The Voice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
La_Reina
La_Reina
44 Followers

"Why is he here?" Shya pointed at the stocky man with her shotgun.

"Cowardice," someone yelled.

Shya smirked. She switched her shotgun for a glock, courtesy of her lover, and aimed at a housemate next to the stocky man. "Save your housemate." Shya cocked the gun so that the stocky man knew she wanted him to jump in front of the bullet. She pulled the trigger. The bullet hit his housemate in the head. The stocky man quivered and shook. She saw him start to move, but couldn't finish. "You're useless to us." She shot him in the head and once in the chest making sure he died.

"Anyone else for cowardice?" Another man was pushed in front of her. "Save your housemate." Shya did the same thing. She cocked the gun and just as she pulled the trigger the man pushed his housemate out of the way and the bullet hit him in the arm. She smiled and the house of Tronics clapped and whooped it up. "Bandage his arm. Welcome back brother." The man felt pride. She could see it in his eyes he was afraid no more.

"You," Shya turned to one of the biggest motherfuckers she had ever seen. "You think you don't have to follow directions. Is that right?"

"No ma'am."

"You think because you're a big motherfucker I won't kill you."

"No ma'am."

"You're size ain't shit to me if you can't follow fucking orders. Who do you hate?"

"That fuck Paul."

Shya grew annoyed. "Which fucking Paul, asshole."

"Rodriguez."

"Why?"

"Because he thinks he's a smart ass. He doesn't listen to reason and he needlessly causes drama. He's on a power trip. He ain't shit."

Shya nodded. "Paul come here." Paul stepped forward. "Give Mr. Big Shot an order."

"Lick my fucking boots," Paul sneered. Big boy looked at Shya who just waited. He narrowed his eyes and looked at Paul's boots. They were filthy, covered with grime, and probably shit. He got down on one knee and licked his boots.

"Keep licking big boy," Shya commanded as she addressed her house. "You have a chain of command. I do not want to hear every fucking problem you have with your leader. He says jump you say how fucking high. He says jump in front of that train you better fucking do it. He says lick the dog shit from his boots you get on one fucking knee and do it. Got that."

Shya waited for every head to nod or look of affirmation before continuing. "Big boy, punch Paulie as hard as you can in the chest."

"Huh," Paul said. Big boy wasted no time before he stood up, cocked back, and slammed his meaty fist into Paul's chest with a resounding crack. Paul flew back and hit the wall. He slumped and from the cave in his chest she knew he was dying. He sputtered and blood bubbled from his lips as he tried to take in breaths.

"Leaders. If your subordinates do not respect you how can they follow you? Your brothers and sisters lives should mean more to you than your own. They are not expendable. You are. You give an order they will follow it, but you better be damned sure it was the best fucking order available at that time. They will die for you. You cause any senseless deaths and I will make sure your death is a painful one. We are smart. We are Tronics. We aren't some fucked up thugs. And any leader who forgets that can die like Paul here." Shya turned and Paul hiccupped twice and stayed still. Shya looked at Big Boy who nodded his own approval.

"Who are we missing," Shya was sure that there will be someone who wasn't here thinking they could get out of being at this mandatory meeting for whatever reason. There was silence and she was almost impressed until someone stepped forward.

"4 of our boys were arrested last night."

Shya blinked, 'Arrested? When did the Tronics start getting arrested?' "For what?"

"Public disturbance."

Shya laughed. She could not believe that the Tronics clout had gone so low. She turned to Jesse and he walked down the stairs. She could feel the anger emanating off him. She took a step back and let him lead. As always Jesse was straight to the point. "Where?"

"Metro station. The-they wouldn't let me post bail." The thug lowered her head sure she had failed and Shya knew she was scared.

Jesse nodded his head almost as if he was having an internal conversation with himself and the outcome wasn't good. "Okay."

Shya went up the stairs and hopped into the shower. She let her clothes fall onto the bathtub floor as she quickly scrubbed the dried blood and gore from her body. She quickly toweled off and put on a pair of jeans, combat boots, and another wife beater. She holstered the gun at her back and slipped on an authentic samurai sword. She walked down the stairs as Jesse turned to her. The crew that was coming with them had already been picked.

Big Boy was smiling feeling that he had been upgraded to guard duty. Really, it was because he was level headed, big, and proved he could take any order even the most degrading one.

Red, aptly named for the color she loved to wear, had headphones on. If you weren't paying attention you would think she was listening to her IPod. Red was always connected to some system and even now she was getting the schematics for the Metro Station just in case shit went south.

Marquis was another hacker. He was your conventional nerdy looking type. He grew up on the wrong side of the tracks until the Tronics took him in and gave him a laptop. He had been loyal ever since. He would stay in the car while the rest went in.

Jesse made sure everyone had a laser rifle; standard issue for the Tronics, except Shya and he each had a Samurai sword. Jesse caressed his and knew the Triads wished he didn't carry it. He didn't give a fuck. His father gave him both of those swords and he would always carry one with him at all times and was honored to have Shya carry its twin.

Shya entered the Metro station beside Jesse. The whole police station stopped and stared at them. They heard rumors she was back with Jesse and the whole sordid story of what happened. They also knew that that new gang that was trying to get into the Syndicate had left the area, but wasn't gone for good. Jesse was the strong, quiet type so Shya stepped up to the counter and looked at the officer.

"I want my boys."

"Bail money."

Shya withdrew her pistol and laid it out on the counter top. All the officers froze. They were at a pinnacle. They still had to uphold the law, but Shya was calling each and every one of them out. She glanced around the station as she felt her crew get into formation to protect her back. No one withdrew a weapon yet, but it was getting close.

"I was just joking with you." Shya turned her head to the side not smiling. "Peters. Lead the Tronics over to those boys."

Shya followed Peters and knew her crew was still on high alert. She heard an angry whisper as she walked down the hall. "What the fuck, Henry? You scared of 4 Tronics. We have a station full of people."

"You didn't see her eyes. You didn't see death staring at you begging you to make a move. So get the fuck off me."

Shya turned to Jesse who heard it too. He smiled and she smiled back before turning back to Peters. He led them to a holding cell and turned the key in the door. There were only 5 people in the cell. Shya stepped back so the 4 members who looked impressed, but also scared that their leaders came and got them, could exit the cell.

"I want to be a Tronic," came the lone voice of the person left in the cell.

Shya turned to him. "What makes you think you're good enough to be a Tronic."

"I whipped your boys. All of them." Shya turned to her crewmates who shrugged and agreed they got their asses handed to them. She turned back to the man. "I don't need a thug. We have enough of them."

"I know how to get to Jon." Shya turned away not caring or knowing who Jon was. "Most call him the Voice, because that's how he controls everyone: through just his voice."

Shya stopped. Her back was still to the man. He knew he caught her interest. "Why should I trust or believe you."

"Because I have nothing else. I have no affiliation. My wife left me to whore herself out for some investment banker. I'm at rock bottom and just need a place to belong; to matter."

That's how everyone who joins with a gang gets in. They have no where else to go. Besides Shya had a score to settle. "I don't care about the Voice," Shya lied. "He's no more. I had my revenge. You lie to me. I cut off your balls. You steal from us. I geld you. You don't pull your own weight I'll cut off every appendage on your body."

"You're toes are appendages," Jesse said quietly reminding the man she didn't just mean fingers, ears, and cock.

Shya turned to the man. "So I pray that you're lying to me, trying to gather information on the Tronics, and conveniently forgot the order your leader told you to do. I pray so that I can rip you limb from limb, bathe in your blood, and sleep peacefully that night. Come on."

The man hesitated and Shya cocked her head. It was too late to turn back now. He stood up and the officer let him go. Shya turned to the officer who looked green. "You look hungry. Have a family?"

The officer gulped thinking she was threatening him. She shook her head, reached behind her, and felt a heavy hand slap 10 $100's in her hand. "Here. I know the force is having trouble. You keep people in line. You work hard. You deserve it. I expect nothing in return." And she didn't. Not this time.

Shya returned to her home just to kill 2 of the 5 people she got out of jail. There was a new order and things would be different. Everyone dispersed and Newbie was kept under close watch. She retreated to her bedroom and felt herself being pushed onto the bed. She turned just to have Jesse sit down, pick her up, and plant her on his huge cock. His thick meat penetrated her tight folds, pushing deep into her pussy. Her pussy clamped down hard on him and he moaned his appreciation.

"I missed you so much. I will never let you go."

"I know."

As if she weighed nothing Jesse lifted Shya up and down on that thick member until she greedily picked up the rhythm. All thoughts forgotten as she clenched him tightly feeling her pussy slide up and down his cock. His mouth found her breast and he bit the nipple before soothing the sharp sting with his tongue. Her hand entwined in his hair pushing him closer and urging him for more; needing more.

He stood up with her still impaled on his dick and pushed her against the wall. He needed to take control. He slammed himself into her over and over. Her hands clutched his neck and she moved her hips in time to his strokes. His hands were on either side of her letting his weight hold her up. She threw her head back and felt her body coiling tighter and tighter.

"Jesse." She only needed to say his name once. He gripped her hips and pounded harder into her making sure she felt every inch of his cock deep into her chamber. He felt her pussy squeezing him tighter and tighter. He roared feeling his cock engorge and she shuddered. Her body bucked and jerked as her orgasm took her. He finally released his own seed deep into her body, his teeth clamping down on her collar bone. Exhausted he slowly let her slide down the wall.

"Jesse." Shya looked at her King. "I need to kill the Voice."

"I know, baby, I know. We'll kill the sonofabitch." He kissed the top of her head and they stared at each other in the mirror.

Goddess Irina smiled at them and licked the blood off her hand.

La_Reina
La_Reina
44 Followers
12