The Visitor

Story Info
They were battling for control.
3.2k words
3.64
38k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 11/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well Buddy I really hate to have to bother you again! I know this must seem like it's getting to be...a really bad habit.

But I figure it's for the best that you hear about this from me. Instead of one of those sexually frustrated nosey old biddies that live across the hall from me...

I had just gotten out of the shower and I was drying myself off; when I heard someone ringing my door bell and banging on my front door like a freaking nut.

As I slipped into a pair of leisure pants and pulled a tee shirt over my head. I yelled out, "I'm coming; I'm coming, hold your freaking horses,"

But whoever it was! Just kept pounding on my fucking door, and it was really beginning to piss me off.

When I finally got to my front door and yanked it open. I was going to give this impatience son of a bitch, a piece of my fucking mind. But what I saw standing there... made me suck in my breath instead!

What a sight, what a beautiful fucking sight. This old broad didn't look anywhere near her age, and she has a body that makes men turn their heads and their mouths water.

She has a figure that women haft her age are envious of, and a body that puts most girls college girl's to shame.

At one time she must have been absolutely beautiful. But now she has the slightly harden look of a cheap street corner hooker.

But Man, she's still stunningly attractive and very, very seductive and sexy looking and she knows it! Like all attractive women she knows how to use her sexuality and good looks to get what she wants.

Maybe it's because of her black blank emotionless shark like eyes. But she also has this way of looking at people and intimidating them... And she knows that too, and she uses it, to get what she wants.

Consequently, this old fuck tart is used to getting exactly what she wants, when she wants it!

My Good God Man let me tell you. My heart began pounding in my chest. The moment I laid my eyes on her, my blood started surging through my arties making my pulse race, and my cock throb.

I could tell this horny old bitch was in heat too. Because she was deliberately posing like a high heeled hooker leaning against a lamp post on a Friday night, waiting for Johns.

She had one arm up over her head with her hand against my door jam. She had her other arm slightly bowed out, with her hand resting on the side of her hip.

Her long lovely well toned muscular legs were spread shoulder wide apart.

As I looked her over from head to toe

It was easy to see that she was dressed, to entice and tease. She had her long dyed jet black hair hanging down over her shoulders. And she was wearing way too much makeup around her emasculating black eyes.

She had on the skimpiest; lowest cut, shortest red fish net tank top that I've ever seen. It barely covered her full all natural breasts. I could almost see the tops of her large bumpy areolas. And the stiff tips of her swollen nipples were poking through the thin red net fabric of her tank top.

Needless to say, I got quite a view of her ample cleavage and the playboy bunny that she had tattooed on her mouth watering left tit.

Her midriff and naval were left uncovered and that made another mouth watering sexually stimulating sight.

She was wearing a gold chain around her narrow waist, with a tight short hip hugging black leather mini skirt that barely covered the tops of her thighs.

She had a pair of red fish net stockings on her long lovely legs that matched her tank top. And she was wearing a pair of bright red fuck me, stiletto high heels on her feet.

But what really caught my eye and got the blood flowing into my dick, making it harder and harder by the second was her mouth...

She had dark ruby red gloss lipstick on her full plump heart shaped lips, that make them moist looking. And she was deliberately chewing her gum with her mouth slightly opened, like a cheap cum sucking slut trying to get the taste of cock out of her mouth.

She kept moving her lower jaw up and down, and from side to side in a tight little circle, occasionally sucking her lower lip into her mouth and scraping her bright white upper teeth over her full soft looking lower lip and then she'd dart her tongue out and run the tip of her tongue over her bow shaped upper lip.

She was blatantly looking me over and letting her eyes linger on my stiff swollen dick. The old whore seemed quite pleased with herself. Because of the effect she was having on me.

While she was ogling my cock, she continued to chew her gum with her mouth partially opened moving it, up and down, and from side to side, in that tight inviting little circle.

Occasionally she'd lick up the little droplets of drool that were seeping out of the corners of her mouth down unto her chin with tip of her tongue.

What can I say Buddy? This old bitch's mouth, reminded me of a plump wet cunt. Consequently; I just stood there frozen stiff, fantasying about sticking my dick, in this old slut's mouth and fucking her face.

Then she looked deeply into my eyes and ran the tip of her tongue over her upper lip again as she said vulgarly in her deep sultry voice,

" Well Stud, are you going to invite me in? Or are you, just gonna keep standing there like a freaking idiot... gawking at me. With your mouth hanging open. Trying to fuck me with your eyes?"

Her erotic sexually stimulating enticing words snapped me out of my sexual trance. I replied stupidly, "Huh oh yea. Come on in, Bunny. I've been expecting you."

I was so mesmerized by her beauty and sexuality. That I didn't notice her put down her huge black pocket book inside my doorway.

As your Mother brushed by me; I turned sideways in my doorway to let her in. And she deliberately rubbed the back of her hand across the end of my dick.

That sent a wicked thrill through my body that ended up in the head of my pulsing pecker making it tingle and twitch.

