The Visit Ch. 01

Story Info
Leather-booted aunt gently seduces nephew.
1.8k words
4.3
142.1k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McBoots
McBoots
25 Followers

It'd been months since I'd taken a holiday, so this Friday afternoon I thought "what the hell" and booked the following week off. A week of doing nothing but sleeping, drinking, eating and watching trash TV would be my reward for working hard. On the way home however, the pangs of guilt started to get to me. I'd put off going to visit my parents for ages, always citing too much work as the excuse to make the drive up at weekends. It had been months since I'd gone to visit them. The answer? I'd drive up there on the Saturday - the dutiful son surprising his folks by turning up on the doorstep. Twenty four hours later, I'd be home and looking forward to a week of top quality slobbing-out.

Come Saturday lunchtime, I threw my cigarettes onto the dashboard of the car and headed for the motorway. Three hours later, I pulled into my folks drive, looking forward to the surprise on their faces.

I knocked on the door...no answer. I knocked again...no answer. Looking around, I noticed the two empty milk bottles on the step, one of which had a roll of paper wedged into it. I bent down and pulled out the paper.

"Dear Milkman - on holiday - no more milk until next Saturday please."

Shit. The one time that I make the effort to drive all the way up here, and they've gone on holiday? Talk about timing!

I pulled out a cigarette, lit up, and scratched my head. So what now? I was annoyed that I'd come all this way for nothing, and was pissed-off that no one would even realise I'd made the effort. I thought that I really should at least pay somebody a visit, simply to justify having driven all this way. So where to? Stubbing out my smoke, inspiration dawned, and I smiled as I mulled my idea over. You know who I hadn't seen for a while? My aunt Bev.

Bev was my mum's sister. Most guys have a favourite aunt, and Bev had always been mine since I was a kid. She was smart, kind, funny...and sexy as hell. From adolescence through to the present, she'd been the subject of quite a few fantasies for me. I hadn't seen her for ages, so it'd be nice to catch up with her for a couple of hours...

I stood on aunt Bev's doorstep listening to the door chime and hoping that she was in. Through the frosted glass of her front door, I could see movement in the hallway. The door opened, and there she stood.

"Tim! Well I'll never!" I stepped into the doorway, and gave her a good tight hug, breathing in her perfume as I did. I still had my hands on her waist, while she leaned back a little and had a good look at me.

"You're looking well, I must say.."

"Thanks aunt Bev...you're looking bloody gorgeous yourself."

"You flatterer...give your aunty a kiss!" Which I did, first on the cheek, and throwing caution to the wind, one on her full red lips, lingering for just a moment too long.

"Come on inside. What are you doing up here anyhow? Don't tell me you've come to see your mum and dad - did you not know that they were..." "Away? Yeah, so I found out. It'll teach me to turn up unannounced."

"Well, you're here now. Come on in and get warm and I'll put the kettle on"

I closed the front door, followed her through the hall into the kitchen, and perched on a stool at her breakfast bar as we chatted while she made the coffee. All the time as she was moving about the room, my eyes were glued to the woman and a party began to start inside my jeans. I'd always found my aunt sexy, but now at 55, she seemed at her peak. I know it's wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea (or coffee if you will), but Bev's a dead-ringer for Dorian from 'Birds Of A Feather', with the wardrobe to match and a bit of a reputation for being a man-eater as well. On this particular afternoon, she looked stunning, wearing a low cut red satin blouse, a very short tight black skirt and red knee high patent leather boots with very high stiletto heels. My cock was beginning to strain in my jeans...

"You look miles away! Come on, handsome. Let's take the coffee into the lounge, and you can explain why I've not seen my favourite nephew for nearly a year."

We sat chatting together on the settee, catching up on each other's lives and swapping anecdotes and time got on. Before long, it started to get dark outside.

"I'd better get moving soon. It's getting dark and I've got a long drive back ahead of me."

"Do you need to get back tonight?"

"Well, no...but I just thought seeing as mum and dad were away..."

"So my home's not good enough for you to stay in - is that it?" she smiled, pulling my leg.

"No...but I wouldn't want to put you out, so..."

"Don't be silly. I'll make up the spare bedroom. You're staying the night and I won't hear another word about it. Got it?"

"Okay. Can I do anything?" I asked rhetorically.

"Well, you could get yourself 'round to the shop and get the wine in while I work out what to cook."

"Deal!"

.............................................

