The Visitor Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grayshade
grayshade
423 Followers

"Uh, yeah..." I said. "Too sexy for her own good." I answered, remembering too well how sexy my fifteen year old daughter looked in her new dresses and shoes. Then a flash of memory of Jennie giving head to the unknown dude next door.

"I could tell you felt proud of her." Paula said.

"Well, yeah, but hell..." I said trailing off.

"She has a great body that she didn't even know before today." Paula said in a matter-of-fact tone of voice.

"She reminded me of you when we were dating." I lied to my wife.

"Oh, Jack." Paula said as she slipped below the sheet to take my cock in her mouth.

Paula went down on me almost as well as Jennie had done to the dude this afternoon. She sucked my cock silently, knowing Erika was only a few feet away in her bedroom. Paula sucked my cock quietly and I stifled my groans of pleasure at this unexpected blowjob. Maybe Paula had some vicarious thrill at letting our teenage daughter dress up like a streetwalker today. Maybe she was right that she could get Erika to come down off her psychic high of looking like a piece of ass before her sweet sixteen birthday party. Whatever the reason, she was giving me a great blowjob tonight, which with all the next door action today running through my head, was a great relief even though I had jacked off once earlier. I was surprised to feel Paula going deep on my cock as she reached a hand to knead my balls while she sucked me off.

"Paula." I whispered as she deep-throated me for the first time in years.

She raised her head off my cock and I heard her say from beneath the sheets: "I might buy those same dresses and heels just for you. Now that I know you like them so much."

That's when I came, even before Paula could get back down on my cock.

"Ooooh, Jack!" She said excitedly but quietly in our bedroom. She licked my spilled jizz from my thighs and balls where it had shot out in a torrent of pleasure as I imagined not Paula but my daughter Erika in the dresses and heels I had seen this afternoon.

I laid there spent and in shame. My next door neighbor's daughter, some pretty boy, and my own daughter. Images that made me come while my wife blew me. After awhile, I finally slept.

Sunday morning came and I was in the kitchen with Paula. There was no conversation or intimation of what happened yesterday with Erika or our sex from the night before. Erika came downstairs for breakfast in her shorts and flip flops. I was hoping for a return to normal family life and there was no discussion about dresses, shoes, or the sweet sixteen party which made me breathe a sigh of relief.

I went out to get some items from the hardware store and had an uncomfortable (at least from my side) encounter with Bob and Barbara Carson in their store. I had a hard time making chit-chat with the parents of the girl next door whom I had secretly watched expertly fellate the unknown visitor yesterday afternoon. I drove back home with the bag of bolts and washers and air conditioner filter on the empty front seat next to me. As I pulled close to our driveway, I saw Erika talking to Jennie and the long-haired guy on the lawn that separated our two houses. Erika and Jennie were animatedly talking as the guy stood close but inattentive to their conversation. I was nervous at this interaction for obvious reasons.

When I pulled into our driveway and exited the car with my purchases, Erika called me over. "Oh, crikey." I thought to myself. But I walked over to the the trio and Erika grabbed my arm, leading me into their small circle.

"Hi, Mr. K." Jennie said with a sweet smile. She was wearing a tied-off halter top and gym shorts with flip flops below her long, shapely legs.

"Dad, this is Zoran." Erika said excitedly pushing me towards the dude with long hair standing on the grass with the two girls. "He's from Slovenia!" Erika said pointing to the dude.

I reached a hand out in greeting and Zoran took it with a weak handshake. "Hullo." He said with a European accent.

Zoran was just under six feet tall and his long brown hair was fluffed and covered his forehead in bangs, the long strands framing his girlish face and falling on his shoulders. I'm pretty sure that he was wearing eyeliner and perhaps light lipgloss on his pouting mouth. He was wearing a shortened cutoff t-shirt that bared his waist and navel and he had a small gold ring pierced through his belly button. He was wearing a tiny pair of spandex girl shorts that bulged with his giant package tucked beneath the tight material. His long legs were completely shaven or waxed (whatever), I noticed, and his feet were covered in old-school Converse sneakers without socks.

"Dad, he's a model!" Erika shrieked as she looked up at me.

Jennie and Zoran laughed at my daughter's star-struck excitement.

I saw Jennie look me in the eye after I gave the dude another once-over and I immediately felt that she knew I had seen the guy naked on the Carson's deck yesterday and maybe that she knew I watched her blow him while my wife and daughter were out shopping.

