The Voyage Continues Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake and Jen enter the circle.
7.5k words
4.53
16.3k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

This is the continuation of my previous stories: Voyage into Sexuality and Widening the Circle.

*

Jen was really excited about going to the strip club. She had just come out of the shower and was putting on her makeup, seating naked at Vanessa's vanity. Vanessa had already showered and put on her make up and was now putting her clothes on. She had chosen a short denim skirt that zippered down the front and a thin silky yellow blouse. Once she had dressed she stood behind Jen turning this way and that in front of the mirror. Jen was watching her breasts as they bounced under her blouse every time she turned and she was getting hot.

"What do you think?" Vanessa asked her.

"You look gorgeous." Jen told her and turned around to run her hand up Vanessa's thigh until it disappeared beneath her skirt, "You look good enough to eat. I just wish we had more time before we have to leave."

Vanessa bent down and kissed Jen on the lips, pinching her nipple playfully. "And so do you, Jen darling, but you better take your hand away or Bob and Jake are going to leave us behind."

When Jen walked into the living room, Robert and Jake, as well as Vanessa, just stared at her, taken aback by her beauty. She was wearing a mini-skirt that barely covered her ass, and a black tight see-through top that not only did not hide her areolas and nipples but actually highlighted them. She had applied dark shadows in her eyes and red lipstick on her lips.

Robert was the first one to speak as he got up and took Jen by the arms, "My God, you look absolutely ravaging." He made her turn around and then he said, "We better get out of here before I start tearing out your clothes."

When they got to the club, Karl was outside the door, greeting all his guests. This was going to be a private night, by invitation only, with all drinks on the house. He was immediately mesmerized by Jen and after Robert introduced them, Karl took her arm and led her inside with the rest of them following. Jake had remodeled the club, Robert and Jake had already gotten a tour of the place that morning. Behind the stage, he had converted the dressing rooms and the rest rooms to private rooms, which were right behind the stage, their whole wall consisted of a one way mirror so the occupants of the private rooms got a first class view of the stage and the dancers. The furniture consisted of sofas and low tables giving them a living room atmosphere. Copies of Robert's photographs of the dances adorned the walls.

Karl was leading Jen to the entrance to the private rooms at the other end of the club. Vanessa immediately noted that the place was already almost full, but what struck her was that most of the patrons consisted of couples. She also noticed that most people turned to watch Jen as she was led by Karl, and she was quite pleased when she saw that several people also turned to watch her.

Karl showed them to one of the private rooms and said, "Candy will be here shortly, she will be your exclusive waitress and later Mint and Pepper might come for a while too. Now I have to go back to greet the other guests, but I'll come back later, there's something I want to talk with you Bob."

A few moments later Candy came in carrying an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne. Tonight her outfit, as for all the other waitresses, consisted of black stockings held by a garter belt, a small white apron that covered her front but left her ass cheeks exposed and a necktie that hung between her perky breasts. She greeted Robert and Vanessa warmly, giving them each a peck on the lips and then more formally she greeted Jane and Jen after being introduced. She poured everybody a glass of champagne and stood to the side of the table.

Robert asked her, "Aren't you going to have some champagne?"

"Yes if you want me to." Candy said, although she had sat with them and shared a drink with them, she was trained not to take these things for granted.

Vanessa moved over and patting the place next to her she said, "Come, sit here next to me."

Candy sat between Vanessa and Jen who were sitting in the middle of the couch with Jake and Robert at the end. Robert proposed a toast and they sat in silence watching the other patrons in the club through the one way mirror.

The club was filling up rapidly. Vanessa was surprised by all the women in the audience and she asked Robert, "So, what's with all the women tonight?"

"Well, it's a special night," Robert said, "Karl is thinking of having male strippers once or twice a week and maybe a mixed night so this is the premier."

"Wow!" Jen said, "I'm liking this better and better."

Just then they saw Karl walking in their direction with Pamela and Kathy hanging on his arms and Edward and John following them. Vanessa saw several people turning their heads to look at the two women. Pamela was also wearing a short skirt and lacy white top that highlighted her nipples. Kathy was wearing a pair of skin tight jeans that highlighted her ass and a tank top that left her midriff bare and her nipples poked through the thin material.

