The View

Story Info
Masturbating nymph meets her secret telescope voyeur.
1.9k words
3.89
21.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes the urge would come out of nowhere, sometimes it would slowly build throughout the day. Sometimes something very specific would trigger it.

But really...it could be anything, she was such a horny girl.

Like this morning, when she was getting dressed...when her naked ass and pussy got her thinking, " Maybe just a quickie...." and the next thing, she was touching herself. Fingers in the panties...fingers to the nose, sniff, taste...yum!

Well, she was at least a once a day person, fully believing it was beneficial as well as pleasurable. Hey, if she felt a cold sneaking up, a toothache, ha hah, but seriously. Bill Maher had joked lately that the news contained the cure for restless leg syndrome: masturbation! True.

He added that most Americans were just too lazy...but no, not her.

Some days were lazy enough for a double, and this was one of those afternoons: she was hornier than ever and life was so smooth and undemanding.

She was on her own at the lake cabin, leaving her darling husband in the city. She knew he'd think of her and her habits at some point in his busy day, and smile at the thought, too. For he loved her sexual energy and they had a very good relationship in that department.

Yes, he was quite encouraging, and so as she started to think of how he touched her in certain ways, she put her fingers inside herself. She was already pretty wet. Damn, that felt wonderful. Yes, it was time for a little fantasy break.

She liked to touch herself with the door to the cabin open. It was so remote out here and the closest cabin was clear across the lake. She felt so wonderfully exposed and yet discreet. She was just on the edge of being an exhibitionist, she knew. That was a turn on.

She dropped her jeans and slipped her fingers into her lovely wetness, kneeling to the floor, pretending she was in bondage. Her mind pictured her man staring at her exposure with only a small smile, but intensity was in the air.

He loved the control, and asked her to spread her legs more. Because of her intense desire for him combined with trust and the way he always surprised her, she often chose him in her fantasies. She went wild in her imagination, as they sometimes liked to do.

She had her head back, imagining her vulnerability. She pictured that he was blindfolding her and felt his rough whiskers on her cheek. Touching herself she pictured that it was his mouth seeking her nectar, as he put his fingers into her, too. She pretended he was lightly licking her labia, too soft to be enough, as she wiggled to reach more contact. His control over her only made her wetter. He was laughing.

Then she'd start to melt as he'd tease her begging clit with hungry, sucking kisses, and she knew how to simulate this, ever so gently tugging and whispering her fingers over herself, moaning and breathing faster even as the chickadees gossiped outside the open door in the warm breezes.

If she weren't blindfolded would she see a boat below on the water...were they alone?

Her man would be flaunting his commanding erection, pushing himself against her soft delicate skin. It was her favorite torture, to get a smudge in the face with his savory, slick tipped head, and then if lucky, he would part her lips and give it all up for her to take deeply and give back, sucking his cock and being his slave.

She never knew what his pleasure was going to be. They both loved everything, so if today he would throw her upon her stomach and force his way into her from behind, which he knew she loved more than anything else on Earth...

Or as was often the scenario, she knelt as she was: bound, wide and waiting. Then a surprise touch, as her captain put his rough fingers to her open sweetness, sparking the energy that was exquisitely perched to blast off.

Oh, she was close. She was very close. And in her self torture she struggled to push her aching clit towards him, but of course (ha) she was constrained. In her imagination he laughed, and probed her more with his fingers as again he started to eat her so seductively, then stopped to kiss her on the mouth.

Everything was unexpected: a good trick to accomplish in your imagination! But she was good. And she got hotter and hotter, wetter and wetter. Usually at this point the excitement was increasing everything: her heartbeat, her breathing, the fingers so artful in the pussy...his mouth taking everything softly then hungrily, withholding and then giving...

...until closer and closer and, oh yah, once again coming to the edge and nursing it...then it was on its own volition...and over the cliff..............................

Oh, that felt so good!!!

Wow.

Perspiring, and the room coming back into focus.

"Ooooohh yaaaah.....," she'd done it in the open again.

What she really desired was to do it outside. The next time she could get her husband out here, that's what they'd do. ( And she almost thought about one more.)


**************************************************


Summer had come very slowly this year. She had only recently gotten her rowboat turned over for the season. This was going to be her first trip across the lake and it was the perfect day for it. Not too hot, but warm enough to get a body to swim despite the still cold water. She packed a small cooler with beers and chips, a paperback and the binoculars. Two large beach towels were already down at the dock, so she grabbed the oars and headed down to the water.

