The Visit Ch. 05

Story Info
A way out, sort of.
3.5k words
4.51
30k
8
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had not heard from his Mistress all week and began to wonder. Plus, he had not heard from Tweets until he got a message around dinner time to come over and clean up. As usual he undressed and went to work like every time before this one.

Half way through she had him stop so she could get her obligatory orgasm from him and then milk his prostate as he was required to do. Shortly after he cleaned up and went back to work the doorbell rang.

And again.

"Are you going to get that or not?" Tweets yelled from the other room.

"But..."

"But nothing. Answer the door."

He peeked through the curtain and his mouth fell open when he seen his Mistress standing at the door. He hurriedly let her in and knelt down before her. She walked right past him into the dinning room and sat down.

He went the other way and told Tweets, before going to the kitchen and fixing them drinks. He put them down and was dismissed by both of them. They talked quietly as he went about his tasks. After what felt like an eternity they summoned him back in and had him refresh their drinks. His Mistress then had him kneel down in front of them.

"Your girlfriend tells me that you wish to end our arrangement."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I can't see why."

He hesitated "Your phases, Mistress."

"I love them. They let me know how devoted to me you actually are."

"But..." she waved her hand and cut him off.

"How about this then. I will release you from this on the following terms.

"One. You'll get married in the next three months." she paused.

"Two. The day after you are married you will sign over all of you assists to your wife." again pausing to ensure he was listening.

"Three. I will give her the key to your cage after your honeymoon and" she emphasized "she tells me that you have given her your virginity. Then I will give your bride all of the items I have of you."

He stared at her blankly. "Do we have a deal?"

He looked to Tweets then back to Mistress. "I... It's just...I want..."

"It's irrelevant what you want. What's relevant is what I want and what I want is a decision."

He lowered his head. Her psychological grip tightening around him. "Yes, we have a deal."

"Good. You can go now. I'd like to talk to your friend here. . . alone." She turned her back to him and continued speaking. "Leave your clothes though. I want to think of you later. Trying to get back home with nothing but my cage covering you."

He picked up his keys and left them to talk. He raced off to his car in the driveway, thankful the sun had already set. He found his way back to his apartment and luckily got inside without being seen. He lay there in bed nervously thinking of how he was going to comply with her request.

It took him two days to realize what he had to do and just shy of the three month mark it was done.

The wedding was a very ornate affair. He paid and over paid for everything Tweets had asked for. He had spent the prior day closing bank accounts and giving her the funds. All of his assets were placed in her name. The car. His apartment. Everything. He wanted nothing to interfere with her wedding. He was also milked by her just after the reception and before they left for the airport. He dutifully consumed all of it at her request.

The only hitch to their tropical destination was the metal lock on his chastity device that had set of the alarms at the airport and after an embarrassing search and interview he was on his way with her.

Once there he found that she had replaced all of his swim trunks with smaller, tighter ones that were all white. He didn't realize the significance of this until he got out of the water for the first time. His cage outlined by the trunks that clung tightly to him when they got wet.

That first evening after dinner, dancing, drinking and a walk on the beach under the moonlight they went back to their room. She had him shower up and told him to wait for her on the balcony. She turned off all the lights as she went to shower.

He waited in for her patiently. The moon cast enough light to make out the waves rolling on to the beach. It was a fairly quiet night and he could make out other couples in the distance out on their balconies, but those around him were dark and, from what he could tell, empty.

He heard her leave the bathroom. As he turned around she appeared out of the darkness like a ghost. A long robe covered her as she walked up to him. He was lost in her eyes, captured by her beauty.

"Are you ready?" She leaned in and kissed him deeply, passionately. "Are you ready to consummate our marriage?"

"But Tweets..." She put a finger on his lips.

"It's now 'my bride' and yes, we must. You promised." She put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down. He didn't resist as he fell to his knees. She undid her robe and let it fall off of her. She was a goddess bathed in the moonlight. As his eyes moved down her body he came face to face with her strap-on dildo.

"It's time to prove to your bride you are committed to my happiness." She put her hands on the sides of his head and pulled him in. He did not fight as he parted his lips for her. She held him just at the head. "That's it, take it. Kneel before your bride and take in her cock." She started pumping his head onto her, taking in a bit more each time. "Mm, oh yes. Make your bride happy. Take it all."

Soon she was gently and slowly thrusting her hips to match the movement of his head. Her dildo sliding in to the hilt each time. His hands grasped her ass, speeding her up. Their eyes met. "Look at me while you suck it, suck it good. Suck it while I tell you how you can please me." She slowed her pace again. "I have a bottle of lube in my robe. I want to use all of it while we're here. I want you to want me to use it all while we're here." She paused to let her words sink in. She stopped when his mouth was filled with her. "Because if we don't I might not be able to get the key from mistress." She restarted her slow tempo of fucking his mouth.

The implication was clear and he understood it. As he pulled back and looked up at her. "Please, my bride, take me." An angelic smile spread across her face. "Please, my bride, use me for your pleasure. Here, now. Under the moonlight, make me yours."

She ran a hand through his hair. "Get us ready."