"Zoran's taking a semester at my college while he does some modeling in the states." Jennie said by way of introduction.

"Hey, that's great, Zoran." I said and nodded to him with a smile.

"Jennie invited me to go the mall with them, OK, Dad?" Erika asked excitedly.

I knew I didn't want my daughter to enter the orbit of Jennie and Zoran but how could I say no politely in front of them after her enthusiastic emotion at being included in their circle. "Yeah, I guess that's OK. Just be back in time for our early Sunday dinner." I said dully.

"We'll bring her home safe and sound, Mr. K." Jennie said brightly, giving me a wink as she took Zoran's arm in hers and the three of them walked away to the Carson's driveway where Jennie's old Toyota was parked.

I watched the retreating troika and studied Zoran's rolling buttocks in the tight shorts. "What a great ass he has." I said to myself. I didn't even look at Jennie or Erika as they climbed into the car.

I entered the house through the driveway entrance and saw Paula standing at the window watching Jennie's car leave the driveway. "She's going to the mall with Jennie and some model named Zoran." I said desultorily, dropping my hardware store bag on the floor.

"Will she be home in time for dinner?" Paula asked.

"Oh, yeah. Jennie said she would make sure." I answered, heading to the 'fridge for a glass of iced tea.

"So we have some time, then?" Paula asked me brightly.

"Huh, yeah." I said pouring a glass of tea into a glass.

"Jack. Come upstairs. I want to show you something." Paula said in a whisper.

"OK, be right there." I said as I gulped the iced tea. I climbed the stairs tiredly and found Paula bent over in Erika's closet. "Oh, no, don't tell me she found something bad in Erika's room that requires parental discipline." I prayed to myself.

Paula retreated from the closet holding the red platform sandals that Erika bought yesterday. "We take the same size." Paula said excitedly, holding the shoes by the loose ankle straps.

I stood blankly looking at my wife.

"Don't you want to see them again?" She asked me excitedly.

"Uh, yeah...wait, what?" I said dumbfounded.

"Jack, I'm going to put these on and then you're going to make love to me." Paula said as to a simple-minded child.

"Oh,h-h-." I said, finally, realizing what she had in mind.

Paula moved quickly with the shoes dangling in her hand as she raced to our bedroom. I followed her slowly and when I entered, she was already pointing her left foot into the rakish angle of one shoe. She buckled the sling strap and quickly shod her other foot. She stood up and tried to balance herself with one hand against the corner of our king-size bed. "Hey, what d'ya think?" She asked me with her eyes as big as saucers in the mid-afternoon light of our bedroom.

I focused my eyes on the shoes. Paula's pretty feet and red-polished toes were bared atop the scarlet platform sandals. Her ankles were strained to stay balanced in the high shoes and she looked magnificent. Fucking magnificent, I corrected myself. "Paula..." I stammered to express how great she looked.

Paula pulled her t-shirt over her head and threw it in a corner. Then she unclasped her brassiere to lay her breasts bare and tossed it aside. "See anything you like, Jack?" She asked saucily. Then she unzipped her shorts and rolled them below her hips, kicking them to the corner to join her discarded t-shirt. She turned in the heels to show me her ass in a red thong panty that perfectly matched the color of the high heels. Paula was still an attractive woman to me after all our married years and her body was still slim with only a hint of belly fat. Her breasts had grown and stayed big and heavy after having Erika and her ass was a picture of nice, plump roundness.

"If you want to fuck anything in here, just wake up and come over here." She said, as she giggled at my dumbstruck paralysis.

I ran to her and grabbed her. We dropped on the bed in a heap of limbs and torsos as we tussled and made out on our big bed. "Paula. You look so fucking hot." I whispered as I necked her and felt her breasts with both hands.

"Get out of your duds, Jack." She whispered as she threw her legs in the air to show off the scarlet stripper sandals. Then she rolled her thong panties down her legs and kicked them into the air to land on the floor.

I began unbuttoning and un-belting myself as I kept my eyes trained on Paula's legs and feet in the platform shoes. "Paula...she's going to know." I said as I lowered myself onto the bed to make love to my wife in my daughter's stripper shoes.

"It's worth it." Paula said as she spread her thighs for me to climb between them. "You know, Jack, these are awfully sexy shoes to wear. No wonder she was so excited." Paula said and it was weird for both of us to be speaking about our absent daughter and the sexy shoes she had modeled for us only yesterday afternoon.

