The Visit

Story Info
Online submissive visits her Master & his fulltime sub.
2.2k words
4.21
19k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alan58
Alan58
5 Followers

As always my thanks to Jeanette for her genius editing, thanks also to leather n lace

you are always in my thoughts, and also rumblepur and snowy for more help than they know.

*

Kat woke suddenly, wondering where she was, and then remembered she was on an 8 hour flight over the Atlantic, from her home in Springfield, on her way at last to visit her online Dom. They had chatted for a while as friends in Literotica then took it that stage further as she submitted to Him. Her online Master was Alan. He already had a submissive at home, but all parties accepted the other knowing this was as far as the relationship between them would go, mainly online but with frequent visits to one another. Anyway Kat was already great friends with Jean, Master's full time submissive; there was even a sexual attraction between both girls.

Kat looked at her watch as the seatbelt sign came on"Oh God!"she thought,"Did I sleep all that time?I'm not even changed ready for Sir" remembering Alan had given her strict instructions how she was to be dressed. Knowing Alan was the gentlest of men, though the strictest of Masters when needed, she felt He would forgive this indiscretion in the circumstances. With these thoughts in her head Kat waited nervously as the plane came into land at Newcastle Airport.

Alan and Jean stood waiting at the gate, talking quietly. Both were lost in their thoughts. Alan's 6' 3" frame towering over Jean's 5' 7" as they watched the gate intently, He wondered if she would be dressed as He ordered, but did not totally expect it as a white see through blouse, no bra, loose skirt, no panties, and hold up stockings were not the comfiest clothing to wear on a long flight. At last the doors opened and Kat stepped through. She was 5' 6" blonde, and beautiful, not supermodel thin, but, like Jean, curved and soft. Alan looked into her eyes as she approached seeing her nerves. She looked ready too turn and board the plane again. He turned and whispered into Jean's ear. "Follow Me, she needs controlling from now, to snap her back to reality."

"Yes Master" Jean replied with a slight smile. She knew her Master may be strict now with Kat but it would be done with love and kindness.

Kat walked over towards her Master and Jean. She noticed Sir whisper into Jean's ear and a slight smile flit across Jean's face. She was surprised when a stern frown came over Alan's face. Kat's anxieties where bad enough, she was ready to turn tail and run, straight back onto the plane. Instead she trusted Sir and kept walking towards Him. When they met, Jean reached for her first kissing her cheeks and hugging, before Alan took her in His powerful arms, giving Kat a long deep kiss. Alan whispered into Kat's ear.

"Well, slut?" Kat started. He rarely called her slut, only when she seriously displeased Him. "At last you're here, just a pity you've blotted your copybook before we've even started."

"My apologies, Sir. I overslept on the flight and did not have time to change before disembarking." Kat replied.

Alan looked at Jean, "Take this slut to the ladies room and make sure she dresses properly."

Jean hesitated slightly before replying, "Yes, Sir"

"Quickly now! I don't want to have to punish you both. We have a long drive ahead."

"Yes Master" both subs said aloud together startling people walking by, except a knowing smile from one couple, a slight bow off the head from one Dom to another, the heads off all 3 submissive's dropping slightly as they all looked and smiled together. The other couple moved quickly on hurrying home for their fun on return from holiday.

The ladies rushed to the rest-room taking Kat's flight bag with them. Once there, they hugged and greeted each other properly. "It's so good to see you, Kat" said Jean, "but why didn't you get changed?"

Kat told her of her sleeping on the flight and waking too late. "I didn't think it would worry Him though!" Kat replied.

"He was ok until He saw how scared and nervous you were, then decided to act. Don't worry it'll be fine. We've just started your fun a little early." Both subs laughed at this and hurried to change Kat's clothes before rushing back to their Master.

When they returned to Alan's side they found Kat's heavy bag already on a trolley. "Time to leave" ordered Alan, "Jean, the trolley."

"Yes Sir." Jean replied, quickly moving to push the trolley from the terminal.

Alan leaned forward and spoke softly into Kat's ear. "You will only answer to slut until I believe you are ready to be called by your name, do you understand, slut?"

"Yes Master!" Kat said obediently.

"Finally, slut, you will walk two paces behind Me until I deem you worthy."

"Off course, Master." A small smile flitted over Kat's face at His words, knowing He had caught her mood perfectly as He often did online. He walked on quickly, Jean by his side, scampering to keep up. Kat was left in His wake, also hurrying to keep pace.

When they reached the car - an MPV with room to move comfortably inside - Alan lifted Kat's bag into the boot, informing Jean she was driving, then getting into the rear seat. Kat moved to get into the front.

"No slut, in the back with Me."

"Yes Sir." Kat replied as she hurried to board.

As they left the car park Alan pulled Kat to Him and kissed her, a deep passionate kiss which surprised Kat in its intensity. As He released her from the kiss, Alan reached for a nipple. He could already see hardening through her thin blouse, first running His fingers over it, then pinching it between finger and thumb, twisting as He did. Kat gasped at the sudden unexpected pain, instantly feeling her juices begin to flow. Alan pulled on her nipple, causing Kat to turn fully toward Him and slid a hand beneath her skirt. He pushed two fingers straight into Kat's already very wet pussy, His thumb roughly pressing on her clitoris. Between the anticipation of the visit, Sir catching her mood, His treatment of her in the airport and the attention His hand was giving her pussy, Kat could feel her orgasm building quickly.

