nice, sweet girl. She would have a heart attack if she knew you were watching her yesterday."

"She doesn't like to slut around?"

"No way. She's a 'nice' girl." I left them feeling a bit defensive. Those guys thought Laura would have sex with them, but I knew that would definitely not be like her. Laura would have died if she knew those guys saw her the other day. She is not one to fool around. While it turned me on to think about such things, the thoughts remained fantasies. Laura liked many aspects of sex, but would always be a "one-man woman." Much to my disappointment, she disliked giving head and especially disliked swallowing cum. She said she hated the taste and refused to do it for me. Even though she was daring in some ways, she thought only sluts sucked cock, much less swallowed cum.

Back at camp, I gathered firewood. I had fun breaking up the wood and getting a fire started. The weather was still beautiful. Even though darkness was approaching, I still only wore a t-shirt and jeans. I sat at our picnic table and read. Occasionally, I would stir the fire. My book was engrossing and time passed quickly. At one point, I looked at my watch--it was close to 8:30. Where was Laura? I was concerned, but figured she was probably reading or talking to Mark and Bill. Around 9:30 I went to the bathroom to wash up, etc. Passing our 4 guy friends, it looked like they were partying. They were loud and carrying on. I avoided them. I did not want to deal with loud people. I got back to camp and got ready for bed. I put the fire out. I climbed into the tent and got into my bedclothes. I read for about 10 minutes, when I heard Laura come into tent. "Is that you, Hon?"

"Yeah."

"Have fun?" There was a long pause. "Yes," she said quietly. "Coming to bed?"

"I am going to brush my teeth first." She did it over the firering--she did not go down to the bathroom. When she entered the tent, Laura acted very sheepishly. "I'm sore. Can we just take it easy tomorrow?"

"Sure, babe. Anything you want." Laura went to sleep immediately. While I was tired, I was also a bit disappointed that we did not snuggle. We had been on vacation for 4 days now, and still we hadn't had sex.

I woke up late the next morning. I must have slept heavily, because I did not notice that Laura had gotten up. I found a note on the picnic table that she had gone for a short walk. I had a little bite to eat, then headed for the bathroom. I washed the sleep from my face. Walking back to the camp, I noticed our 4 friends were packing up. I went up to the two cleaning up camp. Music was blaring from the camper/pickup. "Good morning."

"Oh, hi," one of them said in hushed voice with a big smile. "You guys were partying pretty hard last night."

"Yeah," the other said. The two exchanged glances. "Last night," the first said, "we met this woman in camp. And well, we found out that she really likes giving head."

"Really?!" I said, "man, I wish my girlfriend was into that. She really doesn't like it that much."

"Well, this chick sucked us all off twice. She really was really craving cum by then." The other chimed in, "She's a '10'--you know, a swallower."

"Is she ever."

"In fact we saw her again this morning, and 'convinced' her to come back for more."

"Wow," I said. By now, I was getting a hard-on just talking about this unknown woman. I guess it was obvious, because one of them asked me, "You interested?" While I was not really interested in spoiling things with Laura, my brain had been taken over by my dick. "She is still here?" I said looking around the camp. "Yeah. She is in the camper." Laughing, the other said, "We might have to disguise her so you won't recognize her and you can't talk. I doubt she'll want to know that she is sucking off someone other than us." Quietly, I said, "Sounds good with me."

One went into the camper. I rubbed my cock through my pants. A minute later he came out. He cricked his finger. I walked in the camper. What a sight! Kneeling on floor was a woman. She had a "disguise" on--an ugly old ski hat covered her hair. They had put a bandana over her eyes, and most of the top of her face. She was wearing a ratty old CSU t-shirt. I doubt I would be able recognize her in camp. But I made a mental note of the shirt and planned to look for her later so as to find out her true identity. The music was cranked to point just short of being intolerable. Standing over the woman was one of the other guys. He was not wearing pants. His cock was going in and out of this girl's mouth, which she was using exclusively. Her hands rested on her knees. The fourth guy was also in the camper and also pantless, but he was filming the whole thing with a videocamera. My cock was hard a steel. The guys both looked up at me. The guy getting head smiled at me and then shoved his cock all the way the mystery woman's mouth. The cameraman filmed my reaction, which was to stoke my cock through my pants. The suckee held his cock in her throat for a good bit, then withdrew. I started to undo my pants. I slipped off my shoes, then my pants and underwear. I was hoping this guy would finish soon, because I was ready to explode. Soon the suckee started to breathe heavier, then started to shake. He must have cum, but I did not see it. The mystery woman swallowed it all. He kept his cock in her mouth, and she sucked him dry. Eventually, he pulled out and sat down on the bed.

