The Virgin

Story Info
The sweet pleasure of taking one man's innocence.
1.3k words
18k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were sitting on my couch, watching some random movie on TV with the sound turned off so we could make our own soundtrack. Suddenly, there was a love scene in the movie... I saw this is as my prime opportunity to finally make a move on him.

I imitated the actress on the screen and moved in close to his neck, just barely brushing my lips against his skin. I felt him shiver against me and watched as the goose bumps rose to the surface of his skin. He took a deep breath and turned his face towards mine. I pushed his long hair back from his face and pressed my lips against his. They were so soft... I didn't know men could have such soft lips... I felt his arms circle around me as he slid his tongue past my lips. I wanted him so badly I could hardly stand it.

I decided to make a bold move and I climbed on top of him straddling his lap. I could feel his hard on pressing against my thigh through his jeans. I grinded my hips into his... but he pushed me away quickly.

"There's something I need to tell you", he said, "I don't know where this is going...but I feel like you should know..."

I sucked in a deep breath, bracing myself for the worst. Thoughts of STDs and strange deformities were running through my mind. His cheeks turned a deep red and he lowered his eyes from my gaze,

"I'm a virgin."

I let out a huge sigh of relief, "Is that all? Well my dear, I can tell you now, you won't be a virgin for much longer!"

He smiled at me and kissed me again. I jumped off of the couch and pushed everything off of the coffee table. I brushed my lips against his ear and whispered, "What do you want to do to me? You can do ANYTHING..."

He looked at me with an expression of shock, and then his shock turned into a sly grin... "Anything?"

"Anything."

He ran his fingers over the curves of my body and reached for the buttons on my shirt. Ever so slowly he undid them one by one to reveal the ruby red bra that I was wearing. He smiled with approval and squeezed my breasts with his hands, kneading them and pressing them together. He lowered his lips to my neck and kissed his way down to the space between my breasts. My breath started to quicken as I felt the amazing sensation of his tongue on my sensitive skin. My fingers caught in his hair and I pushed his mouth in harder to my chest. He ran his fingers under the straps of my bra and pulled it down, allowing my breasts to spill out of their confinement. He made a motion for me to sit down on the table and he kneeled down in front of me. Without wasting a beat his lips were wrapped around one of my nipples and his fingers were rubbing the other. I just barely felt his teeth graze the tip of my hard pink flesh and I felt a surge of pleasure run down my spine and end at my throbbing clit.

Somehow he must have sensed it because his hands were finding their way down to my zipper. After struggling with my fly he finally got it undone and slipped my jeans off of my hips. Still keeping his lips on my nipple he reached down and pressed his palm against my moist cunt, applying the perfect pressure... I buried my face in his neck and begged him to touch me. With two of his long fingers, he pushed my underwear back so he could run one of his fingers against my lips. I let out a small cry and with that encouragement he slid the tip of his finger into my warm hole. I pushed my hips against his finger longing to feel more of it inside of me, he obliged and fit in a second finger and began to pump in and out of me. I bit down into his shoulder and pressed my breasts against his skin. He let out a low moan under his breath and started to finger me harder and faster. My hips moved in time with his movements and soon I was cumming on his hand. I was still having my orgasm when he quickly pulled off my panties and slammed his face into my wet pussy. He sucked on my clit with wild abandon and soon I was cumming again this time on his lips. I watched as he licked up every last bit of my cum and I told him to sit back on the couch, it was my turn to pleasure him.


He lay back and I tore off his jeans. His cock sprang forth from his boxers... it was so huge! His length was impressive, but his girth was amazing. I worried that I would never be able to fit all of it in my mouth, but I had to give it a try. I knelt before him and took his cock into my hand. I started slowly by just licking up and down the sides of his shaft, and then I put my mouth over his hot head. I could taste his precum on my tongue and I knew it was time to try to take him all in. I slowly lowered my mouth over his impressive dick, only getting it to fit in half way at first. But I continued to pump my mouth up and down and eventually I was able to fit all of him into my throat. He moaned loudly as his tender head pressed against the soft part of my throat and I could feel he was about to cum... but I wanted this to last for a long time.

I pulled myself away from his beautiful dick and worked his balls lightly in my hands to keep him hard, occasionally dipping my fingers into his ass and enjoying the expressions of pleasure on his face.

"So...what do you want to do now???"

He kissed me hard on the mouth and pushed me back onto the coffee table, "I want to...", he blushed, "I want to fuck you".

Suddenly he looked very nervous. I opened my legs and pulled him in close to me. With a shaky hand he grabbed a hold of his dick and brought it up to the wet lips of my pussy. He ran the head of his dick over my slit getting it lubricated with my wetness, and placed his head to my opening. He gave me another nervous glance and pushed the tip of his cock into me. We both seemed to gasp at the same time.

"I've never felt anything like this before..."

Slowly he slid all of it into me, I winced at the initial stretch it gave me, I'd never had such a wide cock before... but I adjusted quickly. Soon he was pumping into me freely with ease... I could taste the sweat on his skin as his thighs started to tense between mine. I was on the verge of orgasm as well, so I picked up the pace rocking my hips harder into his. He wrapped his arms around my body tightly and gave one last thrust as I felt his hot cum spill into me. My body shuddered with his with a force that blew my mind.

We held onto each other gasping for air, clumsily kissing and tangling our tongues together. When we finally calmed down he looked at me with a wink and said, "You know, we should watch movies more often..." and I agreed.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fallen Angels When Angels decide to take a turn for Mortal Lusts...in NonHuman
Denied Love, Found Love Sexual cybering turns to sensual loving.in Anal
When I Close My Eyes The best dreams are the wet ones.in Erotic Couplings
Catching the Yellow Blue Bus Lost Love returns to him on his birthday.in Romance
Mixed Doubles Ch. 01 A friendly foursome have dinner and more.in Group Sex
More Stories