The Virgin Tranny & the Bride Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex on the street for the tranny bride.
4.9k words
4.66
52.7k
16

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

This is part two of a confession related to me by my transvestite friend Roberta, and like the first part, is so sexy without any further elaboration by me. Having seen some of the photographs, I can only say that she strays very little from the truth. Meantime I am trying to convince her to let me publish a few on the Internet. Watch this space.

Exactly two weeks after my own birthday we celebrated Margaret’s 26th in the same style.

I bought her a Polaroid camera (something I would later regret) and we spent the first few hours in and around the house practising with it. My parents had left for a late night journey to London to catch a flight to the Far East on a business trip and so I gave Margaret her first birthday wish – doggy-style sex on my bed in front of a mirror.

By 2.30am we had slept a little and then she introduced me to vodka. We had a couple before made our way to the mesh gate, the warm glow inside creating an outward courage as we arrived on the public side of the gate at the place usually frequented by hooker Sarah and her friend. Margaret was wearing a long coat, which she allowed to fall open as we walked, to reveal her nakedness except for her customary white suspender belt and stockings.

The street was deserted, the hookers had gone home, the buses had stopped running and even the heavy trucks had gone. All this encouraged Margaret to be more daring and she fully opened her coat as I snapped a shot. Then she turned to me.

“Show me your tranny cock. Take your trousers down, hold up your shirt and let me see your sexy underwear.”

She took the camera from me. I looked around into the silent night and then did it. I stood at the side of the main road, my trousers at my anles, showing off my erection and my satin suspender belt and stockings. Margaret captured the shot and as I redressed we watched the picture develop. I could feel the hot breath of Margaret. I looked at her and we began to kiss. I turned her against the wall and kept kissing her as a truck rolled past. It was silent again and I opened her coat and gazed at my naked beauty.

“I’m going to lick you,” I announced in a moment of new bravado as I dropped to my knees. “Keep looking for people and listening for any noises,” I added before placing my lips on the pussy lips I loved so much.

“You sexy little beauty,” I heard her say as she opened her legs wider to give me unhindered access. “You are as kinky and daring as me to do it a public place and I love you all the more for it my darling little tranny.”

I only licked her for less than a minute, still mindful of exactly where we were but nevertheless excited at what we were doing on a public street.

“Take another photo of me,” Margaret requested as we decided to go back home.

As I lifted the camera to my eye she once again took up her position at the mesh gate, I watched her completely remove the coat and let it drop to the ground. Quickly, I captured the first moment of Margaret standing on the public highway in her completely naked state before she insisted I do the same, tugging at my shirt as she suggested it. I still had the superb glow within, the excitement running through my veins, the desire to be daring and to be the same as Margaret. Immediately I stripped to my sexy underwear, kicking off my shoes in the process, if she was naked so must I, and then I watched as she bundled up my clothes in her coat and threw them all over the gate into the alley.

A moment of drunken stupor or passionate power?

We kissed and hugged, unconcerned by our perilous condition, so wrapped up in each other, my eagerness to show her what I would do for her and her for me rendering us oblivious to anything around us. She took my photograph and then the realisation that we were without any clothes hit home.

“I know what you really want,” Margaret remarked as I refused to fuck her against the wall and tried to direct her towards the road end leading to the cul-de-sac where we lived.

“You want to be here dressed in my wedding gown. You want to be my tranny bride again and tease your petticoats against my naked pussy as you lift up your bridal gown to show me your big and gorgeous tranny cock. I want to be naked out here and you want to be a tranny bride. I know you by now, my kinky lover, my kinky bride and I want you to fuck me against the gate. Remember it’s my birthday and you have to do what I want and I want to have the memory of being a hooker on the street with my kinky tranny.”


Eventually I managed to get her home and went to retrieve our clothing from the alley. I returned to find her serious about the bridal gown. We had another couple of vodkas as she dressed me, increasing my eagerness to appear on the public street and to please my lover in any way. I just adored being dressed as a girl and especially in such a magnificent bridal gown.

