The Vindictive Stranger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers

"You're a spiteful, cold-hearted, worthless bitch who gave me nothing but misery, and you earned every time I screwed around on you, you little cunt! I hate you with the fury of the Loas and damn you to a life of destruction! I curse you with the power of many evil spirits, and I call upon them to destroy you completely! I denounce you and spit upon your images, as I burn them with the fires of annihilation! May wolves feast upon your body and vultures upon your carcass! I summon and invoke the spirits of vengeance to utterly destroy you, body and soul! I pronounce your doom with all the magic that is within my body, with all the sorcery that I have been taught by my family, and with all of the witchcraft that runs in my veins!" he shouted the words of the ritual curse that he had specifically devised for her sake.

Standing with him, in their basement, were his uncle and aunt. They grinned, as they saw for themselves their nephew and guest spewing forth his malice upon his former wife. Yes, he had the makings of a great warlock, even if late to accepting the traditional beliefs of his mother's family. Contrary to other forms of witchcraft, Voodoo didn't balk at curses. There was no "3 times rule", as in Wicca.

Having completed the curse, the three of them went upstairs, where Uncle Pierre had a little surprise for his nephew. He had wanted his wife to fuck a relative in front of him, and Louis was the obvious answer to this fantasy. Furthermore, since he enjoyed screwing his 21 year old niece by marriage at his wife's request, this was a way for her to return the favor. Both Pierre and Monique were fanatical voyeurs more than exhibitionists, and this compromise of watching each other allowed them to both fulfill their desires.

Louis, while a little stunned at the suggestion, finally agreed that it was a pleasant way to earn his room and board. It might have been a little humiliating, but his ego wasn't Louis's concern at this point. He could recover that in time. His pocketbook suffered more at the moment, and that had to be relieved soon.

"Well, Louis, I want your cock in my ass first, and then I will suck it," Monique proposed, which was another jolt to the newly divorced man.

"That doesn't sound very clean, Aunt Monique," Louis objected. He liked his aunt and certainly didn't want her to catch a disease from doing "ass-to-mouth".

"Believe me, Louis, I am extremely clean. I keep my bowels empty as much as possible. The only drawback is the weird flavor of lube, but I have acquired the taste," Monique reassured her horny nephew, not wishing to discourage him.

Sucking a man's cock straight from her own ass was a great fetish of hers, and had been since her marriage to Pierre. He had "corrupted" her that way and a number of others. She followed him into orgies, voyeurism, and the occult, whereas she used to be a devout Catholic.

Louis still had some misgivings about fucking Monique in her ass and transferring it to her mouth, but she seemed willing and eager to receive it, so he finally succumbed to her idea. This was a very horny and nasty woman, who had also helped him get his revenge on his ex. If her preferred repayment was a "dirty" kink, then he would thank her with it. Besides, his uncle also wanted him to do this, and he owed Uncle Pierre as much as he did Aunt Monique.

He went to grab a condom, but his uncle stopped him.

"No, Louis. You should embrace the risk. Danger is a great benefit to the sexual act and breeds stronger children. Yes, I know that anal will not impregnate my wife, but I don't plan for you to get into the habit of using protection. Be strong. Be a man. Be adventurous. Do not fear consequences. Only then can the power of the Loas and the energy of the natural world strengthen you, making you a channel of its mystical powers. Proper magic must be harmonious with Nature, with the forces and spirit of living things. Do not block them with latex or other synthetics. Do not fear to take chances with one's life. One must master fear, in order to become a true priest of Voodoo, a true warlock," Pierre corrected his nephew.

"Thank you, Uncle. Evidently, I still need to learn a great deal of what it means to be a warlock. Can this magic have a protective or healing effect as well?" he wondered, still new to the rites of his uncle's religion, which his mother had abandoned before he was born.

"Of course, but you need to acquire more power for those. They take patience and greater mystical knowledge, far more than the raw emotions required for vengeance or sex. We will instruct you in those in time, Louis, but right now, you need to fuck your aunt," his uncle encouraged him.

"Yes, Uncle Pierre. I do need to fuck my aunt," Louis agreed with a smile, as he lubed his cock and Monique's asshole.

In seconds, his hard cock buried itself in the woman's pucker, making her grunt in the initial pain of his force. As he continued plunging his dick inside her bottom, however, she started breathing heavier and pushing back at him for the thrill of it. He felt the growing heat of his aunt's sphincter and knew that her ass would make him cum far sooner than any woman's had before. Then again, his experience with anal was relatively limited. Only Janice had let him take her ass in the past. Her butt was nice, while Monique's was incredible. While he wished that Melanie had allowed him to sodomize her, he doubted that she would be as great as his aunt.

"Damn, Louis, I'm cuuuuuuummmmiiiinng!" Monique shouted, while Pierre jacked himself off to a release of his own.

Being on display and having a woman cum during anal were more than sufficient to cause Louis to spill himself inside Aunt Monique. Not even Janice had climaxed while he butt-fucked her, although she had absolutely loved his "awesome" cock in her ass. The next part was the kinkiest thing he had ever seen.

True to her word, Monique knelt in front of him and put his cock in her mouth. She began licking his head and moving her mouth down to his base. In mere minutes, she commenced deep-throating him, which caused him to become hard once more. This must have been his quickest recovery from an orgasm yet. Then again, experiencing a hot, nasty session of "ass-to-mouth" from his own aunt explained such a rapid erection. This was the wildest, dirtiest sex act he had ever been through.

While Louis felt Aunt Monique suck his cock, he suddenly sensed his uncle behind him. It was not a sense of danger, precisely, but a chill from the idea that Pierre wanted to do something to him. Sure enough, some cold lube found itself on his butt hole and Louis winced as Uncle Pierre pushed his dick inside him. It certainly hurt, but there was also a disturbing sensation of pleasure as well, very far inside his bowels.