He reached into her robe pocket and pulled out the lube. It wasn't a big bottle, but he also wondered how many times he would need to do this over the next two weeks. He drizzled some on her cock and began to stroke it. Slow and easy he moved. Thinking about how he would want to be stroked. Mindful of where it was going he tried to be generous.

"Oh, that feels so good. Stroke it good. Get it nice and hard for your bride." He moved one hand down between his legs and began to lube his anus. "That's nice. Finger yourself for me; get yourself nice and wet for your brides hard cock." He continued for a while longer. One hand sliding over her shaft, the other working its fingers in and out of his ass. "Can you still imagine what that feels like my dear? The pleasure you're giving my shaft. Warm oily hands caressing your hot rigid member?"

She pulled him to his feet and she kissed him deeply; her tongue penetrating his mouth. "Do you want it?" Her hands caressed his body. "Do you?"

"Please my bride. Please fuck me." He turned and bent over the balcony. "Take me. Be the first on our wedding night." he said as he spread his cheeks for her. He watched the reflection of the moon in the water as he felt the tip of her shaft press against his anus.

Her hands gripped his hips as the head pushed past his sphincter. "Is this what you wanted?" He was surprised at how easily it slid in despite him clinching down reflexively at her intrusion. "Is it? Your bride fucking your ass on the first night of your honeymoon." He moaned softly as the dildo brushed across his prostate. "Yes, tell me. You've wanted this more than you knew. Tell me your true feelings." By now she was buried deep and moving back out.

"Yes, please my bride. Fuck me." He started pushing back into her. "Yes, yes I want it. I want it so bad." She held a slow and steady rhythm and slapped his ass occasionally. The warm breeze tingled her skin and hardened her nipples as she watched her dildo thrust in and out of his virginal hole. He moaned softly each time she filled him up.

"Oh, I bet that feels so good. My hard cock making you so so horny. So hot. So very hot." She raked her nails across his back.

She found his prostate once again and began short quick thrusts across it. It had its desired effect. "Oh, yes. Right there. Oh, yes fuck me good. Make me cum. Fuck my ass and make me cum." She switched on the vibrator beneath the harness and joined him in vocalizing his pleasure.

"You like that my hubby? Uh? You like that? Do you?" She picked up the pace. "You like getting fucked in the ass by your wife?" Her nails dug into his sides. He'd never been so desperate, so frustrated, so horny. His engorged prostate brought him to the very edge and his hard cage kept him there. Denied.

"Yes, please. Harder, fuck me harder." He pleaded. She complied, ramming her cock in and out as hard and as fast as she could. He moaned and groaned. He pushed back; matching her thrusts in a vain attempt to bring himself to an orgasm. The pressure was unbearable. The urge to cum was right there. Just a little more he thought.

Her orgasm swelled within her like the waves of the ocean beneath them. "Oh yes. Fuck yes. Oh my God. Take it. Fuck yes. Take it bitch." She grunted hard and loud as she pounded him mercilessly. Almost pushing him over the balcony before collapsing on his back. She ran her hands across his body. Her heart beating like a drum. She was shocked when she reached down for his cage. His cock was dripping and swollen inside its confines.

"Mm, I think someone really did enjoy having their cherry popped tonight. I can't wait until I've had you again. And again." she whispered in his ear. She kneaded his balls in her hand. "I can't wait to get that key. Can you?"

After a few minutes she un-clipped the harness. Leaving the dildo buried in him, kissed his neck and walked inside.

He stayed there, leaning over the railing, still impaled by her cock. Watching the waves in the moonlight. Thinking. He should have felt humiliated or at least embarrassed by the way she used him, but he wasn't. He was happy that he brought her pleasure. It made him feel good. He clenched down on the dildo, reminding himself of what just happened. How close he came to cumming. So near. His balls ached more than ever and his cage had dug into his frustrated cock as it had swelled to its limit.

Soon he thought. Soon he'll get this cage off. Soon Tweets, his bride, his wife, will set him free.

He was startled by the clanking of ice inside a glass. He looked back, but she was not there. Looking around he seen two figures on the balcony next to his.

Without a word he waddled inside to get cleaned up. He heard a woman speak softly as soon as he was out of sight. "Oh my God. She just fucked the shit out of him..." He kept walking and her voice trailed off. Some faint giggling was all he heard as he closed the door to the bathroom.

And so it went for the rest of their honeymoon. As many times as he could he would ask his bride for sex. She never refused. She always wore the strap-on though. The afternoons were always in the room and at night she had her way with him on the balcony.

Twice though she dared him to let her have her way with him on the beach. He didn't refuse. She laid in the sand and he mounted her cowgirl, squatting. She made him face the hotel. "How many people do you think are watching us?" she asked. "Not knowing who was really getting fucked." His eyes moved from her to the dark balconies looking back at them as he buried her cock within him.

The sound of the waves were crashing behind them. He kept moving around, trying to get her shaft to rub his prostate. Soon he was leaning back, his hands on her knees as he began pumping like a piston, faster and faster. She switched on the vibrator and encouraged him to fuck her cock good. "Ride it. Faster. Make it cum. Make your bride cum for you!" she hissed. "Oh yes. Fuck yes. That feels so good. Fucking your tight hole."

