The Virgin Tranny & the Bride Ch. 07

Story Info
Roberta is to become a porn star bride.
4.2k words
4.62
41.2k
10
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

Firstly, on behalf of Roberta and myself may I thank you all very much for your very generous votes.

We now continue Roberta's story and it is the morning after and tranny Roberta views the video of her big wedding day before a shopping trip and an exciting public photo call.

* * * * *

Next morning, I was awoken by a very excited John.

"Come and see this," he blurted out.

I arose, my boy pussy still very sore from my wedding night, my bridal gown scattered over the bed, my petticoats in a heap on the floor, my veil in the bed beside me.

I slipped into my pink chiffon negligee and went to see what all the excitement was about.

John had been up early editing down the footage from two video cameras, those which had recorded our wedding and the surrender of my boy pussy to him. The girls, Jodie and Julie were also in sheer negligees and John's wife Margaret in a black baby doll. He was naked, his ramrod stiff as a consequence of what he had just watched before waking the rest of us up.

We all found chairs and watched as John began the video of his rough cuts.

A grey screen soon faded away and there I was at the back of the house holding hands with Sarah as she swished up my mass of petticoats and admired my gorgeous gown. John was filming us from the raised decking and gained some nice close up shots of my girly face as Margaret adjusted my veils. As I watched the video I was amazed how the volume of the skirt of my bridal gown accentuated my slender waist and pert breasts. It felt fantastic wearing it and it looked superb watching it.

Suddenly, the shot changed and there I was kneeling on the bench licking and sucking at my lovers' shaft as I took my vows of marriage to him. I formed a little nest with my veil and held his balls in my right hand as I licked at the them and then ran my tongue up his entire length to lick his already forming pre cum as it oozed from the swollen head of his knob. Greedily I tried to swallow him when I saw Sarah holding the camera close to catch my action. I was loving it and smiled.

The shot suddenly changed again and my smile was gone, replaced by my grimacing face as I knelt on the table top, my bridal gown and masses of petticoats piled onto my back, my veil dishevelled and the pain excruciating.

"Ow, ow, ow," I could be heard crying as the camera cut to a shot of my pussy being forced apart by the head of a long thick cock.

"Stop, stop, please stop," I requested and he gave me a few seconds before continuing.

My face filled the screen again, contorted, beads of sweat on my brow, a cushion placed at my head for me to push my face into whenever I was about to cry out, an attempt to quell the noise I was making rather than to quell the pain I was receiving.

"Aargh," I began, and took the opportunity to feel the cool cushion on my face, as John eased a little further up my butt.

"Stop, stop, stop," I begged as he really tried hard to force his thickness into me, Jodie now standing before me, holding my hand, brushing my face with her pink petticoats, trying hard to make me feel better with the sexy material acting as a stimulant and as a fabric to wipe my face on. I looked at her, the girl of the moment for me, someone I was falling in love with, truly, and here I was being fucked by another man as she looked on. Then the screen went grey again and we took a break.

Once again Jodie was beside me, sitting on the arm of the chair I was in. I looked up into her eyes but only for a glance. I was embarrassed watching myself but John had a bigger problem on seeing Jodie and I together. He paused the video.

"Porn stars shouldn't fall in love," he began. "Especially my pretty girls. Well one pretty girl and a sissy boy – my sissy bride," he scoffed.

He looked at us, sitting closely together as he thought.

"I think I'm going to draw a close to this love affair right now." He paused, and then ordered me to disrobe. I responded immediately.

"Look at our sissy this morning, not so much a pretty little bride or a gorgeous little girl with long blonde curly hair today – just a raving homosexual who loves having his ass filled with big cocks."

I was quite taken aback and quite hurt too. I remained silent.

"No, no," Jodie shouted as she leapt to my defence.

"Roberta is a gorgeous girl and I love her," she continued.

"You love anything that comes your way Jodie. Remember the black couple in Holland, you loved him because he had a monster dick and you loved her because she was fucking you with her strap on as you sucked him. Let's face it, you just love cock, the bigger the better. This isn't a cock," he went on, taking hold of my cock in his hand, " this is a sissy cock, a sissy clit belonging to a sissy homosexual."

