The Visitor

Story Info
Mr. December flies to Texas to meet Miss May.
7.7k words
4.52
30.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

For Amy

By Miltone (c)2005

The sound of footsteps and voices rattles along the corridor of the Dallas Fort Worth airport. A tall slender man exits slowly through the security gate and strides along the corridor toward the baggage claim, scanning the crowd that is milling around. He knows who he is looking for, someone he has never met in person, but someone he knows very well and would recognize at first sight. With his laptop slung over a shoulder and a small carryon bag in hand, he parts the crowd looking around for the face he expects to see. Then he sees her, just as he had imagined, a pretty face with a beaming smile, lovely rounded cheekbones, and sparkling blue eyes, framed beautifully by long blonde hair. She waves excitedly the moment she sees him and he returns her smile and walks directly up to her. There are other reunions taking place but those all melt away as these two come together for the first time.

"Amy?" he asks tentatively, knowing that it is her, but just wanting to make sure before he completely embarrasses himself.

"Derek?" she replies in kind.

"Yes," he replies. "Nice to meet you."

Although their hands are extended, there is no handshake exchanged between them. They simply slip into each other's arms, their heads tilt slightly to the right and their eyes close just as their lips met for a long warm kiss. A few people pause as they pass by, observing the older man and the pretty young woman, kissing not as father and daughter do but as lovers. His hands feel along the bare stretch of skin of her waist and ride up the soft fabric of her tank top. Her arms wrap around his shoulders and she presses her body against him as they kiss. When they are finally winded from the length and depth of the kiss, their lips part.

"You don't know how many times I've dreamed of kissing you like this, Amy," he says.

"Probably as many times as I have," she replies.

They stand closely together, intimately their arms still surrounding each other, looking at each other's face in person for the first time.

"So what do you think? Disappointed?" he asks with his straight midwestern accent. He knows he is old enough to be her father's older brother, but had always looked younger than his age. The approving look in her eyes makes him thankful for his beneficial genetic inheritance and the regular exercise routine that he employs to stay in shape.

She smiles and shakes her head. "Not at all! You're just as handsome in person as you are in your pictures," she answers in her sweet Texas drawl.

"Let me look at you," he says, taking a step back and gazing up and down as she slowly twirls around. She is maybe a bit taller than he expected and she looks younger, but everything else fits perfectly; her long shapely legs shown off by the short flouncy skirt, the womanly flair of her hips, her firm round ass, the narrowing of her waist, the full swell of her breasts.

"So?" she asks as she faces him again. "You like?"

"You are even more beautiful than I expected," he says, his voice tremulous with excitement.

She leans toward him for another kiss, this one light and sweet but full of promise for things to come. She rests her hand on his chest, her long fingers tracing over the shape of his pecs. "We should check for your luggage."

"Got it," he says, patting his carryon. "I believe in traveling light."

"I guess so," she chuckles. "I took three suitcases when I went to Vegas and I thought that is packing light."

He takes her hand and she leads the way to her car. As they walk, she asks about his flight, which is uneventful, and he asks about her work and school, which are both going well. Once they begin to talk, the conversation just keeps flowing, revolving around their excitement and anticipation of finally meeting. They had met online about a year before and had chatted infrequently at first, but as they got to know each other better a definite attraction evolved. They soon graduated from chatting to talking on the phone and the inevitable desire to meet in person arose. And now they have finally met and both can feel the electricity.

"Here's my car," she says, pointing to the cute little blue compact.

He escorts her to the driver's door, and after she opens it up, he holds her back for a moment. He places his hand on her cheek and caresses it lightly, savoring the soft warm skin and looking deeply into her baby blue eyes.

"I feel really good about this," he says softly.

"So do I," she responds.

He leans his head toward hers and brushes his lips against hers. It is a sweet sexy kiss made more emphatic as his hand glides down from her cheek over her neck and chest until it comes to rest on her breast. He feels the full swell of her firm young flesh fill his hand completely, and her nipple grows stiff with his touch. She lifts her hand to his neck and rakes her nails over the back of his neck. Their kiss strengthens and deepens and he strums his thumb over her erect nipple that is protruding into the thin fabric of her tank top.