Margaret decided the train would be too much of a problem so, after a couple of photographic shots at the garden gate she unfastened the mass of frills and left it so that only my long veil trailed behind me. Margaret was naked at my side as we walked towards the barrier, her coat in one hand and the camera in the other as I linked her and gently progressed towards the barrier, my gown swishing and swaying with each step, my heart racing and my tranny cock a little uncertain about it all even as it was brushed by the innermost petticoat with each step I took.

With a new film in the camera Margaret took two of me at the barrier and then she went forward to check the street. She signalled it was safe and without any further consideration I walked around the corner onto the first street and then round the next corner onto the main road. I felt absolutely wonderful as I walked along the public street towards Margaret, an amazing and unforgettable thrill, the white of my gown now orange under the glow of the streetlight, the sequins sparking like never before, the sparkle on my veil even catching my eye. If anyone came now I couldn’t care, I was in tranny heaven. Margaret looked around and took another shot of me and then dropped her coat. We came together, my gown engulfing her nakedness as we stood and kissed, her hands wildly caressing the gown.

“Fuck me please,” she whispered as she led me to the mesh gate. “Not a big one, just enough to give me the memory each time I pass here in future of having your big cock in me right here on the street. You can pretend I’m Sarah if you like.”

Ever since Margaret had seen me on the other side of the gate masturbating to Sarah the hooker as she stood, where we were now, looking for business, she had teased me about having a fancy for her. It had the desired effect and I raised my petticoats to expose my hard and ready cock. Oblivion once again ruled and Margaret gasped as my cock protruded from my petticoats and slowly entered her hot love hole. I fucked her for a few seconds before she stopped me. I thought something was wrong, that we had been seen.

“Take a few seconds to look around,” she began. “Is this not superb? Don’t you just get the most fantastic feeling doing this on one of the main streets of our town? Look at me, I’m stark naked. Stark naked and being fucked my boyfriend who is wearing my bridal gown. In a few hours time people will walk passed here on their way to work and here we are right now being so beautiful and so sexy and daring.”

I looked around as I continued to fuck her. I had no idea what I would do if a car or truck or someone came along the street at that moment. Possibly nothing, just resign myself to my fate because I was so enjoying myself. I was with Margaret and I loved her and she loved me fucking her in public.

“I’m so glad you don’t care about getting caught,” she added as she brushed my face with the lace hem of my petticoats. “If we do though we may have to move away together. Just think we could do this all the time if we lived together.”

The idea of doing this all of the time was superb but, suddenly I was brought to my senses. This was dangerous. What would people say about me being dressed as a bride if they found out? I pulled back from Margaret, my veil and headdress tangled in her arms and drifting from my head in the process.

“I think we should go back to the house now, we have been very lucky to be here so long.” I said.

“O.K. after one more photo here,” and she positioned the veil on her head and inserted the comb into her hair. As she walked towards me the veil unwrapped itself behind her. She looked wonderful, so sexy, a bride with everything but her dress and petticoats. Of course I was wearing them and I quickly forgot my concerns again as I helped untangled the veil and spread it across the pavement behind her, a regal veil for a regal lady.

She stepped into the road and took up her position in the middle for the last photo of the night in such public surroundings, a very sexy sight indeed as one layer of her veil covered her face and others billowed over head and her back and then tumbled across the road behind her, my naked bride, her gorgeous breasts and the dark triangle of her pussy so visible, the most demure and most erotic scene in one.

It was a scene I replayed in my mind several times during a night of mad passionate love in my bedroom as we slept together for the first time in my house. We promised to do it again.

The following night, or early morning to be exact, a few more vodkas and we were at it again. This time she was the bride and I was naked except for my tranny suspenders and stockings. We had another fantastic time as Margaret leaned forward onto the mesh gate and I fucked my kinky bride from behind. On the way back home we had one narrow escape when we spent sometime at the barrier. Margaret loved me fucking her from behind and as she was leaning over the barrier I piled her gown and petticoats up over her back and pounded into her from behind. We were having a fantastic fuck when the milkman whisked past in his van to deliver to the houses on the lower street. He didn’t see us, but would have if we were to remain there much longer, because he was also making a delivery for Margaret. That would be left in a wooden box at the end of the barrier. At the opposite end of the barrier, and hidden in the dark street by only a few branches from overhanging bushes, Margaret and I were locked together, my cock deep inside my kinky bride as we watched her milk being delivered only fifteen feet away. The speed of the man and his non-awareness of our presence meant we were quite safe and Margaret was delirious with excitement at being so kinky. We returned to the barrier and I disappeared under her gown to lick her off before I finished by fucking her doggy style over the barrier until I fired my hot cum into her.

