The Visitor

Story Info
Cheating wife gets more than just phone sex.
2.5k words
3.77
35.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You just got out of the shower and put on your bra and panties. You look in the mirror thinking of last night, the phone call and how you came like a slut for your Master. You slowly caress your breast and take a deep breath remembering how he said he would suck and kiss them and then fuck them, cumming all over you. One hand slides down your bare body to the hem of your panties and your delicate fingers slide inside. You feel the soft hair of your pussy and then let your finger guide over your clit. You shutter, wishing he was inside you, fucking you. Driving his cock into his slave, his cunt.

Suddenly you hear your husband calling you from the front of the house, "Baby, I'm leaving. The kids are off to school. See you tonight. And I'm sorry I had to work so late last night. I'll make it up to you. Bye."

"Bye." You shout back to him from the open bedroom door. You smile, thinking you weren't sorry he was late. You go over to the night stand and open it and reach back inside and pull out the vibe you used last night. He was so rotten, making you use it on yourself and then ordering you to lick it clean. You put it between your breasts and turn it on. The hummmming causes you to close your eyes, to take you back to the first time he took you, raped you, used you. How afraid and yet excited you were. If he only knew the slut in you wanted it, needed it, begged for it. How he pushed you to the floor of his office, forced your skirt up. You bring the vibe up to your lips and kiss it. Just as you kissed his hard stiff cock that day. Maybe you really planned it. After all you were wearing thong panties that made it very easy for him to push them aside for that meat monster of his.

The vibe moves down over your lace covered tits and down your stomach. Maybe you have a little time to fuck yourself with it.

The door bell rings and brings you out of your lustful dreams. "Fuck, who can that be?" Quickly you put on your short robe and tie it and go to the front door. Again the bell rings, more demanding it seems, over and over again. Making you angry. You look thought the peep hole and let out a little cry. "HIM!" You mind seems to be shouting 'Go away, no not here.' but you slowly open the door.

"Are you alone?" he asks, the man who raped you, owns you, loves you. Standing there in white shirt and tie and dark pants, as if ready for work. "I said are you alone?"

"Ah, yes. Yes, but you can't be here. Please go away."

"Let me in slut. You know you need me as much as I need you. I came hard last night hearing you moan and telling me how you would suck my cock. Now I need you. I watched him leave. You are alone, and I need you. I need your cunt. Now let me in before your neighbors see or do you want them to know what a slut you are?"

You open the door all the way and he pushes you aside and grabs your by the wrist, tight squeezing it. "Where is your bedroom?"

"Down the hall. Please. We can't. You can't."

He pulls you down the hall, half dragging you to your bed room. His eyes get big when he sees the vibe on your bed where you tossed it to answer the door. Grabbing your shoulders he turns you to face the bed. "Sooooo, my lovely cunt, you were thinking about us too. Did you use it yet? Was it in your hot pussy?"

"No. I mean....... No."

Reaching around you, he unties the robe and then hands on your shoulders pushes it down and lets it fall to your feet. His mouth goes to your bare shoulder. Kissing it as a hand cups one of your full boobs. You lean back into him, knowing you can't fight him, that your body is his for the taking. You try one last protest, "Master, we can't. We both have to be at work. What will they say?"

"They will keep their mouths shut. You will call in sick and I will say I have a breakfast meeting to go to. Damn, I love these beautiful tits of yours. I wish we had time so I could fuck them and cum all over them. You know how I love that. The feel of your flesh around my hard cock." He brings the other hand up and now squeezes both mounds. You can feel your nipples getting stiff.

He moves back and you stand there, listening as he undresses, afraid to move. Knowing he takes pleasure in stripping you. You wait for his naked body, his stiff prick to touch you. When it does, when it rests against your ass you again lean back. His property. His body to use and fuck. He unsnaps the front closure of your bra and then cups your naked tits. Playing with your nipples, pulling, pinching, rubbing them. Kissing your neck and then your ear.

"I'm going to fuck that hot pussy of yours. I want to feel it tight around my cock draining my balls of cum till my seed drips down your legs." He turns you and presses on your shoulders so you sit on the bed. His cock stands straight out, the head large and red. Grabbing the back of your head, his hands pulling your hair he pulls your face to it. You open your moist lips, red lipstick still slightly damp as he pushes his cock into your mouth. He is beyond the mood for soft foreplay, the loving touches and kisses. He is in need of you, your mouth and pussy. To drive his hard cock into you and reward you with his cum. You bring your hands around him, digging your fingernails into his naked ass and let him fuck your face. You leave your lipstick smudged up and down his shaft, feel the tip of his cock hitting the back of your throat. Slightly gagging you, but you know not to complain. Not when he is in this mood. Once you did and he spanked you so hard you had trouble sitting for two days.

You look up at him, his eyes closed, his face twisted in lust and desire as he fucks your mouth. He knows you don't like it when he cums in your mouth, but you let him when he needs to because he is your Master and your boss and lover.

Suddenly without warning he pushes you back, away from his wet cock and on to the bed. Dropping to his knees he pushes his face into your silk french cut black panties, kissing your wetness that has soaked them. Your hands grab the sheets, the bed still unmade and your fingers dig into them as he pushes the soft material away from your slit and replaces it with his tongue. Licking you, kissing you, fucking you with that sweet mouth of his. Sucking on your clit, you raise your ass from the bed and cry out, "Ohhh, yess, eat me. Yesssss."

