The Visit

Story Info
He visits his long-distance love, & her parents.
4.9k words
4.49
88k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
241 Followers

Shortly after I left school my family moved away from our small hometown and I left to work in the city. I had been dating Carol for about 2 years when I left. We had been very much in love and decided to try to keep the relationship going on a long-term basis. My first annual leave came around and I decided to spend 2 weeks with Carol staying at her parent’s house. Carol’s parents were loaded and I think the only reason that they allowed me to date Carol was because of my sporting achievements.

As I sat on the plane I sat back and remembered the last time I had seen Carol. Carol was very highly sexed and the past few months of separation had meant that I had blue balls; I was tired of jerking myself off. When the plane landed I rushed through the arrivals lounge, my eyes scanning the crowd to see if I could spot Carol. I saw her standing at the barrier looking like a million bucks in her thin white dress. I ran over to where she was standing and gave her a big hug. I felt her breasts pressing into my chest and had to try very hard to keep the huge hard-on from being obvious to the entire airport. I stepped back and drank in her beauty. I could see the outline of her lacy bra and panties through the thin white fabric. I quickly went off to the carousel to get my baggage and followed Carol and her parents out of the airport.

We climbed into the Marshall’s Mercedes and sped out of the parking lot. Carol snaked her hand across the seat and let it come to rest on my thigh. Her fingers brushing the tip of my hard cock. It took all my willpower to stop me from ravishing her right there. When we pulled into the Marshall’s house, Mr. & Mrs. Marshall told us that they had some shopping to do and would give us some time to catch up. If only they knew!

Carol quickly led me to the guestroom and dumped my bags on the floor. “My parents won’t let us share a room,” she sighed. “They still feel that as long as we are in their house we sleep in separate rooms until we are married."

"That’s no problem,” I said. “I can move around this place really quietly."

I slowly put my arms around Carol and pulled her close breathing in her feminine scent, my hands slipped down her back and started caressing her firm buns. She immediately pushed her hips hard up against my now aching cock. I could feel the wetness oozing from my hard cock. I slowly slid the zip of her dress down and peeled her dress off her shapely figure until it fell to the floor. Her lacy white bra and panties nearly had me cumming on the spot. I could see that Carol was as turned on as I was with her pussy juice seeping through the thin panties.

Carol lifted my shirt off and let her hands wonder down my chest. Her fingers rubbed down over my zip and she started to unbuckle my belt. She pulled my jeans down and soon freed my hard cock from its hiding place. She knelt down between my legs and tentatively licked a drop of pre-cum oozing from my cock. Her lips lazily engulfed my cock; her hands gently kneaded my full balls. Her lips went further and further down my hard shaft until her nose was pressed deep into my pubes. The feeling of her throat against my sensitive head soon had the cum spurting deep into her throat. She swallowed every drop. “Sorry it was so quick,” I sighed. “It’s been a long time since I have felt those lips around my cock."

"That’s no problem,” she breathed, “We still have 2 weeks together.”

I laid her back on the bed and started running my hands over sexy bra. My hands moved to the clip and freed her teenage breasts from their lacy confines. My hands rubbed her hard nipples, my fingers gently rolling each bud around. I could see that she was probably not going to last much longer than I had and already her hips were gently rotating at my gentle touch of her nipples, her hips thrusting. I took each nipple in my mouth and let my tongue flick over them. I slowly blew over each nipple the wetness causing them to go ice cold.

“Please,” she moaned, “touch my pussy, I can’t wait much longer." My kisses ran slowly down her smooth belly and I rubbed my hands up her tight thighs. I let my tongue run over her panty clad slit and then up again to rest on her hard clit. I buried my nose into the soft silk panties and breathed in her beautiful fragrance; my tongue and nose ran a steady path up and down her wet, hot pussy.

I slipped my fingers into the waistband of the panties and as I pulled them down the g-string was wedged firmly in her wet pussy. I bent down and used my tongue to lift the panties from her most intimate place. As I started to gently suck her hard clit I felt her pull my hard cock into her mouth. I buried my finger deep into her wet pussy and slowly rotated it against the hot walls of her pussy.

Oh my god,” she gasped. “My pussy feels like it’s on fire.” As I sucked harder I slipped a second finger into her waiting pussy looking for that elusive spot that I knew would send her over the edge. The inside of her warm pussy felt like velvet.

