The Virgin Tranny & the Bride Ch. 05

Story Info
Tranny sex at the seaside with Jodie.
4.6k words
4.69
32k
9
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

Another episode in the transvestite life of 18 year old Robert.

The journey home was a long one. Margaret gave me a piece of her mind for not giving her the attention I should have done.

I was sharing the back seat with her, and Sarah was in the front beside John. Soon Sarah was doing exactly the same to John, telling him how she had saved us all from discovery by acting as lookout at all three locations that we had been to.

It got so bad between Margaret and John that I suggested she sleep with me in my house on our return home. I wish I hadn't, Margaret was angry and even adopted some of her husbands scare tactics, with brown envelopes, if I refused to do some sexual acts. She was definitely very jealous of Jodie.

We had sex three times and then she insisted I sleep with my head between her legs to remind me that I already had a lover whenever I awoke.

Sunday was spent giving me lessons in make up, foundation creams, the importance of a douche, rouge, mascara, eye liner, nail varnish, all the things that would make me more girly. My pubic triangle was trimmed and tidied and a wig and breast forms were ordered plus, unbeknown to me, breast enhancement pills.

Monday morning I went off to college with my toenails still painted, wearing stockings and suspenders and the tiniest panties, quite incapable of containing my manhood which often escaped and pressed against the thin trouser material. On my return I had to strip to my ladies underwear in the garage and arrive home nearly naked.

Tuesday I was even more feminised and actually left for college dressed as a girl, my short grey pleated skirt and a white blouse added to my usual underwear. I was permitted to change in the garage where, upon my return, I had to revert to being a girl.

Wednesday, the same, and my blonde wig and breast forms arrived together with a tight black lycra skirt and high heeled boots. I spent the night walking up and down the hall as a woman in training, my boots, agony to begin with, until I got better and used to the angle my feet were at.

Thursday was an anxious day. I had to fight to get my male shoes for college, Margaret seemed deadly serious about me wearing my new boots to college. It upset me and I failed to clean off all of my mascara. Classmates noticed it and began to wonder what I did in my spare time because none of them ever saw me out these days or nights. I was also worried about not phoning Jodie, what would she think? She was never far from my mind and each night Margaret pretended she was Jodie and made me lick her pussy and ass as she knelt on my bed.

Friday night came and John was horrified to see the photos Margaret had taken of me and suggested I go with him to deliver photos to Jodie and Julie. For once I found John helping me and was allowed to go in male clothes, as an equal.

Margaret was furious, she felt that John had used the discovery of her and I to give him a free reign, freedom to go out and screw around, to lift the blanket of secrecy off his relationship with Sarah and now we were both going off to see two teenage girls, hot and horny girls into the bargain. We left her fuming and probably plotting my next punishment. I would get her pent up anger on my return because John would tell her where she could go if she was so unhappy.

John and I talked man to man on the journey and then I discovered why.

"Do you think Julie would let me fuck her?"

He was thirty years old and worried that he might be rejected by an eighteen year old.

"I think she might if you are nice to her and don't bully and demand like you usually do." He produced two bottles of expensive perfume. "Do you think that might get us some outdoor sex with our new friends?"

"Worth a try," I agreed.

We met the girls in town. Boy did they look hot, their skirts barely visible below the short jackets they were wearing. Under her bright red jacket Jodie was all in white, sheer white blouse with lace trim around the collar and cuffs, white leather skirt, so short I got a fantastic view of her sheer nylon panties as she sat into the car, and white knee boots. Her shiny brunette hair was done in ringlets and she looked fantastic. The first thing I noticed about Julie was the hem to waist split on her tiny black skirt and her black boots When she slipped off her black jacket I could see her gorgeous round breasts filling her black lace bra. Her blonde hair also fell in ringlets onto her shoulders and a black sparkling clasp held it back off her face. They looked terrific.

John decided to take us to a nice restaurant and wine and dine us all. The girls loved the perfume and promised us a good time in return.