You feel fingers invade your moist folds and along with his lips and tongue push you closer and closer to your first cum. Your hands go to his head, his hair soft and your push him tighter to you, wanting him to take you, to eat you, to fuck you with his mouth. Your head begins to move from side to side as the fire in you reaches the point of desire that only he brings to you. You cry out as you cum, soaking his face and the sheets, "Ahhhh. Yes...Oh God. Fuck.......Yes."

He rides the waves of your organism lapping you like a puppy. You relax, breathing hard, exhausted by his attack on you. But you know he is not finished. His needs are yet unfulfilled and soon he will be fucking you like the whore slut you are. You feel him slowly move up your body, kissing and licking his way till his mouth slides over one of your mounds and he sucks on your breast like a baby. You gently hold him as he kisses and licks and sucks first one and then the other. Putting his teeth around each nipples and pulling to it pops from his lips. He licks the cleavage between your soft breast and then makes wet circles all around the right one till the circle gets smaller and smaller and again he is pulling on your stiff nipple.

He moves up, kissing every inch his lips can touch, your chest, throat, neck, arms and then your face and then lips. His tongue invades your mouth as it did your pussy. You push your tongue into his mouth holding him tight pressing your body to his, feeling his hard stiff cock against you. Knowing soon it will be in you.

Moving to his side he pulls you around so you are now laying full length on the bed and his eyes explore you and his hand rests on your moist pussy sliding a finger up and down your swollen lips. "Damn all I could think of after last night is getting here and fucking you. I'm going to enjoy this. Remember the first time? Well this is going to be rough and hard like it. I need you. I need your cunt bad. You are my slave, my cunt slut baby."

He raises up and rolls his body onto yours, and you feel his weight and the tip of his cock as he guides it to your hole. With just the tip touching you you push up trying to get it into you. He laughs, "Yes you are hot for a fuck aren't you? Tell me. Tell me what you are and what you want."

Looking up into his face, all pride gone, no thought of your husband or anything else you tell him what you are, "I'm your fuck slave, your bitch. My body is yours Master, to fuck and use. I want your cock. I want you to fuck me, to use me, to hurt me, to take and rape me and love me. Fuck ME!!"

He shoves his stiff thick cock into you all the way, hard and fast. You let out a scream but the pain and then the full pleasure of his body and yours becoming one is all you can want. He drives it hard in and out of you, fucking you like a whore, driving his long hard cock deep into you. You feel his balls slapping against you your fingernails leave marks on his back as his bites your shoulder. You are making love like wild animals with only the need to satisfy the wildest instincts. He drives it into you, the bed seems to bounce, your cries as your let out your breath each time he reaches deep into you and his grunts and moans fill the room. The sheets are getting soaked with your juices, his lips on your neck, sucking, leaving his mark. You meet each thrust with your own, wanting him to fill you with his seed.

You cum and then cum again as he rides you twisting body. Meeting his needs with yours. Then you feel him push deep and stay, knowing he is about to explode, to fill you with his cum. You hold him tight your lips near his ear, "Yesss. oh fuck, cum baby, cum Master, Please CUM IN ME."

The throbbing inside you seems to engulf you very soul as he explodes. Holding each other tight, not wanting this to end. You seem to black out for a few seconds and when you open your eyes he is still laying on top of you, his cock still in your wet dripping pussy. He raises up and looks into your eyes, "Ohhh, wow baby. I needed that bad. I could fuck you all day." He leans down and kisses you, his tongue again invades your lips. You return the kiss with passion holding his body tight. Your legs now wrapped around him, gently moving your body to rock and feel the cock of your lover your Master in you. Slowly, as if it is a sin, a crime, he slowly pulls out of your pussy. Laying now beside you his hand on your leg, "Ohh, fuck that will teach you to tease me over the phone like that. The phone fuck was good, but this is great." He laughs and so do you.

"I wish we could stay in bed all day."

"Me too, but we can't. You better call into work. Roll over so I can play with your hot ass as you call in." You roll over onto your side and feel his hands caressing you as you dial work and tell them you are not feeling good and to tell the boss. They say the boss isn't in yet, but had called and said he was meeting someone for breakfast. You smile as you know what he eat for breakfast. His hand are now between your legs and sliding along your slit. You push back causing them to enter your dripping pussy.

You let him finger you for a while enjoying his touch and wishing you could get him to spend the whole day with you. He pulls his fingers out and you hear him sucking them and then he rolls off the bed. You lay on your back looking up at him, your hands cup your tits in an offering. He smiles and says, "Nothing I would love better then sucking on them right now, but I better get going. Remember we will be making that business trip next week. You did buy the outfits I asked you to didn't you?"

Blushing, even after what you just did, you say, "Yes. I did. They are so naughty and I will love wearing them for you. I will be your pussy girl the whole time. I can't wait."

He dresses as you lay there, one hand touching your slit, fingering yourself for his enjoyment and yours. He goes to the bathroom and finishes getting ready. On his return you have the vibe buried inside you. With your eyes on his, your hand moving it in and out, "I will be fucking myself all day, thinking of your cock Master."

He leans down and kisses your lips. "My sweet pussy girl. You have my permission to do that. Call me at lunch and get me off." With that he turns and leaves, the only sound in the room is the vibe as it fills the void he left.