The Voyeur

Story Info
He watches BBW neighbor from his apartment.
3.7k words
4.57
45.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For five nights now he had been watching her from his apartment across the street.

The first night had been an accident; his telescope had been aimed towards the stars when he saw a light come on in her apartment. He lowered the telescope and saw her entering her bedroom.

She was dressed so business-like; dark pinstriped jacket and skirt, white blouse, her hair pinned back in a bun.

She released her hair first, shaking her head as she did so. Long auburn locks fell down to her shoulders. She slipped off the jacket and hung it up. She unzipped her skirt and slowly slid it down her hips revealing the conservative white cotton panties she wore. She picked the skirt up off the floor and hung it up in the closet beside the jacket. She slowly unbuttoned the blouse and slid it down off her shoulders removing one arm then the other. She turned around and faced him as she walked towards the hamper and placed the blouse in it.

He had no idea at what point he had become aroused by her. Was it when her hair fell down to her shoulders? Was it when she removed her skirt and revealed her plump buttocks covered by her panties? Or was it when she turned to face him and he saw the mounds of her breasts rise up above her bra? Or maybe it was just how erotic it was to be watching a stranger who was unaware she was being watched. All he knew was that his hardness had become very uncomfortable pressing against his jeans. He wanted to stand up and remove them but was afraid of what he might miss across the street. Instead he unbuttoned them and carefully unzipped. He pulled out his member and sighed in relief, never taking his eye off her.

She reached behind and unclasped her bra. She folded it neatly and placed it on the dresser. He chuckled at how meticulous she was. He wondered what she would be like when she let loose, if she ever let loose. She placed her hands inside the waistband of her panties, running her hands down over her ample hips and outer thighs as she slid them off, leaning over to pick them up off the floor.

He gasped at the sight of her bent over, exposing her fleshy buttocks to him. Unconsciously he touched his hardness and the wetness on the head surprised him. Slowly he began to stroke, feeling his member getting harder, thicker.

She turned around again and walked towards the hamper with her panties in hand. He focused in on her feminine place; neatly trimmed yet with hair, as a woman should be. She stood in front of the window for a minute as if she knew he was watching and wanted him to see all of her; her ample bosom, her rounded belly, her wide hips, her fleshy thighs, her hairy mound. For a minute he feared she might close the blind and his breath caught in his throat, but she didn't. She turned around and picked up the robe that was lying neatly on the foot of the bed, slipped it on and left the room.

He sat there for a minute and imagined what it would be like to bury his hardness in her warmth and wetness. He wanted to bend her over, take her from behind. He could feel his cock sliding in and out of her, faster, harder, rubbing against that beautiful ass. His hands touching those beautiful breasts as they bounced up and down. He wondered if her nipples were sensitive. He moaned loudly and came with those thoughts. He sat there for a minute, spent from the mental and physical activity she had just put him through. He needed to clean up but was afraid he would miss seeing her take the robe off. When logical thought returned to him, he figured she was probably going to go and make something to eat, maybe watch some television. He would give himself an hour to clean up and have supper and then he knew he would continue his vigil.

She shut the light in the bedroom and walked down the hall to the kitchen. She looked over her shoulder and peered back into the darkness of her room. She could have sworn someone had been watching her. She shook her head and laughed at her own silliness. She lived on the 12th floor of the high rise apartment building. Who would be able to see her up here and who would want to make that effort? She knew she wasn't a beauty, not the Barbie Doll most men of her acquaintances seemed to be attracted to. But she was comfortable with herself and, as her mother told her, her "Mr. Right" was just around the corner.

She opened the fridge door and looked inside. She reached for the container with the leftover chicken chow mien and placed it in the microwave. She looked over her shoulder again; still not able to shake the feeling she had had in the bedroom.

She took the warmed food and went to sit in the living room and hungrily devoured it while watching a movie she had seen a dozen times before. When it ended she went into the kitchen and washed the container and fork, placing them on the rack to dry. She wouldn't have dreamed of leaving them in the sink. She liked routine and order in her life. Her friends continually suggested she let loose once in a while but she just smiled at them, agreed with them and then continued to do what she always did.