We drove to the next town and all eyes were upon us as we entered the restaurant, eyes hitting plates as Jodie and Julie went to and from the ladies room several times. We had a nice secluded corner with subdued lighting and Julie gave John a favourable signal when she snuggled up close to him and put her hand on his thigh as they posed for an early photograph.

"Do you like my outfit?" Jodie asked me as we posed. "It's the nearest I could get to a bridal gown at the moment and I think you will look very sexy in it too."

John agreed and told both girls that they looked stunning and was pleased they had spent his money wisely.

The meal was excellent and I had a few vodkas and the girls had all kinds of cocktails.

Julie made it obvious to John that she was willing and Jodie had played with my cock under the table most of the night and was about to go under and suck me when the waitress appeared. The serviette was sticking up quite a bit when she served me and John thought it was fantastic when I lifted it and exposed my solid dick. The waiters enjoyed watching the girls walking about and I saw Jodie's panties several times as she squeezed past me at the table. They made their final visit to the ladies room prior to our departure and, as suggested by John, returned and presented us with their panties. After settling the bill and tipping quite substantially, John asked the girls to go first so that we could watch the faces of the other diners. It was wonderful to watch them as they watched the buttocks of our girlfriends.

On the way to the car Jodie stopped me and we began to kiss. She made sure her skirt rode up over her buttocks and guided my right hand into her hot pussy.

"You never called, I've been so worried. All week I've been thinking about you and wondering if John would bring you with him. This is fantastic Robert, I just want to fuck all night with you and walk around with no clothes on."

Then suddenly we were in car headlights but soon realised it was John and Julie. He jumped out for a few photos and Jodie hoisted her skirt even higher as she clung around my neck in the fairly well lit car park where we thought we were unseen. However as we slipped onto the rear seat of the car a voice came out the darkness at the rear of the hotel.

"Lucky bastard," and all that I saw was the glow of a cigarette.

"So where are you taking us," John asked the girls as we headed back towards town.

"The lighthouse," said Julie. "It's unused now but it is a beautiful night for lovers to walk along the pier to the lighthouse."

So that is what we did. There are no lights but I was surprised how much could be seen as we walked along and our eyes became accustomed to the darkness. Below us, on our right side, the sea gently lapped against the pier. To our left the pier wall was well above head height but narrow shelving provided the opportunity to step up and look over and see and hear the sea drifting onto the beach.

"I really want to take all of my clothes off," announced Julie but added, "I think I'll wait and see that no one is out here for a walk too. I remember as a little girl coming out here with my father and finding a couple having sex at the light house door – maybe it will be my turn tonight," she said with a gorgeous smile and hoisted her skirt to her waist and walked along in front of John.

"Alright," he cried, stopping us. "I'm feeling rich tonight. Bend over Julie - Ten pounds to you Robert if you will lick her pussy from behind."

I looked around, took his ten pounds, saw Julie bend forward and pushed my face into her sweet ass and licked her as he took a couple of shots, the flash so brilliant in such dark surroundings. Twenty pounds to you Jodie if you do the same." She got paid and did as requested.

We walked on a little further, both girls with their skirts above their waists.

"Your turn now Julie. Twenty pounds to lick Jodie as she leans against the wall."

Of course it was my turn next but I was only given ten pounds for licking her pussy but it was delicious, so juicy and tasty that I just kept licking until I gave her an orgasm as the others watched us.

Immediately after Jodie recovered, John instructed her to turn face down.

"You've missed some of those tasty juices. Another ten pounds to lick them from her sweet little ass."

Jodie pushed her bum into my face as I dropped to my knees behind her and licked and posed with my tongue opening her shit chute and much to the satisfaction of John and his camera. As we left she found a stone and scratched a mark on the wall.

"That's where I had my first orgasm with your tongue."

The pier was deserted and John was fascinated by the wall on the left, half encircling the lighthouse to give protection against what must occasionally be heavy seas. It was situated at the mouth of the river and the beach on the opposite side was quite close so the protection also worked for us as it shielded our sexual activities from any one who may have been walking in the dark along the other side.

Julie came to me and asked me to strip her because maybe I wanted to wear her skirt again. John laughed and told me to go ahead and then he got her to walk towards us as if she had walked the whole of the pier in the nude. She began to tease him, obviously aware of the age difference, as he began to peel of his clothes.