When a car passes by, he breaks the kiss. "I think we need to get a room."

She nods. "I know just the place," she says. "Mine."

He grins and helps her into the driver's seat. He hustles around to the passenger's door and climbs inside. It is a warm Texas summer day and the drive will take about a half hour.

When they come to a stoplight, he leans over for a kiss and she complies willingly. At the next stoplight, when he leans over again, she is ready and kisses him passionately. He brings his hand up to fondle her breast, cupping it and squeezing it gently. She moans when he rubs his thumb over her taut nipple. Since it is a fairly long stoplight, he grows bold enough to pull at her top, pulling the stretchy material down enough to bare an erect pink nipple. Amy squeals as he breaks off the kiss and drops his head down to kiss and suckle the hard pink tip.

"Derek!" she squeals. "We're in public!"

She may have been complaining but she doesn't object, in fact, she combs her fingers through his sandy brown hair. When the light finally changes, the impatient driver behind her lays on his horn. With an easy grin, her passenger pulls back into his seat as she starts through the intersection. He chuckles when looking over to see her pert little nipple still poking out the top of her shirt.

"You perv!" she says, adjusting her top to cover her breast up.

He laughs and tries to content himself with caressing her long tanned thigh, running his fingers back and forth from near her knee up to just under the hem of her short skirt. He can feel the heat building up under her skirt.

When they arrive at her apartment, she shows him around. They pause by the door to her bedroom and embrace. She loops her hands up behind his neck and he lets his hands roam over her body, from her firm round ass up to her perfect breasts and back.

"I can hardly wait to make love, Derek," she coos as his kisses spread across her cheek to her neck. "I want you so bad."

"I want you too, Princess," he whispers into her ear. He licks under her ear and nibbles on her ear lobe. "I've been saving myself for this. I is sure that some handsome young doctor is going to sweep you off your feet before I had a chance."

She laughs. "No such luck! You're the one I've wanted."

They kiss again, enjoying the sweet tingling sensations that are passing back and forth between them as their bodies press and rub together.

"You know, before things get out of hand here," he says finally. "I could really use a shower. It is a long plane ride and I would really like to freshen up before we go out to eat. Okay?"

"Sure. We have plenty of time I guess," she says. She gives him a quick kiss and then shows him the bathroom and sets out some towels for him. "If I hadn't taken a shower just before leaving to pick you up, I just might join you."

"You're always welcome to join me," he says with a grin. "But I won't be long."

She leaves him in the bathroom and he starts the shower and quickly undresses. As he steps into the shower, he realizes that the door is left open and he thinks about closing it, but figures it doesn't matter. Washing down his body, he realizes how excited he is to see her and his arousal is plain to see. His cock is growing long and thick and becoming extremely sensitive as he thinks about the next few days with her. Just the simple act of washing sends a wave of pleasure through him as he rinses his body, making it ready for her.

When he steps out to dry off, she is sitting the counter with one leg up, her foot resting on the countertop. In her right hand she holds a drink and sips from it while her left hand idles between her legs, her fingers grazing up and down over the light blue silk panel covering her pussy. Her arousal is evident in the delightful tips of her breasts that protrude proudly into her top. She has mixed him a drink and he sips from it.

"Couldn't wait, could you," he says, careful to conceal his throbbing manhood from her sight.

"I couldn't resist watching you, Handsome!" she teases.

"Uh-huh," he grunts and towels his wet body. It is difficult to avoid letting her see his body and finally just stands naked before her in all his glory.

"Mmm, you have a beautiful body, Derek," she says slipping off the counter and moving closer to him, her baby blue eyes sweeping all over his flesh. There is a light dusting of hair on his chest and belly and some fine curls over his cock and balls, which are both freshly shaven clean. Her hand reaches over to touch him, her fingertips gliding over his chest and down his belly. He can see that her eyes are trained on his cock, dangling provocatively between his legs. "Mmm, maybe I shouldn't have come in here."

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"I may not be able to resist you, I want you so bad," she sighs. "I have this terrible urge to drop to my knees and suck that big beautiful cock of yours."

At the sound of her comment, his cock twitches involuntarily and quite noticeably.

