The Visitor

Story Info
He watches as his girlfriend is taken.
801 words
3.75
62.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Polo
Polo
14 Followers

The phone rings at 11:03pm. I buzz him in.

You and I look at each other, unsure of how to feel or what to expect. A minute passes. 11:05pm. I open the door to find him standing there. He smiles and brushes past me, making his way to the couch, to you. “Eme”, he says. “We finally meet.”. I disappear into the kitchen and pour us some drinks. You flirt with him. You’re nervous, but I can tell by your voice that you’re very very hungry.

He’s perfect – 6’, 195lbs - a nicely chiseled body; late 30’s. He looks every inch the guy that you’ve fantasized about. He’s clean-cut, Spanish – very dark, masculine, wearing tan khakis and a white polo shirt. There’s an athletic grace to his movements.

He reaches out to shake my hand, giving me enough of a squeeze to make me grimace. He tells us that he just left his co-workers at the bar. We sit around and drink and talk for a while, our new friend inching closer and closer to you with each sip.

He turns to you.. “You are absolutely beautiful”, he says He gets up and walks over to you. He sits down beside you, caressing your shoulders. He asks you to stand. He moves behind you and draws you to him.

He kisses your neck, letting you feel the warmth of his breath. You look off into some distant, inner dreamscape. He puts his lips to your ear and whispers. You rest your head against his shoulder. You break into a bright smile at something he says.

I’m invisible to the two of you. He’s kissing your body, licking from your neck up to your ear, your head tilted back, showing your pleasure.

He reaches into your blouse and begins touching your breasts. His tongue traces the outline of your ear, whispering. I can make out only a few phrases: “….make you feel so good…”, “…deep inside…”, and, as he slides his hands down …. “…your pussy”.

He massages your clit. You close your eyes and bite his lower lip. You turn toward him and put both arms over his big shoulders. You stand high on your toes.

You turn to look at me. The blush is gone. I’m seeing a young woman who has found what she needs. He takes your hand and brings it to his pants. I can see the interest on your face as you feel his hard cock. I’m stunned, in shock from a sort of sensory overload. Your pleasure is now my pleasure.

You reach down with the other hand and unzip him. You drop to your knees and undress him. You bring your lips close to the thick mushroom head. You touch it and start to draw the length of it inside your mouth. I feel an electric surge move through my body.

He picks you up in his arms and carries you to the bedroom.

He undresses you, slowly. “Hold these”, he says .. handing me your clothes. I’m frozen, unable to move. I watch him place you on the bed. I watch him bathe you in kisses. I watch him push his tongue inside your wet pussy. I watch him tease you … ease into you. I watch his thick cock disappear inside. He kisses your lips, your forehead. “Tonight you’re mine”, he says .. as he begins to move in .. and out.

You look over at me, glassy eyed. You feel the weight of his strong body down upon you. You’re pinned beneath as he fucks you, crossing over into that sweet spot where resistance turns to surrender. Your mouth is pressed against his hard shoulder - your saliva mixed with his sweat.

“Ohhhhh”, you cry. “Ohhhh, god .. yes”…

I’m standing at the doorway, my hard cock in my hand. My entire being is trembling…

The room is drunk with passion. His every thrust has you grunting and moaning like a wild animal. I walk to the bed, lean down and kiss your lips.

He stops for a moment. He just looks at you. He smiles. He knows just what to do .. how to use this moment, this ache he’s aroused in you. He looks into your eyes and brings his face down within an inch of yours, giving you the sweetest, most gentle kiss.

He whispers to you. “Cum with me”, he says.

“Ohhhhh”….

He says something in Spanish, then cums inside you.

Your body explodes in a violent orgasm, shaking the bed. I put my cock to your lips, filling your mouth. I climb into the bed and hold you. We don’t even notice as he dresses and slips out of the apartment. Hell.. we never even knew his name.

God how I love you…

Polo
Polo
14 Followers