They motioned me to go next. I was rock hard. I approached the cocksucker, straddled her, and pushed my cock toward her face. Her hands remained at her knees. I put the head of my cock on her lips. Being so close to her now, I could see traces of cum that on her face and some that had rolled down her chin and neck. She licked my head. It felt so good. She stuck her tongue out and moved it round and round the head of my cock. She stopped after a minute or so, and opened her mouth. I moved forward, into her waiting mouth. She felt so good! She began to suck and move her tongue around. This girl really knew how to suck cock! Slowly she started to bob up and down on my dick. Each time she did, she took in more and more of me. This felt wonderful. Finally, she had my entire cock in her mouth. I could feel it in the back of her throat. I knew the cum was boiling in my balls. She took me all in several times. Once I pulled all the way out and then shoved it in all the way in one fluid motion. That did it, I was about to cum. I wanted her to taste me and put on a good show for the camera. I pulled my cock out of her throat and positioned the tip of it at her lips. She held he mouth open wide. Occasionally, she darted her tongue across the head. I exploded. A week's worth of cum flew into her mouth. I was in ecstasy. My cum pooled on her tongue. Some of it started to leak out of the side of her mouth. I came in about five big squirts. She pulled back for a second in order to swallow, then she took my cock in her mouth. She sucked me dry. I pulled out and took a deep breath. The guys gave me big thumbs up. Wobbly, I made my way to my clothes and put them back on. The guy with the camera handed it off to the first suckee. The cameraman now was getting a blowjob. I waved to them and mouthed "thank you." Outside the camper, the other two were still cleaning up. "Wasn't she great?"

"Fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing."

"Our pleasure. Well, we have to get out of here. I think we'll get sucked off again and then run back to our wives and girlfriends." They both laughed. I waved good bye and walked back to camp.

About 45 minutes later, Laura arrived. "How was your walk?" She hesitated. "Ah, stimulating." I noticed she had the video camera in her bag. "Did you get some good shots." She smiled seductively, "Oh ya. I got some good footage." While she was in the tent getting something, I glanced at the camera, and noticed the cassette was almost full. I thought to myself, that these tapes don't last very long. I replaced it with a new one, and threw the used one in my clothes bag.

That day, we went for a short hike. After which, we went into town and had lunch. Laura was craving ice cream, so we stopped for some. While in town, we stopped at a local museum. By the time we got back to camp, it was close to 4pm. We saw Mark and Bill at the entrance. "Why don't you come over tonight after 8 for some cards or something?" I was up for that. Laura was too, but not for cards.

In driving back to our site, we noticed the four guys were gone, but a 2 vans had pulled into the spaces right across from the bathrooms. I swore and complained, "I was hoping to be all alone down here." We busied ourselves with dinner and talking. After I did the dishes, I went down to the bathroom. After I was finished, I was washing my hands, when a guy about my age stepped into the john. He took a piss and washed up too. We started talking. "You with that big group?"

"Yeah. I'm Sam. We got a six seniors from the Denver Boys Academy out here on a science and wilderness week."

"I'm Chris. My girlfriend, Laura, and I are camped down at the end of the turn. We are here for a week. So, what are you going to do here? There is not a lot of wilderness in the campground." We walked out of the bathroom. "Well, we are going to go over night on Thursday and Friday. Tomorrow, we are going to look at rocks and plants."

"Boy, I wish I did stuff like that in high school."

"Tell me about it. These kids are lucky. These are my senior honors science students."

"So it is just you in charge of six teenagers?" I asked. "No. There's PE teacher, Kathy and her friend Lacey." I glanced toward camp, the two women were talking to the boys. Both were in there 20's and really hot. "Lacey teaches for Outward Bound in the summer."

"Sam, I gotta tell you, those are two gorgeous women."