She turned off the light in the kitchen and headed towards the bathroom. First she brushed her teeth then washed her face; her nightly routine. She smiled at herself in the mirror and said out loud, "You are beautiful and sexy and a worthwhile person." She laughed at herself and her belief in positive thinking, turned out the light and went into the bedroom.

He saw the light come on and quickly positioned the telescope on her window. She had taken longer then he expected and he had been afraid he had missed her. Unconsciously, a sigh of relief escaped his lips as he saw her enter the room. He thought how beautiful she was and he wondered if she knew that.

She untied her robe and slipped it off, returning it to its place at the foot of the bed. He watched her walk over to the chest of drawers and pull out what appeared to be a long tee shirt. As she slipped it over her head he watched her hands glide over her breasts, her tummy and her womanly place. God how he wished they were his hands.

She pulled the shirt down and walked over to the nightstand. She turned on the bedside lamp and then walked over to shut the overhead light. Even through the dim light he could see her, her nightshirt barely covering her thighs. She carefully pulled back the covers and climbed into bed. She reached over to the nightstand and picked up the pocket book lying there.

He watched her as she read, licked her finger when she turned the pages, smiling at different parts. He thought she had a beautiful smile. He saw her look towards the window once and it startled him. No way could she know he was there, but he wondered if she felt his presence. She closed the book and placed it on the nightstand. Sadness enveloped him as he waited for her to close the light but instead she moved her hands under the covers. She pushed them back slightly as she touched her breasts with her left hand. He opened his eyes wide and his breath caught in his throat as the realization hit that she was pleasuring herself. How he wished she would throw the covers off completely but instead he had to rely on his imagination once again as his hand began to stroke his hardness.

She pulled and pinched her nipples, gently at first. She moaned quietly as her hand moved over her breasts. She spread her legs and reached between them with her other hand. She could feel the wetness escaping and was surprised at how aroused she was. She needed to cum so badly. She slipped one finger in then another. She loved the slippery wetness she felt. She rolled her clit between her fingers and the pleasure it created made her squirm and moan louder. She began rubbing harder, faster. She pinched her right nipple hard, as she always did just before she climaxed. She gasped and moaned and screamed and when she lay there after, spent, she couldn't remember cumming that hard before. She looked over at the window again and wondered.

He thought he came even harder this time then earlier that evening. Imagining her touching herself, pleasing herself drove him crazy. As he watched her squirming in her bed he stroked his hard cock. Oh God he wanted her.

He sat there for a long time after the light had gone out. He tried to understand what had happened to him tonight. He was a fairly attractive man, tall, muscular, blond hair, and piercing blue eyes. He had never had trouble meeting women or getting his needs filled, but tonight he had been totally satiated by watching and imagining a total stranger from a distance. He wondered what time she got up in the morning and set his alarm for 6 AM. He got into bed and closed his eyes, imagining how she felt, how she tasted, how she sounded and as he slept his dreams were filled with her.

She turned off the alarm and lied in bed for a few minutes. She could smell the coffee perking in the kitchen since she always set the timer the night before. She stretched out her arms and legs then rolled over on her side and looked out the window. Was it possible that someone from across the street was watching her? Not too damn likely, she thought to herself and headed to the shower.

When he awoke in the morning he went directly to his window. He looked across the street through his telescope and saw an empty bed. He had missed her, he thought disappointedly, but then noticed the robe wasn't at the foot of the bed. Thinking she was probably in the shower, he went to the bathroom then went to make coffee.

She stepped under the hot and steamy water, allowing it to hit her face before she turned her back to it. She squeezed the shampoo into the palm of her hand and began to massage it into her hair and her scalp. She rinsed her hair then placed shower gel onto her bath puff. As she began to soap her body she wondered what it would be like to shower with a man. It was a pleasure she imagined but never experienced. She put the puff down and ran her hands over her soapy, slippery skin. She imagined his hands caressing her breasts, teasing her nipples. As her hand traveled down her stomach she imagined his hands. The thought excited her, aroused her and once again she felt the need to pleasure herself.