"I thought you wanted to have dinner first," he says as her fingers comb through his pubic hair and near his throbbing manhood. Standing beside her completely nude while she is fully dressed is very stimulating for some reason. "Although I gotta admit that the thought of tearing off your clothes and taking you right here and now is pretty appealing."

"I know," she replies. "But then we would probably never get to dinner."

"Probably not. And then we'd starve to death."

"But with a smile on our faces."

She looks down again. "I hope you brought some baggy pants to wear, cause that big old thing is gonna need some extra room."

"I'm prepared," he remarks. "In every way possible."

"Good."

She is standing so close to him now, her fingers lightly raking through the short curls of his pubic hair. His cock is nearly at full attention and is almost bumping against her belly as it stands straight out from his body. She leans her face toward his. Their eyes close and their lips meet in a gloriously wet kiss. Her mouth tastes like a delicious margarita. They fall into an embrace and their hands paw at each other's body. When their long deep kiss threatens to stifle them, she breaks away and turns within his arms, She arches her back and grinds her firm ass against his crotch. He reaches down and guides his erection under her skirt and between her legs. As his long hard shaft rubs against her pussy through the thin fabric of her thong, she reaches for his hands and guides them to her breasts. He pulls at her top, tugging the blue material down and exposing the full curves of her breasts. Standing before the mirror so intimately and watching each other is fueling their passion.

"My god you are so beautiful," he says in between kisses along her neck.

"We are gonna be sooo late for dinner," she warns.

"I know," he whispers into her ear before licking around it and kissing her neck one last time. "And I really am starved ... for you and for a good thick steak."

She turns to face him, cupping her breasts and holding them up toward him. "Then why don't you have a piece of me now and save the rest for later?"

He takes her into his arms again and guides his mouth to her breasts. He kisses her tender flesh and then licks around her nipples before finally closing his lips around each nipple, sucking and nibbling. Her head falls back as she arches her back and thrusts her breasts up into his hungry kisses. She feels as if she is about to climax before they struggle apart.

"We should get ready and go," he says.

She nods and adjusts her clothes, popping her tits back under her top and smoothing out her skirt. She watches as he dresses, his silk boxers making a handsome tent as he adjusts his erect cock underneath. A pair of slacks and a sport shirt come next and he is ready.

They have dinner at a small little restaurant nearby. When they are shown to their table, she invites him to sit next to her in the booth and is disappointed when he declines.

"Why not?" she asks.

"Well, if I sit next to you, I won't be able to keep my hands off you and there isn't all that much privacy here," he explains.

She frowns and shrugs her shoulders. They sit facing one another and talk, ordering drinks and dinner. Partway through the meal he feels something on his leg and realizes that it is Amy's foot. She has slipped off her shoe and is running her toes up along his leg.

"What have we here?" he says amused by her playful action. He reaches down and takes hold of her foot, tickling the underside and making her laugh.

"Derek!" she squeals. "People are watching!"

"And you're lucky I'm so hungry," he says, letting go of her foot and attacking again his filet. Two bites later, she still hasn't retrieved her foot and he feels her toes rubbing gently over his swollen crotch. He glances over to see her picking at her dinner and looking over at him, measuring his reaction. Her impish smile is intriguing and brings a grin to his face. Her toes are outlining the length and breadth of his cock, stroking him gently back and forth. "You are so lucky," he says.

"I am, am I?" she answers with a cheeky grin.

"You are," he replies. "Because if I were a lesser man, I'd be leaping over this table and attacking you on the spot."

"But what if that was what I really want you to do right now?"

He feels her press her toes more firmly against his crotch. The devilish warmth of her grin and the pressure from her toes is electrifying him, spreading a vibrating desire through his body.

"Hmm," he growls. "You are so gonna pay for this."

Her toes glide up and down along his hardened shaft. "And I can tell already that I am just going to love this payback."

The rest of the dinner goes much the same; she teases him and he makes some sort of lusty threat. With each flirtatious comment or gesture, with each seductive glance, with each salacious word, the sexual tension between them grows. They are oblivious to the glances of the other patrons, many obviously curious about this older man and beautiful young woman. The older men would look over enviously; the older women would glance over jealously. But that attention went unnoticed as they feed each other bites of dessert and flirt shamelessly.