"Yes they are, but I think they are a little more than friends."

"Really? Well, that is too bad. Don't the folks at your school know? Wouldn't that put her job in jeopardy?"

"Most people know it, but everyone likes her. And since we only have boys, it is no big deal." After a few minutes of silence, Sam said, "Let us know if the kids are getting too loud. You know how teens get."

"I sure will." We shook hands.

After 8pm, we went over to the rangers' cabin. We shot the breeze for awhile. After a little, I suggested cards. Laura really wasn't into it, so she sat out. She started to get bored, and said she was going to go read and go to bed. I thought about leaving too, but Mark and Bill convinced me to stay. After Laura left, we started bullshitting about our card playing ability. The focus was on Hearts. "If you're so good Chris, how bout a bet?"

"I am really not into gambling."

"Oh, so you have no trust in your ability?"

"I do, I just don't like to bet money."

"Okay, how bout for something else?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well, let's see. If Chris wins, then we loan you our shower key for the remainder of your stay."

"That sounds good. What if one of you wins?"

"Oh, I don't know, how bout you are our slave for one hour."

"Slave? What would you have me do? Like the showers?" I asked. "Maybe..."

"Or maybe something else?" I was feeling pretty confident. I had beat them handily in previous contests. "Hmmm, okay, you 2 are on. Oh one addition though. If I win, you guys must let us stay free on Thursday and Friday."

"Okay, agreed."

The game progressed pretty quickly. I even shot the moon on one hand. But Mark and Bill played well. It came down to the final hand. When Mark threw the queen of spades on me, I was toast. I lost the bet. After tallying the scores--I came in second--the rangers started to laugh. "So do you want your payment now?" They whispered back and forth, and finally said, "No. Maybe tomorrow. But be ready when we ask." I felt pretty bad. I knew I was going to have to suck their cocks again. While it wasn't that unpleasant, I was still mad I lost. I headed back to my tent, and went to sleep.

Wednesday, Laura and I hiked about a third of the Flat Tops Trail. It was challenging, but very beautiful. We saw no during the day. I tried to fool around, but Laura wasn't in the mood. I had more and more pent up excitement for her. The day was warm again--high about 80. We returned to camp relatively late, took showers and ate. Laura told me she had spoken with the three chaperons for the high school group, and all of them were going to run into town to gather a few supplies that evening. I asked who would watch the kids. Mark and Bill, supposedly, were going to talk about the area's trails and wildlife. After dinner, Laura went down to the bathroom to wash her hands. She returned a few minutes late and asked if she could go into town with the three adults. I said sure.

They left around 7. Around 7:30, I wandered down toward the high school group's campfire. Mark and Bill were blabbing on about certain trails. When I arrived, they asked me about a couple of the trails that I had been on in the last few days. I explained about conditions, etc. It was kind of fun passing on this knowledge. After a little while, the boys, being boys, asked about the local hot springs. "Is it true that you can't wear any clothes there?" Mark said, "Well, you don't have to wear a swimsuit, but most people do during the day."

"Do you get to see a lot of naked girls?" The excitement grew. Mark and Bill played it up. Each talked about the amount of women they had seen at the springs. The boys pressed for details. The rangers obliged by telling about this one woman who liked giving blowjobs. The boys were visibly excited. I saw some of them rub their bulges in their pants. The rangers now asked the students about their experiences. Only a couple spoke up. They talked about their girlfriends--about feeling their tits, etc. Only two talked about blowjobs and fucking.

Now, I was excited. My cock felt huge. As the boys babbled on, Mark pulled me aside. "I think it is time for you to pay up."

"Right here?" I asked with a panic. "No. Come with me." He led me into the men's room. I started thinking about the showers again. Mark walked into the room with all the stalls and held open the third one. "Here." I slowly walked down to it. I had only used the first stall before, and had no idea why he chose this one. The stalls were backed up to the windows. Over this stall, the light showed brightly, unlike the rest of the stalls. "Take off your clothes," he commanded. I did and handed them to him. "Have a seat." I sat on the toilet. I was a little scared, but my cock was still hard. Examining the stall, I noticed a glory hole on each side. Mark asked, "Do you know what those are?"

"They're glory holes, aren't they?"