Your Mother walked slowly walked into my living room, swaying her hips from side to side as she went in. She stood in the middle of my living room posing with her hands on her hips for a moment.

While she was looking around, she was nodding her head up and down. Then she said sincerely...," Stud you've done a nice job fixing up your condo. But it's a little too masculine, for my taste."

I was grateful for her compliment. But what I was really enjoying was the view of her back.

I could see the scorpion that she had tattooed on her shoulder. I could also see the top of the large tramp stamp, that she had tattooed just below her waist, over her obviously firm shapely ass, and the backs of her long beautiful well toned muscular legs.

Being an ass and leg man I couldn't help myself. My eyes became glued on her beautiful nicely shapely ass cheeks and the backs of her perfect legs.

When Bunny finally turned around and faced me. I sucked in my breath as deeply as I could. As I exhaled I managed regain some of my self composure.

Then I asked her as calmly as I could, "Well Bunny what finally brings you here?"

She looked directly into my eyes as she answered, "Stud, there's something I want to talk to you about."

I grinned at her devilishly, as I answered her with a question, "Oh really! What's that Bunny?"

She was still looking into my eyes as she asked blatantly, "Are you fucking my daughter in-law?"

"Oh Come on, Bunny! What makes you think that?" I replied,

She grunted loudly as she cleared her throat and said, "I can tell that little gold digging slut, is getting laid! And I know she's getting it pretty fucking good too."

I grinned to myself; at the unintentional compliment that she gave me.

Then I asked her with a slight chuckle in my voice," What's matter Bunny, are you jealous?" I paused for a moment to let me my words sink in.

Then I continued saying, "Because you're not getting laid enough? "

Your Mother's eyes got wide as she hissed angrily," Screw you prick."

I was grinning at her, as I replied with a chuckle in my voice, "Sure Bunny, anytime you want. "

Your Mother was glaring at me angrily as she said," Don't get smart with me, you prick."

"Okay, okay." I said, "Now what makes you think she's getting laid..."

Then I minced her as I cleared my throat and continued saying, "Hmm, so fucking good?"

Your Mother was still glaring into my eyes. Trying to intimidate me as she said knowingly," Because that smart assed, bitchy little cunt, that my son is married too, is walking around all the time smiling and humming ... to herself. Like a woman that's being completely sexually satisfied."

She paused for a moment. Then she frowned as she said sarcasitily," That little bitch is even being nice to me and I know she can't stand me!"

Then your Mother sucked in her breath deeply. As she exhaled she continued with, what she was saying," Anymore then I can stand her!"

I was trying to keep from laughing as I asked her," How do know it's not your son that's banging her brains out?"

Then I couldn't help myself and I broke out laughing.

Your Mother looked at me and frowned as she said disgustedly, "Look Stud that's not funny. I know my son a sexual dude. Because he's just like his porky Father!

Neither one of them care about sex. Even when they do manage to get it up, they would rather be out playing golf! Then home fucking there wife's"

I was grinning at her seductively as I asked her in my best devilish playful voice, "Oh really Bunny, do you want me to help you with that? "

Your Mommy seemed shocked, by my suggestive comment.

When I stepped closer to her, she really seemed to be taken aback and sucked in her breath. She was still starring into my eyes as she stepped backwards.

Your Mommy was breathing heavily and glaring into my eyes, as she continued to chew her gum seductively, and breathing rapidly through her partially opened mouth. And she seemed to be seeping more and more drool out the corners of her lips.

Man as I looked into her Mother's eyes and at her face. I couldn't help wondering, if her cunt was as moist red and wet as her mouth was.

But Buddy it was oblivious that your Mommy wasn't used to being around anybody that wasn't afraid of her.

So I took another step forward towards her. Then I asked her in my huskiest manliest sexist male voice," Bunny tell me..."

I paused for a moment letting my words sink in and penetrate deeper into her brain.

Then I continued asking," Why are you really here?"

"I told you why." She snapped with a tone of nervous excitement in her slutty voice,

Then she asked with that same nervous excitement in her deep sultry sexy voice," Why..., why do you think I'm here?"

Then she took another step backwards pressing her self against the wall.

I moved in even closer to her.

We were only inches apart. We were so close. I could feel her body heat and smell the exotic intoxicating perfume that she was wearing.

We were so close. I could hear her heart beginning to pound in her chest. And I could hear her breathing getting heavier and heavier by the second.

I put my hands on the wall beside her shoulders and bend over her, until my mouth was only a fraction of inch away from hers.

I could see that she was starting to tremble, but I didn't know whether her reactions were from sexual excitement, or fear.

I figured to myself! What the hell. I'll take my chances.

So I sucked in my breath. As I exhaled I blew my warm peppermint tooth paste smelling breath into your Mother's mouth.

Then I stated, "Bunny I think you're a horny old Jewish cougar that wants to suck my cock and get laid!"

With that said. I reached over and brushed your Mother's surprisingly soft dyed jet black hair to the side with my finger tips.

Your Mother seemed to regain her composure, and she sucked in her breath deeply making her chest rise.

