The Visit

Story Info
Already looking hot, she needed a change of wardrobe.
1.4k words
4.15
17.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought of her during those times of stress and not being able to sleep. Images of the "greener side" is always better and more erotic.

We sparred in our plans- she would leave a message, I would leave a message- we always seemed to miss each other.

Finally an opportunity showed itself.

She had off on Mondays, and the next Monday would be it.

I drank Pineapple juice by the gallons, took my vitamins, shaved, got great amounts of sleep, and cleaned the house in preparation.

She was due at 10:00 am, and by 9:30 am, I was ready- buff, clean, and nervously awaiting her arrival.

At 10:10 am, her car drove up the driveway, and I stepped back from the window as she came into view.

The clicking of her heels on the concrete of the walkway was almost deafening. Then a brief silence, then the doorbell.

I made sure of my "look" in the mirror, took one last look around the place, then opened the door.

She looked absolutely delicious, standing there in a thin white blouse, tight short PVC skirt and 5" heels.

"Hey Spike!" she smiled.

I led her into the kitchen and through to the home theatre room.

Ever the host, I offered, "Have a seat- new couch."

As we sat down, I grabbed the controller and activated the system, displaying A Bug's Life on the screen. She gasped.

"Incredible picture- it's like a photograph!" she exclaimed.

"Thought you'd be impressed," I said proudly.

"And just think of how pornos look!"

"Hmm," she mumbled, shifting her legs, rustling the vinyl of her skirt- "I'd like to see that!"

"Really?" I asked, almost incredulous.

"Yea- most of the time, it's boring, but with this system, it might be fun!" she said defiantly.

I choose "Deviant" and loaded the tape into the VCR.

After a couple of seconds of black, the screen comes alive with a preview pitching a 900 number with a blonde sucking and slobbering all over a big black cock. The close-up of the saliva dribbling down the side of the shaft seemed 3 feet high.

"WOW!- now THAT'S a picture!" she giggled, still shifting around.

What was on the screen, Phaedra sitting on my couch, and my growing hard cock conspired to make my head swim.

With the system playing the incredibly hot scene before us, I knew I had to make my move.

"I have been dying to see something," I stammered.

"What?" she quizzed.

I leaned over and kissed her lightly at first, then plunged my tongue into her mouth. She responded likewise, and we became entangled in a tight embrace. As I messaged her tight, smooth ass, her hand moved to the inside of my thigh and slowly stroked the length of my throbbing cock through my pants.

Slowly, I moved my hand underneath her skirt to find she was not wearing any panties and her pussy was absolutely dripping. I inserted 2 fingers, slowly pushing in and out of her with noticeable squishing noises.

Pulling away from the kiss, I whispered: "We'd better go upstairs- this can get messy".

Grabbing her hand, I helped her to her feet, and led up the stairs and into the bedroom.

"I've got something I want you to try on- not to say that the skirt you have on does not turn me on, but I've got something else," I said as I went into the closet.

"You interested?" I asked, forgetting to ask her before-hand.

"Sure!" she giggled.

She bent over, stretching her skirt and accentuating her ass.

"I need you to help me unzip," she says coyly.

I reached over and started to unzip the skirt as she wiggled teasingly and kicked off her heels.

"Stop that you!" I kid her- "I might have to discipline you if you cannot calm down."

"Oooh!- you know I like that!" she said.

She stood in front of me, completely naked, holding and cooing over the feeling of the smooth, red, shiny latex pants I gave her.

"First you need to put powder on your body so the latex slides easily and make sure you do not pull tightly and watch your nails and sharp objects." I lecture.

I help her apply the powder, smoothing it all over her waist, thighs and legs.

As soon as she was thinly covered in powder, She grabbed the pants, and while opening the waistline, slid her legs inside, first the right one, then the left. She had to lay down on the bed to wriggle into the rest of it to be able to pull up the zipper, but she did.

She stood up and smoothed down the material along each leg with both hands and put on her heels.

"Oh my God- this is incredible! I wish I had tried this on before!" she proclaimed with a big smile on her face, still stepping into her footwear.

"But that's not the whole thing" I interrupted, while stepping up to her.

I pulled her to me, and kissed her deeply, reaching around her waist and in between her legs.

I could feel all the parts of her neatly trimmed pussy through the smooth latex- from the little wisps of hair and outer pussy lips, to the heat of her wetness and super-hard clit. It was at her clit that I decided to play. The squeaky friction of my finger creating a stutter-like vibration which caused her to shutter.

"Oh that's incredible!- don't stop!" I kept messaging her pussy and clit through the pants, holding her up all the while as her knees started to buckle.

"I'm coming!" she exclaimed, shuttering more and more.

She gasped for air, her eyes closed, and suddenly, as if I could feel the actual wetness, her crotch got very hot. She started grinding her legs together like when a child has to go to the bathroom.

"One good deed deserves another" she says slyly.

Bending over, she unzipped my pants and reached in for my now overly hard and pre-cum dripping cock.

By this time, she was on her knees, and instantly engulfed the head in her wet mouth. Slowly messaging my balls as she encircled the head and shaft with her tongue, she slid the whole length into her mouth.

She started a semi-fast sucking, bobbing up and down, in unison with her hand, making slurping and suckling noises. It didn't take long for me to feel the tensing of my impending orgasm. Instinctively I grabbed her head and held it into my crotch as I viewed the scene: On her knees, stretching the tight, shiny red latex, high-heels, bobbing up and down on my cock. Finally, I couldn't hold out anymore and saw stars. By the time I came to my senses, Phaedra was almost choking with the amount of cum I was releasing. At the end, she was completely covered with my sperm. It was all over her mouth and face, dripping down her tits and slicking up the latex.

"Thank you- THAT was phenomenal!" I said.

"I've always wanted to see what you had, and, oh boy do you have!" she smiled, wiping the cum from her face.

"You interested in the next phase?" I asked.

"I can't wait to feel this inside me!- Fuck me already!" she insisted.

Grabbing one ankle, I unzipped the double zipper between her legs, below her waist, and slowly pulled the tab down.

There was so much pussy juice, that the second the zipper separated, it flowed freely onto my hand.

"Oh my- you are sure ready!" I noticed.

"Fuck me!" she moaned, the light glistening off her sopping slit and now shiny crotch area of the latex.

Slowly rubbing the head of my cock up and down her pussy lips, coating the soft tip liberally with her slickness, I slowly, and firmly penetrated her.

"Oooooooohh!" she groaned as I slid my length completely inside.

The second I was completely buried, I felt the incredible sensation of heavenly warm wetness of an excited pussy, mixed with the warm smooth feeling of her crotch, ass, and legs covered in second-skin latex.

Honestly, it didn't take me long.

After about 5 minutes of mixed hard pumps, and slow grinds, I felt the need to explode- Phaedra felt it too, and before I knew it, we were both cumming at the same time.

We just lay there in the after glow, rubbing our bodies against each other.

"Phaedra, you HAVE to visit more often!"