We had quite a gathering of photographs by now and Margaret insisted that she should be the keeper as she had the most to lose if things went wrong.

Well they did go wrong but it was not her who became the loser.

Margaret got careless with the photos, the more we shot the more there was to look after and the more she left lying around. I had no idea anything was wrong but found it a little bit strange that we were going to see each other on a Friday night. She explained John was not coming home until the Saturday and that she really wanted an extra night with me.

Our bridal gown had been cleaned and unused for several weeks. We were now dressing as French maids or schoolgirls with gorgeous mini petticoats protruding from under our little skirts so, when I arrived on the Friday night to find Margaret dressed in her bridal gown I got quite a shock, a very pleasant one I may add. I was still undressing in our garden shed and arriving at her door in only my girly underwear. She stepped out to greet me and pull my naked body against her and her gown. She caressed my dick against the sensuous satin as we kissed.

“I want you to take me into the alleyway and make love to me like only you can. You have to do it soon before my husband has a chance to discover us. He is inside with his relations and I want to be with my kinky young lover.”

We often developed role play in our sexual adventures and this was one we had done several times before as Margaret pretended to be the bride on her wedding day meeting up for a secret sex session with her tranny lover.

It was still not quite dark yet but Margaret thought we would be unseen if we stayed in the lane just outside her garden gate. I was less sure and I could quite clearly see Sarah the hooker standing at the mesh gate. I was even sure she would be able to see me also if she turned around, but Margaret insisted in joining me, her bulky bridal gown making us even more visible I felt, before I disappeared below it to lick at her luscious pussy lips.

I took Margaret to an orgasm, drinking down every last drop of her love juices and then she raised the gown for me to get out. First thing I did was look down the alley and there was Sarah facing us, speaking to a man. As I slipped my cock into Margaret I kept looking at Sarah. I was convinced she was looking at us but my attention was soon diverted as Margaret teased her gown and petticoats around me again as I thumped my cock deep into her cunt until she gave me the signal to cum inside her. Our orgasmic cries filled the air but I had forgotten where we were as my kinky bride milked every last drop from me. I gasped for air as I clung to her as she continued to kiss me.

“What a pair of sluts. My wife and her sissy boy lover.”

Suddenly I realised I was hearing a man’s voice and opened my eyes to find John beside us. Margaret’s husband was at home and we were caught red handed.

“Don’t worry I’m not going to hit you, although I should,” he bellowed. “Instead I’m going to watch this so called expert pussy licker in action. You’re quite a performer my wife tells me, anytime, anywhere. I’ve got some of the photos sissy boy and expect you to do as I ask unless you want some of your friends to see the transvestite bride displaying her tranny dick in the street. Actually, I might even show your family if you refuse to do as I ask. Now get on your knees and start licking your dirt from my wife’s pussy. There is no way I’m going to fuck that tonight until every last drop has been cleaned out of her.”

I was reticent. Indeed I was shit scared. I had been caught. After so many other much more daring exploits with Margaret we had been caught on our own doorstep. My head was spinning, there was no point in trying to hide the fact that I was wearing Margaret’s underwear and I could see John looking at me with a smirk on his face.

“Lift up your dress Margaret or is it his dress you are wearing? Let me see your slut of a boyfriend lick you out.”

Margaret did as she was asked, immediately. I tried stalling for time.

“Don’t bother with any nonsense if you know what’s good for you,” came the quick reply from John. “Lick her out or I’ll open the gate at the bottom of the lane and put you out onto the main street as you are. The hookers will get a good laugh if nobody else does.”

