The Virgin Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,207 Followers

"Lick me clean," she was commanded.

She started licking, tasting the man's cum mixed with her own sweet juices and her blood. The man's cock grew hard as she was licking. How many times could one guy go in a day? Surely he wasn't going to rape her again? Hadn't he had enough? She was starting to think she'd rather have him whip her again than another fucking.

She didn't have to wait long as the answer was soon made obvious. A large squirt of gel on her rectum made it perfectly obvious what was next in store for her. She started begging him not to.

"Please keep begging, you little whore. It only makes this much more enjoyable."

With those words he forced himself inside her back passage. She now realised why she'd been so sick lately. They obviously didn't want anything there in the way for this guy to sodomize her. The pain before was nothing compared with this. There was no gentle stretching of her anus. The guy was fast and furiously pumping into her, ripping her apart. She could feel herself starting to bleed. She had no more strength in her arms or legs, but any attempt at collapsing made the whole ordeal even more painful.

The guy was loving this. He was moaning out loud and slapping her ass as he fucked it. Having cum twice already he was in no hurry to let go of her ass anytime soon. She was burning up inside. She doubted she'd ever be able to use a toilet again. She tried to think of her favourite memories, distancing herself from the woman who was being raped and sodomized in this captivity. Forgetting the woman who'd been sold into this by her own brother. But it wasn't possible. The ripping pain kept tearing at her and it was with relief she finally felt him shoot his last load of sperm up her bowels.

He pulled out and shoved her to the side. She collapsed and was lying on the cold floor, with blood and cum running out of her cunt and anus. She heard a shower start and a scent of male perfume. She could hear him get dressed and then exit the room. She didn't know how long she'd been lying there when she was pulled up and made to walk back to her cell. Her hood was untied and she was shoved inside the cell. Her bucket had been emptied and she wanted to throw up into it, but she couldn't. She looked at herself. She was bruised and bleeding from the treatment earlier.

It was getting dark outside when her two bowls of food were shoved inside. Today it was water and a ham sandwich. There was a note with the sandwich which read "Your friend was satisfied with your performance so this is your reward. Other friends want to meet you soon so you are to get a lot of rest."

She finished her food and went to rest on the mattress, waiting for her bowels to become upset again. She wanted to cry, but she had no more tears. She could clearly see that she was never going to get out of this hell.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,207 Followers
12