After dinner, we spent the evening laughing & chatting, sat on the rug looking at old photos and occasionally gently flirting. As the wine flowed and we relaxed, I became a little bold, and every so often let my hand come to rest subtly on Bev's thigh or on the leg of her boot, gently stroking and feeling the beautiful shiny patent red leather. Bev seemed not to notice, and never shied away from my touch. To the contrary, she seemed quite content. At around midnight, the wine was almost gone. Bev looked up at the clock;

"Well, your aunt's quite tipsy, so I think it's probably about time we hit the hay - agreed?"

I yawned and nodded, making to get up.

"Oh shit - I forgot to make your bed up."

"No problem - I'll crash on the settee down here."

"You'll do no such thing. You're my guest; I'll sleep on the settee, and you can have my bed."

"Uh-uh! No way am I kicking you out of your own bed."

"Well if you're going to be stubborn about it young man, you'll just have to share the bed with me. Any problems with that?"

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

"No..." she said, smiling conspiratorially "Somehow I didn't think you'd refuse a woman with a warm bed. Come on. You get upstairs and into bed. I'll switch the lights off, lock up and follow you up. There are fresh towels in the linen cupboard."

I went upstairs, washed and got into Bev's bed. I'd not come prepared to be sleeping in any bed other than my old one at home, but luckily the wine helped me with my decision and having been 'commando' all day, had no choice - I was naked in aunt Bev's bed.

About ten minutes later, having heard the taps run and the toilet flush, I heard Bev's voice from outside the door.

"Are you decent?"

"Yeah - I'm under the covers keeping the bed warm."

The door opened, and she walked in. My cock started to twitch under the duvet. Holding her blouse and skirt draped over her arm, Bev was wearing a short red satin slip which covered very little thigh or cleavage. Her high heeled boots were still on, and her nipples protruded through the red satin. She looked...fuckable. She was my aunty...my favourite aunty, who I'd wanked over for years...and I really, really wanted her.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, she crossed her leg over and unzipped her boot, and slid it off of her foot very slowly, almost...deliberately. Crossing her legs the other way, she did the same with her other boot, before picking them up off of the floor and passing them to me."

"Can you pop my boots down there next to the chair on your side of the bed for me, love?."

I swallowed hard. She seemed to look me in the eye as she said it. I took the leather boots from her, and reached over, placing them down on the floor. My cock was stiff.

"I hope you've kept my spot warm for me." She said, pulling back the duvet and sliding in to bed with her back to me. She turned her head to face me, and pouted.

"And do I get a goodnight kiss from my favourite nephew?"

"You better believe it." I leaned in and kissed her. The kiss lingered, and for a second, I was sure that I felt the tip of her tongue against my lips.

"Goodnight darling" she whispered and turned off the bedside light.

A moment or two passed. "You can cuddle up to me if you'd like."

I said nothing, but leaning on my elbow, slid my body up against Bev so that I was spooning her, whilst making an effort to keep my crotch away from her arse so that she wouldn't realise that my cock was rock hard. I slipped my arm around her so it was wrapped 'round her breasts. She put her hand on my hand, squeezing it gently and emitting a contented sigh.

Laying there in the dark, my body held firmly against my aunt Bev I couldn't resist the moment, and allowed my thick hard cock to rub against her satin clad bum. Knowing my aunt, at best she'd giggle and say she was flattered by the effect she'd had on me, and at worst, tell me to put it away and go to sleep.

"Mmm...that's nice." She pressed her bum tight against my swollen cock.

"Sorry, Bev. Couldn't help it."

"Don't be sorry...you're a man...I'm a woman...an old woman, mind!"

I slid my hand around and down onto her right arse cheek, groping it pushing the satin up so I could feel her bare bum.

"Tim...you know how your cock's nice and hard...well, my pussy's very, very wet."

She lifted her leg up, and let me slide my hand up between her warm thighs. Bev gasped as my fingers felt the lips of her pussy.

"Sharing a bed like this..." her breath became harder and deeper, "...an accident could happen..." Her breathing quickened as I fingered her clit. "...I mean, we're aunty and nephew...we wouldn't knowingly do anything like this, would we...?"

"No Bev..." I worked a couple of fingers up inside her as I felt her breath hot against my face. I gently blew kisses on the back of her neck.

"I mean...say, in the night, your cock happened to be pressed against my cunt...my warm, wet, soaking cunt...it could just happen...to slip inside me...accidentally...you know...? No one would ever know apart from us..."

"Shh..." I whispered as I felt her hand move between her legs, and her fingers stretch the lips of her pussy wide enough to take me.

"Fuck me darling..."

McBoots
McBoots
25 Followers