The Villa

Story Info
A fantasy that we played out! It was awesome!
1.5k words
3.83
26.6k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard arrives at the Villa for his scheduled appointment with Carrie. This will be Richard's second experience with Carrie Cummins of the Love Villa. Carrie greets him at the door and shows Richard to the showers. Richard undresses and gives his cock a tug as he knows he is in for some naughty fun. After a quick shower off, Richard proceeds to the massage parlor. He notices the private dancers lying about as he walks though the building. Arriving at the massage table he removes the robe and lies face down on the massage table.

After a short wait, Carrie enters the room and approaches the table. She starts to make small talk and oil up her hands. Carrie has chosen the outfit for this session especially for Richard. She begins to give Richard a vigorous massage on the backside of his body. Richard is relaxed and enjoying her services. Carrie removes her top to make the atmosphere more erotic. She continues to massage his backside. After some time she ask him to roll over.

She then places a warm, almost hot wet towel over his groin area. This feels nice to Richard and he moans a bit. He is pleased to see that Carrie is topless as she has an excellent set of D cups. She rubs them in her oiled hands for his pleasure and then proceeds to massage his chest and the front of his legs. She uses the heated stone around his body to remove his tensions.

She inches ever closer to his groin area and Richard's cock is already responding. After much massaging and teasing she removes the towel to expose his stiffening cock. She is pleased to look it over as she recalls what it felt like when it was buried deep inside her tight pussy just a couple of weeks earlier.

She massages his balls with the stone. His cock responds positively. She puts on rubber gloves and oils his hardening rod up. She strokes it intimately. She brings him close to an orgasm and then stop abruptly and leaves him panting. Carrie rubs those oiled breast on his chest and kisses him passionately. She whispers naughty suggestions in his ears. Carrie removes the gloves and moves to an area in his view and removes her bottoms. She spreads her lips to expose her sweet box. Carrie begins to tease herself with her toy. Richard grasp his cock and begins stroking slowly as he intensely watches Carrie's every move. She talks to him as she begins to masturbate. Her voice is a tell tell sign that it feeling very good to her.

Both grow closer to climax and the motions get more intense. Carrie starts cumming and Richard slows his pace to avoid ejaculating. Carrie has a second and third orgasm before pulling the rabbit away from her dripping pussy. After catching her breath, Carrie climbs onto the massage table and lowers herself onto Richard's shaft. Richard plunges deep inside and she rides like a cowgirl. She can tell he is about to shoot so she pulls off and finishes by jacking him off. Richards shoots his cum all over as she keeps jacking him through his orgasm.

The Interview

Request

Lexi / Short black hair, beauty mark on right side of face, drips of sexuality, feisty, horny, voyeuristic, exhibitionist, kinky

Lexi Looker is applying for a job with Mr. BadCock as his personal assistant. She will be waiting / sitting on the black couch in the Mr. BadCock's office dressed in a skirt, kmdcfm shoes, thong and top of your choice (remember you are trying to get the job when choosing the top). BadCock Industries designs and test sex toys and secretly owns the "Love Villa Brothel" using the toy co. as a front.

Mr. BadCock is married to a bodacious babe, however occasionally he has a session with some of the Villa girls, particularly Shannon or Carrie. A benefit of owning the Brothel.

Lexi is the kinkiest of all that has applied so far for the personal assistant position. As his personal assistant, Mr. BadCock will most likely expect some extracurricular activity out of Lexi including sexual favors as part of her duties. There will be an application for Lexi to fill out. I want Lexi to be honest on it but remember that Lexi is very kinky , so let your ambitions and imagination go to the maximum.

Result

Richard stops short of shooting his load and pulls out of Lexi. They adjust their clothes and proceed to room 818 of the Love Villa. A tall straight chair is there for Lexi's demonstration of the Jack Rabbit product. Richard blindfolds Lexi to prepare for the demonstration. Once secured Richard invites in the client, Devan. Devan is younger, early 30's maybe. Mid length brown hair, nice looking, tanned and a taught body. He's wearing only a robe as he enters the room. The truth behind the toy demonstrations is the customer prepays for a case of the product in exchange for a live presentation and a jack off session. Confident in his looks and body, Devan sits down in a straight chair and lets the robe fall from his body. His penis is semi erect and looks to be a nice specimen, very similar to the size and girth of Richard's.

Lexi begins her demonstration of the many different variations of use of the Rabbit. Devan begins stroking his erection and remains quiet. Richard is rubbing his growing cock through his pants. Lexi's voice quivers as she begins using the nodules on her clitoris. She speaks less and less as she teases herself. Her words are replaced with moans and ooos and ahhs. At this point Richard has taken his cock out and started stroking as well. Lexi's breathing is begins to quicken as Richard and Devan watch and stroke. Lexi moves to the bed to acquire a better angle with the toys on her clitoris. Richard tells Lexi that the client is very turned on and wants to touch her. He then tells her that the client wants to fuck her. Lexi is enthralled in her masturbation and merely moans. Devan can't take it any longer and begins stroking rapidly until he explodes onto his tight abdomen. Rope after rope shot from Devan's cock as he continued to stroke his throbbing member. Lexi being blindfolded is unaware that Devan has cum. Devan sits and hold his spent penis as Richard hits the call switch.

Shannon enters the room with a warm wet rag and carefully cleans Devan's cock and abs. She assist him with the robe and they exit for the cashier to receive his products. Shannon strokes Devan's half erect cock as the receptionist finalizes the paper work. Devan looks around and sees several private dancers poised on casting couches around the building. Most of them completely naked with exception of shoes and beaus, running their hands over their bodies for the customer's viewing pleasure. He grins as he is excited by his surroundings. He ask Shannon if she was up for an extended rendezvous with him. She tells him certainly and goes over the different packages available. She's still tugging and his hardening cock as he tells her that he would like the wax adventure with a ride on the Sex Machine. Devan pays the receptionist his $1000.00 fee and Shannon and Devan retire to room 215. One of private dancers smile and looks over his taught body as they pass.

Meanwhile in room 818, Lexi continues working towards her climax and Richard has removed his suit and is now naked in the chair where Devan was stroking his own cock and watching Lexi masturbate. Lexi's beginning to raise her hips off the bed and moan deeply as the nubbles flick her throbbing clit. Richard is watching with enthusiasm and stroking faster than ever.

The black pumps grinding into the mattress makes the scene even hotter. Lexi is still unaware that Devan has left the room and that he is probably deep inside Shannon by this time.

Lexi's first orgasm begins and she moans with pleasure. She begins to pant as her second orgasm sets in. Richard can feel the sperm building deep in his loins. His strokes are now more deliberate and fully up and down his erection. Lexi squeals as the third orgasm begins and Richard realizes that he's not going to make it without shooting his load very soon. Lexi thrives into a forth orgasm and she grinds her heels into the mattress and bucks her hips. Richard yells "You going to make me cum!" and Lexi rolls into her fifth and final orgasm as she squeals and moans with delight. Richard's cock explodes and his cum shoots high in the air landing on his chest and spilling over the top of his fist still gripping his hard dick. They both are panting and breathless from the exhilarating experience. Lexi rubs her soaked vagina and Richard coaxes out the last drops of cum from the tip of his cock. Lexi removes her blindfold and ask where the client is. Richard informs her that she made the sale and that she is definitely hired. Richard tells Lexi to report back to his office tomorrow for dictation :)