The Villages

Story Info
A horny wife and a floppy-dicked hubby is a volatile mixture.
6.4k words
4.37
100.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,098 Followers

A few miles north of Orlando, Arnold Palmer and Nancy Lopez have made a pot of money developing a golfing community, which now numbers almost a hundred thousand people. Hard to believe, but there are a dozen 18-hole golf courses and over thirty par-3 "executive" courses.

It's called "The Villages" and it is a retirement community. Buy a house or condo and you play golf free for life. One person in each house must be at least fifty-five years of age and of course most are older than that. That makes this community prostate city and a lot of guys here have floppy, useless dicks. Of course a lot of menopausal wives take sex hormones to block their hot flashes and these hormones make them horny.

Add a horny wife to a floppy-dicked husband and you have an explosive combination. It is said that there is more illicit sex in The Villages than on any college campus and that seemed about right by my observation, after my wife and I moved here. Eager, user-friendly pussies outnumber functional dicks more than two to one.

My name is Bob Johnson. I took early retirement at fifty-five from American Airlines with a generous pension and a big 401K. My health is excellent. My wife, Margie, is fifty-three and not so well off – she has had several pelvic operations for "suspension" repairs after four pregnancies. Bottom line? She doesn't like to fuck! CAN'T fuck really, because of the pain. But the good news is that she doesn't care if I do – discretely of course.

A lot of horny wives spread their legs for other guys while their limp-dicked husbands are on the golf course. Many a hubby comes home to a freshly fucked pussy, and, although most loving wives won't feed a foamy creampie to an unsuspecting husband, I know at least one husband who enjoys the taste.

Most of the action takes place in the afternoons while husbands play golf. I have been interested in seeing how different couples adjust to the combination of horny wife and impotent husband. Some husbands let their wives know that it's okay to fuck other guys if no one knows about it and they usually don't want to know about it either.

Other husbands say nothing and assume their loving wives will discretely get what they need. And most wives do, because those hormones don't just stop hot flashes − they keep those pussies soft and wet and eager.

On occasion an impotent husband simply goes out for a drink when a golfing buddy stops by his house to service his wife. It is rare for a guy to stay home and listen to the moans and pounding bedsprings, but I have been told that there are a few guys who actually like to listen while they jack off with a limp dick. In fact I met one.

The first gal I fucked lives several houses down the block. I met her at a block party and she turned me on right away. Fifty-four with (I found out later) a sixty-two-year old impotent husband who is well aware that she is home fucking while he is out playing golf.

At 135 pounds, blonde with big tits and nice legs, she caught my eye immediately. Her name was Shirley and I introduced myself to her and her husband, Kevin, who walked over to get another drink and didn't return. It was almost as though Kevin didn't want to watch his wife proposition me or maybe he just got out of the way so something could develop. Something did.

"My husband plays a lot more golf than I do," was the first thing she said. Then she chuckled seductively.

"I play golf, but not every day," I responded.

"What do you do for fun off the course?" Shirley asked, again with that soft seductive chuckle.

"Meet people," I said. "I like to interact with interesting people."

"That sounds like fun," she said. "You'll have to come over to my place some time and we can ... well ... interact."

Then she giggled. She saw me looking at her tits and she pulled her shoulders back to make them stand out more.

It was as plain an invitation to fuck as I had ever heard.

"What about your husband?" I said with a smile.

"Hubby likes to play golf," she said. "But he has a ... well a ... medical problem."

"A medical problem?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "His prostate. You know what happens to guys when they get older. He can't ... you know ... do it any more. But he doesn't care if ... well ... if I do it."

Jesus! Not two minutes into this relationship and Shirley had told me her husband couldn't fuck but didn't care if she did. Everything people said about The Villages must be true! This horny bitch just told me she wants to fuck!

"Is hubby playing golf tomorrow afternoon?" I asked.

She nodded. "Tee time is one-ten."

The next afternoon I enjoyed my first piece of ass at The Villages. At one o'clock I left home in my golf cart with my clubs and drove to the fairway behind Shirley's house. No one was around when I turned off the cart path and pulled into her open golf cart garage. The door closed immediately and there was a smiling Shirley, wearing shorts with a tight tee shirt that showed off her tits – AND − of all things − SPIKE HEELS!