After the introductions were made, Candy went to get some more champagne and they all sat down. Jen sat next to Edward, Pamela next to Jake, while Kathy sat next to Robert and John sat at Vanessa's side. Vanessa made sure to leave some room on her other side for Candy.

Just before the show started, Pepper and Mint came to say hello. Pepper was dressed as a school girl, with knee high white sox, a plaid skirt and a white blouse, while Mint was wearing a school teacher's attire; black stockings, black skirt and coat and a white blouse. Both girls gave everyone warm kisses, including Jake, Jen, John and Kathy who they'd just met, and quickly shared with them a glass of champagne before leaving for the start of the show but not without promising to return later.

Karl got on stage and gave everyone a warm welcome and then announced the beginning of the show. Twelve girls walked on the stage as Karl introduced them followed by six male strippers. The later were welcomed by loud cheers and whistles from the women in the audience.

The show started with two girls stripping followed by one of the guys. Then another two girls appeared and another male stripper. Then a blackboard and a couple of chairs were placed on the stage and Pepper and a man dressed in school clothes sat on the chairs. The scene simulated the man-boy fantasizing about the teacher as Mint stripped her clothes off. On the first song she was down to a tiny bra and panties which she peeled off during the second song. For the third song she danced around the stage, bending over and throwing herself on the floor with her legs spread. She was careful to do some of her steps with her back to the audience so the people in the private rooms could get a good look at her.

She was followed by the young man who stripped until he was left wearing only a thong. Meanwhile Mint had continued dancing in the background. The male dancer then went over to Pepper and pulled to her feet, they danced together as the male dancer removed her clothes until she was totally naked. Then both Pepper and Mint knelt at his side and pulled his thong down and his hard cock sprang free. There were loud cheers and whistles from the female audience. The last song, the three of them danced together in an erotic dance, running their hands over the other's bodies.

When they finished, there was a thunderous standing ovation from everybody in the audience. A few minutes later Mint came in, wearing only a thong.

"Hi guys, I just wanted to tell you that I'll be a while before we can come in." Mint said, still a bit short of breath. "We have a lot of requests for some private dances, the three of us."

"I'm glad for you." Robert said, "That was quite a show, very erotic."

Everyone chorused their approval and Pamela added, "That's for sure, all I can tell you is that right here there are four hard cocks and four wet pussies."

"Yeah," Vanessa added, "And would you do a private show for us?"

"Absolutely!" Mint said, "And now I have to go."

The night went on with more shows of the rest of the girls and the male strippers. Candy had kept the champagne flowing and everybody was feeling rather loose. Jen had been kissing Edward for a while, their kisses getting more passionate as the night wore on. The other three couples were similarly engaged, kissing and fondling each other between shows. Vanessa had undone most of the buttons on her blouse and John was happily playing with her nipples. Vanessa meanwhile had been caressing Candy's thighs, getting higher and higher and they had kissed a few times.

Karl walked into the room and Candy shot up from her seat, "Relax girl," he told her, "nothing to worry about." And then looking at all the others, he asked, "So what do you think? Everybody seems to love this."

"Yeah," Robert said, "It's great."

"Especially that show Pepper and Mint put on with that guy." Pamela said.

"Get me a scotch and soda, will you honey?" Karl said addressing Candy.

"So what do you think? One or two nights with just the male strippers, you know, ladies night only, and one or two more nights with a mixed show like this one?"

"Oh I'm sure you'll do great with any combination," Edward said, "specially the mixed night. Just look at the people out there."

"And the ladies night will also be great," Vanessa said, "We would sure come by every now and then, right girls?"

"Absolutely," Pamela said.

"Did you mean what you told me when we arrived?" Jen asked Karl.

"Of course I did, why?" Karl asked her, "You want to give it a go?"

"Yes, I think I would." Jen said smiling.

"What's that all about?" Jake asked.

"Karl said I could come to work here as a dancer any time I wanted," Jen said, "Well I don't know about, working here as a regular Karl, but I think I would like to go out there and strip," and turning to Karl she asked, "If that's all right with you?"