She grabbed my shoulders and we kissed deeply. Paula reached down to handle my cock, now hard from her sexy display and my turned-on state, and guided me to her pussy. I entered her easily and we made love in a passionate but "married" way and after I had climaxed, not sure of Paula's orgasm, I felt bad about leaving her unfulfilled. I rolled off her and played with her clit. She immediately came to attention and again raised her platform-shod legs ceiling-ward.

"Make me come." She said between clenched teeth as I played with her. In a short while, she was breathing deeply, then sighing, then groaning as I rotated her clit with my thumb and forefinger. We both ogled her feet in the sexy shoes as I diddled her. "Oooh, fuck, yes!" She said more loudly than normal (released with our daughter out of the house) and she began to shiver and thrash as I played her to a good, sound finish.

We both collapsed together on our bed then. "I'd like to try that white dress on, too, but I know I would stretch it out of shape. Then the jig would really be up." Paula said dreamily into my chest in post-orgasmic relaxation.

I should have thought about Paula's luscious body in Erika's tight white mini-dress but my mind brought up the image of my own daughter preening around in it yesterday instead. That was followed by a quick flash of Zoran's cock laying across one of his hairless thighs, then the mental image of Jennie going down on the beautiful dude. I started to get wood and Paula felt it against her naked thigh.

"Jack!" She said excitedly.

"I think I can go again." I said as I maneuvered Paula for a sideways spoon fuck.

"Jack?" Paula asked slowly. "Do you want to try...you know?" She asked hesitantly and pushed her haunches against my hard cock.

"What's got into this family?" I thought to myself as I took my cock in my hand and aimed it at Paula's ass. "You know I want that, baby." I whispered as I pushed myself against her asshole.

"Oh, gawd..." Paula hissed as I entered her gingerly. "Fuck me there." She said as she grabbed a pillow and took a corner in her mouth to stifle her pleasure-pain moan as I got past her protective ring. I let my weight lean forward against her as my cock slid into her tight asshole. "Oh, oh, oh, fu-u-c-c-k." She muffled into the pillow as I went deep in that secret cavity.

I couldn't remember the last time Paula let me fuck her in the ass. But the shoes and Erika's sexiness yesterday had liberated both of us, it seemed. I slowly fucked Paula's tight ass, stealing glances down her legs to see the sexy shoes again and again. I got one arm under her torso and the other arm across the top of her so I could handle my wife's heavy breasts. The feel of her soft, billowy breasts and the tight grip her asshole had on my cock as I slowly pumped her was the best thing I could remember us sharing for a very long while.

"Yeah, fuck my ass." Paula said, when I pushed her over to lay on her stomach. She raised her hips up in a half-point kneeling posture as I climbed up on hands and knees to fuck her deeply.

I could feel myself beginning to lose control as I slid my cock deep in Paula's ass. "Oh, baby." I moaned as I buried myself in her bottom.

Paula pushed herself back against my advancing cock. "Yeah, come in my ass, Daddy." She said in a voice I had never heard before.

I grabbed her hips and felt myself pulse my seed into the darkest part of my wife. "Oh, Paula." I said simply as I went limp from coming in her ass.

We collapsed together and I withdrew myself from Paula's asshole. "We need to do that more often." Paula said in a dreamy state.

I lay there hoping she would remember that promise. Then I dozed off.

It was sometime later when I was awoken. "Jack!" I heard Paula yelling to me from downstairs. "We have company." She yelled up the stairwell.

"Great." I said sarcastically to myself as I got dressed after my incredible afternoon romp with Paula. I quickly dressed and washed my face to get awake and went downstairs. I heard excited conversation emanating from our kitchen. I stood in the entryway and saw that Erika, Paula, Jennie and Zoran were laughing about something as they sipped and held glasses of iced tea in our bright kitchen.

"Hey, Mr. K." Jennie said in greeting upon my appearance.

"Dad, Jennie and Zoran are way cool." Erika said in amazement as she moved her eyes from me back to Zoran.

"Did you know Zoran is a model, here from..where was it, Zoran?" Paula asked with her own eyes widened at his incredible beauty.

"Slovenia." Zoran said with a quick smile. He was looking more animated himself now that he was the center of a wider circle of attention than when I had met him earlier.

"Yeah, Erika introduced us earlier. Nice to see you both again." I said, trying to be cool with this weird mix of people whom I had either fucked (Paula), voyeur-ed upon (Zoran and Jennie), and erotically visualized (my own daughter, Erika).