Leaving the restaurant, they pause by her car. She leans back against the side of it as he approaches. He rests his hands on the edge of the roof and bends toward her. They are so very close but the only thing that touches are their lips, and shortly thereafter their tongues in a kiss that grows from soft and tender to deep and penetrating.

"God, I love the way you kiss me," she says breathlessly as he cants his head back.

"When a girl has such a great set of lips, she'd better get used to getting kisses like that," he grinned.

Once inside the car, she turns to him. "So what would you like to do? Go sightseeing? Go dancing? Go home and fuck?"

"Wow! What a choice!" he chuckles at the options she has suggested. "Hmm. We can do some sightseeing maybe tomorrow or Saturday ... and we are definitely going to do the latter at some point this evening ..."

"Oh, yeah," she says teasingly. "You seem pretty confident."

"I am. Completely."

"Confidence is pretty sexy."

"But what I would really like to do is stop someplace where we can dance together," he says.

"What kind of dancing? Line? Swing? Club?"

"Any place where we can move together to the music."

"Hmm. I think I know just the place."

She starts the car and drives to a club not far away. It is early enough that the crowd isn't too huge or drunk, yet the dance beat is loud and driving. He follows her inside and they wedge into a table near the dance floor. It takes only a couple sips of her drink and a favorite tune to blast from the sound system for her to take his hand and pull him up to dance.

"Let's see those big city moves, Handsome," she teases.

"Let's see if you can keep up with me," he replies.

The music is hard and the beat is sexy. In no time at all they are moving together, writhing with the sweaty bodies, their eager bodies bumping and grinding against each other. He lets his hands wander over her body, touching her, teasing her, caressing her. He smiles when his fingers glide over her breasts and find that her nipples are nearing a state of perpetual hardness. He toys with the stiff little tips and feels her grind her ass harder against his crotch. When they turn to face each other, his hands trail down over her ass, cupping her firm cheeks underneath her skirt.

She is doing much the same. Her hands feel his tight buns and grip them. When he turns away, her fingers locate his cock and rub against his still hard member that is snaking down the leg of his slacks. When she actually grabs him, he glances over his shoulder at her and turns back around to face her. She keeps her grip on his cock and shakes and wriggles her body seductively. Their actions are the closest they could come to having sex while still wearing all their clothes.

When the music changes to something with a Latin flavor, they don't stop. In fact they don't stop until much later when they are both winded and sweaty and need a drink. They sit close together at their little table, sipping their drinks and cooling down. It is impossible to talk so they communicate with little gestures, winks, and nods. They even steal a couple of kisses.

Just as the music shifts to something a little softer and romantic, they have chilled enough so that he takes her hand and leads her back to the dance floor. While the others are shimmying and shaking, he takes her into his arms in a formal dance position. She giggles as they begin to move slowly around the dance floor, navigating through the crowd and managing to avoid getting stepped on. Just as at the restaurant, while they dance the teeming crowd around them seems to melt away. All that matters is having their arms around each other and the adoring looks of desire in their eyes. When the song ends, he kisses her and leans toward her ear.

"I'm ready to go now. Are you?" he says just loud enough to be heard.

She nods. They go back to their table to take care of their drinks and she picks up her purse. The cooler outside air is refreshing and they hurry to the car, pausing only twice for a kiss. When they reach the car, she hands him the keys.

"Take me home, Derek, and have your way with me," she says in her sexy Texas drawl.

He helps her into the car and hustles around the driver's side. They lean together for a long deep wet kiss that lure their hands into fondling each other.

"I want you so bad, Derek," Amy says. "I want you to make love to me so much."

He doesn't speak. He can see the wanton desire flooding her eyes and hopes that she can see the same in his, because he surely feels the same way. Fortunately they aren't far from home. She gives him directions and they take off. When his hand isn't working the gearshift it is caressing her thigh or slipping between her legs to brush against the damp panel of silk covering her pussy. Her hand never strays from his lap, her fingers stroking lightly along the length of his long hard cock. Soon they are in her apartment and the door is closed and locked. She steps toward him and he takes her face into his hands, stroking her cheeks with his thumbs.

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers