The Virgin & The Vampires

Story Info
Two vampires take lovely servant girl.
1.5k words
3.7
55.5k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was "dinner" time again at the large, drafty mansion. The two eighteenth century chums were dressed in fine clothing and were prepared to be served a fine meal.

Antonio was the owner of the home. He was white, but not nearly as pale as William. Antonio was a very wealthy man with a short temper. He had black hair and deep brown eyes. He was 6' and had a solid, manly frame.

William was a vision. He was 6'4, and had eyes that captured the clear beauty of a waterfall and the deep wisdom of an emerald. His golden hair was fairly long, which was a style of the time.

These two were not particularly close friends. They were simply two "young" men who happened to have something in common- they were both creatures of the night.

Antonio rang his calling bell and a young girl dashed in. She was a beautiful thing, with long, light brown hair and a tight corsetted, long gown. The sleeves puffed out at the end and it made the girl looked so delicate. Her pink skin glowed with health and youth.

"My guest and I would like to be served," said the dark man in a condescending tone.

She looked startled, "Master, I'm so sorry, I had no idea you would be eating. You've never eaten at home before. I've never cooked. I didn't make anything."

Antonio held back his laughter and William gave him an approving glance. Then the dark man said, "Well then, my love, you will have to repay us in some way. How do you suppose you can do that?"

The servant girl looked at her master with pleading eyes, "I have nothing to give you."

Antonio stood up and approached her, "It is not right to embarrass a man in front of his guest. Tell Master your age."

"Eighteen."

"And tell me, has a man ever touched you?"

"No, sir." She tried not to look at him as he stroked her hair. Her breathing became harder and her small round breasts heaved in her tightly laced corset.

"Oh, my child, you're trembling!"

William stood also and they each lifted one of the servant girl's hands. They kissed them and massaged them. The girl cringed but moaned as they dominated her. Her blue eyes sparkled with her tears.

Then the blonde man pulled the string of the neat little bow that was placed in the front of her gown. He kissed her neck and she couldn't help but lean her head back.

In one swift movement, Antonio stripped the tablecloth and the silverware7 off of the large table. They laid the helpless slave onto it.

They joined her on the large sturdy table and commanded her to keep her silence. The blonde man gently slid his hand up her leg, caressing it. She involuntarily opened her legs.

Antonio sat behind her, kissing her neck and holding her in place.

The servant girl was in a trance. She didn't know how the men had developed such a power over her, but they had and she could do nothing but accept it.

Then William put his hand on her untouched pussy and rubbed her with a passion. She became as sensitive as a butterfly and sighed as her knees strained and relaxed.

Antonio was fighting the urge to take her there at that moment. He knew she would meet her end that evening, and he realized she deserved to go out in passion.

The men could sense her arousal. Antonio took her arm and slid his hand down until it was around her limp wrist. He put pressure on it with his full, hungry lips. Then he opened his mouth to allow his tongue to dance on her flawless skin. He then established a firm grip with his mouth and bit down lightly onto her strong yet soft wrist. He only permitted his razor sharp cuspids to break her skin, and the stopped to sample the red sweetness her young heart had produced. When she felt this she didn't try to move her wrist away, for she knew it was her fate, and knew she was helpless.

Her mouth became ajar and her voice cracked when William's chilled mouth met her moist, warm womanhood. He took in the scent of the virgin flower and consumed the love juice she fed him. She lay limp as Antonio gave her other wrist the same treatment.

Then the two men squatted down and positioned the now weak girl's body between them. They put their steadily growing cocks at her two virgin holes and began to thrust.

Her dress was still on, and the fabric draped over all six legs.

The two men had of course taken many, many young women, and to their delight this one was one of the very tightest. Breaking through would take some effort, and they anticipated every moment with dilated pupils.

You see, it is impossible for a young girl to refuse a vampire. The vampire's desire for her seeps into her own mind and conquers it.

As the girl moaned the men played her like a violinist would his most prized instrument, with perfect concentration.

Antonio's black hair, the girl's light brown hair, and William's blonde hair mixed together in a wide variety of color.

William had fed her about five inches when it tried to stop him. Her pink pussy was wet under his command, which made it smooth up until this point. Now, hidden underneath layers of extraordinary crevices and young folds, was a courageous maidenhead fighting a losing battle.

Antonio knew the exact rate he needed to thrust to cause her a prolonged, heightened orgasm. Their assault and her own battle for release caused her to break into a hot sweat.

William burst through her hymen like a bullet through a soldier. As her blood streamed down his shaft, he realized how hungry the healthy pink woman had made him.

When Antonio smelled her blood he took her wrists back up to his mouth and licked the remains of the slits he had left just minutes earlier.

Every so often Antonio would inch his mouth to the servant girl's neck. This kept her on her toes.

The two cocks were coming toward each other in her body. Her ravaged arse was causing her to wince in pain. Her throbbing pussy was full and stretched. She was contracting at different times around both men.

William gazed into her eyes with his powerful stare. He melted her soul, just like he would to her very life shortly.

They felt their cum boil in their balls and they let in shoot into their ragdoll.

She had not yet had her orgasm, so they propped her against the table and Antonio stooped between her knees. She put her limp hands on his ebony-haired head and attempted to push him to her needing pussy. He took his time in finding the right spot to begin licking her up at.

William kissed her deeply and then sucked on her still half-covered breasts. He then took his turn at semi-quenching his thirst, but bit down considerably harder than did Antonio. Her blood trailed down her front and she cried out for mercy. It left the most horrible, large stain on her dress. It dripped all the way down to Antonio, who lapped it up gratefully along with the virgin remains that were still seeping out of her recently taken little cunt.

The treatment's overwhelming passion and torture was literally draining the life out of the young victim. She was moaning and whimpering from Antonio's tongue, and at the same time crying and pleading for William to remove his mouth from her weathered body.

When she neared the first and last climax of her eighteen year old life, the vampires made a distance from her and observed her reactions. She was too weak to even move and they could hear her heart struggling to beat. She did not have the will to beg for her life, so she cried out, "Mercy, Master... Mercy! Oh, you can take me, please! I need you back between my legs and then you can drink me, please!" She looked so desperate and beautiful, they could not deny her last wish.

Antonio took his position and ate away at her young pussy, knowing it would be a long time before he found another pure maiden as beautiful as she.

William pinched her nipples with care and love as he placed his mouth on the left side of her neck. His presence haunted her. He was her grim reaper. He quickly stabbed her neck with his large white fangs and began slurping her life from her.

Her body was exploding with her heavy feelings. Tears strolled down her round cheeks. Antonio ripped her pussy open with his immensely strong hands and sank his teeth into her fleshy inner womanliness.

"Ahhhh, Master, oh Master, ahhhhhh!"

"That's it, my love, surrender to it. Surrender to me."

She came so hard that her legs gave out. She closed her eyes, knowing that she was to never open them again. Just before her soul left her, the two men leaned over her beautiful face to gaze at their masterpiece. A soft "Thank you, Master," were her last words.