Soon she was consumed by her climax, quivering and shaking beneath him. He continued to grind away futilely on top of her as she tried to regain her composure. Still convinced he could somehow cum. He eventually gave up and as always she un-clipped the harness and left her cock buried deep within him, got up and put on her robe. He did the same and waddled behind her back to their room.

Every time she put on the strap-on she had him try a new position. Her favorite was having him laying on his back and she would pin his legs to his chest and she would pound him for all she was worth while looking him in the eyes. All the while talking dirty to him; making him beg for her cock. He tried desperately to cum, but to no avail. His favorite was cowgirl as he found that was the best way to get the best friction he craved on his prostate.

She smiled to herself though. He didn't realize that he was just fueling his torment.

On their last night they sat on the balcony under a full moon. Naked except for his cage and her strap-on. "Did you enjoy yourself? The honeymoon. . . Honestly."

"Yes. I mean at first no, but... I don't know, there's something sexy, erotic, kinky about you wearing a strap-on. Then when you would fuck me I got the feeling that I could cum. I wanted it more. I wanted to cum. I wanted to cum so very bad Tweets. That's not too much to ask for is it Tweets?"

"No, not at all. I know you want to so bad. Soon." she paused and looked at him. "Would you still have married me even if you weren't in this predicament?"

"Yes. Absolutely. . ." he paused looking down. "Oh Tweets. I. . .I fucked up when I dumped you. I should have never done that. I was an ass. You're one of a kind and I'm never gonna let you go. I'll do whatever it takes to keep you." He got down on his knees and moved between her legs and started stroking her dildo. "And if this is what makes you happy then I'll do it."

"What makes me happy is seeing you so hot and horny for me. So willing to have me that you'll do whatever it takes to please me." He kissed her thighs as he stroked her and she ran her hands through his hair. "So devoted. So committed. So eager to satisfy, unconditionally."

"Whatever it takes; I'll do it for you." His hands deftly working her cock and balls.

"Mmm, would you suck a real cock for your wife?"

A look of dread and horror spread across his face. "Wha. . .?"

"I'm kidding." she said with a grin. "I'd want that only if you wanted to do it."

He moved towards her shaft and took the head in his mouth. Looking up at her he began to suck on the tip. "Please your bride. Please her as no other man is willing to." she said as he engulfed her completely. "Mmm, take all I have to offer you."

He deftly and eagerly sucked and licked her shaft. She ran her fingers through his hair. "Your cock makes me so horny. I want it." he whispered. "I want to cum with you inside me."

She watched him carefully. He was different this time. He actually seemed to be making love to her dildo. Wanting it, as if it were the only thing that could relieve is plight. Her mind drifted off to when they were back in college and she had that same look in her eyes.

She was jolted back to the present when he stood up and straddled her. She looked up at him and he locked his lips onto hers as he lowered himself onto her. He kissed her long and passionately as he worked the dildo in.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. Yes." he hissed rapidly as his ass came to rest on the base of the shaft. "I want to fuck your cock. Fuck me with it till I cum." He rose up and lowered himself again. Slowly he moved. Moaning and biting his lip. Up and down. Up and down. Methodically he drove himself like a slow motion piston; in and out. "Oh, so good. Your cock feels so good."

He pulled her head into his chest. "Yes, yes." She kissed his chest and bit and sucked his nipples. He threw his head back as he picked up the pace and intensity. A drum beat of flesh on flesh echoed into the darkness. Faster and faster. "Yes, fuck me harder. Harder." she moaned.

She looked at him in disbelief. Riding her hard and fast. His mouth open and his eyes half closed. He was consumed she thought. Consumed by his own pent up passion. So consumed that any guilt or fears about his actions were long gone. Lost in a sea of denial and frustration. So desperate to cum in any way possible. To please her in any way he could.

She switched on the vibrator and soon she was caught up in his sexual frenzy. He was pumping and grinding on her like a porn queen. She pulled up his legs so that he was now resting on her lap and could only grind into her. This did him no good, but everything for her. "Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Oh yes." she cried. "Ride my dick. You like that. You like getting fucked. Take it. Take it all."

Her words soon gave way to garbled grunting and groaning as her orgasm washed over her like the waves on the moonlit beach below them.

After resting in her for a while it was he this time who unbuckled her harness and then moved back to his chair with her dildo still buried deep within him. She got up a few minutes later and went inside. She tossed his hair as she went past. "My little nympho."

As he walked in to follow her he stopped and turned to the balcony where he'd seen a couple watching them. This time there were two women there. He paused and they stared at each other for a moment. "Goodnight." he said as he walked inside.

"Yes it is." said one of them. They broke out into muted laughter as he walked inside.

After cleaning up and packing things away he went to bed. His aching balls reminded him of his situation and the fragrant scent of his wife caused his cock to stir. The silence was broken by soft sounds of passion from the balcony next door. He fought the urge to go and watch. Reminding himself that they were going home and his wife was going to get that key.

Tweets would finally bring him release. Sweet release.