"I'm just a little girl John, please be gentle with me. Don't make me swallow all of your cock at once."

Like me she was looking at his thick cock, the last time I had seen it I was sucking at it as he fucked Sarah, the week before. Now I was going to watch him fuck this young beauty but not from such a close range.

"Will you keep watch for us," Julie asked as she led John round to the door of the lighthouse and the seclusion of the protective wall. "I don't want to be caught like the couple I caught all those years ago."

As we waited Jodie and I could not keep our hands off each other and, although we were not protected by the wall on both sides, we stripped off. Having been naked on the public streets so often I had no fear of doing this and Jodie needed little coaxing to do the same and soon we were petting heavily until we could hold back no longer and she guided my cock into her hot and eager cunt. She leaned back against the ledges of the wall and we just savoured the delight of being so close together at last.

"Do you think people will be able to see us," she asked, looking over my shoulder to the lights of the town opposite.

"Not in this darkness," I replied and then added a little stupid humour. "Unless they have been eating carrots."

She laughed and looked up into my eyes. I kissed her.

"This is my first time," she confessed and suddenly I thought I was with a virgin. She carried on.

"I've never done it outside before and I just love it. Sex is great, but being here, especially with you, makes it all the more exciting because thousands of people could see us if a light suddenly came on like the car lights did in the hotel car park. I love that and I love you too Robert, I really do."

At the same time as Jodie was talking I could hear John and Julie having a great time.

Soon he reappeared, his cock still stiff and glistening in the moon which had made a brief appearance.

"She is fantastic. What a little sex bomb."

He suddenly stopped his appreciation of Julie when he saw Jodie and I coupled together, his need to be in charge still evident and back with vengeance.

"Who told you two to get it together? Robert you should know that you do nothing until I tell you. I'm going to punish you both for this and Jodie, it is all his fault."

She clung onto me, rather scared at his bullish attitude. John grabbed his camera and told us to walk into the shadow of the protective wall and remain coupled together. He stepped up onto the first ledge and then the second until he was at our head height. He ordered us to suck his dick clean. He was at the right height for both of us to share the chore and I led off without hesitation and encouraged Jodie to help me.

"I'm bisexual," I confessed. "But so are you darling after licking off Julie," I told her in answer to her initial look of horror as I sucked John directly opposite her.

He took photographs, towering above us, and as he did so he called upon Julie to join him and made us lick his dirt from her hot honey pot. I held Jodie tight as we carried out his orders, squeezing her hand to let her know it was all right to do as he asked. He took lots of photos.

The punishment, or pleasure, continued and when we had completed that exercise he told Jodie to dress me in her clothes.

As he took our photographs as Jodie and I fucked at the lighthouse door he teased her about having a transvestite boyfriend and having him wear her clothes as they fucked.

"Earlier Jodie, you wanted something to mark your first oral sex together. Well these photos will help you remember your first fuck together with your tranny boyfriend. When you marry, who will be wearing the bridal gown?"

Thankfully the occasion was enough to make Jodie cum, her first fuck in public. For me, the behaviour of John spoiled it and I whispered an apology to Jodie as I faked an orgasm just for the benefit of John who was priming Julie ready to lick out my girlfriend when I was finished.

Unfortunately I was rumbled when my erection remained rigid as I watched the two girls together and I was subjected to further humiliation, which sadly also included Jodie once more.

I felt that John was trying hard to put her off me, maybe wishing to have my attention once again focussed upon his sexy wife and which, in the long term would maybe make it easier for me if Margaret realised she had no competition.

We were to walk back to the car together, Jodie naked, me in her blouse and skirt and boots as well. I had some difficulty squeezing my feet into them but eventually managed and zipped them up around my lady like legs. I was worried and so my cock was dangling and hanging below the hemline of the white leather skirt and I was even forced to wear her bra beneath the sexy white blouse.