“I’m cumming,” she yelled, her hips thrusting hard against my face. I pushed my tongue deep into her throbbing cunt and sucked her pussy juice from her depths. I turned around and lay next to her. I tentatively took her in my arms and started to give her a lingering kiss, expecting some opposition. She had always felt that the taste of her own pussy was nasty. The expected opposition didn’t come as she kissed me hard. As we broke the kiss she started to lick her pussy juices from my wet mouth and chin. Before I could ask about her change we heard a door slam in the house; her parents were home. Carol quickly got dressed and ran out the room. I pulled on a pair of shorts and went out to greet them.

The Marshall’s were sitting on the patio next to the pool when I walked out. “Can I get you a beer, Mike?” Mr. Marshall asked.

“Sounds great,” I answered.

I sat down next Carol. I leaned over to Carol. “I hope your parents can’t smell you beautiful pussy juice,” I whispered. Carol smacked my arm and laughed. Mr. Marshall got up and went to prepare the barbecue and I let my eyes drift over to where Mrs. Marshall sat. I could see where Carol got her good looks. Mrs. Marshall was about 39; she had silky blonde hair hanging down to her shoulders.

Her long slim legs were crossed and with the short dress she was wearing I could see her firm thighs clearly, the thought of what was hidden behind those thighs had me rock hard. I was trying hard to concentrate on the questions she was asking me when she slowly crossed her legs, I just caught a glimpse of her panty clad pussy before she re-crossed her legs. As I looked her in the eye I saw a faint smile cross her lips. She soon got up and went into the kitchen to prepare the salads, leaving Carol and I alone.

Carol leaned over to me. “I need your hot cock in my cunt,” she whispered. I looked over to where her father was standing with his back to us. “We will have to wait until later,” I hissed. “I can’t wait,” she sighed, “My pussy is on fire.” She got up and pulling me by the hand led me into the house. “I’m just going to show Mike the new computer,” she yelled to her mother. “Don’t be too long, we’re nearly ready to eat,” came the reply from the kitchen.

Carol led me up to the stairs to the study. As we walked into the study she locked the door. Carol walked over to the window and looked down at her father standing by the barbecue. She bent over and lifted her dress. I pulled my zip down and freed my hard cock. My fingers slid down the fabric of her delicate g-string and I pulled them down her shapely legs. My eyes rested on her firm ass and I couldn’t help noticing the pussy juice glistening on her bulging mound. I took my throbbing cock in hand and buried it deep into her waiting pussy. My hands moved around her waist and my fingers started to massage her hard clit.

“Fuck me hard.” she panted, “feel how wet my pussy is." Her hands clasped tightly on the computer desk. It wasn’t long before the tight sheath of her pussy started to clamp around my pussy and her second orgasm of the day ripped through her lithe body. The thought of her father standing in the garden where we could see him while I pounded his horny daughter’s cunt soon had the cum rising in my balls. “Fuck me,” she gasped as my cum spurted deep in her cunt. I slowly pulled my spent cock from her swollen pussy. I slowly pulled my shorts on as she pulled the back of her dress down covering her dripping pussy. We quickly made our way downstairs to rejoin her parents.

We walked out to the barbecue and started talking to her father. As I glanced across at her inviting legs I noticed that a pearly string of cum was running down her leg. I caught her attention and motioned to her. She walked over to the table and picked up a serviette and carefully wiped it up without her father seeing.

Once all the meat was cooked we all went and sat at the table, I noticed that the serviette was still firmly clutched in her hand. As I sat down she slipped the serviette into my pocket “for desert” she whispered. I remembered that shortly before I left town I had eaten out her pussy after I had cum deep inside her. I had found that the taste of cum was really great. She had been a little shocked at the time but had obviously remembered how much it had turned me on. We ate supper and made small talk. I regularly used her serviette to wipe my lips and the taste of my cum mixed with her pussy juice was almost enough to send me over the edge.

Once we had cleared the table Mrs. Marshall suggested we move to the lounge and watch their family holiday video. Home videos have never been my favorite pastime but it was impossible to refuse. We sat down and it wasn’t long before I was fast asleep on the couch. Carol gently woke me and suggested I go off to bed. The excitement of the day was enough for me to readily agree. I pulled off my clothes and slipped between the cool sheets. Within seconds I drifted off into a deep, dream filled sleep.

I woke in the morning with feeling of velvet around my cock. I opened my eyes and saw Carol’s blonde hair lying across my cock, her lips lovingly sucking at my hard cock. She lifted her head. “My mom got the fright of her life,” she giggled. “She came in to bring you coffee earlier but you were lying on your back and that delicious cock of yours was like a flagpole. She asked me to bring you your coffee ‘cos she figures I've seen it before.”

My cock got even harder at the thought of the sexy Mrs. Marshall gazing down on my unsuspecting prick. “Come here you sexy thing,” I said, reaching over and grabbing at Carols leg. My hard cock needed satisfaction.

“I can’t,” she sighed.“There are 2 days of school left and my parents won’t let me skip school.” With that she leaned over and gave my cock a little kiss and skipped out the door. “See you after school,” she called as she ran out of the house. I lay back in bed and sighed. My cock was ready to explode and the thought of another hand job just wasn’t what I had in mind. I closed my eyes and let my mind wonder back to the evening before.

As I remembered the taste of Carol’s juicy pussy and the velvety feel of her lips I felt that warm feeling on my prick again. That little fox was just teasing me. I gave a deep sigh and opened my eyes. I got the fright of my life. Mrs. Marshall was deep-throating my hard cock. She looked up and our eyes met. She slid her mouth from my cock and moved up the bed. As I started to speak she silenced me with a deep kiss; I tasted my cock on her lips.

“Why should my horny daughter have all the fun?” she said as she broke the kiss. I was speechless. “I saw your head buried deep in her hot little pussy yesterday,” she purred. I looked down and noticed she was wearing an identical pair of panties to the pair that Carol had been wearing. She saw me looking at the panties. “Thanks for the souvenir,” she said. “I found them in the study, Carol has a sweet pussy doesn’t she?” I sat up; “Does Mr. Marshall know?” I asked. She shook her head. “He doesn’t do sex anymore, at least not with me. The only person that ever seems to get any satisfaction from him is that dumb blonde secretary of his. I think we can dispense with the Mr. and Mrs. part, after all, I have tasted that big prick of yours; just call me Megan.”

Megan turned around and slowly sank her juicy, panty-clad pussy into my face. As I buried my face into the warm wet crotch of her panties I felt her lips engulf my hard cock. I pulled the sweet smelling panties down off her pussy. I nearly lost it when I saw her clean-shaven pussy. The lips of her pussy were red and puffy and her hard clit was peeping through the velvet folds of skin.

The wetness from her cunt was glistening in the morning light. I licked the length of her slit and drank in her fragrant pussy juice; my tongue gently teased her erect clit. She was furiously sucking my hard cock, her tongue slipping around the head of my prick. I slowly slid my tongue into her waiting pussy and buried it deep, my chin pressing hard against her shaved mound. I felt her legs tighten and a gush on my tongue as she let go with her orgasm. I started licking up the juices and let my tongue run over her slit. This time I didn’t stop and carried on until my tongue rested on her tight bud. As I slid my tongue into her little bud I felt her lift up.

“No!” she said. “It’s nasty.” I paid no heed to her objections and just continued tongue-fucking her ass. She soon relaxed and as my tongue pushed in and out she let out a scream.

“I’m cumming,” she yelled.

Megan turned around. “I need that hard cock in my pussy,” she panted. She lay on top of me and let her hot cunt slide down the length of my cock. As I felt the tip of my cock touch the back of her cunt she started writhing around. Her hands pinching her nipples. The pure thought of my girlfriend’s mother bouncing up and down on my hard cock had me cumming deep in her hot pussy. She rolled over onto the bed. “It’s been a long time since I had a hard cock,” she whispered, her fingers resting on my now spent cock. I let my fingers slip down her tummy and slipped them into her sticky cunt. I scooped up some cum and slowly slid my fingers into my mouth. I felt my cum run down my throat. Megan watched me with interest.

“You like the taste of cum?” she asked.

“Especially when it’s mixed with pussy juice,” I answered.

“I’ve never tried it,” she said. I put my hands on the back of her neck and guided her full lips to my slowly rising cock.

“Taste us,” I said. She hesitated for just an instant before slowly licking our juices of my head. “Hmmm” she murmured “not bad, nearly as good as the taste of Carol’s panties.” I looked at her. “Yes,” she said. “I fucked myself to sleep last night with a vibrator deep in my pussy and Carol’s panties in my face. I haven’t tasted a fresh pussy since I was at college.” I looked at her quizzically. “Yes,” she said, “when I got to college I was this naive little virgin who thought my pussy was there for pissing through. My roommate came from a similar background and together we explored the pleasures of our bodies. Pussy licking soon became a large part of our lives."