Alan felt this too and stopped His ministrations. "Remove your blouse and raise your skirt over your ass, slut." Kat quickly followed His order. "Now unzip Me, slut, get on your knees, ass to the window, take out My cock and suck." Kat glanced out the window as she moved and saw they were on the A1 a sign passed stating Edinburgh 110 miles.

"Oh My God!!" She thought."Is He going to humiliate me like this the whole journey?" Then smiled a little to herself as she realised yes, if He wanted to, then He would. There was nothing more she wanted to happen. This was, after all, the reason for her visit. Kat raised her ass to the nearside window as Jean passed the slower traffic at a steady 85mph. Jean looked in the mirror as Kat's head lowered over Alan's lap; she looked into her Masters eyes then laughed softly as He winked at her.

As her head lowered, Kat's tongue came out, at long last tasting her Master. She swirled her tongue around the swollen head. It had been too long, Kat thought, as she licked. So many months with just webcam and pictures of both Alan and Jean. Slowly she moved her tongue down the side of the organ, licking his balls before taking one gently into her mouth. Kat heard Alan groan, pleased she had a reaction so quickly, wanting to please her Master, to show she was worthy of His love, of Him accepting her submission. Kat sucked His balls, rolling them in her mouth with her tongue, before sliding her tongue back up His shaft. Finally she took the head into her mouth, sucking hard. Again Alan groaned, this time taking a hand from Kat's head, caressing her back, and then stroking her round, soft ass cheeks. Feeling Alan's hand move down her body, Kat lowered her head taking more into her mouth.

Suddenly Alan's hand dropped further and He pushed a finger into her tight anus. Kat gasped loudly with the shock, almost cumming on the spot. As she did, her mouth and throat opened. On cue, Alan raised His hips and pushed gently on Kat's head, His cock slipping easily into her throat. Kat sucked hard on the cock deep in her throat, her nose buried in His pubis, as His finger worked its magic in her anus, twisting, tickling, and fucking her softly. Kat moaned in pleasure at the treatment. Her Master's cock deep in her throat, His finger invading her body. At this time, she could not think of a place she would rather be.

Kat heard a sound as something next to them beeped its horn. She lifted her head, allowing Alan's cock to leave her mouth and quickly looked over her shoulder. Right next to them was a small coach, its windows filled with male faces and even one or two female all watching and cheering as Alan's finger fucked her ass in full view. The thought of not being in control, her body on view to the world as she was humiliated like this, caused Kat to orgasm suddenly. For the first time, she gushed, her cum spraying the car window, startling her spectators, before Jean accelerated away.

"Well" thought Kat, as she felt Alan's finger leave her ass."That's given some people a lot of fantasy material." Alan softly stroked His hand over Kat's back as she came down from the high of her orgasm. As Alan continued to caress her, Kat's breathing slowed and steadied.

"You did well, little slut," Alan said softly. "Perhaps you are beginning to show you really are worthy."

"Oh yes! Master, I do hope so." Kat replied, happily.

"Remove your skirt now, slut. You will be naked except for your stockings and heels for the rest of your visit. You may dress when you are about to leave for home in two weeks, not before."

"Yes Master, as you command." Kat quickly stripped off her skirt leaving just her hold ups and her heels. She then felt a cool breeze hit her as Jean turned the cars air conditioning on, goose-bumps rising all over her body, her nipples getting even harder in the chill air.

Alan pulled Kat onto His lap. "Mount Me, slut, I need to cum. Put My cock into your slut cunt and fuck Me till I'm satisfied."

Quickly Kat lowered herself onto her Masters hard shaft, feeling nothing but pure pleasure as she finally got her wish to have Him inside her. Kat began to move her hips sliding back and forth on the hard cock inside her, her clit grinding as she did another orgasm building within her.

Watching Alan's eyes, she saw the change come through them as lust and pleasure took over and knew at last she was His.

"Please, Master may this slut cum?" Kat asked, her breath escaping in short gasps.

"Soon My slut, very soon." Alan replied as He reached for her nipples twisting them painfully.

Kat gasped once again, fighting to control the orgasm building within her. Alan began lifting His hips forcing Himself up into Kat, His grip on Kat's nipples becoming harder as He felt His balls tighten, His own orgasm rapidly approaching.

The pair continued fucking in near silence, the only sounds their moans and the noises from Kats pussy as Alan's cock entered her time and again. Alan felt his orgasm arrive.

"Now My slut cum for Me!" Kat moaned loudly a scream building deep within her. Alan leaned to Kat's ear as His cock released its seed. "Cum, Kat, cum for your Master, show Me your love."

Kat screamed as she came, the sound filling the car. Jean looking quickly in the rear view mirror was shocked at its intensity. She watched as Kat's ass cheeks squeezed together, her pussy clenching the cock within her, drawing Alan's cum into her body.

Kat relaxed as Alan's arms went round her, holding her close, feeling the roughness from the hairs on His chest on hers, the warmth of His strong body, more content than she had felt for a very long time.

"Welcome to Scotland, Kat." Alan spoke into her ear. "We've just crossed the border, only 50 miles to go till you get to what will be your new home for the next two weeks."

Kat smiled then laughed along with Jean as she heard their Master's next words.

"Jean find a place to stop soon, then I'll drive. You can clean Me from Kat's pussy and I'm sure she can ease the pressure on your own very wet pussy?"

"Oh! Yes Sir. Thank You, Master." Both submissives squealed happily together, smiling and laughing as they looked at one another in the rear view mirror.

Alan58
Alan58
5 Followers