I had to concentrate not to ogle Zoran's immense package in his tight girl shorts as he stood against our 'fridge. But I did manage to steal a few glances at his beautiful face as the women continued talking about the Mall and shopping for dresses and shoes.

"Hey, look at these!" Jennie cried as she pulled a pair of platform sandals from one of the bags on the countertop.

"Dad, those are the exact same shoes I bought yesterday!" Erika screeched when Jennie held the scarlet platforms over the bag.

"Wow." I said as calmly as I could, imagining Jennie wearing those monster heels in her thong bikini. I quickly looked at Zoran who was smirking as he sipped his iced tea.

"See, I told you. That's what girls wear nowadays." Paula said in a self-satisfied tone to me. She gave me a smirking glance, both of us knowing we had just fucked twice with her wearing the same shoes.

"They're hot." Zoran said quietly from his stance against our 'fridge.

"I bought them yesterday." Erika said proudly, looking right into Zoran's eyes.

"They're hot." Zoran repeated, returning her stare.

I silently wished that Erika was not seeing the gigantic bulge in Zoran's small shorts. It was evident that she had developed a crush on the Slovenian model. "Did Erika think about sex?" I wondered to myself as I kept a close eye on my daughter's face. I glanced over at Paula and caught her stealing a glance at Zoran's crotch in the tight shorts. I felt a pang of jealousy when Paula's eyes traveled up to look at Zoran's face.

"Why don't you stay for dinner, Jennie, Zoran?" Paula asked brightly, rousing herself from her moment of ogling the beautiful male model.

"Sure, Mrs. K." Jennie answered for both of them. "But Zoran is a vegan. I'm not, though." She laughed.

"I can whip something up for everyone, vegan or carnivore." Paula said kindly.

"Jennie and Zoran, come up to my room so I can show you what I bought yesterday." Erika piped up excitedly.

The three young people left and trudged up the stairs to Erika's room. Paula and I stood in the kitchen. "Wow, he is something...unusual." Paula whispered after they were gone.

"You can say that again." I answered in as nonchalant a voice as I could muster, recalling his youthful, exposed cock from yesterday's sunbath. "I'm not sure I like Erika being around those two. They're much more...advanced than she is." I said.

"Jack, really. Get over everything." Paula said as she began rummaging in the 'fridge for dinner provisions.

We prepared the dinner, mostly silently, maneuvering around each other in the kitchen. Paula pushed her ass against me when I came up behind her to get salt from the counter where she was working. "Hmmmm." She hummed lowly, which reminded me that I had fucked that same ass just a few hours ago. Finally, everything was ready. Paula went into the family room and called upstairs where the sound of music was thumping from Erika's room. "Dinner, guys!" She screamed.

I heard the giggling tumult of the troika coming downstairs for dinner. I turned around to see that Jennie was wearing the brilliant white stretch dress that Erika modeled yesterday, paired with the giant red platform shoes that matched Erika's. "Holy fucking Kee-rist!" I exclaimed in my head. Jennie's more mature body was poured into the dress as though it was painted on her. As with my own daughter yesterday, the thin white material was practically see-through and Jennie's tits were pushing the material to its breaking point it seemed. The twin mounds of her breasts were easy to outline in my mind's eye and I was certain that I could see the brown circles of her areolae beneath the taut white spandex. Her nipples were prominently poking out a quarter-inch against the strained material. The hemline of the short white dress came just low enough (and not by much) to cover her pussy, which I was certain was unencumbered by panties so she didn't have a panty line.

"I lent her my dress." Erika said excitedly. "It's hot on her, isn't it?"

"Now that's the way to wear a dress." Paula said admiringly.

"Very nice, Jennie." I said and quickly turned to fuss with things on the kithen counter to keep my eyes off the sexpot from next door.

When we sat down to eat, Paula asked, "Zoran, no purchases for you today at the mall?"

He picked at the salad we prepared for him and said in his mild accent, "No. I wear dresses for work."

The girls giggled. Paula and I looked at each other quizzically.

"Oooh." Paula gasped. "Are you an androgynous model? I've heard of those." She asked leaning forward across the table the better to hear the quiet boy's response.

"Yuh." He said, taking a forkful of lettuce into his pretty mouth.

"Zoran can do female shoots or male shoots." Jennie piped up. "He's famous."

"Mom and Dad, you should have seen him in my dress." Erika said looking over at Zoran and smiling broadly.

grayshade
grayshade
423 Followers