She turned to Jake and asked him, "Would you mind if I did?"

"Honey, you know you can do anything you want." Jake told her. "I'm sure everyone here and out there will love it."

"Of course, you go right ahead, and what about you girls?" Karl asked looking at Vanessa and Pamela, "You know my offer still stands, and I'm sure you'll drive the crowd nuts, especially with those tits of yours Vanessa."

Vanessa hadn't covered her breasts when Karl had come into the room and she had seen him staring at them most of the time. Vanessa was already turned on by the shows and by all the kissing and fondling with John and Candy. Now she looked at Pamela and asked, "What do you say? Shall we go for it?"

"I'm game if you are." Pamela said simply.

"How about you guys, is it OK with you?" Vanessa asked Robert and Edward.

They both nodded and Karl told Candy, "Why don't you show them to the dressing room and find Pepper or Mint, maybe they can help them to choose something to wear."

The three women stood up and Vanessa asked Kathy, "Want to join us?"

Kathy stammered, "Uhh... No, I don't think I'm ready for that." She was blushing furiously.

When the women left, Karl told Robert, "What I wanted to talk to you about is this. I was thinking about doing some videos of the girls, and I guess now I will have to include the men too. Anyway, the idea is to make some videos that we can sell, and maybe a magazine or something with your photographs. I've already talked with some of the girls and most of them are willing to do it. So just think about it and when you have a proposal, give me a call and we'll talk some more."

"Now I have to go and see how your girls are doing." Karl said standing up, "It's amazing, that they agreed to do it and also that you guys don't mind it. Actually you seem quite happy about it."

"Yes we are," Robert said, "And I'll think about what you said and I'll get back to you."

"OK," Karl answered, then looking at Kathy he added, "Too bad you didn't want to strip too, you sure have one hell of a body."

Kathy blushed furiously and muttered her thanks.

As he was leaving Candy walked in with another bottle of champagne, she refilled their glasses and went to between Robert and John.

"And how about you Candy, ever consider dancing out there." Robert asked placing his hand on her thigh.

"I have, but like Kathy, I don't think I'm ready for it yet." Candy said, "I want to do it but I'm still shy."

"But you are practically naked." Kathy said.

"Well, yes, and that was a big step for me." Candy answered, "Actually up until now it was just topless, I always wore a g-string or something. But today Karl said he would like us to wear just the apron. Oh, he didn't push us into it, he said any girl that wanted to, could wear a thong or something, but I decided to see how it felt. But anyway, it's something to walk around half nude and it's something else to go up there and strip totally naked and do all that bending and spreading your legs. But I hope I get the courage to do it sometime, the money is so much better, and God knows I need it."

"Well, the time will come." Robert told her, and then added, "If I ask you to take off your apron while you're here with us, will you do it?"

Robert had already noticed that some of the waitresses on the floor had taken it off and were prancing around just in their stockings and ties.

"I guess I can." Candy said and stood up she reached behind her and undid the knot that held the apron and it fell to the floor, but she sat down quickly.

"And what about you Kathy," Edward asked her, "Would you take off some of your clothes here?"

Kathy nodded and pulled her tank top over her head, and then stood up to peel her jeans off. She stood naked in front of Edward and then sat down and cuddled up to him. She reached for his pants and undid them pulling his cock out.

Karl came on the stage, and motioned the crowd to quiet down, "Well my friends, I hope you're having a good time and enjoying yourselves."

There was a loud cheer from the crowd, when everybody had quieted down again he continued.

"This is really a magic night for me, I wanted to surprise you with what's going to be our next attraction to start next week. On Monday afternoons and Wednesday nights we'll have the male strippers exclusively, and on Thursday nights we will have a mixes show like the one you have been seeing today." Another loud cheer from the crowd, "But tonight I got a surprise myself, three of my customers and friends decided to do a show for all of you. Yes, that's right; three women who are regular housewives will come up here and strip for you tonight. No names, no stage names, so I'll just call them the Three Daring Housewives. And now let's hear it for them."