She took the hand-held showerhead and rinsed the soap off her body. Streams of soapy water wound their way down her curves, drops of water driping off her already hardening nipples. She adjusted the setting to pulsing and positioned it between her legs. With urgency she had not felt in a long time she pressed it up against her, forcing herself open and allowing the streams of water to stimulate her clit. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly. It only took a few minutes for the orgasm to take over her body. She trembled and leaned herself against the shower wall to brace herself.

She opened her eyes and smiled. "Wow" she spoke out loud, turned off the taps and stepped out of the shower. She dried herself, put on her robe and made her way to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee before heading back to the bedroom.

He watched her as she entered the room. He wondered if she had pleasured herself in the shower as he intended to. She walked over to the window, coffee cup in hand and looked in his direction. It looked as if she was scanning the windows of his building, looking for him. He wondered if she could see him and as he moved the telescope away and looked over at her window with his naked eyes he knew she couldn't. He continued to gaze at her as she sipped her coffee.

She looked over at the clock on the nightstand and turned away from the window. She walked towards the bureau and pulled out a pair of white cotton panties. She held them up and then re-folded them and put them back. She reached into the back of the drawer and pulled out a black thong. It seemed to him that she took her time putting it on, staying bent over longer than necessary, her ass pointed towards the window. Did she know? She ran her hands up and down her cheeks seductively. My God how much he wanted that woman. And he started to plan.

For four more days and nights he watched her, studied her, her habits and tonight he was going to have her. He felt confident that if he approached her on the street she would be suspicious of his motives and possibly reject him. She was not the kind of woman he felt he could sweep off her feet. She was cautious. He wanted to TAKE her, give her an adventure they would never forget.

He waited till 6pm and then entered her building. He rode the elevator up to the twelfth floor and waited in the stair well for her. She arrived at 6:20, just as he had estimated, and he came up behind her, placed a hand over her mouth and told her he wouldn't hurt her if she was quiet. She nodded her head in agreement and he took the key from her and unlocked the door.

They entered the apartment and he guided her to the bedroom. He told her not to turn around and he slowly started to undress her from behind. He reached inside her blouse and brushed his hand over her breasts, teasing her nipples with the palm of his hand. She leaned back against him and he felt her body shudder. He told her he would hurt her if she resisted and she didn't. He undid her slacks and slid them down to the floor, his hand sliding between her legs. He massaged her gently, pressing the heel of his palm against her pussy. Already he could feel her panties getting damp.

She kept her eyes closed the whole time. She knew who he was; he was the man who had been watching her. She didn't know why she knew, but she did.

She leaned back against him as his hands caressed her. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her. He unclasped her bra and slid it over her arms. He looked down at her breasts over her shoulder and she heard his breath catch in his throat. She tried to turn around but he commanded her not to. She took his hands from around her waist and placed them on her breasts asking him what he wanted; "You." he whispered in her ear, "All of you, every inch of you, inside and out." She sighed and he kissed her neck.

He pushed her towards the bed and commanded her to get on her knees. She didn't hesitate. She leaned down on her arms, her legs spread to give him access to her private place, her ass raised in the air. She braced herself to be penetrated. But she gasped in surprise as she felt his mouth between her legs, licking her inner thighs, nibbling on their fleshiness, sucking on them. She pressed her thighs together, holding his face there and he reveled in their softness. He moved his mouth to her pussy, his tongue exploring and teasing. "You taste so good baby." he managed to say before he buried his face between her legs and plunged his tongue deep inside of her.

She rode his tongue like a cock, pressing back against him, squirming against his face. He swirled his tongue over her clit. "Cum, baby ... CUM FOR ME, " he commanded and she did. Her juices flowed from her and he lapped them up like a thirsty animal; licking, sucking, slurping. She cried out for him to fuck her and he did.

He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He wanted to enter her slowly, inch by inch, savoring every minute. He pressed the head in slowly, but the minute it felt her wetness, her warmth, he couldn't hold back. He felt her body jerk as he slammed his cock into her. His balls slapped against her ass and she screamed out her desire. "Oh God YESSSSSSS, " she screamed "FUCK ME ... HARDER.... FASTER, " and he complied with her wishes. He placed both hands on her hips and pulled her back into him as he thrust forward. Their moans filled the air as their bodies shared each other's climax.

He lay on top of her as she collapsed onto the bed. She felt his warm breath on her neck as he nuzzled and kissed her. After a while he rolled off her and she rolled on to her back. They laid there side by side, not saying a word, their ragged breaths filling the air.

She raised herself up and knelt beside him. She kissed his forehead, his mouth, his chest, and a trail of kisses down to his cock. She kissed the head then slowly sucked it into her mouth. She felt as much as heard him gasp. "Oh Godddd, baby, " he whispered and she smiled to herself. She licked up and down his shaft then slowly sucked his balls into her mouth, rolling one then the other around with her tongue. He caressed her hair and told her how much he loved it. She licked his shaft from base to tip then slowly began sucking it into her mouth. She felt it grow as she bathed it in her saliva. He was rock hard in minutes and she continued to suck. He placed his hands on the back of her head and held her there as his hips began to buck towards her, fucking her mouth slowly and steadily. He wanted to feed that sweet, hungry mouth, feed her every drop of his cum.

She could feel her own juices dripping down her thighs and she reached between them to feel the wetness. As she gently massaged his balls with one hand, she rubbed herself with the other, drenching her fingers in her juices. She held her fingers up to his mouth and he licked and sucked them clean. She reached between her legs again, this time massaging her clit in little circles. The more aroused she made herself the harder she sucked. His moaning increased and she felt his body tense at the same time as the pleasure she got from her fingers began to peak.

Cum spurted into her mouth and surprised her. She had never tasted so much cum before. She swallowed and licked, gagging a little at first. She tried to pull away but he held her head in place. "Please no, baby, " he begged "be my sweet cock sucker." and continued to shoot cum into her mouth. He had raised his hips up towards her and she sucked him hard, wrapping her tongue around his cock, her teeth raking gently against him.

She felt his body relax and his hand slid from the back of her head to her face. His hand rested under her jaw as his thumb caressed her cheek. She slid her mouth off his spent cock and looked up into his face. He coaxed her toward him and he gently kissed her mouth. Their first real kiss and once again she smiled to herself.

As he forced his tongue into her mouth, his hand reached out for her breast. He pinched her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He pulled it and stretched and she moaned through their kiss. He released his mouth from hers and kissed her neck, then her chest and with his free hand he brought her right breast to his lips. He rubbed her nipple against his lips. He poked his tongue out slowly licking her nipple in circles.

She reached down and caressed his already hardening cock. She ran her hand up and down the shaft and was rewarded by it getting harder and thicker.

He sucked on her nipple like a child needing to be fed. She continued to stroke him, massage his balls, rake her fingernails up and down his thighs, teasing him. He moaned and unconsciously bit her nipple. She cried out and he gently kissed it.

He couldn't believe how hard he had become so quickly and he pulled her arms till she was straddling his waist, his cock pressing against her ass. "Ride me, " he whispered. She raised herself and positioned her pussy just above the head of his cock. She swayed back and forth teasing his cock with her pussy and vice versa. She looked down as she slowly lowered herself on to his hardness, watching his cock enter her.

She moved up and down faster and faster, side to side. He laid there and watched her breasts bounce up and down, swaying back and forth. She slid off his cock a little and looked down to see his member glistening with her juices. She lowered herself again and rode him hard and fast; feeling his cock buried deep inside of her. He captured her tits in his hands and teased her nipples with his thumbs. He felt her body tense and when they came together, they felt all their energy escape in an instant.

12