The Visit

Story Info
Cori came to visit her old home town.
1.6k words
4.16
48.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was in his room doing basically nothing. His parents were packing for vacation. They had been planning this trip for months. It was their first cruise. John was going to have a quiet week at home before returning to college next month. He thought about spending some time with his friends or going to the beach.

The phone rang. He could hear his mother talking to Aunt Helen. She always seemed excited when she talked with her sister. His mother was explaining their preparations for the trip. He was not paying close attention but he did hear her say she was sorry they would be away that weekend. She then said, "I will talk with John". He wondered what she needed to discuss with him.

His mother came to his room. "Your cousin Corrine has graduated from high school. She has planned a trip to visit her friends before college starts. She was hoping to come here for a day. She already has her tickets. I reminded Helen that we would be gone but thought that maybe you could pick her up from the airport."

Cori was two years younger than John. When the kids were growing up they lived nearby. The families did things together. John had a big sister and Cori's sister was the same age. When they all got together the older girls would go off on their own leaving Cori and John to play by themselves.

When they went to the beach John would bring a large inner tube. He would paddle the tube out to the middle of the lake with Cori tagging along. Late in the summer when the water was warm he floated on the tube basking in the sun. She would swim around and crawl up his back and put her arms around his neck. They lay there on the inner tube listening to the voices back on shore. John's father said they looked like a couple of tadpoles.

One day John and Cori went to the swamp to get pussy willows. They came back muddy and wet. John's mother was angry. "You know you're not supposed to go to the swamp."

"It was Cori's idea," said John.

"That's no excuse," she answered. "You're older. When you two are together you are responsible." John did not think that was fair but he could see it was going to be a rule.

Sometimes their parents went out together. When they did the kids would all stay at one house or the other. One evening the parents were out and the older girls also had plans. John and Cori were left alone together.

Around nine in the evening Cori asked John, "Can I stay up to watch TV?"

John answered, "Do what you want. I'm not your baby sitter."

"Yes you are," she said. She liked to tease him. He tried to look annoyed but he liked it.

The kids sometimes slept over. The two older sisters would go off to their room to listen to music and gossip.

Cori would stay in John's room. There were two beds in his room. Cori liked to read his comics. He had a stack of them and she didn't have any at her home. He would let her read them only if she would read aloud to him.

They would put on their pajamas and get in his bed. She held the comic up to read while he lay beside her close enough to see the pictures.

One evening when he was 12 years old Cori was reading comics to him. She was holding up the comic. He saw small mounds under her pajamas rising and falling as she read. He put his hand on her breast. His fingers explored one and then the other. He could not stop. Her little buds excited him. Cori continued reading. She did not seem to notice his new interest.

John's mother called up, "It's time to go to bed."

Cori left his bed and got into her own. He turned off the light. "Goodnight," she said in a soft voice. John pondered his new feelings toward his cousin.

They did not have any sleepovers after that night. It may have been a coincidence but John wondered. The next year Cori's father got a job in Iowa and their family moved away. Aunt Helen would sometimes come to visit her sister but the families never had a chance to get together.

John answered his mother, "I guess, if she's only staying one day, I could pick her up." His mother's voice told him that she had mixed feelings. On the one hand, they were almost like a single family but on the other hand it was not clear to her that two young adults should be alone in the house.

John's sister was away for the summer. John could sense that his mother was concerned so he tried to sound disinterested. She seemed relieved. He could read her like a book.

John waited at the terminal. He recognized Cori instantly. She hadn't changed much since she was 11. She only looked a little more grown-up. She seemed pleased to see him.

Cori put her things in his sister's room. They decided to go out to the lake for a swim. This trip was for his cousin to relive her childhood before she went to college. They took the inner tube. It was late in the summer and the water was warm. Cori remarked at how nothing had changed.

The pushed the tube out into the lake. John rested his arms on the tube and felt the water lapping his back. Cori swam around behind him. She put her hands on his shoulders and pressed her body against his. He could sense that she liked the muscles he had developed in the last seven years.

They went to the Dairy Queen for dinner. Cori seemed happy to be back in the town where she grew up. He asked her, "What do you do in Iowa?".

She answered, "When we're not watching the corn grow we work on our samplers."

He enjoyed her teasing.

It was getting dark. Cori asked, "Do you still have your comic books?"

He answered, "In my room."

She asked, "Can I read them?"

He thought back to their last sleepover. "Sure, if you read them to me."

They changed into their pajamas. John was feeling a little guilty. He was thinking about having Cori in his bed. Maybe he should not be thinking about that. He remembered that their parents considered him responsible.

Her little mounds had grown. As she read he put his hand on a breast. He caressed the contour. The nipple stiffened. He took it between his thumb and finger and gave a little squeeze. It stiffened further.

He was not sure how far he could go before she started to feel uncomfortable. He decided to move slowly and give her plenty of opportunity to stop him. He opened one button of her pajamas. She did not seem to notice. He opened the other two buttons and pushed the fabric to the side. She continued to read.

He cupped her small breast in his hand and kneaded it. Her breathing became deeper. He moved his hand down over her stomach. She lay with her legs slightly parted as his fingers moved in. She was wet. His finger slid over her clitoris. He pushed in and found resistance.

She was a virgin.

He said, "Oh, sorry."

She told him, "It's okay."

What did that mean? Was it okay for him to go this far? Or could he go ahead and masturbate her? Or was she giving him permission to take her all the way?

He could imagine her leaving the house in tears. Would she tell her mother? Would her mother tell his mother? Would they all tell him he was responsible because he was older? These thoughts flashed through his mind but they had no effect on his actions. He would go as far as she would let him.

She put down the comic. He stripped off her pajamas and his own. His penis was hard and straight. She lay on the bed waiting for his next move. His cousin smiled as she noted his response to her long naked body.

He placed his penis at her opening. She didn't protest. He pushed a little. She pushed back a little. He pushed harder. She winced. He popped through the barrier.

She was so tight. It was difficult for him to enter her. Cori gave a little frown as she concentrated. She did not seem to be enjoying this too much. He did not want to cum and leave her unfulfilled.

John pulled out. He went to his sister's room. He knew that she kept some sex toys in her panty drawer. He found a dildo and lubricated it well. It slid in without too much trouble. He moved it gently in and out of his cousin. Her vagina relaxed. She planted her feet on the bed to help him thrust deeper.

He removed the fake penis and put in his own. This time he probed easily deep into the slippery passage. Their bodies locked together. Cori spread her legs. Her nipples pushed into his chest. They thrust against each other until she started gulping. She held him tight as they came together. Her cousin slept in his bed that night.

The next morning he drove her to the airport. They stopped to say goodbye before she got in the security line. She leaned in and hugged him as they kissed.

He wanted to drag her back home and throw her in his bed. He wondered if she were having misgivings about last night.

He said, "It was lucky my parents were gone."

She answered, "You were a great babysitter."

He was glad. She wasn't mad at him. They hugged some more. He tried to sound responsible, "It's time to go."

She turned and started walking away and then looked back and grinned at him, "It wasn't luck."