There was a big cheer from the crowd and the lights dimmed, when the lights came up again, Pamela was at one end of the stage, Vanessa at the other, right in front the private room where Robert and the others were, and Jen was in center stage, next to Karl. The three women were wearing only some tiny bikinis. The crowd cheered again and before Karl got off the stage he spoke into the mike again. "And let's have another cheer for the husbands of these three beautiful ladies who are here watching as their wives take of their clothes in front of you."

A louder cheer and clapping resounded through the club as the music started and the three women began dancing. During the first song they just danced around the stage in their bikinis but people, both men and women were already going over to the edge of the stage to stuff bills in their bras and bottoms. For the second song they took off their tops. And when on the third song they took off their bikini bottoms the crowd went wild. They had planned to do only three songs but the crowd kept calling "More! More! More!" so they ended up doing two more songs totally naked.

During their performance, both Robert and John had taken their cocks out of their trousers and Candy was fondling them while they played with her tits and pussy. Kathy had sucked Edward's cock for a while but then she had sat on it and was actually fucking him when the door opened and Karl walked in. He just stood there watching the three men while in the background, behind the mirror, their wives danced naked in front of the crowd.

"Don't let me interrupt, but this is great." Karl said, "I just think I'll have to add an amateur night," and he closed the door behind him.

As the fifth song played out and Vanessa, Pamela and Jen bowed to the crowd and threw kisses at them, Jake stood up and went over to Kathy. Up until then he had been playing with his own cock as he watched his wife dancing nude. Now Kathy reached out for his cock and began sucking it as she continued riding Edward's cock.

John had pulled Candy down and she was sucking his cock, or part of it to be precise since she could just manage to get the top part in her mouth. Robert had been sucking her cunt from behind when the door opened and Vanessa, Pamela and Jen walked in still totally nude.

Jen was the first to speak, "Oh my God! This was so exciting, I'm soaking wet, I swear I had an orgasm just from dancing out there. But now what I need is..." After looking around she saw John's giant cock and went straight for him."

She straddled his legs and guided his cock into her, she let her weight impale her on John's cock and she gasped as it went all the way in on the first try. The sensation of John's huge cock filling and stretching her cunt, its head hitting against her cervix, was enough to trigger her climax.

Vanessa went over to Jake and pulled him away from Kathy. She pushed him down on the floor and guided his cock into her. Pamela went over to Robert and made him lie down on the couch, straddling his cock. Robert pulled Candy to him and buried his head between her legs.

That was the scene that Pepper, Mint and the male stripper who had danced with them found when they opened the door. The three of them just stood there watching, the young man had his arms around Pepper and Mint's waists. The people of the room were too far gone to care if anybody entered and watched them. One by one they reached their climaxes, and when everybody has quieted down, Mint said.

"Well, I'll have to say that that was a better show than the one we put on."

Pepper added, "We just came by to say that we are still getting requests for more private shows so I'll be another while before we can join you."

"I have a better idea," Vanessa said, "We're going to be leaving soon so why don't you drop by our place after you're finished here."

"It's going to be a while," the young man said, "the way things are going I don't know how late will this end, you know, this being a private party there's really no closing time."

"It doesn't matter," Robert said, "I don't think we'll be getting to much sleep tonight."

"And of course you're invited too, Candy."

"I wouldn't miss it for anything," Candy answered.

Four more women from the audience had gotten on stage with two of the male strippers and they were all dancing nude. There was a lot of groping, especially on the part of the women with the male strippers. They all stayed to watch these women and then reluctantly the women put on their clothes and the headed for their cars. On the way out of the club, several people congratulated the women and shook the men's hands.

* * *

Once at their place, Vanessa suggested they all take a shower while she fixed some coffee, "I have a feeling this will be a long night."

Each couple showered together, Edward and Pamela used the main bathroom while Jen and Jake showered in the guest bathroom and John and Kathy used the bathroom in the basement. Vanessa fixed some coffee and sandwiches while Robert set up a few videos he had made with still photos and soft music to run in the background. They went to their bedroom to wait for Edward and Pamela to come out of the bathroom and take their shower.

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers