The Violation of Lena Giovanni Ch. 2

Story Info
The continuing saga of girl living in sin.
5.3k words
4.34
103.1k
21
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiya4men
kiya4men
123 Followers

Lena turned the night lights on for her family's Olympic sized swimming pool. She heard the timer go off & the Jacuzzi sprang to life as well. It was 8:30pm, She knew that any minute Rusty would show up. She'd slept most of the day away either laying by the pool or in her room. She'd just finished soaking in the Jacuzzi & needed the shock of the pool's cold water to clear the cob webs from her head. Lena lowered her now naked body into the pool an inch at a time. Letting it's coolness envelope her slender figure. She didn't care if her neighbors saw her swimming naked, she liked giving the guy in the next house cheap thrills anyway.

She'd caught a glimpse of him beating off in his upstairs window while she was masturbating in the Jacuzzi once. He seemed harmless enough. He was about 46, graying at the temples & he was also her mother's tennis instructor. Since then, when he would come over to pick up her mom, she could see his cock every now & then start to stiffen in his shorts when he would look at Lena. And right now Lena didn't care if he blew a nut twice. She'd been fucked in every hole by seven men that morning & ripped to shreds by a massive 14" dick that the most seasoned whore would turn down out of fear. She needed to relax & prepare herself for whatever Rusty had in store for her later.

So she let herself float on her back, her rather large 44DD's bobbed in & out of the water each time she kicked. Their nipples stiff in the pool's lights, her long, straight jet black hair danced about her head underwater like long stands of silk. Lena's small snatch was just visible on the surface of the water. Her bikini waxing had left her completely hairless except for a tiny slim strip of soft black hairs which barely covered her petite pussy. Lena's green eyes stared off into the night sky, her long black eyelashes blinking away the clorine from time to time. She took some of the water into her mouth & let it cascade past her pouting red lips. Because of her Italian descent, she always tanned beautifully & she kept herself honey brown year round thanks to the invention of tanning salons. Just as she was letting her thoughts drift away, she heard movement in the bushes near the garage. Lena stood up in the waist deep water with a start. It was Rusty.

"Woo-hoo! Damn girl! Let the games begin." he hooped, drinking in her naked body. Out of habit, Lena covered herself as best as she could with her hands.

"Come on now," Rusty said with his thick southern drawl, "I done seen you fuck all my buddies this morning. Not to mention how deep I, myself was in your snatch." He shook his head, took off his clothes & dove into the pool with her. "I won't even bring up ol' Ty's little show, he loves doing that shit." he said to her as he walked over. Lena could see the head of Rusty's big, thick cock undulate just above the surface of the water as it's shaft stiffened. He grabbed Lena by the waist & pulled her to him.

"What Ty did to you is gonna to seem like nothin' by the time I'm through with you tonight." he whispered in her ear, his lips brushing against it. Taking her hand & putting it on his now rock hard dick. Lena let Rusty pick her up & take her to the stairs of the pool. Her eyes closed tightly as her lowered down onto them.

"It's a good thing you got into this cold ass pool, it shrinks your pussy & asshole up good & tight." he said as he took a finger & jammed it into her dry slit. He was right, it hurt like it did when Ty's monster cock was in it & that was just with one finger. "Damn, I love it when I'm right!" He said with a smile. "Now bend over." And without a word or and attempt to get her wet, he rammed his cock into Lena's dry pussy. She gasped & let out a cry in pain as his thick shaft pushed it's way inside of her. He started riding her rough & hard, each push making it's way deeper into her snatch.

"Oh God! No... Please, make me wet first... please... ooow..." Lena's pleads turned into out right crying as Rusty ignored her & fucked her hard in her dry pussy. Eventually Lena became wet, but it seemed like an eternity until she did. Then, Rusty pulled his cock out in one sweep, wiped it dry again & forced it into Lena's ass dry. The pain was immense as she laid her head on the concrete, letting Rusty have his way with her while bent over. After about 15 minutes of Rusty brutalizing her asshole, he shot his load deep inside. Lena felt the heat from it & welcomed it thankfully as an end to the ripping torture. She watched him walk up the stairs, out of the water to two large duffel bags he'd brought with him. He took out a pack of cigarettes from one, popped one in his mouth & lit it, offering Lena one. At first, she turned him down but then she thought how soothing it would be to her right now & accepted it. She sat in the water still on the steps, wiping away her tears & letting the cool water soothe her raw little holes. Rusty pulled up a lawn chair & sat down.

