The Virgin Tranny & the Bride Ch. 09

Story Info
Roberta becomes gorgeous tranny bride for Jeremy.
4k words
4.67
39k
10

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

Dear Friends,

A MESSAGE FIRST.

I am submitting a further chapter in the series The Virgin Tranny and the Bride. However I am concerned that I may be doing something wrong at this stage which is preventing these articles from registering in the Top 500 chart despite a number of votes and a high rating. Perhaps it is me, or perhaps there is a technical problem which is generating false ratings and figures and that in truth there is not the interest in these confessions as we initially thought.

Chapter 7 was high in the chart one morning and completely disappeared the next and has never been seen since. Chapter 8 has never featured at all.

Having seen the approval of previous chapters by reaching the top of the chart we would appreciate your report back with regard to this enquiry.

Many thanks,

Yano

*

Roberta is a gorgeous pre-op trans-sexual who has been describing her life to me for some time now, from her initial inquisitiveness as a schoolboy, her fancy for a neighbour and her panties and petticoats, her eventual seduction, to the present day. Currently she is in California visiting her parents who have emigrated and set up a business. They really wish that their son Robert would get more involved and join them in the USA. During her current visit Roberta has appointments for consultation with regard to forthcoming plastic surgery and breast implantation, all arranged by John, the husband of Roberta's seducer and who is heavily involved with the sex industry in Europe.

Before Roberta left she sent me more episodes from her sexual adventures which she hopes you are still enjoying and continues telling us about Jeremy, a new love in her very full sex life

The following Friday I met up with Jeremy again for an absolutely fabulous night.

However, my week began by bunking off college for a couple of days to improve my feminisation and especially my public performance, all assisted by Margaret. I applied my own make up and boobs and wig as Margaret selected my clothing from her vast wardrobe, the customary stockings, tan this time with a red suspender belt and a tiny red satin thong.

"I think we may have to purchase something to keep that excited clitty of yours under control and out of the way," she said as the satin teased my boy clit to attention and then wrestled with it as she tucked it in as best possible.

I slipped on the red satin and lace bra and tucked my titties in. Then came the gorgeous matching full-length slip, wow!!, before I eased into the plain white satin blouse and then into the knee length, pencil thin, camel coloured skirt. The skirt was another way of training me to take smaller steps and so too were the 4 inch heeled shoes. Margaret completed my dressing with a pair of her clip on earrings, a bracelet and her brown leather jacket with the fur collar.

By Tuesday afternoon I was wearing a skimpy denim kilt that barely covered my white satin panties, white boots and a gorgeous soft pink alpaca jersey and white leather jacket as we walked through the city centre in time to meet my fellow scholars as they left the college for home. I was on my own and it was a test that had me constantly quivering as I tried hard not to recognise any one approaching as I walked towards them. Some people looked at me, admiring glances I hoped. The looks I got from guys, whom I sat beside each day, were incredible and at least three made a pass at me. Even the girls seemed interested but I was truly glad I didn't meet Adele.

Eventually Margaret made up on me and directed me into the alley in which I had been meeting her most days at lunchtime to prove I was still wearing my girly underwear. I was bubbling with joy and as soon as we turned the corner we began kissing, two lesbians in love because I really felt I had also turned the corner in my life and was now much more a girl than a boy. However Margaret also liked me as a boy, or one part of me as a boy and she took photographs of me as I raised my little skirt just a few inches to reveal my bulging white panties. Eventually I slipped them down to my knees, and showed her my sissy cock as I stood against the wall as she photographed me and the people passing by the entrance to the alley about twenty feet away.

"Suck me Margaret, please suck me darling," I begged of her as I jerked at my clit with my right hand and held my skirt aloft with the left.

"I just want to fuck you right here and now," I exploded, my excitement at being so feminine and that I was not recognised, requiring some kind of celebration.

"Take a few pictures of me first and then we will go home and fuck all night," she said conceding a little to my request.

We swapped places and I took a few shots of her in her long coat and then sharply she flashed open to reveal her completely naked body. She was wearing the long coat and a pair of knee length black boots – nothing else.

