The Villa in Italy Day 02

Story Info
More cfnm shenanigans with Mary & Cadera (and more).
4.3k words
4.37
31.1k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJA
TJA
326 Followers

Day 2

I awoke the next morning with a throbbing erection but decided to leave it alone for now. I had two more nights here and didn't know what may happen with these two sexy girls over that time. I'm not a teenager any more so I knew I needed to pace myself. I took a quick shower, dressed in my suit and went through for breakfast.

Mary greeted me and showed me where breakfast was to be taken. In the corner of the dining room was a door that was now propped open to reveal a staircase. You could go down to the parking area or up to a place I'd not yet seen. Mary led me up the spiral staircase, deliberately wiggling her rear in front of me. Twice she looked back to see if I was checking her out, which I was, and she smiled down at me. The staircase opened onto a small roof terrace with a table, BBQ, service table and one of those propane outside heaters. I sat under the sun umbrella and looked at the surrounding view, including the ocean off to the west. Mary returned with three plates of food, freshly prepared by Stephano, which include cold meats, fruits and a hot one with scrambled eggs on toast with bacon. I munched my way through a good breakfast alone with my thoughts, most of which revolved around the previous afternoons events. I heard a car arrive downstairs and Mary came up to check I was finished and inform me that my car was here. When I stood up to go back down I realised I had my second erection of the morning. Normally I would have done my upmost to hide it but decided I would let Mary know just how horny she had made me. She noticed immediately and just grinned as we went back downstairs.

I left to do three more inspections of other properties and did my work as best I could with my brain still swimming in the previous night's antics. All three properties where magnificent, one in particular was simply breathtaking. It was a modern built castle that looked like something out of a fairy tale, including moat, drawbridge, towers and suits of armour in the halls.

By the time I got back to the Villa it was nearly seven o'clock. I was starving and pleased to see that Stephano had created another magnificent meal, which tonight included an avocado salad followed by a fresh fish dish with roasted potatoes and vegetables. Mary served me professionally throughout and I guessed it was to avoid Stephano knowing what she got up to with me the previous night. I played along!

I asked her about where Cadera was and she told me that she had gone down to the beach for the day as it was her day off. I decided that I wanted another sauna to take away aches and pains from today's long journeys and a hard day's work. I told Mary that I was going to go and get changed and take a sauna and was quite happy for her to come and join me if she was able to. I went to my room and got changed out of my clothes and collected a towel for myself, wrapping it around my waist. I went downstairs to where the sauna was and took a quick shower, washing away the top layer of grime and sweat from my body. I guessed that Mary had been down already to turn the sauna to the correct temperature as when I opened the door it was just perfect.

I sat down naked on my towel in the sauna and laid back on the side with the single bench, taking in the heat and relaxing. I had probably been alone in the sauna for about five minutes when there was a tap on the little window in the door. When I looked up I saw Mary smiling at me with a little thumbs up showing. She disappeared but came back about two minutes later opening the door and strolling in as naked as I was. Her pendulous breasts swayed gently as she moved across the room and sat on the upper bench opposite myself, sitting with her bum further forward than you would expect, her legs parted wider than was normal. I got a perfect view of her pussy and noticed that she had taken time to trim it. She had shaved around her opening and tidied up a wide landing strip up top. As she sat there with her legs apart I felt myself begin to grow hard and had to sit forward a little myself to free things up. Mary smiled at me and neither of us tried to hide that we were openly checking each other out, plus I swear Mary made a little motion with her mouth as if to lick her lips.

We sat in silence for another five minutes just looking at each other and relaxing in the heat, taking away the worries from the day. I said to Mary that I could see her handiwork and that it looks good. She pretended not to know what I was meaning but very quickly she smiled and it was clear that we understood each other. Mary suggested that I take a closer look at her handiwork and it was all the invitation I needed to come and have a good look at her pussy. I stood up gently and came across so that my face was at the same level as her pussy. Mary Opened her legs even further and this caused her lips to open slightly which allowed me to see glints of moisture. I Could not be sure if it was just moisture from the heat of the sauna or whether it was her pussy juices bubbling, but it looked very inviting. I moved my head ever closer and she made no effort to stop me as my tongue came out and connected with the tip of her clitoris. She shuddered at this first contact and it gave me a real thrill to know that it was me doing that to her! I was now kneeling on the lower bench seat doubled over with my head buried between Mary's legs giving my best efforts with my tongue.