He was serious, a key jangling on a ring in his hand. It could have been any key but I was so scared he was going to take me to my parents as I was.

I looked at Margaret her bridal gown and petticoats held aloft, my cum running down her thighs. Then I dropped to my knees and rapidly pushed my tongue onto her pussy. I began to lick her, lumps of my own sperm seeping from her onto my tongue. I went to spit it out.

“Swallow it kinky boy just like you make my wife do when you cum in her mouth. Just like you have her do after you’ve fucked her and want her to clean up your tranny cock. Get on with it before I change my mind and start handing out kinky pictures.”

I had no idea what he was talking about. Margaret did everything voluntarily.

I tried to concentrate on what I had to do as I licked and swallowed my own sperm. I even had to lick it from her thighs and as I did so I received another shock.

“What are you doing here Sarah,” I heard John ask.

“I came to see what was going on after you asked me to help,” she replied. I looked up to see the pretty Sarah standing above me.

“This is my wife Margaret and her sissy lover Robert. Robert just loves the taste of sperm and loves nothing better than licking my wife after he has fucked her. Go ahead Sarah, lift up the wedding gown and have a closer look.”

She too did exactly as he asked and watched me lick at Margaret.

“How many punters have you been with tonight, Sarah,” I heard John ask.

“Two.”

“No doubt you would use a condom which is a pity because I’m sure Robert would pay you handsomely to lick you out and drink down some more sperm,” John added.

“You could fuck me now John without a condom while Robert satisfies your wife.”

At first John met this suggestion with sheer horror until Margaret intervened.

“It’s alright. You must think I’m stupid. I know you and Sarah get it together. I’ve watched you in our garage and seen you together loads of times. You went to her because I refused to give you a blowjob until you were willing to lick me off too. Well John carry on because you have to pay for it but my sexy boy Robert does it for love and he is brilliant. He loves me John. I really wish I had bought my gorgeous bridal gown for him and not for you.”

“Yeah, but which of you would have gone up the aisle wearing it, you or him?” he laughed.

“Remember, you might get sex for nothing but I have the upper hand now because I have all your kinky photographs and I’m going to get someone to come along and take lots more of you two out on the street, in the city centre and anywhere I think it will make you squirm. Robert you really should know this if you love my wife so much. She has told me everything about you and how you met and how you will do anything for her. You should have taken control of the photographs though, because Margaret is useless at management and left so many lying around for me to find. So now you will be doing anything for me as well as Margaret and maybe even Sarah too.”

He continued.

“Sarah, do you fancy a young tranny licking at your pussy after we have had a fuck?”

“Yeah, of course I would,” she replied immediately.

“Then slip off your coat and let him, or perhaps I should call him her, have a close up view of your lovely cunny lips.”

Sarah slipped off her coat as she stood beside me and exposed her completely naked body and the hairless, pouting lips of her pussy.

“Want to fuck me darling?” she teased at me. “We can do it here or on the street, I’m another who doesn’t mind. I don’t have a wedding gown but I am very cheap to someone like you. Maybe I could borrow your wedding gown sweetheart,” she continued as she turned to Margaret. “Imagine getting to watch me blow off your husband wearing your wedding dress. Maybe your tranny lover could fuck me at the same time.”

John intervened.

“Stop it Sarah. Just go naked to my bed, our bed, the bed Margaret and I share and the bed Margaret and Robert share and which you and I will now share too. We can be one big happy family because I want Margaret to lick my dick after I’ve fucked you Sarah and I want her and Robert to share out my cum when they both lick you out.”

“I won’t be doing that,” retorted Margaret. “I’m not a lesbian even if she is.”

“Now what did I say. I want us to be one big happy family and we can share and share alike. You do things for Sarah and Robert will also do things for me. If I want him to dress up as a girl and then suck my dick then that’s what he will be doing. If I want Sarah to dress in your wedding gown and for you to lick her after I’ve fucked her then that is what you will be doing. I might even get Sarah to fuck Robert in the ass with a nice big strap on dildo.”

yano
yano
91 Followers
12