"I just love being outside in public with nothing on," she enthused as she slipped off the coat. "Someday soon we are both going to do this, naked sisters, me and my shemale sister," she continued passionately as she leaned against the wall with her legs astride and pushed her bum into the lens of the camera as I looked up onto the pulsating pink lips of her shaven pussy. I kissed them, pulling my tongue back from them into the crevasse of her ass which I automatically began to lick for a few seconds. I stood up, my panties still at my knees, the hem of my skirt resting on my solid erection as I decided I want to fuck her ass for the first time, but she stopped me, sighting the danger of being caught as her reason.

We tidied our clothing and joined the crowd as we made our way through the precinct to the station. I linked her, my big sister, and we laughed and joked at what we had been doing so close to all these people.

Then suddenly, my joy turned to anguish. There in front of us was Adele. I recognised the long blonde hair, the college uniform, her short skirt and gorgeous legs. I steered Margaret towards a store window and was even more shocked to see Adele's reflection in the window as she watched us. We went inside, I looked back and she was still watching. Thankfully it was a large store and with more than one exit we managed to escape her gaze. My joy had been short lived.

Next day I was dreading meeting Adele at lunchtime as I had so often done. She was pleased to see me, wondering where I had been for the last two days. I told her I had been ill, but not as ill as I felt at that moment as she placed her hand on my thigh to feel my suspender belt.

"Still keeping it a secret then," she teased. "I'd love to see you in them," she continued. "We could make comparisons," and she raised the hem of her skirt to give me a glimpse of her black stockings clasped to the strap of a purple suspender belt.

I looked at her, shocked. Then she changed the subject.

"Remember the party I invited you to – well it's cancelled." She paused to gauge my reaction but I was still dazed at the thought that she might know about my 'other life'. I want you to come with me to a wedding instead, my sister Leah's. She has brought it forward because she is going to Australia for six months and thought it would be nice to have it as part of her honeymoon too.

I sat there open mouthed and had a flashback to the bridal store where I had seen her at the weekend. I nearly said that I thought she was because I had seen her. Adele carried on.

"I'm the chief bridesmaid and I want you to be my partner for the day. I know you will have to wear a suit but will that be all right? Would you prefer to wear something different?"

She left the question hanging. I was flummoxed. What exactly was she meaning? Somehow I summoned up the courage to ask what she had in mind.

"Well the main party is wearing tails," she explained with a little grin on her face, and I'm not sure if that will be necessary for you as my partner, if you accept of course." She broke off to judge my reaction again and then placed her hand on my leg again.

"Please come with me. You are the only boy I want to be with and I know we will have a fantastic time." The she leaned over and whispered to me. "I also want you to wear the same underwear as me on the day – white stockings and suspenders. Remember your secret is safe with me – for the time being," she added as she rose to her feet. We parted and I really felt ill - I could have gone home sick, but I was just back to college. Immediately I got home and changed into my girly school uniform for the security camera to record my homecoming, I told Margaret about Adele. She was delighted but she also had a shock for me.

"Adele knows a lot more of your secret than you would like her to know. She knows about you – in fact she knows about us."

I was shaking with worry as she led me through to the computer.

"I downloaded the photos from yesterday," Margaret began. "Look what I didn't notice at the time." Onto the screen came my shemale self, a vision of loveliness, even if I say it myself, holding my stiff shaft towards the camera as I begged Margaret to let me fuck her. Then the next shot was similar, except for one thing – Adele was in the shot too, standing at the end of the alley watching Margaret taking my photos. The next one she was in the alley listening. How Margaret had missed her she doesn't know, the concentration on the new camera possibly taking her full attention.

We sat down, gutted. What should have been a time of happiness as I progressed with my feminisation was now deep in gloom. The big worry was more John finding out about us being discovered than Adele now knowing full well that I was a transvestite.

Friday night arrived and I was feeling much happier. Adele had kissed me when I said I would go to the wedding with her and she never mentioned anything about seeing me on the street.

