The Voyuer - Thandi's Tale

Story Info
Discovering the erotic pleasures of watching.
1.7k words
4.02
16.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early August, swelteringly hot, and I came home late at night. I'd been away for nearly two years at college, spending the summers there as well. I'd take the fall semester off and planning a simple few months at home, relaxing, running, and catching up on all the pleasure reading I'd been missing while I was studying.

My parents and my younger siblings, a brother and a sister, had all left for vacation - anything to dodge the heat. They'd invited me to fly out and meet them on vacation, but I was really looking forward to the quiet time at home. I have a tendency to drive myself pretty hard and though it served me well in school, lots of credits, good grades, it also required that I periodically took the time to just relax and balance the universe.

It was close to midnight when the cab dropped me off at the driveway. I enjoyed the familiar walk up the long curve, watching the house come into view through the trees. The house is an old Victorian, fully restored by my father as his retirement hobby. It's a big sprawling place, with four bedrooms on the first floor and six on the second. It is set on a full two acre lot and it's set toward the back of the lot. There is a detached garage, a gardners cottage, a tennis court and a pool and hot tub scattered over the grounds. I knew I would have the place to myself for a couple of weeks at least and I was truly looking forward to it.

I came in through the front door, reset the alarm system, and immediately headed for one of my favorite rooms in the house, the large turreted tower room on the north side of the house. There room was generally used as a day room, but, to me, it was one of the best places to sleep in the house. The room was a large octagon with vaulted ceilings and a narrow wrought iron staircase to the widows walk that circled the top of the turret. It was furnished with a pair of large couches, several chairs, two incidental tables, and an entertainment system. The five narrow walls facing outward contained ceiling to floor windows, with stained glass borders.

Being the part of the house farthest from the street, it overlooked the lake about a quarter of a mile away and allowed you to see the distant lights of the town that skirted the edges of the lake, glittering along the shores. There were half a dozen houses between our house and the lake, but they were all single stories, so they did nothing to restrict the view from the tower. One of the things I liked about the tower room in the summer was, when you opened all the windows, you might as well be sleeping outside and on this sultry night, that was exactly what I had in mind.

Two connections, the train, and then the cab had made it a long travel day and I was tired. I set my bag on one of the chairs, unzipped one of the outer pockets and pulled out a pair of atheletic shorts, my favorite sleeping apparel. I undressed quickly and slipped into the shorts. On barefeet I padded across the hardwood floor and set about opening the windows. When they were all open there was the caress of a cool night breeze flowing slowly through the room. I stood next to the window, enjoying the feel on my skin, listening to the sounds of the night.

About twenty yards away, through the trees, was another house. From my vantage point in the tower I could see the entire back of the house and a portion of the yard over their hedge. When a light came on it was so sudden it startled me. The bedroom facing the back yard was illuminated by a pair of lamps on stands near the head of the bed. There was a set of french doors that opened onto the back yard and I could now see that they were swung wide open. A moment later she walked into the room.

She was somewhere in the comfortable middle years, old enough to be clearly a woman, her curves accented by the mid-length summer dress she was wearing. She walked into the room quickly and tossed her handbag onto the bed. She stepped from her shoes and with a few quick buttons and a shrug of her shoulders the dress spilled to the floor, sliding over her body. That quickly she was revealed, dressed only in a form fitting bra and a pair of white cotton boy shorts. I caught my breath and stepped back, suddenly afraid she could see me, standing there in the window, as clearly as I could see her. The thrill that ran through me was electric, a shock that coursed through my whole body. I could instantly feel my cock hardening with lust.

As quick as she had stripped she disappeared from my sight into the bathroom. I saw the small rectangle of the bathroom window light up and a moment later slide open. I could hear the cascade of water. Through that small rectangle, from my high angle, I could see just her head, neck and shoulders. She stepped under the stream of cascading water and I watched it flatten her hair.