"What a day to be alive," she thought, which was her favorite thought, and her usual state of mind.

Some people were just born that way, and she knew she was one of them. Love life. Love yourself. Touch yourself. If only you could kiss yourself. Maybe that's what part of a good kiss was all about, she mused. You could try to kiss yourself, sorta, in the deal. Was she a narcissist?

Rowing across the lake was the best exercise. And you could think or not, life was your cherry.

The cormorants drying their wings on the snag made a whoosh as they flew off to escape her nearness. She rowed close to shore to look into the shadows, at the amazing drop-offs underwater, so spooky to her all of her life.

They were one of the things she had been so eager to show her husband the first time she had brought him here. It almost looked like there could be caves. It was such a special little lake. Deep and clean.

As she rounded the point of the peninsula that divided the lake into a horseshoe the cabin across the lake came into view. It had been empty for a whole season, but it looked to have some activity now as she got close. There was a pickup truck parked in back and a dog was running up to say hi to her. It looked friendly and she gave it a playful splash and it got in and swam around her boat.

"Parker!" a man's voice called, and she saw a guy walking towards them.

He was younger than her and she couldn't help notice his fit, tan torso. "Gee, a cute guy out here for once," she thought and smiled.

"Cute dog!"

"He's the best, and very friendly as you can tell."


****************************************************


The sun was behind me, shining brightly on Mr. New Guy. I was glad to admire a nice male body (not that my husband's hottie body didn't completely drive me crazy! )

"So, its good to see this place with life. You sure have the view to die for from this spot."

I maneuvered the boat up to the shore and let it dock in the gravel.

"Thanks. It's really great, isn't it."

Hell yah, he had the whole lake and the waterfall behind him, oh yah.

"It is heaven. Can't beat a day like this, either."

We bullshitted for a while and he started to throw a stick for Parker.

"Hey, would you like a beer?" I offered. Why not, I was thinking, good way to meet someone....

"That sounds very good. Let me give you a hand with the boat."

He held it steady while I climbed out and dragged it up a few more inches. I got the cooler and handed him a beer.

"My dog likes you. Even for such a friendly pup, I can tell you have something he likes." He had a beautiful smile. "Would you like to come up on the porch?"

We sat on the steps and sipped our beers. They tasted just perfect. The waterfall was roaring full on still, for so late in the year. Usually there would be a few kayaks or canoes staked out at the base, but this was a quieter midweek day. Which is where I had been heading.

We finished our beers through easy conversation. He had a sparkle in his eyes when he looked at me, but it felt more like amusement than romance. Not to mention my pretty wedding ring, something I never thought I'd wear but, yes, I wore it proudly.

"Would you like to see inside?" he asked.

I had wanted to for years and said so.

It was really casual, as I expected, with comfy furniture and a classic wood stove. The worn floors were smooth and felt cool on my bare feet. A quilt was on the bed in the adjoining room and a large telescope stood in the window looking out across the water.

My host excused himself for a few minutes and I took the opportunity to sneak a peak through the scope.

I got my eye in place and my cabin came into view. Not just the cabin, but into the cabin, focused right on the spot where I had been masturbating. Wow. I was at once embarrassed and surprised. I couldn't help but picture what he had seen perhaps, and I was getting intrigued.

This was something I hadn't imagined, surprisingly. I was falling behind. I could keep this going, couldn't I?

I walked out into the main room and back out onto the porch. My new friend was coming up the steps and I swear I could see that sparkle in his eyes again, only even more. Oh Gods, he knew I knew, I saw it.

This was hot. But, "mum's" the word. No one saw shit: Not me, not him. Nothing necessary to change.

"Mind if I use your outhouse?" I asked, as I skipped down to the yard. I could see it out back.

"But of course," he smiled.


*********************************************


As he shoved me off into the water with a little push on my bow, we agreed that we were two of the luckiest beings on Earth. And especially on a day like this.

I grinned as I got my oars going and waved good-bye. Parker swam along until he was called back.

I popped another beer and sat it between my feet. I was grinning as I felt that good pull on my muscles and rowed back to my side of the lake. The sun was on my back and I was singing my favorite new Lady Gaga song.

I couldn't wait to get back to my spot. I knew it would never be the same again!