There was a long silence - I was still so stunned - we were all stunned. Then he continued, taking his own cock into his right hand.

"This is a cock baby," and he held his shaft by the base and showed it off as it stood nice and tall.

"Just to keep you quiet for a little while Jodie, I want you to get on your knees and fill your mouth with real cock and let your ex- sissy boyfriend see how eager you are to have real cock."

Jodie looked at me as she dropped to her knees. I could see her thinking the same as myself and what had we done to deserve this. We soon found out the answer.

"Now Roberta, my lovely wife Margaret has been starved of your attention recently and she is the one you have to thank for helping you to become a sissy porn star. I want you to watch the remainder of the video as you slip your tongue in and out of her gorgeous ass. Get into position both of you."

Margaret responded immediately and positioned herself on all fours on the carpet in front of the television screen. John manoeuvred himself so that Jodie could see me from one side and the television from the other, as I obeyed the order and began licking at her ass, holding her cheeks apart with my hands to get deeper access with the tip of my tongue. John made Jodie watch and then he had me watch her as she sucked on his throbbing dick.

The wedding video re-started and once again my face filled the screen and then so did Jodie's as we licked on Margaret's pussy, her face hidden as she sucked on my clit under my bridal gown. By this time I was beginning to enjoy the experience and could be heard begging to be fucked. John told me what to say and I just responded like a scared parrot.

"Fuck me darling, fuck your sexy bride, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," I gasped on more than one occasion and I remember Sarah holding the camera directly in front of me as I pleaded to be fucked. I was enjoying it much more now, the attention of Margaret sucking on my boy clit, the competition with Jodie to bring Margaret off with our eager tongues driving me on as John took me, his shemale bride, for the first time.

All the time I watched myself on the screen, I licked incessantly at the ass hole in front of me, a little scared of the mood John was in. Then he stopped me.

"Because all of you were involved with that video you already know that there was more than just two people in it. However, you may also have noticed that there were only two faces seen, kinky Roberta and kinky Jodie. My cock was seen several times and Roberta's cries for more were nearly continuous as I filled her kinky ass as the shemale bride begged to be fucked."

He paused and looked at us.

"Well there is a very good reason for that. This video tape is being sent as a demo to a friend of mine in Holland who is looking for a sexy tranny to star in a wedding orgy with five black guys. She won't be the bride but some slut attending the wedding who just loves as much cock in her kinky ass as possible. I think you fit the part perfectly Roberta."

He paused again, studying the look of fear that was surely quite obvious.

"What do you call the guy in the bar where you had your party Julie?" John asked.

"Billy Fraser," she replied.

"Well, if I see our two kinky ex lovers, here, as much as look at each other except when they are performing to my instructions then I'm going to send him a copy of this video to let him see what his kinky cousin gets up to at weekends with her pretty shemale boyfriend."

He then had Jodie assist me slip my boy clit into Margaret's ass and fuck her as Jodie watched. Was this the end of my days as a tranny bride?

A week later I was back in action after a week of intense training with Margaret and my first public outing with the rest of the girls.

"We've got a great earner for you on Saturday," was all Margaret would tell me as she watched me apply my own make up and my false boobs and then walk back and forth with the hobble skirt on to teach me the length of stride I should be taking as a girl.

Friday evening arrived and so did John and the girls. Jodie and I smiled at each other but I dare not look at her for fear of retribution by John if he caught me. It was really difficult to ignore her, especially when she was asked to comment on my girly looks, as I was paraded back and forth in my new schoolgirl uniform. Then she and Julie arrived in the room dressed as schoolgirls and proceeded to undress John. Margaret and I were then forced to watch him as he fucked Jodie until he orgasmed into her and then instructed Margaret to lick her clean as I sucked the juices of my ex girlfriend from his massive dick. That was followed by Julie and I undressing our teacher, Margaret, and, like two lesbian schoolgirls, we pleasured her with our tongues until she lifted my little grey pleated skirt and begged me to fuck her with my sissy cock. Julie lay on the floor and lifted her skirt as Margaret positioned herself on all fours, with her head buried in Julie's tasty pussy, and her butt in the air. I mounted her from behind and held my skirt aloft as I thrust my boy clit into her dripping cunt. Five times I was so close to jettisoning my load into his wife but John stopped me and had me remove my cock each time and gently bang it against his wife's buttocks. Julie had had three orgasms, Margaret had two and I was being stopped from having any. If I did it without his permission he was going to send me out onto the street beside Sarah.