"Do you know what happens with glory holes?" I got more excited, I stood up and shoved my dick through the hole on the right, "You do this, and somebody sucks your cock."

"Very good. Now, Chris, you will do what we say for the next hour. And for the next hour, you will suck everything that is put through this hole." The smile left my face. I took a big gulp of air and sat back down. "Everything?" I said meekly. "Everything. And you better do a good job. We are going to watch. We want everyone who comes in here to be satisfied and we want proof."

"Proof?" I whispered. "Yeah, when someone cums, be sure that some goes on your face. And be sure that the other hole can see." He closed the door. "Have fun, cocksucking slave!"

I sat there for a minute, stunned. How many cocks would I have to suck? I had planned on Mark and Bill. Were they going to round up the whole camp? A bet was a bet; I was not going to go back on my word. About four minutes later, two people entered the bathroom. They each entered the stalls on either side of me. I was nervous. Suddenly, out of the right glory hole, came a dick. It was a smallish dick--only about 4.5 inches. It was hard and oozing pre-cum. Through the left hole, I saw an eye. The person on the left whispered, "suck it." I got down on my knees and faced the erection. I grabbed it with my hand. It was warm, hard and pliable. It did feel good. I rubbed it up and down. Pre-cum was leaking out. Slowly I made my face toward the cock. I stuck out my tongue and touched the head with it. The pre-cum tasted pretty good. I moved my tongue around the head. The owner moaned. Finally, I plunged the cock into my mouth. At first, I could only get about half of it. After going up and down on it, I actually got it all in. The guy's balls were hanging through the hole, so I fondled them. I pulled off a second and twisted my head sideways, so the person on the other hole could see what I was doing. I engulfed the small cock again. The guy started to breathe heavier and heavier. I knew he was going to cum. I remembered what Mark wanted, so, I pulled out. He started to cum. The first big glob went right in my mouth. It was salty and bitter, but not that bad. The second and third wads splashed across my faces. My face was turned sideways so the other guy could see. I left my mouth open. I got the last few spurts in my mouth. Then I swallowed. The suckee pulled back. The man on the left said, "Nice job. More to come."

A few minutes later, someone entered the stall on the right. Within seconds, he put his hard cock through the gloryhole. Immediately, I went to work. I was actually enjoying my predicament. This dick was thin, and about 5 inches long. It also curved up. This made it easy for me to shove in my mouth. With every stroke, I got more and more inside. I felt it pass the back of my tongue. I relaxed as much as I could and resisted my gag reflex. Finally, I had the whole thing in my mouth. My nose rested against his pubic hair. I paused for a second in this position. The owner of this dick moaned. The man on the left whispered, "Let me see." I pulled off and shifted position. I gave the voyeur a good show. I licked the cock and shoved a little in my mouth. Finally, I gave it another deep thrust. The owner moaned louder. I pulled the cock out and stroked it. Suddenly, it exploded. Cum flew all over my face and in my mouth. I caught as much as I could, but most spattered on me. The cock deflated and withdrew.

The pattern continued until I sucked off a total of 6 cocks. The last was pretty large--about 8 inches. But all my practice paid off, for I was able to shove that monster all the way in my mouth. I felt it in my throat. Most of the guys came in my mouth, but a few came on my face. The cum dripped off my chin and on to my chest. I put a good show on for the man on the left, who I figured was either Bill or Mark (or maybe both, because they traded off half way through my hour). I figured I had about 10 minutes of my slavery left. After a half a minute of silence, a cock came through the hole on the left. I recognized it as Mark's--all 8 inches. It was throbbing and leaking pre cum. He moaned, "Make sure you are giving a good show." I rotated my body so I was facing the toilet and continued to lick. Mark shifted a little, so his cock was angling through the hole. Now I could suck him and give the other person a good show. I got most of the monster down my throat. "Another couple of strokes, I should get it all," I thought. Suddenly, he erupted just as I removed his cock from my mouth. Cum flew all over my face and into my mouth. By far, this was the best tasting cum of the evening--a little sweeter than the rest. I made sure a lot of it pooled in my mouth. I took one big swallow. After that I licked him clean. He withdrew from the hole.

Digger66
Digger66
373 Followers
12