"All right now, here's the deal." he said, "We're gonna set your room up into a little play area for me & you, I got everything I need in this bag here." He motioned to one of the bags. "Now, tomorrow, I want you to go to the store & buy at some sets of those 'lingerie' things. Nothin' complicated & I want everything to be crotchless & nothin' coverin' those big beautiful tits of yours. I want everything to be easy access." he said as he took a long drag from his cigarette. "Get yourself some high heeled boots & shoes." Lena's eyes grew wide with questions, trembling & smoking her first cigarette, she summoned the bravery to ask a one.

"Why do you need all of that?" she barely let escape her lips.

"Well, startin' tonight, you & me are goin' into business." he said, laughing to himself. "From now on, every Friday night, I'm gonna bring over a few 'friends' of mine & they're going to pay me $100 & I'm gonna to let 'em have a piece of your ass, any way they want it." he smiled again, drawing on his cigarette. A prostitute! He was going to whore her out to her friends. Lena threw her cigarette away & crawled to him on all fours.

"Please, Rusty, don't do this to me..." she cried, clutching his leg & laying her head in his lap. His still half erect cock pressed against her face. "I'll do whatever you want but don't make me do that." She looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "I'm still sore from you & the others. I couldn't handle a whole night of different men on top of everything else & you too." She sobbed & buried her face in his crotch, nuzzling his dick like a security blanket.

"Well, you really should've thought of that before you invited the 'lowly trashmen' in for a quickie. Got more than you bargained for, huh?" he chuckled. "You can stop your cryin' & shit, it ain't gonna work. I need this money & I am certainly gonna love seein' you get whored out every Saturday night. I can see it now..." he said, putting his hands up like a director of a movie, "After about 15 guys, you're all worn out & tired I come & fuck you one last time for good measure before I go about my way with my money. You'll beg me not to but I whet my whistle anyway." his thoughts arousing him. Lena felt his cock begin to get hard again, she leaned back & kneeled at his feet. She didn't want to be a part of his plans but what else could she do? She hung her head in defeat again as Rusty pushed her head to his now stiff dick again for her to suck. He put it in her mouth & she licked & sucked it to it's full erect state & let him bend her over a lawn chair. He didn't even bother to wet his cock in her pussy, he rammed it into her asshole again. Making her whale in pain as he rode her dry small asshole again roughly, her ass cheeks jiggling hard with each thrust. Lena began to grunt with each push & suddenly came very hard as Rusty hammered away in her tight ass. After about twenty minutes of being butt fucked relentlessly, Lena came again & so did Rusty. This time she really felt the thick flow of cum he unloaded into her. The loads were like fire shooting straight up her ass. Lena let out a sigh of relief as he pull out of her. She turned around & sat on the lawn chair gingerly on her tender ass as Rusty gathered his bags.

"Oh, and one more thing," he added as he headed for the house, "From now on when you know I'm comin' over, I want your snatch dry as a bone & tight. Sit in a tub of cold water for at least an hour before I get here, that should do it. I want you to always remember my how my dick feels in that pussy of yours. I want to rip you wide open every time in both your snatch & your ass. You got that?" he said sternly. Lena nodded with a little pout. "Now take me to your room." Rusty pulled on his shorts. Lena got up & led him upstairs to her room. She sat in a chair & watched him go to work. I took him nearly a half an hour to

find a stud in the ceiling & put a hook into. From that he hung what looked like a swing. He then dumped out the remainder of the bag. It contained a 8" long, 3" thick butt plug, she saw from reading the labels, a wide paddle, four pair of handcuffs, a short whip, a pair of leg irons that, she gathered from the picture on the label, kept the wearer from closing their legs. -A string of 4" round balls, a leather dog collar, leather rope, a pair of nipple clamps and a long chain. Lena's mouth dropped open in horror. She'd heard about Sado/Masacism but she never dreamed she'd be a partner to it! Rusty cleared out the top drawer to one of Lena's nightstands, finding her own dildo in the process. Laughing at it's 6" long, 2" diameter size, he threw it in the trash.

"You won't be needin' that anymore. You'll be too busy with the real thang! Plus, you done had eight dicks today, all of 'em larger than that puny thing." he chortled. He was right. Rusty, himself was about 9" long & about 3" thick. He put her things into his bag & put the bag under the bed. He situated most of his things in the drawer, throwing away the tags & wrappers. He left out the collar, the paddle, a pair of cuffs & the butt plug. He threw the collar to Lena.

"Put this on, don't put on any clothes & go & get that big bottle of James Bean from the liquor cabinet I saw this morning." Rusty dictated as he examined the contents of the small refrigerator in Lena's room where she kept juices & soda & ice. He took a glass from the cabinet over the frig & put ice in it as Lena slipped on the collar. Rusty noticed how loose she'd buckled it.