As she exhaled she blew her own warm cinnamon smelling breath into my mouth. Then she replied confidently in her smug vulgar slutty voice," Hmm what do you think I am stud?

Then she paused for a moment. Then she continued to say,

" ... some fucking twenty dollar bimbo? That you picked up on some street corner!"

I looked into her now lust filled eyes as I grabbed her full rubbery soft left tit with my right hand and squeezed it.

She sucked in her breath and groaned loudly, "Aaaaah fuck, who the hell, do think you are? "

Then I pinched the tip of your Mommy's nipple, causing her to innately jerk her hips forward against mine.

But she didn't try to remove my hand from her tit.

She just replied in her smug self assured voice, "You're the biggest most presumptuous prick that I've ever encountered"

I stated cockily in my low husky manly voice, "And you fucking love it... don't you?"

She didn't respond. Your Mommy just stood there staring into my eyes, breathing heavily through her opened mouth. While I twisted the tip of her nipple

I took my other hand off the wall and run my finger tips down her arm, over the side of her hip. I flattened my left hand, with my palm against the side of her leg.

As I rubbed my palm across the side of your Mother's thigh, she got wide eyes and I could feel her beginning to tremble.

She was really starting to shake as I rubbed my hand down the side of her leg, across her thigh, up the inside of her other leg.

I covered your Mommy's wet lips with mine. As I caressed the soft moist flesh of her inner thigh, your Mother darted her cinnamon tasting tongue deeply into my mouth.

She began trembling violently as I slid my hand up under her short tight black leather mini skirt. Then I cupped my hand over your Mommies panty covered cunt.

When your Mother felt my hand covering her warm moist twat; she tilted her head back, pulling her mouth away form mine gasping loudly, "Ohhh Fuck... Aaaaah," as she jerked her hips forward pressing her pussy firmly into my hand.

As I teasingly brushed my lips back and forth across hers; your Mommy closed her lust filled eyes and pressed her lips tightly against mine.

When I slipped my tongue between her parted lips into her mouth, she sucked on it and lifted her arms up around my neck, pressing herself against me.

I took my hand off her tit and put it on her ass and pulled her towards me. My other hand was still between her soft warm moist thighs on her cunt.

Good Christ Man; I loved the way your Mother's tits molded themselves against me, with her stiff pointed nipples poking into my hard chest, while she hungrily sucked on my tongue.

All the while we were kissing passionately; your Mother was wildly uncontrollable pumping her hips back and forth, dry humping her self against my hand.

We were so hot for each other, that we were tongue fucking each others mouth.

I'd slip my tongue into your Mother's warm wet sucking mouth, as I pulled it out; she'd push her tongue into mine, then I'd suck on your Mommy's tongue.

All the while we were doing this. I had my hand between your Mothers' legs sliding my hand forward, and then pulling it backwards over her smooth panty covered twat.

Holy shit Man it was so freaking exciting feeling the moisture that was seeping into the crotch of your Mother's panties, as I rubbed my hand over her panty encased cunt.

She was shivering and her whole freaking body was vibrating passionately. As she forced her tongue back into my mouth and swirled her tongue around mine.

The next thing I knew she reached down between us and slipped her hand under my leisure pants, and grabbed my dick and began stroking it, jerking me off.

When I felt her hand on my cock, I began working my hand under the crotch of her panties.

As I slide my thick middle finger inside your Mother's hot wet twat, she tightened her arm around my neck. Then she pulled her mouth away from mine and laid her head on my shoulder.

She was breathing so hard that she was panting," Hmm, hmm, hmm," as I finger fucked her warm wet hole.

Man I knew your Mother was going nuts. Because she began nibbling on my ear lobe and biting and sucking on my neck; while I exploded the inside of her wet fuck hole.

As I pushed another finger into your Mother's tight slot, she began moaning and pumping her hips rapidly against my hand while I played with her little fun button.

Then I began rubbing my finger tips over that bumpy stop on the front wall of her snatch and rubbing my thumb over her little pink pearl at the same time.

She pulled her kissing sucking mouth off my neck saying, "Oh God Lover Boy, that feels great, Please don't stop. Oh God Lover Boy, don't stop, I'm going to cum any second."

I looked into your Mommy eyes and watched her eyes cross and roll back into her head, as she close them. Then she tilted her head back and closed her eyes tightly as her orgasm over took her.

As your Mother came the muscles inside her cunt began contracting around my fingers, and her pussy juices flowed into the palm of my hand.

End of Part One

Well folks I hope you all enjoyed reading part one of my story, The Visitor

Now dear readers, I want you all to, please take the time to give me five stars, and leave me a comment and tell me what you liked or didn't like about my story.

However, that's besides that pesky grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

I know I stink at that stuff.

However, I do proof read my stories repeatedly, trying to find as many of my spelling and wrong word mistakes as I possible can, and correct them.

I also use the tools on my Microsoft Word Processor trying to eliminate as many of my grammar and punctuation mistakes as I possible can and correct them too.

Thank you again for reading my story.

BigCarl/The Dirty Old Man