My chest was tight and I realized I was holding my breath, straining for a glimpse of her in the shower, my imagining filling in all the details I couldn't actually see. It was so arousing my cock as staining against my shorts, swollen and demanding. I reached down and squeezed it through the cotton, feeling the heat of it, the hardness, the way it throbbed when I released it. I slid my hand into my shorts, wrapping my cock in my fist, and slowly stroking it. I knew I was one or two quick strokes from an orgasm, but I knew, I just knew, I had to wait. So, I stood there, watching her turn under the shower, holding my cock, trying not to stroke it, trying not to squeeze it to hard.

The wait was ten minutes of self-inflicted torment before she turned the shower off and disappeared from sight. I was suddenly afraid she would turn the light off before she re-entered the bedroom and I felt a moment of rising panic. Then, she stepped from the bathroom, her hair toweled and spilled loosely around her shoulders, a simple white t-shirt encasing her body, riding low on her hips. The shirt cascaded down her body, clinging to it, accentuating those delicious curves. Her nipples, half erect, pressed through the thin cotton. I couldn't stop myself. I slid the shorts down my hips and stood there in the window, naked, my cock jutting out in front of me. I moaned "Oh fuck" as she moved through the room.

She stopped at a one of the bedside tables and, with her back to me, she turned and bent over and opened the drawer. Her ass was glorious, round, full, glowing from the shower. I thought, just though, I caught of glimpse of her pink pussy before she straightened, then turned to face me and sat on the bed. In her hands she held something black and slender and it took me a moment to realize what it was. It wasn't until she laid back onto the bed, bend her legs at the knees and spread them that I realized it was a vibrator. I groaned and squeezed my cock hard to keep from cumming immediately.

She paused to adjust the pillow, fiddled with the vibrator to turn it on, and then she ran it over her nipple, beneath the cotton t-shirt. Her nipple responded instantly and she bit her lip, tipping her head back slightly. She worked her nipples slowly, carefully, thoroughly, teasing them with the vibrator, pinching them through the t-shirt until they were fully engorged, her full body twisting and turning in arousal. It was taking every ounce of self control I had to maintain while I watched.

One hand dipped down between her thighs and I watched as she slowly moved her hand in circles, so slowly. I could see her chest rising and falling as her breathing deepened. Her other hand, holding the vibrator, trailed it down her stomach and then, her whole body arced as she touched the tip of the vibrator to her clit. She let out a loud moan, audible through the clear night, rich with need and desire. Her legs flattened out and I watch as she moved the tip of the vibrator in slow circles, working her clit carefully. It only took a few minutes and she was moaning almost continuously, her body writhing around. I was clinging to my cock desperately, trying not to explode, watching, transfixed.

While she pressed the vibrator into her clit, she reached up with her other hand and squeezed her breast very hard. I could see her fingers digging into the soft flesh, and judging from the way she moaned, it must have hurt, a wild, painful, pleasureable hurt. She switched to the other breast and mauled it just as aggressively and then, she alternated between pinching and pulling her nipples. I was out of my mind with lust, watching her, my hold body rigid and trembling.

She came suddenly, her whole body going rigid and shaking, a complete, all engulfing body tremor that shook her from head to toe. Her moan was loud and long. That was all I needed. I couldn't hold back any longer. I simply let go of my cock, which I had been squeezing tightly, and I came so hard it my entire body spasmed and I nearly fell. I moaned out loud and grabbed the window frame to keep from falling, suddenly light headed and dizzy. My cock throbbed with each pulse that sent a jet of cum splashing out the open window, successive lines of cum painting the window frame. "Oh fuck..." I moaned, grasping at my cock as cum continued to spurt from it. A few hard strokes and I was cumming again, even harder. It was all I could do to keep from collapsing. I looked up and watched the last of her tremors shaking through her body and the last of my cum spilled on the floor.

I staggered over into the chair and sat down, amazed by what I had seen. A moment later, the lights across the way went out. I knew that I was hooked on a dangerous addiction - I wanted more and I needed more...