Unfortunately the heat was getting to me buried in this heavenly place and my knees were starting to hurt on the wooden slats. I soon had to come up for air and stepped back down onto my own seat with Mary making noises that clearly let me know that she was not happy I stopped. I apologised and suggested we find somewhere a little more comfortable to go to but Mary said she wanted another ten minutes in here.

I sat back a little, my hard on throbbing and bobbing about in front of me as I caught my breath. Mary lifted both her feet onto the bench beside her buttocks which had the effect of opening her pussy lips further apart, her folds glistening with sweat and pussy juice. She moved her right hand down across her breast, down her belly and lingered her fingers across her opening. Her index finger traced the outline of her pussy three or four times then stopped at the hood of her clit where it stopped. I was transfixed on this sexy woman as she started to rub herself in front of me, the smell of her sex lingering in the air and around my mouth. Mary began to openly masturbate in front of me without holding back even a little. Within another five minutes she was begging to moan, pinching at her engorged nipples with her free hand and dipping two fingers into her hole from time to time to lubricate her actions. I found myself gently stroking myself without even having made a conscious thought to do so, my eyes still transfixed on this hot pussy not five feet away from me.

I had forgotten about the heat for a while but I was now getting uncomfortable but desperate to see Mary get herself off. Fortunately it was only another minute and Mary started to reach orgasm, her whole pussy pulsing and convulsing. I even leant forward for a better look as she came so hard that she squirted out two little streams of liquid that wet my shins and feet. I had heard of female ejaculation but had never seen it before and it made me so horny! I needed to cum myself but also needed to get out of the sauna and told Mary as such, but I think she was in her own little world as she recovered from her orgasm. I stood up and leant over to give her dripping cunt a kiss which made her flinch and squeal a little, pushing her sex into my face and soaking me. I thanked her for the show as I left for a cool shower, my erection bobbing about in front of me.

I left the sauna with my dick still throbbing and walked around the corner to take a shower, realising but not bothering that I had forgotten my towel. I stood at the first shower head and let the cool water spray across my body, my skin reddened with the heat. I was stood there a good few minutes before I heard Mary start up her shower on the opposite wall. I took another minute under the water with my face pointing to the faucet and my eyes tight shut. I then heard voices so came out from under the water and turned around to see an unexpected sight.

Under the other shower was a woman I did not recognise and Mary was to one side, wrapped in a towel, talking to her sternly in Italian. The other woman looked to be about my age and wore a conservative blue two piece swimsuit, her figure was good but matched her age with a little extra tummy and skin that looked a little aged from the sun. She kept looking at me as she spoke to Mary in an equally hostile voice for a bit when I suddenly realised that my hard dick was still pointed skywards. I spun back and covered myself with my hands quickly and Mary then spoke to me. She told me that this was Angelina who worked here as a massage therapist on a part time basis and who claimed to have permission to use the pool and sauna this week as no guests were booked in. Mary said she was supposed to check in with her or Cadera first but hadn't bothered and had just come down anyway. I asked her to apologise to Angelina for my nakedness and erection which she did, only for the pair to burst out in laughter afterwards. I asked what the joke was and Mary said that Angelina said she'd seen plenty of hard dicks in her time and mine was nothing special. I looked over and she tried to hold back a smirk as she said "So sorry sir, so sorry."

It was now a little awkward so I told Mary I didn't mind her being here but that she'd have to accept my erection as it wouldn't go down. Mary winked at me and translated to Angelina who smiled again, said something to Mary then said, "Thank you sir, no problems, no problems, good for day please." It was a load of gobbledygook but I got the message. I felt emboldened again so began to wash myself off, gradually turning back towards Angelina who I now wanted to look at my hard dick. She obliged me as she too washed herself and we continued to do so without looking away from each other. Mary said she would be back in a minute as she needed to check Stephano was all done and left us there together.