"Wow,” I breathed, “that is so erotic. When did you loose your virginity?"

"That’s the problem,” she said. “The only cock I’ve ever had in my pussy is that asshole I’m married to.” She lay next to me and I noticed the tears were slowly running down her cheeks. “Hey,” I said. “Don’t cry, we will just have to find a suitable young man to fill that hot pussy of yours."

I quietly got off the bed and walked through to the bathroom and stepped into the shower. As I stood in the shower my mind was in turmoil. My biggest fear was that Carol would find out about my morning with her mother. This would surely be the end of our relationship. I finished in the shower and walked back into the room. Megan was gone and the only signs of morning liaison were the rumpled sheets and a large pool of our juices that had leaked from Megan’s hot pussy.

I spent the morning wondering about the house and saw no sign of Megan. Her revelation this morning must have upset her more than I had realized. I vowed to make good my promise.

I borrowed Megan’s car and made my way to Carol’s college to fetch her. When I pulled up at the college I saw Carol standing waiting for me. The sight of her standing waiting for me in her short skirt and tight vest got my blood pressure up. As she climbed into the car she purposefully flashed her panties at me. “That should be a welcome relief from a boring morning at home with mom,” she said. If only she knew. She leaned across and kissed me on the lips, her tongue snaking into my mouth. Her hands rubbed over my shorts and as she felt my manhood standing proud she whispered, “Let’s get home, mom’s got book club today so we have the whole house to ourselves.” I managed to get us home without hitting anything as Carol gently massaged my bulge through my pants.

As we walked into the house Carol threw her bag down. “Let’s go have a nice bath in my parents tub.” she said, “you go though, I’ll get us something to drink.” I walked into her parent’s bathroom. I started filling the huge tub, as I turned around I couldn’t help noticing Carols white panties her mother had been wearing were lying on top of the laundry basket. I picked them up and brought them up to my nose. The combination of my girlfriend and her mother’s sweet juices had my cock rock hard. I didn’t hear Carol walk in; she put her arms around my chest. “Where did you find those?” She asked. “They were on top of the laundry basket,” I stammered. “Wonder how they found they way in here?” she asked. “Anyway, if you want more of that” she said, slipping off her panties, “here is a really fresh pair.” She lifted them up to my nose. I breathed in her womanly scent; I could feel they were really wet. “What went on today, these panties are really wet?” I asked. “I spent my whole day thinking about what we could do today and the mere thought had my pussy dripping wet for you,” she seductively said. We quickly undressed and slid into the huge tub. Carol sat down on my lap with her back to me and slowly slid her wet pussy onto my waiting cock. I felt her velvety folds engulf my hard cock. “Hmmm,” she breathed, “waiting for this has made it a long day.”

I cupped her firm breasts in each hand and slowly rubbed each bud. Her tight pussy started to slowly rotate on my cock. I lifted Carol up and let her down slowly, my hard cock pressing into the small bud of her ass. I felt resistance as my cock started to bend. Slowly I felt the head of my cock slide into her ass. As it went I felt her start to push down pushing my cock deeper into her hot ass. “Yes,” she gasped, “fuck my ass.” I slipped my hands under her legs and pushed 2 fingers deep into her cunt. The feeling of having both of her holes filled sent her over the edge. It wasn’t long before my cock started pumping deep into her waiting bowels. She lifted her ass off my now drooping cock and sat down next to me.

“I needed that,” she said stretching back, her pussy peeping out of the warm water. The sight of her downy blonde pussy sent my mind straight back to the sight of her mother’s cleanly shaven mound. “Can we try something?” I asked. “What do you have in mind?” she asked. “Have you ever shaved your pussy before?” I asked. “No,” she answered. “I never really thought about it; I’m always ready to try something once.” I lifted her up until she was sitting on the edge of the bath; her legs spread wide, water dripping down her swollen pussy lips. I took the bar of soap and rubbed a thick lather in my hands and then onto the hair around her pussy. I leant across and took her mother’s razor. I slowly started to shave away the thin blonde hair.

I gently shaved away the light covering of hair around her pussy lips until her pussy was as bald as the day she was born. I took a sponge and held it under the hot water tap. “This will be very hot,” I said. “If I don’t clean your pussy like this you will get a really itchy rash."

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
241 Followers
12