I managed to keep control and then soon realised his reason when he straddled his wife and pushed his rising cock into my face. I sucked on him as I fucked his lovely wife, quickly bringing him to full erection before I was ordered to change places with Margaret and bury my head into the sopping wet pussy of Julie. Jodie was ordered to take photos of me only, close ups of me sucking and licking greedily on my master's cock, and then begging for him to fuck me as he lay across the floor with me sitting on him, his erection buried into my sissy bum. There I was, the tranny schoolgirl, lifting my skirt to show off my boy clit, raising myself to let the camera see the size of the solid shaft filling my boy pussy, masturbating furiously, begging to be fucked by Margaret also, who was now only feet away, as she pounded her thick black strap-on into Julie before I fired off onto Julie's face. Quickly I then had to turn around to accept Johns cum onto my own face. Another training night was over.

On Saturday, my pussy still throbbing from my eagerness the night before, we all, with the exception of Sarah, went for a drive into the city after I had dressed myself as a girl, Jodie and Julie acting as my advisors. We all had a douche as John promised us lots of ass munching and fucking, then the girls watched me apply my make up and my wig and my breast forms before dressing in my 36C black lace bra. All the time my clit was open to their attentive hands as they gave me lots of encouragement to become a pretty girl. Then came my black stockings and suspender belt to be followed by one of Margaret's mini dresses, a black chiffon evening dress with thin spaghetti shoulder straps and a hem about nine inches above my knees. My immediate problem was my swollen dick, and no matter what the girls tried to do, it continued to bulge against the satin lining of my dress, so I was asked to remove the pair of red and black satin and lace panties Jodie was wearing and leave her pouting pussy lips open to possible view just a few inches above the hemline of her little red skirt.

We were soon in the multi-storey car park and as Jodie eased out of the car, her skirt slipped to her waist giving me a fantastic view of her naked pussy as I helped her. She gave me one of those demure smiles, head to one side, top teeth over bottom lip and a finger at her lips. She knew what she was doing all right and I could feel my cock straining at my red satin panties.

I've no idea if John did it as punishment or not but he suddenly thrust a camera into her hand.

"Get some good shots of our three lesbian friends in the shopping centre," he suggested before he went off in a different direction. "Remember, I'll be watching from a distance so make it good girls."

I was really, really, nervous and so too was Margaret. This was my first time out in full public as a girl and thankfully Jodie and Julie kept encouraging us. I clumped down over the stairs in my strappy sandals, preferring to walk rather than take the lift with other shoppers. I needed to get used to being out in daylight and to being around so many people. I was continually reminded by Margaret to take smaller steps until the girls took me by each of my arms, linked me and helped immensely as we walked step for step into the pedestrian precinct. Then Jodie left us and took some shots as Julie and I walked along arm in arm, people looking at us, certainly one pretty girl drawing their attention and hopefully they thought we both looked gorgeous. I certainly felt gorgeous.

We were doing really well I thought until Margaret came to our side.

"He wants to see you and Julie kissing," she said quietly, holding the phone up to indicate from where the instruction had come. We were directed into a large department store. My heart was pounding as we walked right to the back of the store, past the escalators to a door leading to the stairs. Julie and I walked up to the next landing with Jodie. Margaret stayed at the bottom and John followed us, running his hand up under Jodie's little skirt as he passed her to give us another flash of her pussy. In a whisper he told us what to do.

"Julie, I want you to kiss Roberta, very passionately, and as she does so I want you, Roberta, to lift up the hem of her skirt and show off those gorgeous tight buttocks of your lesbian girlfriend."

He continued onto the next flight of stairs and then stopped to watch as Julie and I kissed in the corner and I flashed her off.

"Wonderful," he chortled as he returned to see the shots Jodie had taken on the digital camera.

"OK Julie, swap with Margaret now and she will tell you what to do if someone should come."

An apprehensive Margaret appeared.

"Right my kinky friends," John whispered to us. "I want you to begin with a few passionate kisses and then, Roberta, I want you to drop to your knees as Margaret opens her coat. She has a wonderful surprise for you. Be careful not to run your stockings when you go down onto your knees my lovely kinky boy. Now get ready."

He walked on and I caught hold of the gorgeous Margaret. We kissed as Jodie caught the shots and then I dropped to my knees. Margaret opened her coat to display her totally naked body. That was a super surprise but there was also quite a shock for me too.

"Suck it," she ordered in a whisper as she released the huge black cock from a chiffon scarf around her right leg.

"Suck it quickly, you fool," she added in panic as I stared at the cock swinging in front of me and which then disappeared into her cunt.

I looked at Jodie, her face pressed against the camera as she snapped incessantly, catching me run my tongue into Margaret's hot pussy and then up the length of her cock until I sucked it into my mouth. As soon as I did that John was back on the scene and Margaret was tucking her dildo into her scarf and closing her coat.

"Fantastic," he said as he passed, patting my bum as he went.

Margaret needed a coffee after that, we all did and went to the store cafeteria. We were looking back at some of the shots when John arrived.

"Margaret, my dear, I notice not many ladies are in the café and using the toilet. I think it is time for you to thank Jodie and let her have a feel of your big cock in her sweet tasting pussy as her sissy ex-boyfriend licks her equally sweet little ass."

Margaret knew better to argue and went off with Jodie, and Julie and I followed a minute or so later.

This was more strange territory for me and I was nervous about entering the pink painted room with two cubicles and no urinals. One of the doors was closed and I tapped on it as Julie leaned back against the main door that we had just come in to stop us being interrupted. Margaret had Jodie impaled upon her dildo as they stepped out from the cubicle to give me room to get between their open legs and lick at her ass. As she fucked, Margaret slipped off her coat, she was randy and totally naked apart from her black knee length boots. Then she ordered me to open my mouth as she eased out of Jodie.

"Suck my dirty black cock you slutty little sissy," she snarled at me. "Taste your kinky girlfriend and swallow her cum," she continued in a most dominant tone. I did as she asked just as her mobile phone began to ring. It was John telling her that the ladies in the café had now gone and he wanted some shots of me showing off my tranny cock to the girls.

As Margaret strapped her cock to her leg once more I removed my panties and raised my dress above my hips as I stood at the washbasins. Margaret took the camera from Julie as she dropped to her knees to suck my girly cock as Jodie stood beside me with her skirt raised to show off her pussy. A few seconds later and Julie was offering my cock to the pussy lips of Jodie. Margaret said nothing and just kept on clicking shots as I slipped into her already wet and eager cunt. We fucked against the wall for only a few seconds before Margaret decided we had been in the toilet long enough. She left and took my panties with her. Then Julie left and I grabbed Jodie to kiss her as we looked into the mirror.

"I love being a lesbian, especially with you," she whispered, looking me straight in the eyes and delighted that both of us had managed to get it together again despite being banned.

Back in the shopping precinct I could feel the cool draught playing on my tranny cock as I walked along linking Margaret. She was teasing me.

"How about him? We could share his gorgeous manly body," she asked as a hunky guy passed.

My attention was still on the gorgeous girls and some who cast a glance at me as I did the same to them.

"You shouldn't do that, you're a girl now and you should be looking at the boys," Margaret insisted but I just couldn't help looking at the sweet teenage girls. It was really exciting looking like them but with a fantastic secret.

Then we went into another store to look at the bridal department with the idea of Jodie getting married and looking for a gown. She squeezed my hand as John suggested I might like to try one on too. I was petrified at the idea on only my first day out and never realised he was teasing me until later.

All the assistants were busy when we arrived and so we had a look around. Margaret was especially keen to get shots of me in the department and I was shaking with excitement, especially when I saw one girl step out of the dressing area in only a bouffant petticoat and another with a gown with a gorgeous waterfall train. I just wanted to lift my skirt and lie on the floor in front of her and let it trail over my stiffening cock.

yano
yano
91 Followers
12