"I like the heels," I said.

"Yeah," she said. "They're hard to walk in and even harder to dance in, but guys like 'em and they make your legs look good."

I walked over to her and took her in my arms and kissed her, running my hands down her back to grab her buttocks. Damn that butt felt good – so soft and jiggly the way I liked a mature woman's butt to feel.

Holding her in my arms, I looked down into her smiling face.

"How long has it been?" I asked.

"Men!" Shirley said sharply. "Every man is a bastard!"

"How long has it been?" I asked again.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, letting the air out slowly.

Finally she said, "Over two months!"

I chuckled. "Then you're gonna be real friendly."

"You bastard," Shirley said. "It's these damn hormones. They keep my pussy soft and my skin nice but they make me want to fuck all the time. They drive me wild! And it seems like half the guys in this place have limp dicks like my husband and the other half have pussy standing in line. Yeah, you're right. I'm gonna be real friendly – real user-friendly. I got no choice. Anything you want."

"Well the first thing I want is to see what you look like dancing naked in those spike heels."

"Bastard!" She almost shouted, laughing. "You're probably like those guys with floppy dicks who go over to that truck stop on the interstate where they have young girls dancing naked in spike heels. Those guys can't fuck but they can look and then go out back and jack off with limp dicks."

"I don't have a limp dick," I said.

"Okay I'll dance for you," she continued. "I got nice legs but my tits sag a little and my belly pooches out a little and my ass jiggles when I dance."

"Just the kind of mature body I like!" I said. "And besides, when I get around to it you're gonna be a great fuck. Because I'm gonna wait a little bit. You know, I like to hear a woman beg for it."

"All men are bastards," she said. "Let's get inside and I'll show you what you want to see."

She stripped and her body was exactly as she described it. She looked good naked. She had a dark curly haired beaver and her clit was oversized like it had been played with a lot and it was already hard because she was turned on.

The inner lips of her pussy were engorged from her arousal and hung down a full three inches, wet and glistening. She was obviously looking forward to taking a big one deep and from the looks of that pussy she had enjoyed taking a lot of big ones deep over the years. This bitch had been used hard.

Music was already playing when we got into the living room and she began a slow sensuous dance moving just enough to make her tits sway and bounce around and the fat on her ass jiggle. I sat back and enjoyed the fun. Take your time, I told myself. The hornier she gets the better fuck she'll be.

Finally she danced over close to me and started to beg, just as I knew she would.

"I'm ready. Do me now," she said softly.

"Dance a little more," I said, knowing she really needed to fuck.

She continued to dance but I could tell she was getting terminally aroused. She danced over close and in a pleading voice asked again.

"Do me! Please do me now."

"Right here on the floor?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Anywhere you want but DO ME. PLEASE!"

"I like to fuck on the floor," I said. "The gal's ass can't get away by sinking into a soft mattress."

"I don't want my ass to get away! I want my pussy pounded! Do me! Please!"

She was as ready as she was ever going to get so I stood up and began to undress slowly. When my undershorts came off my dick stood out proudly, straight and hard. It bounced a little when I walked over to the center of the room and lay down on the rug on my back. My hard cock was sticking straight up.

Shirley knelt down beside me and caressed my cock gently, then grabbed it and squeezed.

"Jesus that's beautiful! Nothing floppy about that dick!" Shirley said.

It was almost like she was worshiping my cock. I never saw a woman look at me that way before. She stroked it slowly, her lips inches away from the big purple head. I am not huge but I've got a solid, uncircumcised eight inches and I'm thicker than most. She grabbed it and squeezed, her eyes staring at it. Then she pulled my foreskin back.

"Jesus that's beautiful," she said again. "It's hard and soft at the same time and the skin slips over it so easily."

She kissed the head of my dick and then licked it before taking the head in her mouth, closing her eyes, and swirling her tongue around under my foreskin.

"Oh God I need it so! I want it so. It seems like forever since I've had a hard one inside me."

"Climb on baby," I said. "I want to watch those big tits hang down over my face and bounce when you fuck. I think you're gonna work up a sweat."

She threw one leg over my body and climbed on, eagerly guiding my penis into her as she settled down with a big sigh. Then she started to hump. It was a nice soft pussy and dripping wet. That fifty-four year old pussy felt young, not menopausal! Those hormones had done their work.