Despite his own dislike of the notion of gay sex (a personal thing rather than any actual hatred of homosexuals), Louis couldn't pretend to himself that he found the experience distasteful. He simply fucked his aunt's hungry throat and accepted the fact that his uncle wanted his body too. Once again, he would have to pay the price for living under their roof and learning Voodoo under their tutelage. If that meant taking a cock up the ass, so be it.

"It's not too bad, is it, Louis?" Pierre asked him, as he continued ramming his asshole.

"No, not bad, Uncle. Why don't you let go and cum inside me?" Louis urged him, hoping that he would get to focus on Monique soon.

"Yes, I will. Tomorrow, when you've rested some, it will be your turn, nephew," Uncle Pierre agreed, while emptying his nuts into Louis.

As his uncle pulled out of him, Louis pumped his second load into Monique. She gulped his seed down her throat, swallowing it with pleasure. His aunt then went behind him, which Louis presumed to mean that she would suck her husband clean now. Instead, she spread her nephew's ass-cheeks and began licking his crack.

That didn't mean that Monique was neglected, however. As soon as Pierre returned from washing his cock, he entered her pussy from behind, while she continued to rim Louis's ass. The feeling of her tongue between his buns astonished Mr. Hatch, who never thought that he would want to let a woman lick his butt. It was somehow far more sensual than he expected. It also allowed her to focus on doing something, instead of reacting to the rough way that her husband fucked her soggy cunt.

Monique now wished once more that Pierre could knock her up. After 12 years of marriage, they still had no kids. It had long since been confirmed that her husband was sterile. Why he shot blanks remained a mystery, but it was nevertheless a fact of their marriage. Even so, he made her very happy in every other sense, and they still hoped that one of her sex partners would fill her womb with his seed. Pierre fully intended to raise the kid, if it ever happened.

She stayed too busy tasting her nephew's ass to speak up, as her husband released his barren load into her pussy. She loved being involved with two men at once, which was certainly not a novelty for her. However, it was the first time that she had found herself between her husband and his nephew. She naturally thought of carrying Louis's child from their next threesome, and that idea combined with the fantasy of a DP by the guys to make her climax again.

"Ah, merci beaucoup! Honey, that was great! Maybe we should invite Nina over tomorrow and let Louis fuck both of us in the pussy! Would you like to see your nephew impregnate both of us, while you masturbate? Perhaps you can fuck Nina again yourself, while Louis is in me, and then swap? There is also the DP that I want from both of you," Monique suggested to her husband, after standing up again.

"I want to fuck Nina, yes, and probably you too. I like the idea of that and of you both getting pregnant by him. I also want my turn with his cock, in my ass. I would enjoy the DP too. Most of all, I want to watch you girls lick each other's twats again. I might even suck his cock while you watch, just to thank you. We'll definitely need some Cialis for such an orgy. How does that sound, Louis?" Pierre asked him.

"It sounds great, Uncle. I don't know how I'll deal with fucking you, but I suppose that I owe you some favors for what you've done for me. Melanie won't have any idea of the price of trying to screw over a warlock," Louis concurred with a sadistic smile. Yes, Melanie would suffer a lot for her offenses against him. Perhaps Janice might even help him get revenge too.

Coldbury Café, Long Island, New York:

Jonathan Nelson saw him there: Dr. Martin Gunderson. His cursory glance made it clear that Gunderson wasn't so impressive for a serial killer. Then again, one didn't need to be impressive, in order to simply slaughter unborn infants under the protection of a bizarre code of laws. For a second, Nelson's eyes resumed their unnatural color, before returning to normal. Yes, Gunderson would go down first.

His mother could wait. This was a mercenary fellow. He hadn't done it for personal reasons. He was evil, but in a minor way. His mother owed him a greater obligation, so her sin was worse. To murder one's own flesh and blood was inherently wrong. She would suffer, as he had suffered. He would torment her first, toying with his prey in the fashion of a cat.

"More coffee, Mr. Nelson?" the waitress asked him. She was a pretty young lady of about 20, with strawberry blonde hair and freckles.

"Yes, thank you," he answered, magically producing more cash as he needed it. Yes, that was another benefit of being a demon. There was no such thing as poverty or starvation. Money appeared when it was needed.

"Coming up, babe," the girl more brazenly flirted with him. She loved his complexion, which matched the coffee in his cup. She also loved his muscular build. She just hoped that he would return.

"Oh, ma'am, who is that man?" he asked her abruptly.

"Well, if you promise me two things, I'll tell you," she grinned.

"What two things?" he wondered.

"First, don't call me 'ma'am' again. I'm only 20. Second is that you give me your number, so I can call you for a date some time. You're definitely my type," she winked at him.

"Deal, but I'm not sure you want to get involved with me. My stay in New York isn't permanent. Now, who's the suit?" he responded, as he fondled her a little.

"Doesn't bother me, but you might want to stop doing that right now. Save it for when we're away from him. The 'suit', as you put it, is my father. I'm Nora Gunderson. Personally, I don't mind if you screw me, but he might. He's banged several women my age, but fathers can be strange about that. Of course, he's not much of a father. He was always too busy with the clinic and pro-choice political activism," she whispered seductively.

"I see. Well, pursuant to our pact, here's my phone number. Nice to meet you, Nora Gunderson," Jonathan replied, before starting on the coffee that she finally brought to him. They went well with his croissant. Yes, now, he had a little bonus in his plot for revenge. It paid to improvise. The murderer's daughter would enjoy the tryst as much as the murderer himself would resent it. It was a very auspicious beginning to his vengeance.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers
12