The Violater....

Story Info
A Vigilante saves a woman his way.
2.7k words
3.86
24.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
565 Followers

David carefully climbed the wall as quietly as possible – it was dark and he wanted to make as little sound as possible. He found it much more difficult than he thought – when he had checked out the property earlier it had been daylight, and then hadn't thought about the discomfort caused by the rucksack he was carrying, not that it was a big rucksack, but it still impeded his movements. Luckily he could climb over from the field around the back of the property where no-one could possibly see him. David dropped to the ground, landing as quietly as he could on the soft grass. He paused, to orientate himself, than slowly made his way silently towards the house through the woodland, silently despite the beating of his heart. For David, the adrenaline rush of this sort of thing always enhanced his performance.

David knew she would be there on her own. He had seen her around, and knew she was hot. At least she looked hot – he had never spoken to her. He had found out a little about her from people who knew her, from overheard conversations in the bank. Her husband was away weekdays for work for the next 2 months. She had been married two years. Called Candy Healy now, but Candy Smythe before her wedding. She worked in the local bank. He mused about her looks as he crept slowly and quietly through the woodlands. Tall – 5 foot 7 inches, slim, long blonde hair. Some would have called her a trophy bride. And he had found out that for this week, this week only, she would be at the house alone, the only week her parents wouldn't be staying while her husband was away. He had always been good at his research. It had to be this week...................

David slowly crept through the bushes, and at last saw the dark outline of the house. He reached into his rucksack and pulled out his balaclava and put it over his head. He hated wearing the balaclava, but it was essential for this sort of thing. Not only did it hide his identity, but made him look more scary, and the more scared they were, the more paralysed they were, the less they would fight back. David reflected – at 6 foot 2 inches with muscled body he was already quite intimidating, especially now he had shaved his head. He had decided to do it on his 30th birthday 4 months before, he wasn't quite sure why. The balaclava, leather trousers and black t-shirt just added to the image. It was normally pretty effective at terrorising his victims, and if they did fight back, he had the skills learnt in the special forces to defeat most, if not all of his victims. He had defeated them all to date.

At last he came to the edge of the trees, and sat behind a large oak. He looked at the building and could see three or four windows lit, the others dark. The house was big, but not a mansion – built in the thirties with perhaps 5 bedrooms. As he sat, preparing in his mind what was going to happen, he saw the light come on in one room, then in an upstairs room, then he saw another light go out – what he guessed would be the kitchen. As he sat and waited for the right moment, David checked in his rucksack, putting a pair of handcuffs in his pocket, making sure a rope was handy, making sure he had the gag ready. He was already turning over in his mind how he would do it..........

David watched. He saw her silhouette as she pulled the bedroom curtains closed. He saw the other lights in the house being turned out. He watched, knowing the moment was coming..............

At last the bedroom light was put out, as David waited. Maybe it would be another ten minutes.......

It was just about twelve – he noticed the bedroom light had come on again. Then he noticed the kitchen light come on again. Now was the time – his heart was beating fast as he headed silently towards the house, as he circled around, looking for a suitable window. He moved around to the back of the house, past a small door. He would at least try it – why not? He did, and was surprised that the handle turned, the door opened quietly. He smiled – at least it was easier than climbing the drains, or up a rope tied to his grappling iron, and through a window – not that either of those would have caused any problems – he was fit and agile and strong. He pushed the door open fully, entered, and closed it behind himself. David paused in the silence, and could hear sounds from the room he guessed was the kitchen. The place to go..................

David walked towards the door, and saw a hint of light coming underneath it. There was someone the other side of the door. This was what David had been building up to. David slowly opened the door, looked in. The figure hadn't noticed him. A female figure. David suddenly leapt into the room, took three steps across, grabbed the figure and pulled the woman to the ground – he had her on her stomach and had her hands in the cuffs before she could even fight back. The figure cried out, screamed, but David had fitted the gag within seconds. Within seconds he had tied her legs together with the rope in his rucksack. David looked into the woman's eyes, the woman looking terrified.

David moved over to the kitchen door, turned off the light and listened. He pulled some other bits out of his rucksack. As he did so he heard the door of the kitchen being pushed, and a voice cry out – "Sam, where are you?"

David leapt at the second figure, grabbed the figure and again within a couple of seconds had this one trussed up with handcuffs, ropes and gag. He lay the second figure by the first, then quickly returned to the corridor where he found a third person, a woman, shaking with fear. He caught her wrist and pulled her into the kitchen as well, but this time easing her onto the chair. David paused – the two tied on the floor were wearing jeans and t-shirts, the woman on the chair a nightdress. He grabbed and pulled the two on the floor so they were sitting with their backs to a kitchen unit, fear filling their eyes. It was the woman in the nightdress who spoke first. "Please, what is happening?"

David turned to her and bowed. "You don't need to be frightened any more, you're safe. You may have heard of me. The Violater, I think they call me."

The name clearly had an impact on the women sat on the chair in the nightdress, but even more on the couple tied up, sat on the floor. David continued, with a smirk in his voice. "Yes, I think the last headline described me as the most perverted vigilante in the world. How did they describe it? Catches the baddies. Molests the men, Takes the women. Then hands them over to the police. That's me!" David paused before continuing. "The great thing is, that because I CATCH the baddies, no-one tries too hard to catch me, irrespective of what I do to those baddies!" Again David paused before finishing. "Everyone got idea? Bag the baddies. Bugger the boys. Fuck the females. Move on to the next............."

"Yes, but, but, what is all this........" Candy spoke with fear and hesitation.

"Quite simple," David continued. "I picked up on a cellphone conversation that these two were coming here tonight, they were going to rob you, and then they were going to kill you because you might know who they are. So here I am. Do you recognise them?"

The woman looked for the first time at the two tied up robbers, then gasped. "Steve and Sam. They were in my class at school. Live just up the road. They hated me then. Thought I was posh. Never knew they would do this.................."

David was still wearing his balaclava, and spoke to the woman. "You will stay sat there. In half an hour you can call the police. I want to live up to my name first." He smirked. "Got a reputation to keep up. What was it in the Advertiser they called me. The kinkiest vigilante in the whole of history? I'm not that bad, but I need to get my thrills."

David walked over to the two people lying on the floor, and pulled the taller one, a man, to his feet. "So you are Steve. Well Steve, we're going to have a bit of fun with you first." He left the man standing, trying to balance and not fall over with his feet and arms tied, still wearing the gag. "How about a nice bit of humiliation for you? In front of these two hot women?"

David often enjoyed the men more than the women, although here he thought the girl – Sam – had a good figure and looked quite sexy. Still, he would satisfy his "bi" side first. David turned to Candy and said: "Don't move, you can just watch if you want." He knew they never did move, partly through anger of what had happened to them, partly through fear of him, and partly because they were fascinated by what he might do.

David turned back to Steve, reached out and undid his belt. He undid the button at the top of his jeans, then his zip. He yanked the jeans hard down to the guy's knees, made more difficult by his legs tied together. He pulled his boxers down after, leaving his cock dangling loose. David reached down and grabbed the guys cock, and began to stroke it. David turned to the two ladies and said "look, do you think he could get stiff knowing two hot women are watching him?" David knew it would work – he felt the cock twitch, and slowly harden. "I bet he's already dreaming of having your two mouths sucking and licking him." The cock hardened more. "I bet he would love to be in your cunts now."

As Steve's cock came to full hardness, David began to stroke him, running his hand gently up and down Steve's cock. The more DAvid stroked, the more the cock became harder, and eventually all three could hear him moaning through his gag.

David stopped for a few moments, took a camera out of his rucksack and took some pictures of the man with his cock hard and trousers around his knees. David enjoyed playing with a cock, and enjoyed the erotic control it gave over another man. Perhaps it was his own special kink. David grabbed the cock again and began to stroke faster and faster. The more he stroked the more Steve moaned, the more his body shook. Suddenly David held tighter, stroked faster, and Steve's body stiffened as he spurted cum across the kitchen, moaning into his gag as he nearly lost his balance. He seemed to spurt more and more, but at last stopped and stood straight, looking very embarrassed.

