The Vixen Chronicles Ch. 08

Story Info
A hot threesome with a hot wife.
1.5k words
3.96
28.2k
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir Edward
Sir Edward
142 Followers

I instructed my wonderful submissive hotwife, Vixen, to go off on a sexual adventure with a delightful couple I know. She was required to write about it. This story is the result, and there is not one word of fiction in it, everything is true. Ask her yourself:

I was very anxious to meet with the two of them. I had met with them before for sexual encounters, but this time was different. Normally we would just get together at their house and start playing almost immediately. This time, however, they had a plan for me. Something to lead up to our evening of heated play. Something to prime me and get me ready the sexual frenzy that was to come.

Chris told me to wear tight jeans and a sexy top and that they would be taking me out first. Having already obtained approval from my husband, I did as they said. I arrived at their house ready for my date at about 6ish. We kissed, he squeezed my tits, and he told me to go into the bedroom and drop my pants. "Well alright!" I said eagerly. Thinking that we were going to get a little play in before we left for our date. He took out of his pocket a 4" pink vibrator and then showed me the remote control. He said for me to insert it in pussy to "test" it out. It felt wonderful when he turned on the remote. They had just bought it that afternoon specifically for this occasion. He asked me to try to sit down with it in. Ouch! Not quite too comfortable being that it was made of a very hard plastic. He told me to try and just place it horizontally between my lips then with the most buzzy part of it directly on my clit. Yes! That worked out fine. My tight jeans held it in place nicely. He said I would need to leave that there the whole time while we were out. I pleasingly obliged.

I drove my car, Christine in the front with me, and Chris in the backseat with his handy remote. I rubbed my hand on Christine's thigh as we were driving. Chris would turn on the remote from the backseat and I would squeal with pleasure.

At dinner he buzzed me while I was at the soup bar. I refrained my squeals at that time since we were in public, but it sure did make me smile! We then went to play pool at a local bar. Chris said he likes pool almost as much as he likes sex... and believe me, I KNOW he likes sex! As I bent over the table to make my shots, they would buzz me. Sometimes Chris had the remote, and other times Christine did. I squirmed with delight. I think it actually helped my game! We placed wagers on the games. I won a game and my wager was a full body massage. Chris won another game, and his wager was for me to lick Christine's ass! My cunt was dripping with excitement in anticipation. The intermittant vibrations on my clit added to the sensation. They teased me with the remote throughout the evening. I saw an old friend at the bar and as I was talking to her, they buzzed me again! I wondered if anyone could tell. I wondered if they could see the lust in my eyes, or even more, could they smell my pharmones I was SURE I was releasing. I was in heat! I wanted sex.... I wanted to go back to Chris and Christine's house and get naked very soon! I sat on Christine's lap at the bar. Chris turned on the remote and she could feel the vibrations through my jeans. I think she could feel my dampness too!

We got back to their house and got cozy on the couch to watch some nice juicy porno movies. Christine and I slipped out of our jeans and put on oversize tee shirts with nothing on underneath. We began to gently touch each other's bodies. Christine was between Chris and I on the L-shaped sofa. He too began to touch her body. We did this for a while, not really rushing anything. Christine went over to check the computer adjacent to the couch when she found my husband online. He had set up this meeting for us and was eager to catch the action on their webcam. My husband and Christine had a lot in common in that they both loved to watch their spouses being pleased sexually. Chris was a lot like me, we both loved to fuck hard and rough, and we both enjoyed being watched. He grabbed my legs and pulled them until I was flat on my back, legs spread. He then dove in and began to lick like their was no tomorrow. His tongue flicked hard and fast with such expertise. He also had a little vibrator that he placed on his index finger. He used this to tease my clit unmercifully. I was squirming beneath him, thinking that I could take it no more when the first wave of orgasm overtook me. He didn't stop his prodding and pleasing as I came. My pussy was convulsing wildly, muscles clenching and releasing. I squirted on his face and hand. Oh but the couch I pleaded. He said don't worry and just kept at it. Christine was watching from the computer chair with a smile. And I knew on the other end of that webcam, sitting at a computer in Maine, was my wonderfully kinky husband enjoying the same.

Still on the couch, Chris then told me to get on my hands and knees. I eagerly obliged. He then took his fully erect, extremely large and hard cock and smoothly but forcefully guided it into my pussy. Oh God Yes! I had been waiting for that all night! He glided it in and out of my slick cunt. Each thrust stronger and harder. I am one who loves a power fuck and damn did he give one hell of a power fuck!

Chris then asked Christine to come and join us on the couch. She did so without hesitation. As she layed on her back, I plunged my tongue into her primed pussy. As I licked her lustfully from between her legs, Chris positioned himself above her head and forced his cock into her mouth. His large cock filled her mouth as my tongue invaded her cunt. He then motioned for me to get the pink buzzy toy that I had enjoyed earlier and tease her ass with it. She began to protest, only to find her words stiffled aggressively by his cock. I teased her tight asshole with the toy, entering occasionally with only the tip of it. Bringing the toy out and circling the puckered area, I would again ease it ever so slightly into her bottom. As the toy advanced further, he motioned for me to pick up the finger tip vibrator. This I would use on her clit as I had felt it on mine. As the two battery operated toys invaded and pleased her body, Chris reached down and aggressively kissed me. I could feel that lust and animalness in his kiss. Her body was bucking and squirming with pleasure. She came as he continued to fuck her face.

After a while, my husband had to sign off to take care of some business, so we decided to take the action into the bedroom. Christine and I layed down on the bed first and began kissing. Her naked body pressed against mine so tightly that I could feel her heart beating, our arms wrapped around each other, lustfully caressing. The passion and excitement was intense. Chris watched us girls fondling one another as he stroked himself to complete erection. Damn did he have a nice cock! And he knew exactly what he wanted to do with that cock. He asked me to position myself at the bottom corner of the bed, on my hands and knees, ass facing him. He stood between my legs, bringing his penis to the perfect heighth and position to bury his cock into my awaiting pussy. He slammed his cock into me repeatedly. With each thrust I could feel his balls smacking into me. My hanging tits were being jostled roughly, bouncing forward with each pounding of his hips against my ass. His cock touched me so deeply and so aggressively that I soon found myself in another wave of orgasms. I could feel my cum running down my leg. He too found himself nearing climax so he told the two of us to kneel down on the floor with our mouths open and wait for his cum. The first spurt came out of his cock and nearly hit me in the eye, I tried to reposition myself so I could catch it in my mouth, he then turned and gave Christine some of his load, getting it on her check and chin. He turned back towards me and I did manage to catch some in my mouth and he finished with the last drip being given to Christine. I then turned towards Christine and licked his cum off of her chin and then kissed her deeply. Happy and satisfied, the three of us climbed up onto the bed. With Chris in the middle and us two women on his side, we lay there contentedly basking in the afterglow.

Sir Edward
Sir Edward
142 Followers