The Villa Ch. 01

Story Info
An erotic love story.
808 words
4.05
14.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to, well she knows who she is.

Chapter One -- The Meeting

You hear about these things in the papers, two people meet in a chat room on line and one thing leads to another. But neither of us expected it or even dreamed of it would happen to us.

Over the months and years since our first meeting our circumstances changed to the stage where there was nothing stopping us. So that's what we planned, a meeting. A neutral ground was decided best so a vacation was organised. An island in the Atlantic, private villa, secluded, pool, sounded like paradise. Now all we had to do was to make it work.

We managed to get flights that would land at about the same time, so our first meeting would be in the airport arrivals area and that's where it all started.

I landed first only to find out that her flight had been delayed due to bad weather, luckily only 30 minutes so I organised the car and got rid of my bags. Then it was just the agonising wait. What would happen? Would we even recognise each other and worst of all, would we like each other. It could go so horribly wrong. So with fear in my heart I waited.

The flight finally landed and then the longest wait in my life for you to walk through the doors. Would you even be there? Since our last communication two days before I had been out of contact with you. What if it had gone totally wrong? So many 'what if's. But then the doors opened and there you were. Just as I had imagined you. But you just looked straight through me. I know there are a lot of people waiting, but.... Then our eyes met. I mouthed and signed, "Forward slash -- hug". A smile appeared on your face, we moved towards each other and stopped about six feet apart. Nothing, then I see a small tear appear on your cheek. You drop your bags and run into my arms, we just hold each other while the world went on around us. Totally oblivious to us as we were to them.

Still no words, we haven't even heard each other's voices, even after all this time. But it doesn't matter, we are together, finally, and it seems as if it is going to be all right.

I pick up your bags and lead you out to the car. We get in and then we kiss, our first. Sweet, tender, hesitant. We must move on. Must go. Must get my brain in gear.

I drive out of the airport for the 30 minute drive to the villa, thank god for Google Earth. I have done this journey so many times it's like coming home, but with more hills. We finally talk, just little things about the flight. So long, no sleep, tired, two weeks to relax. All the usual things when you don't really know what to say. Not wanting to break the spell.

Finally we arrive, its just getting dark but we can make out the villa. Stand at the end of a row of villas, obviously built by the same builder but with slight differences. But the main thing we have the best. The views, what we can see of them in the twilight are going to be fantastic. I park, find the key and open up.

Between us we manage to get all of our things into the villa before night descends, it happens so quickly it amazes us. Life near the equator I suppose.

We spend a little time looking around, checking out the kitchen, lounge, dining room, and halls. Both of us seemingly afraid to go to the bedrooms. But then there it is. Just how I saw it in my minds eye, only better now you are in it.

We unpack, putting away things that need putting away. Still not really talking. But understanding each other. After years of talking to each other using type, speech still doesn't seem right.

It's late now, the first day has ended, but ended well. I leave the bedroom, start turning the lights out through the villa. I return to the bedroom. You are still standing there, you've turned out all the lights except a small light on the bedside table, just a glow. Makes the place look so warm and inviting. You slowly undress, then I start, when we are both naked we lie on the bed. "Oh god", I think to my self, "what the hell do I do now". I freeze. I needn't have worried, you snuggle up, we just hold each other, a small tear falls from the corner of my eye. I close my eyes with the knowledge that everything will be fine.

To be continued...