John and Julie, once more fully clothed, wanted a ten-minute start so that they could warn us if they saw people coming towards us but they took all of my clothes and left us with only a three quarter length coat that John had been wearing. That was for Jodie should we find ourselves in danger of discovery.

"Make sure you keep your mobile phone on and that you remain naked Jodie, unless you have to. I may sneak back and have a look, and remember, the coat is cashmere, so look after it," were the parting words of John after Julie had given both of us a huge hug.

Jodie was cold and she was scared, after all this was her hometown. We cuddled together at the lighthouse door for shelter and I was ever so repentant as we passed the ten minutes.

"I'm so sorry Jodie for getting you into this mess. I kind of wish I had encouraged you to move on rather than chat to you at the fish shop last week. I should have known that John could not remain as Mr Nice Guy for too long and I have given him the opportunity to show his masterful side. Look at me, my life is ruined and now yours is too. They are making me into a girl and all because I borrowed Margaret's petticoats from the drying line and then got caught by her and then we had sex and then we both got caught by John."

I was full of remorse as I spilled out the reason why both of us were in the current situation.

"So where does the bridal gown come into all of this? Is it true you get dressed as a bride?" she asked.

"I was a virgin when Margaret caught me in her petticoats and on my birthday she dressed in her bridal gown and we had sex together. I was completely naked except for the birthday gift she had given me earlier, white stockings and a frilly suspender belt. I have to say it was a fantastic sexy feeling."

As I talked my cock began to respond with the help of Jodie's hand.

"Keep me warm darling," she requested and lifted up my skirt and offered my cock to her cunt. " I want you to cum this time, all that hot lovely cream filing my pussy."

I slipped in with remarkable ease, surprised to find her so wet and excited in such a situation.

"Tell me about being a bride. Is it just in their house?"

"No, I actually go onto the street, the main street down from our house."

"You are kidding."

"I'm not. At 3 I am often on the street either completely naked or as a bride. Margaret has been the bride too but she is usually naked and we have full sex against the factory gate."

I went on to explain the layout of the area and she was astounded even more when I told her about Margaret and I fucking in the bushes only a few yards away from the milkman delivering her milk.

"Is it a nice dress to wear?"

"It is fantastic," and I began pounding into Jodie a little more. " I wish you were wearing it now darling. It has four massive petticoats now in an effort to keep the hem from trailing on the ground as much and has a long frilly train which we don't attach very often to keep it clean. The gown has lots of layers as well and lots of frills and sequins that shine in the streets lights and it swings and swishes as I walk. We now have two veils, one is short and the other is about twenty feet long. I usually get to wear that when I am going out as a naked bride with just my stockings and suspenders on and recently I had them both on to give me extra layers over my face."

"I bet you look sensational," Jodie commented as we kissed.

I was in raptures of joy because she was so interested and I had to keep stopping fucking her to avoid cumming before I had told her about being a bride.

"Jodie, it is wonderful. I'm a young transvestite and wearing the ultimate gown in such a short time. Margaret gives me lots of encouragement and tells me lots of transvestites would love to do what I am doing with her. The feeling of all those layers of net and chiffon and satin drive me wild and make me want to go out in such public places without consideration for my safety."

"Does Margaret go as your bridesmaid?"

"No she loves to go naked with me because she loves to feel the gown and all the layers pressing against her naked body when I lift all my petticoats and have sex with her."

"I want to be your bridesmaid sometime."

I had to get Jodie to repeat what she had said.

"I want to be your bridesmaid and then maybe get to wear your bridal gown sometime. I would love to go out on the street with you and have sex with a transvestite bride."

Jodie was pounding herself against me, her voice louder, her phrases shorter as she reached an orgasm, clinging to me, head rolling back and forth, gasping for air, brushing her face against the frills of her blouse, that I was wearing."

"Lift up your petticoats and fuck me darling. I want to be your sexy bride. We can both be brides. Look at all the layers between us, two huge gowns pressed together as we fuck. Can you feel my dress?"

That was it, she had hit the jackpot, the vision of us both in bridal gowns took me to the orgasm she had wanted and I filled her cunt with burst after burst of my hot cum.

yano
yano
91 Followers
12