Jeremy picked me up from the house and had me do a little twirl for him when he saw the mass of petticoats under my new sissy dress that Margaret and John had bought on E-bay for me. They were all pushing out of the front of my long coat. Margaret had brushed my hair into a lovely ponytail and I felt just like one of the girls from the movie Grease as my dress and petticoats sprung around when I walked and when I sat into the front of the car.

He stopped the car just after the barrier.

"I want to take you somewhere really special tonight but I need to have your word of honour that you will say nothing, not even to Margaret and John, before I do. If they ask, you can tell them we went into the woods."

I agreed I would keep our evening a secret and he smiled from ear to ear as he brushed his hand up over my petticoats and left them all frothed up over the dashboard.

Jeremy wouldn't tell me where we were going but we turned towards the city and soon we drove into a private car park at the rear of the shopping precinct. Jeremy ran back to close the gate as I pondered exactly where we were. He returned and assisted me from the car removing my coat and admiring my petticoat filled dress.

"You look absolutely fantastic, a stunning teenage girl and I just adore frilly petticoats," he exalted as he had me do a couple of spin turns.

I was still uncertain about where we were but my heart was beating fast as he led me into a narrow lane which was closed off with a gate at the end. Suddenly I realised how sexy I felt, the restraints of my coat now gone and my short dress and petticoats swishing and swaying as I linked Jeremy. We arrived at a door which he unlocked as I excitedly frothed up my dress again. I was apprehensive as well as excited and playing with my petticoats helped.

Once inside he led me up a few flights of stairs with only the emergency lights providing illumination. In through another door and I soon realised we were in a shop, once again our only source of light coming from the emergency lights but I could see all the ladies clothing hanging on rails as he led me by the hand to another door. He reached inside and flicked on the light and then turned to me.

"Are you ready sweetheart? I told you it was going to a special night."

At that he held open the door and I stepped into an Aladins cave of bridal gowns, everything a bride to be required. I trembled as I looked around in stunned silence and then gradually realised I had been here before – it was the same place I'd had photos taken with Jodie playing with my boy clit and where I had seen Adele and her sister Leah only a week before.

"Jeremy, this is magnificent," I gasped, my eyes wide open. "But how?" I continued.

He was already anticipating that question.

"Because I am the manager of this store and that is why I want you to be absolutely confidential about us being here tonight or any other night in the future. I want you to be my bride and have sex with me in the most unusual place for a man and his transvestite lover. This is unique and I want it to remain that way for us."

"Can I try on the gowns?"

"There are certain ones that you can't but there are hundreds from which you can choose your own special five and I will pay for one of them and all the underwear and petticoats for you to take away for some fun at my country cottage. The other we will leave here for our nights of love making in front of all the mirrors."

Then I made a confession in my excitement.

"I've been here before, only last week," I blurted out.

"I know, believe it or not it was for my benefit, to see if you were the tranny for me. I helped set it up with John who was offering me his latest gorgeous girl. I watched you all the time and was most impressed. I've seen the photos of you showing the girls your cock because I switched off the security cameras to allow it to happen. I wanted to see how daring you actually are. I had heard you were very daring and I really believe that."

There was a long pause and I looked up into his face. I kissed him on the cheek and as our eyes continued to lock together I pulled his head towards me and kissed him fully on the lips.

"Strip me darling," he gasped as we broke apart. "I love wandering around in here naked but tonight is going to very, very special with such a gorgeous girl for company.

Without hesitation I helped slip off his clothes and got quite a shock to discover he was wearing ladies sexy underwear too.

"Maybe we can be lesbian brides," he suggested as I held his swollen dick in my hand. It seemed much bigger than it had been the week before.

I dropped to my knees to confirm his suggestion and began to lick his shaft starting at his testicles and then running my tongue upwards and into the slit on the swollen head but refusing to take him into my mouth just yet.

"Do you want me Jeremy?" I began teasing him brushing the top layer of my petticoats and the satin of my dress up between his stocking-covered legs. "Do you want me to be your sexy bride sweetheart, to fuck me in my gorgeous bridal gown, to push this delicious dick into my tight boy pussy, to make me scream as you fuck me harder and harder until I beg you to let me have your baby."

I could already taste his pre cum as he breathed heavily above me crying out yes to all my suggestions. I gradually eased off somewhat pleased at the reaction I had gained from my new and very important lover.

A bride to be never goes shopping for her dream gown in the presence of her husband to be, so a naked Jeremy and a young girl in her frilly dress would be impossible. However, that was how it was for Jeremy and I as I viewed gown after gown, sensational satin, outstanding organza, voluptuous voile and teasing tulle. I watched how his cock stood erect as it brushed against the materials and bounced around in front of him as he excitedly showed off the vast array of gowns which, unfortunately, were new and not for my use.

Instead he took me by the hand again and led me into the fitting area, a huge mirror on the wall, petticoats by the dozen and veils too. I watched the unusual scene, our reflection in the mirror, and stopped him to have a look. I held his cock in my left hand, and with my right, wrestled my pink and white mass upwards to display my own, which was also standing to attention, a combination of viewing so many bridal gowns and my own petticoats brushing over it as we walked around. I was surprised when Jeremy dropped to his knees and began to devour my clit as we both watched his performance in the mirror.

In a room beyond the fitting room were even more gowns, old stock, redundant styles, former hire gowns and all for me to try on now and in the future.

After some deliberation I selected a gorgeous tulle creation, My first attempt with a strapless dress, my thin frame tightly zipped into the rose decorated Basque like bodice, the wispy layers of the skirt floating around and trailing across the floor in a very short train as I felt and looked like a ballerina.

I was anxious to see myself in the mirror and forgot about my veil as I walked into view with my naked lover. We kissed and I allowed his hand to wander under my gown to my boy pussy. I wanted him, and he was ready for me too. As he collected his condom from a nearby table I knelt onto the two backless seats which had been pushed together to make a small bed. I watched him slip on his condom and then tasted the banana flavour as I sucked him for a few moments. I then watched as he piled my new bridal gown onto my back as he exposed my pussy to the mirror. I was expecting him to apply some of the K-gel he had in his hand but was pleasantly surprised when he dropped to his knees behind me and began to lick at my pussy and suck on my clit. He licked greedily on my pussy, easing my buttocks apart, pushing his tongue into my opening slit, tasting my perfumed pussy in the process. Then I felt him insert one finger and then another each with an amount of gel. I watched as he finger fucked me before reaching for his stiff shaft and offer it to my awaiting anus.

I gasped out loudly as I felt the head enter me and was thankful that Jeremy stopped for a few seconds, concerned for my welfare as well as his own. I was a prostitute but he did have consideration for me and I was grateful. I motioned for him to continue and watched for as long as possible as he eased deeper and deeper into me.

I had to ask him to stop again, the pain too much to bear, my ass tight despite being fucked twice the week before.

"You need a butt plug baby to keep you nice and ready for fucking anytime," he commented as he gained momentum and I watched, for the first time, another man fucking me.

He kept going for ages, taking his dick out a number of times and tapping it on my buttocks in an effort to control his orgasm. I began to push myself against his shaft as he fucked me, willing to give him a great time in an effort to be invited back to this wonderful location at least one more time, as well as enjoy my new role as a shemale hooker.

Jeremy was loving it, and he told me time and again that I was a gorgeous little bride, a great fuck. Under my petticoats my own clit had shrunk and was flapping about with each thrust that he made, that is, until one time when he slipped out of me, he quickly removed his condom as he walked around to my head. He watched in the mirror as his little bride began to devour his cock but I was prevented from taking him all the way because he wanted to taste my cum. Delighted he was taking such an interest in me I gladly stood sideways to the mirror and watched as he helped me with the immense skirt of my gown and expose my rather tiny dick. He took the whole of me into his mouth immediately and soon had me back to an erection as we looked at each other lovingly.

It was my turn to pay compliments to my lover.

"Suck me sweetheart. I love being your kinky bride and I want you to fuck me every night. I want you to be a bride too. I want to be your bride outside, to be fucked outside in the car park," I confessed as my orgasm grew until I erupted onto the face of my sucker.

yano
yano
91 Followers
12