"Come here." he said as Lena timidly walked over to him. Aggressively, he jerked her around backwards & tightened the collar to the point of almost choking her. She could breathe but if she expanded her neck muscles, the collar dug sharp & painfully into her neck. "Now go get that bottle." he commanded again and Lena dutifully retrieved it without question.

When she came back, Rusty had set up the contents of the second bag. It was a tattoo mechanism with an assortment of new needles still in their packages, black ink, cotton balls & alcohol. All of it set up on her second nightstand table.

"What's all that for?" Lena asked with fear in her eyes.

"You'll see later and from now on," he picked up the paddle, walked over to her & whacked her hard on her bare ass, nearly knocking the wind out of her. "you refer to me as 'Sir' and speak only when I tell you to speak. When I order you to do somethin' you say, 'Yes Sir' & do it. And when I'm done you always say, 'Please Sir, I need some more'." His blue eyes were cold now & he meant every word he was saying. Lena's legs shook from the sudden blow to her butt. "Sit down & we'll go over all the rules." He looked at her expectantly.

"Yes Sir." Lena said barely above a whisper. She walked back over to the chair she was sitting in before.

"No, on the floor, from now on when I'm here, you sit on the floor when I say sit down." his lips were pursed together under his light brown mustache & beard. Lena sat at his feet.

"I want you to follow these rules & do as I say or I will get the whip punish you every time you get out of line, understood?" he said.

"Yes Sir" Lena said with her head down. She couldn't believe she was about to become a slave in her own house!

"When I come here on Friday nights at 8 o'clock you will always be naked wearin' only the collar unless I tell you otherwise. As soon as I sit down you will drop to your knees & suck my dick & drink every drop or I will get the whip & make you do it right. You will keep a full, cold bottle of James Bean in this house always. You will always beg me for a spankin' & expect me to fuck you afterwards & you better be dry & wipe that snatch dry when I'm done too. I plan on fuckin' you all night, every Friday night I come over. I also am gonna get a few more things to add to our game room so clear out that whole nightstand before & get back here this Friday." He took a sip from his glass. "On Saturday nights, I want you dressed in one of those outfits & ready for our new clients. We'll start at 8pm & the last one will be at 4am. You'll do at least two an hour and if there's a group or two who want to fuck you at the same time, I'll be watchin' to make sure you don't put up too much of a fight & also for a little enjoyment of my own." He smiled, finished his drink & poured himself another.

"Oh yea, on holidays, three day weekends, we'll be open for business for the whole weekend." Lena's head was spinning, 8pm until 4am, that was at least 16 men every Saturday night! Plus the vicious group fuck twice a week & Rusty's torments every Friday, there was no escape as long as Bill had those pictures of her being fucked by all of the trashmen. Damn!

"Now, come here." He directed Lena to stay down on all fours & as he sat down in the easy chair. He pulled Lena by the collar until she was facing his once again stiffening cock. "Put it in your mouth." Just as she was about to, he jerked her collar & looked at her expectantly again.

"Yes Sir." she said, tears rolling down her cheeks as she saw him affix the paddle firmly in his hand once more.

"Now suck it like a good little girl & maybe it will give you a treat when you're finished. But wait, what did you forget to ask me for?" he said putting his hand to his ear as if listening for something.

"Please spank me Sir while I suck your dick." Lena said flatly. Then once again, without warning he whacked her hard on the ass. His blue eyes met hers.

"Say it like you mean it or you'll really be sorry." he growled.

"Please Sir," Lena begged through tears, "spank my ass while I suck your dick." Lena put his dick back in her mouth & began sucking while Rusty paddled her ass. Each blow stinging harder than the next. Soon her ass was red & sensitive to the touch from the spanking. Realizing it also, Rusty stood her up by her collar & bent her over the chair & rammed his cock into her dry ass for the third time, holding onto the back of the collar for leverage. The pain was excruciating as he slammed his dick up

her ass, his body would land against her gnawingly raw ass & his balls would slap her sore & swollen pussy which the paddle did not miss either. Rusty dared her to say a word or even cry. He demanded that she stop begging him to stop or he would have Bill take pictures of him doing this as well. Lena whimpered with each thrust. He pumped her for another ten minutes or so & she felt his shots of syrupy cum again. It's heat warming her insides for the third time.

"Please Sir, I need some more..." she said in a raspy voice, her body worn out from the whole experience.

