The Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand up and grabbing my clothes, head to the bathroom to tidy up and collect myself. Never, never had I experienced anything like that. It was like being sucked directly into a totally nasty porn, but even more.

Returning to the living room, Kevin and his girlfriend are still on the couch. I'd seen a side, hell, several sides of him that I had never suspected. A total badass, a sexual control freak, and now this. He looks like a guy nursing a sick and injured kitten. So gentle, so careful. And there's no mistaking the emotion in his eyes as he looks down at the exhausted, abused girl in his arms.

I clear my throat. "So we're still on for poker Friday night? Here? Usual crew?"

"Yeah, Friday night. Sure."

I nod, pulling on my coat, slipping into my shoes. My hand on the front door latch I turn back. "Um... will she be here? Like tonight?"

Kevin nods, "Yes, I believe she will be." He's smiling and looking slightly evil again.

I'm surprised when I glance at the girl and she is looking straight at me. Her eyes are red rimmed, she must have been crying at some point, but that enhances the colour, making them seem very green and almost glowing. I nod a bit awkwardly to her.

Just as I turn I away I notice a smirk, a knowing smile that Kevin cant see and she gives me a long, slow wink. As I close the door behind me I'm left wondering just who is in control of this D/s thing.

12