It was still strange as we had no common language and here I was soaping up my hard cock and low hanging balls in front of a woman I'd never met who was only wearing a swimsuit. I think the previous night must have desensitised me to this sort of thing and I felt confident in front of her. Angelina tried to ask questions in very broken English but it wasn't much use and in all honesty I think she was just trying to ease the situation. As I looked at Angelina I realised that she was actually pretty sexy. Her short dark hair matted to her head suited her and her body was nice with curves in the right places and what I guessed to be C-cup breasts hidden behind the swimsuit, it's design showing almost no cleavage. I was still horny as hell and thought I should perhaps leave else I'd need to jerk off here and now; a risky thing to do with a stranger I felt.

I went over to the racks and took another towel and wrapped it around myself, taking another to dry my hair and torso. As I was doing so Mary returned and dropped her towel to take a shower. Surprisingly she wore the same bikini I had worn the previous night and was not naked as I had presumed. The two women continued to chat away to each other in Italian at what seemed like 5000 words a minute, their chatter only interrupted now and then but little laughs. By now I was dry and my erection had subsided somewhat but I was at a bit of a loss as to what to do now as both women were now drying themselves off as well.

Marry looked over and said that Angelina was very sorry and it was just a little mix up with another chap called Mr Motta whose name I recognised as the manager of the property. Mary went on to say that Angelina was happy to offer me a massage if I wanted and asked that if it was good I made sure to note it in my report. Mary was clearly pushing me to accept the offer, telling me how good Angelina was at her job, how she had had many of her massages and that she always felt better afterwards. When I admitted to having never had a proper massage before Mary then became insistent that I get the massage, stating how it was an experience I might never forget. I looked over at Angelina who was now dried off and smiled, giving a thumbs up.

Angelina came over to me, took my hand and led me to the adjacent room where I had seen the massage tables yesterday, opening the door in front of me. When we went in it was pretty warm in the room but figured I would get used to it pretty soon. Angelina wondered off to get some bits and pieces from a side room. Some soft acoustic music started up and Angelina came back wearing a sort of short sleeve lab coat. she had with her a cloth which she used to cover the closer of the massage tables and the pillow which she left to one side. She pointed to the table and said something in Italian which I assumed was to ask me to climb onto the table for the massage. As I approached the table she stopped me with her hand and pointed at the towel around my waist, shaking her head to denote that I should lose the towel. Since she'd seen me naked and hard already I had no qualms in dropping the towel and being naked with her again.

I climbed onto the table face down, putting my face into the ring thing and reaching down to rearrange my cock and balls into a more comfortable position. It wasn't long before I saw Angelina's feet come by and a small towel placed over my buttocks, I say small because it felt to be only five of six inches wide. I soon felt her oiled up hands on my shoulders and the next fifteen to twenty minutes flew past as I relaxed into it. I was close dozing off when she stopped on my back and shoulders to move onto my ankles and lower legs. To do what she needed she had to separate my legs slightly and began working on my left leg. She spent about five minutes on the leg, working her way up towards my buttocks, then moved onto the other leg, repeating the same but this time her fingers went a little higher on the inside and at least four times brushed my balls or the tip of my cock. This of course had the effect of making my cock start to grow again, it already a little engorged from earlier and the effects of simply being massaged. Angelina bent my knee upwards and lifted her knee under to support its weight as she expertly worked on my thighs and upper legs.

After another five minutes she removed the towel, pointless as it was, and worked on my buttocks, spreading them several times which must have exposed my puckered hole to her gaze. She re-oiled her hands and I felt the excess dribble down between my buttocks which was followed soon after by Angelina's finger tips as she continued to work on my buttocks. She allowed her fingers to dive deeper and it wasn't long before I felt a finger breach the outer edge of my anus, it retreated and returned penetrating into me about a half inch. This 'ass play' was all new to me and it took me another three dips of her finger to relax enough for her to sink deep enough to touch my prostate. She massaged my prostate muscle which effectively pumped up my dick, engorging it back to full erection but leaving me in discomfort because my dick was squashed under my thigh.

Angelina stopped and took a step back from the massage table. I could hear her doing things but had no clue what it was. For a brief moment I thought she was going to shove a huge dildo in my arse or something but what she actually did was to brush something over my well-oiled skin. It felt a little sponge like but was a nice, if somehow oddly erotic, wafting over my naked back and legs. This only lasted a minute or two before she shuffled about in the room and when her feet reappeared in front of me she said something like, "You turn now."

I slowly, and with what felt like excessive effort, managed to flip myself over. As I turned Angelina ushered me to move down a little, pulled off the face rest from the table and replaced it with a sort of narrow headrest pillow attachment. As I lay back into position and wriggled my body to get comfy I was suddenly very aware of my very hard dick swaying in front of me. I noticed Angelina taking a seat behind me and soon she was working on the tops of my neck and shoulders, her hands pushing forward towards my nipples. Despite the soft music it felt very quiet in the room, particularly when Angelina's hands crossed onto the thick hair on my chest making a shallow rasping sound. I noticed my hard dick flinching regularly without my intended input and put it, along with the glistening moisture on my cock-head, down to the prostate massage.

Soon Angelina stood up and went to the other end of the table where she started to work on my shins and lower thighs, again spreading my legs a little for better access. As she got higher on my legs she began to brush my balls with her nails followed soon after by them knocking the base of my dick. She did this motion that had her getting higher and higher up my legs with the end of her strokes and she was taking tiny little steps closer to me. By the time her body was level with my groin her hands were all over my cock and balls. Not jerking me off but riding over the top, squeezing at the base or manipulating my scrotum. I kept looking up to watch what she was doing but kept hearing her say "Relaxes" (which I was sure meant lay back and relax).

All this attention from Angelina and the visions of Mary stroking her pussy still in my mind meant that I was really close to coming without a full stroke on my dick having taken place yet. She did check with me that all was good, some off the cuff comment such as "You like?" Me just offering up a whimpered grunt of satisfaction to denote the affirmative. Angelina moved onto the other leg which gave me a chance to calm down a bit which was good as I knew that if she even looked at my dick in the right way I'd blow my load right then. This time she worked a little faster and made it to my dick in less than half the time but she had hardly touched my cock or balls on the way up like before. She was a master at realising when a guy was going to cum I guessed and, following a quick pause to apply more oil, took my cock in hand.

Angelina stroked my cock in long slow strokes, agonisingly slow in fact, and I found that I started to buck my hips a little to try and get more motion in. Angelina slapped my thigh and said "No!" I relaxed again and watched her face as she expertly worked on my dick, her eyes moving slowly from mine to my dick and back. Angelina's tongue was slightly out and to one side of her mouth as she slowly wanked me off, generating ever more frustration in my balls as the urge to cum only seemed to edge closer for a second then back again. I couldn't tell you how long this lasted but I am guessing it was 5 minutes, her other hand now gently massaging my balls that were tight to my body. I let out an involuntary groan followed by a "Pleasssseeeeee," and I saw a big smile on her face as she gave in to my demand. She held a tighter grip and increased her pace only slightly but it was enough for me to begin to feel it. This was a long deep orgasm that seemed to take an eternity to go from the initial point of no return to my eventual release. I groaned and gripped at the sides of the table as I let go a huge orgasm, my cum flying in a long arc and landing on my cheek, followed by a second glob that hit my chest and a third that hit my belly button. I knew I had been loud but didn't care in the slightest as my orgasm subsided and Angelina's strokes slowed to a snail's pace, my remaining cum trickling over her fingers into my pubes. I flopped back exhausted, my mind washed out and my dick physically throbbing.

TJA
TJA
326 Followers
12