"Go wipe that pussy!" he ordered & Lena stumbled into her bathroom. She felt her snatch & amazingly she was wet with excitement. Quickly, she cleaned herself up & came back to find the swing on the bed & Rusty holding the butt plug & the handcuffs. He pulled her to him again by the collar & cuffed her hands & attached them to a hook on the swing's chain. He made her step into the leg holes of the swing & picked her 98 pound frame onto the bed. Standing on the bed, Rusty picked up the whole thing, Lena included & put the chain onto the heavy hook in the ceiling. Lena saw that she was about 2" from the bed, the swing forcing her still stinging sore ass & pussy to stick out so far that she was spread eagle with her arms cuffed above her head. Her tits were lunged forward & lifted up in a perky state. Rusty sat beneath & behind her. She then suddenly felt the huge plug piercing into her asshole, stretching it tight she groaned from the pain. It felt as if Ty was cramming that massive cock up her ass again. Only this time the pain was continuous because the plug was left in her stretched ass. Rusty got the paddle again & started spanking Lena again on her ass where the butt plug was fixed so it could not be pushed out. Rusty smacked Lena in the ass until he was hard again. He then lifted Lena up, got under her & lowered her dry pussy onto his rock hard dick. She squirmed, trying to resist but it was futile, she was sliding steadily onto his cock & there was nothing she could do about it. Rusty began to pump her furiously from beneath, her slit turning bright pink from all of the spanking & dry fucking, her asshole stretched almost beyond capacity with the 8" long -3" wide plug deep inside of it. Her ass cheeks on fire & hurting more with each pump from Rusty as he repeatedly pulled her down onto his shaft, digging his fingers into her soft ass, causing it to burn more with pain.

"Ahhhhh... ahhh" was all Lena was able to utter as she surprisingly came. Shudders went up & down her spine as she felt both pain & pleasure at the same time. Rusty shot his seed inside of her twat & Lena came over & over again until she was light headed. Rusty left her there for about another half hour while he had a few more drinks. Lena would involuntarily cum every few minutes from the remaining butt plug deep in her ass still. Finally, Rusty took her down from the swing. He took her almost limp body over his knee like a child & grabbed the base of the plug. Lena thought he was about take it out but he rammed it in harder & deeper. Holding her down over his knee, he continued to shove the butt plug in & out of Lena, making her cum even more than before. Pushing the plug in deep again, he reached over & got the paddle. He held her in place as he beat her ass with the paddle until it was red again. Lena felt Rusty get hard AGAIN. He then, threw her onto the bed, cuffed her hands around her legs so they were up in the air as she laid on her back. He ripped out the plug roughly & jammed his cock into her dry ass for the fourth time that evening. Pain was everywhere & so was the pleasure. Her legs fixed closed so that her ass would have to be ripped open with each thrust for Rusty to get his large dick back in, the dryness of the inside of her ass now raw from being fuck so often in it with no lubricant & lastly her red, sore ass cheeks. -Burning again from being whipped into submission. Lena bit her bottom lip as she came harder than she'd ever cum in her whole life, Rusty pounding her ass harder than before, his balls slapping violently against her bottom. Just as he was about to cum, Rusty whipped his cock out of her & rammed his fist up Lena's ass up to his wrist as he came on her squeezed shut pussy between her legs. The pain shot straight to Lena's head. She threw her head back & screamed in both horrific pain & delight as she came. Rusty shoved his fist in & out of her ass another painful ten minutes more until he was able to cum again & did so in Lena's mouth & all over her breasts.

When Rusty undid the cuffs, Lena noticed it was 1am. She & Rusty showered & he took the swing & other equipment & put all but the cuffs

into the top drawer. He took the handcuffs & cuffed her hands to the back of her collar & led Lena over to the chair & ottoman. He then went & retrieved two more sets of cuffs & the rope. Rusty tied Lena to the ottoman in the same fashion Ty had done earlier that morning. He brought over the tattooing equipment & set it up on the table next to the chair where he sat behind Lena. He beat his cock into a semi erect state & pulled her to him. Terrified, Lena wondered in a panicked state, what he was about do but she did dare ask, remembering his rules. Rusty turned on the machine, slowly slid his dick into Lena's ass again & began to tattoo her right in the crack of her ass about an inch above the hole. Lena cried out in pain as she felt him writing away above her asshole with the machine. Rusty worked for awhile, would stop when his cock would get hard enough & would fuck her until he came. He'd have a drink, smoke a cigarette, admire his work, get his dick semi erect again & put it back in her ass while he worked. This happened about three times, Lena, completely immobile, could only lay there & sob as Rusty did as he pleased, ignoring her cries altogether. Finally, he completed his task.

kiya4men
kiya4men
123 Followers
12