Her big tits were bouncing and jiggling just like I expected and I reached up to play with her hard nipples, then moved both hands back to her ass and caressed it as she fucked. Her eyes were clinched tight and she was panting for air as she pumped her ass. Already she was starting to work up a sweat. It was at The Villages that I first learned how much fun it was to watch a horny menopausal bitch sweat as she fucked.

I had four hours to fuck this bitch and I was not about to hurry. I let her do all the work. She was rubbing her hard clit furiously against my pubic bone. It couldn't have been more than five minutes before she started making animal grunts and I felt her contractions start. I rolled her over roughly before she finished her orgasm and started to pound that pussy hard. In another two minutes I pumped my load deep and rolled off of her.

We lay on our backs gasping for air for several minutes before she spoke.

"Thank you baby. Thank you so very much for that" she said. "I needed that fuck more than you can ever know. Fingers and vibrators just don't do the job. A pussy needs to clamp down on something thick that's hard and soft at the same time. I've known you less than twenty-four hours, but that pussy is all yours any time you want it."

I got up off the floor and grabbing her hand I pulled her up beside me.

"Let's get in bed," I said, leading her toward the master bedroom.

She stopped me and led me toward the guest bedroom.

"What's with the smaller bed?" I asked.

"I love my husband and I respect his feelings."

"Does your husband know you fuck other guys?" I asked.

"Yes he does and I have his permission to fuck anybody I want to fuck," she said with determination.

"Then why ... " I started to ask.

But she interrupted me. "I love my husband. I don't want him to sleep on sheets covered with another guy's cum."

Her love for her husband did not interfere with her skill in fucking. This was fabulous pussy – a really great piece of ass. She sucked my dick to get me hard again and I could tell that I was gonna enjoy her blowjobs. Then she licked and sucked my testicles telling me how nice and big they were.

I climbed in the saddle and began a long, luxurious, fuck. She had a way of wrapping her legs around my body that felt wonderful and her ass was in perpetual motion driving my dick in deeper and rubbing that big clit on my pubic bone. She frequently contracted her pussy to grab my dick like a strong hand – this gal had obviously done her Kegel exercises.

She turned on more and more and finally began those animal grunts that told me she was losing control as she pumped for her orgasm. I worked with her and gave her a long lasting very satisfying orgasm. When her contractions finished I let her rest a minute before I picked up the pace and shot my wad with her pumping her ass to help me.

We rested, breathing heavily.

"You grunt like a bull when you pump that wonderful stuff into me," she said with a chuckle.

"I feel like a bull when I pump my load," I said, laughing with her.

I rolled off of her and we lay side by side. She asked about me and I gave her the short version of my life history and let her know that I loved my wife, Margie, but that Margie had pelvic problems that caused her pain when she fucked.

"It's nice to have the permission of both our spouses," Shirley said very seriously. "Not everyone has that, you know."

"Yeah I know," I said. "But I understand that most guys who can't fuck give their wives permission to do so."

"Usually that's true," she said. "Not always though. There have been a few unpleasant situations as a result of that. When a gal needs to fuck she's gonna fuck with or without permission."

We lay quietly for a while and then I kissed her and began playing with her tits. She reached down and started massaging my testicles and I got a hard on. Good! I thought as it rose up. I can still pump three loads like when I was younger. The third fuck lasted longer but was just as good as the first two.

I looked at my watch. "It's time I left. Your hubby will be getting home soon."

Shirley smiled. "Hubby knows you're here fucking me. He saw us together yesterday and we didn't talk about it but I know he's figured it out. He'll look through the garage window. If your golf cart is in the garage he'll go back to the club for a drink. He won't rush you. He wants you to take as much time as you need so you can have all the fun you want. He wants you to come back for more. Because he knows that will please me."

"We don't talk about it much," she continued, "but you see he knows I haven't been fucked in over two months. He knows what these hormones are doing to me and he knows how much I need a hard dick and ... well ... he feels real bad that he can't give me what I need. That's why he lets me fuck anybody I want to. That's why I love him so very much."

Jesus, I thought, what a strange culture!

"Well, I think I've pumped my last load for the day," I said, getting out of bed and starting to put my clothes on.