David sneered at him. "Scum" he sneered, then lifted his leg and kneed Steve in the groin. Steve screamed in pain through his gag, then fell over doubled up, bruising himself on the shoulder as he reached the ground.

David stepped away from the man slumped on the floor and stepped towards Candy, still sat on the chair in her nightdress. He handed her the camera and said to her "take lots of pictures." Candy was shocked, but took the camera.

David turned to the woman, the accomplice, who Candy had called Sam. She was short, rounded, with short dark hair. Suddenly she was aware of what was going to happen to her. David untied the ropes around her ankles knowing she couldn't run away, and pulled her to her feet by her hair. He ordered her not to move, then undid her belt and jeans. She was already defeated having seen what David did to her boyfriend. He pulled the jeans and her panties to her ankles in one go, and ordered her to step out of them. Sam looked frightened through the gag she had, but David noticed that she had good legs, a shapely ass, nice tuft of pubic hair. David ripped off her t-shirt in one handful, then pulled hard on her bra. In seconds her tits were tumbling free. Round, nice size, nipples sitting proudly on top.

David reached out his two hands and grabbed her nipples and rolled them between his fingers, squeezing just so hard they hurt, but not unbearably. Her nipples quickly hardened to the attention they were getting. David released one nipple and grabbed her ass, again squeezing, then push a finger between the cheeks, seeking her asshole. The girl managed to stay still, although jumped when his finger pushed against it. David had thought when he started that they might fight back, but had found in most cases the fear and perverted nature of what he did made them accept what he did to them. Clearly this was the case with Sam.

David released the girl, then lay her on the ground on her back. He grabbed her ankles, and spread her legs wide open, revealing her pussy, covered with hair. He dropped quickly between her legs, put his tongue to her pussy and began to lick. He quickly moved his tongue to her clitoris, wanting to force her to have an orgasm. His tongue swirled, then flicked her clit, until at last he felt her body respond. He knew he had her – he began to caress her clit faster and faster, as her body responded more and more to his tongue. He knew she would be hating this, and yet, could do nothing to stop him, and didn't want to do anything to stop him.

Suddenly Sam's body shook hard, as the orgasm swept through her, moaning loudly through the gag in her mouth.

At last her body slumped. David released Sam's legs, then quickly undid his trouser and dropped them and his boxers to his knees. Candy gasped – his cock was huge – perhaps 9 inches, and thick. He waved the cock in Sam's face so she would know what she was getting, then knelt between the girls legs, resting the tip of his cock at the lips of Sam's pussy. Sam looked frightened, and suddenly screamed into her gag as David thrust as much of his cock deep into her as he could. Sam was still wet from her orgasm, and while he was huge and it was tight, it felt so good......

David stopped for a moment, pulled out, then thrust back into Sam, his cock going an inch deeper, and then in full length with his next thrust. Again David pulled out and thrust back in, and again, and again, faster and faster, until Sam's body was thrusting up to meet him. At last David groaned, pumping his cum deep into the girl's pussy, shooting strand after strand of cum deep into her guts. At the same time Sam screamed, her body shook as her second orgasm in just a few minutes overwhelmed her.

Within seconds David was standing up. He had fixed his trousers. He had left Tony on the floor, recovering from the knee to his groin. He had left Sam on her back with his cum seaping out of her. He had recovered his camera hoping Candy would have taken lots of pictures. He had left without a word, and had disappeared. A minute later he was over the wall, awaiting the next opportunity, knowing no-one would do much chasing down of a guy who had just saved a woman from being robbed and murdered.

Candy looked at the girl on the floor who had just been raped, raped by a cock that Candy wished had taken her. Candy looked at the guy, still squirming against the pain in his balls, although the pain was beginning to ease. It was time to call the police.........

Lion24655
Lion24655
565 Followers