"Just remember I want to keep you happy. I'll give you anything you want! Anytime you want it."

Shirley said it, almost pleading. Her need was obvious. She wanted to fuck me again.

"When will I see you again?" Shirley asked softly.

"Is hubby playing golf tomorrow?"

She smiled and giggled. "He is. One-twenty tee time."

"Anything I want you said? Well tomorrow I want heels, hose, and garter belt under a thin robe," I said.

"You got it," Shirley replied. "Anything else?"

"Yeah. You got a talented tongue. I want to sit back in hubby's easy chair while you get down on your knees and give me a nice, leisurely blowjob."

"All men are bastards!" Shirley laughed. "And you'll get that blowjob, but not in hubby's chair – just like I won't fuck in his bed."

"I can't take all of that big dick of yours down my throat," she continued, "but I promise you'll say hello to my tonsils. I've been told my tonsils are nice and soft."

I started fucking Shirley two or three times a week. She seemed nervous at first because she wanted to please me. Some guys fucked a gal a few times and then dumped her. But after a couple of months when she realized we were going to have a long-term relationship she relaxed and got into a groove.

I tried out a couple more ladies a few times each but it didn't last. There is no such thing as bad pussy, but some are better than others. I never thought I'd have more pussy than I could handle but at The Villages I couldn't fuck 'em all and I had to say no to some.

One of the gals I fucked, Midge, was a friend of Shirley's so Shirley knew I was fucking her and she got worried. Early on we had a conversation about Midge.

"She feeds her husband creampie," Shirley said. "Her husband doesn't mind eating freshly fucked pussy. Just between me and you I think he likes the taste of cum. Midge says that some studs turn on when she tells 'em about it. Did Midge tell you her husband ate your cum out of her pussy after he got home from golf?"

"Yes, she told me."

"Did it turn you on?" Shirley asked anxiously.

"No it didn't turn me on," I said.

"I'm glad," she said. "I love my husband and I could never feed him another guy's cum. NEVER! I shower immediately after you leave. I don't want him smelling another guy's sweat or semen. He'd fuck me if he could and then I wouldn't need anybody else. We had a lot of good years before his dick gave out."

Shirley was delighted when I quit fucking Midge and she flat out asked me why.

"Because you're a much better fuck," I answered honestly.

Shirley giggled and said, "I'm glad you think so and I'm gonna tell Midge you said that."

"Oh my God," I said. "Don't tell her I said that. She'll get mad."

"She won't get mad. Trust me Bob, she won't get mad. She'll just pump her ass harder if you decide to fuck her again – which I hope you don't. You simply have no idea how many eager pussies there are in The Villages desperate to get serviced."

It felt very strange the first time Margie and I had dinner at the club with Kevin and Shirley. We were neighbors and we had met them early on and shared drinks at the club on numerous occasions, but we hadn't talked a lot. Now we were sitting at the dinner table chatting like old friends.

As we talked Shirley seemed perfectly at ease but I couldn't keep my mind off of the fact that I was fucking her regular and both Kevin and Margie knew it. And Kevin, at least knew exactly when it was happening, although Margie was never sure when I drove off in my golf cart with the clubs strapped on the back whether I was gonna play golf or fuck.

Both of them HAD to care! Kevin COULDN'T fuck and Margie had too much PAIN to fuck. Kevin loved Shirley and Margie loved me and each recognized that their spouses had biological needs, but still they had to care.

As we enjoyed dessert, a tall guy about my age walked by the table and nodded a brief hello to which both Kevin and Shirley responded with a nod. Kevin and Shirley looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Not a very nice guy," Kevin said in a brief non-explanation of their reaction.

It was not till our wives went to the ladies room that Kevin looked across the crowded dining room at that tall gentlemen, now sitting at the bar.

"No," he said shaking his head, "not a very nice guy at all."

"Let me explain," he continued. "A lot of nice people live in The Villages – good people who make friends and do what they have to do to satisfy each other's needs and don't cause their friends to be ... well let's say uncomfortable. That guy over there, Bill Telford, was friendly to Shirley last year and they ... well ... you know. A couple of weeks later he sees me in the bar – this very bar. And he comes over and sits down next to me."

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,098 Followers
12