The Wager

Story Info
Wife loses bet, but wins in the end.
2.9k words
4.12
110.4k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We’ve collaborated on this work of fiction, like we collaborate on Life and Love; as partners. We hope you’ll enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed writing it! Peace, G&B, 2003

I'd have to admit I've never been much of a gambling man. Sure I've been to casinos and dog tracks, but I've never spent, or maybe I should say, donated, more than $100.00 at any given time. So when first Barbie suggested we make a little wager on the outcome of the Packers/49ers game I only went along for the fun of it. I knew my Packers were going to kick ass so I figured I had an easy win.

"Ok Barbie, what do you want me to put up?"

"Well… how's about that romantic weekend up in Tahoe I've been wanting? she asked with a wink of her left eye.

A weekend in Tahoe huh? That's a pretty expensive wager… let's see… what would be an equal wager to that?" I scratched my head pretending I was deep in thought, then a little smile spread across my face.

"Baby… you scare me a little when you get that wicked grin goin'. What kind of bet are you thinking of?"

"Ok Barbie, here's the bet; 49ers win, you get your romantic weekend in Tahoe, Packers win, which by the way, they will… you serve the guys and I for next weeks game. Now, I'm talking, food, drinks, the whole works, and oh, did I mention, I get to pick out what you'll be wearing as you serve us the aforementioned food & drinks."

"Ohhh… I have a feeling that's what the wicked grin was about," she giggled. "Ok high roller, you've got yerself a bet. Oh, and did I mention… GO 49ERS! GO!!!!!" my little spitfire yelled at the top of her lungs.

Well, I hate saying I told you so, but well… I told you so. By the middle of the fourth quarter it looked unlikely the 49ers would be able to overtake the lead the Pack had. As the last second ticked off the clock the score was: Packers - 28, 49ers - 7. Gee, I just hate being right!

"Ok," Barbie sighed. "Give me all the gory details of what kind of 'services' you're expecting me to provide for the big 'guys football Sunday'?"

"Not all that much, honey," I said sympathetically. "How about making those little hor d’oeuvrey things I love so much, and your Dad's secret recipe hot wings, some pasta salad and of course lots and lots of ice cold beer. Ya know, the usual football fare!"

"Ok, now that doesn't sound too bad. In fact I love having your friends over you know that, but what’s all this shit about you picking out what I'll be wearing for this little get together? I want to know what you're expecting me to wear?"

"I know I definitely want you to wear that cute apron you won when you entered the hot wings in that barbecue contest"

"No problem," she said with a slight sense of relief. "What else then?"

"Else? I don't think you should wear anything… 'Else'! That apron covers everything in front. Of course you'll be more than a little exposed in the behind area, but I've always told the guys that you've got the hottest, firmest, ass around and now I wanna show 'em what I'm talking about!"

"Baby, you do realize that my tits are going to be falling out of both sides of that little apron, right? And that everytime I bend over my pussy will be exposed to anyone behind me?"

"That thought did occur to me Barbie. Does this mean you are going to back out of the bet now?"

"NO WAY. I'm not backing out of anything, Cowboy!!! If you don't mind your friends seeing all my lovelies… I certainly don't. In fact I'm sure I'll get very turned on doing it. Not to mention, I've always said you have some of the hottest looking guys for friends." She then looked me in the eyes and said quietly, "Just make sure you're comfortable with what you maybe getting us into… Ok?"

"Hey Barbie, I'm very excited by the idea and as far as I'm concerned, next Sunday can't come soon enough!"

"Ok, Baby. I'll pay up. On that you can count on. Who knows, maybe even with interest, if you get my drift!" As she said that she burst into that little giggle I love on her so much.

As the week went on and Sunday drew nearer I could tell Barbie was getting a little nervous. By Saturday night she approached me, “Gary, are you very sure you want me to make good on this bet? It’s not too late to call it off.”

“I’m positive. Here, just look at how hard my cock gets at just the thought of you parading around in that red apron serving our guests.” I hugged her and reassured her that I truly wanted this and kissed her goodnight. I could tell she laid awake for awhile, thinking of the events to come, maybe slightly nervous, but at the same time, very turned on.

Sunday morning I crawled out of bed and Barbie was nowhere to be found. ‘Oh, she couldn't take the heat,’ I thought to myself as I walked through the house looking for her. ‘Well, the car is gone too, she must be out shopping with her girlfriends’.

Kick-off was approaching as the guys started showing up at the house. With disappointment I explained that Barbie wouldn’t be hosting the game party after all as she must have slipped out to do some shopping with her girlfriends. There were groans of disappointment, as they all loved her Dad’s secret hot wing recipe.

The game started and about 15 minutes later I thought I heard some banging from the kitchen. I looked over just as the kitchen door pushed open and in strutted my Barbie with a tray loaded down with ice cold beer. I couldn’t believe my eyes, there was my wife, wearing nothing but her red, champion cook off apron, a pair of black thigh high stockings, and the new heels she obviously just bought this morning! I must admit, as many times as I’ve seen her naked, my jaw dropped to the floor at her beauty.

“Heya guys, how's the game going?” she giggled.

One by one they each looked at her, noticing immediately that she was wearing only an apron! In a state of shock they didn't say anything at first. Barbie confidently paraded around the room passing out cold beers as the men just sat there watching her wide-eyed.

I finally broke the silence, “Well now… aren't you just the hostess with the mostest!” and everyone just cracked up.

“Hot wings in 10 minutes guys!” Barbie announced, to which my friend Jim replied, “Those aren't the only things hot in this place!” Tony added how he’d love to get a closer look at what she actually does have hidden under that apron.

I smiled and winked.

Looking at my beautiful wife I stood up and gave her a love-pat on the ass. “Barbie, you have fun and entertain our guests. I’ll go finish up the appetizers.”

Paul said, “Damn Gary, I wish Barbie was the appetizer!”

As I walked by I whispered in Barbie’s ear, “Baby, have fun and be free to be as naughty as you want to be. Make me proud and show these guys the awesome woman I get to enjoy everyday of the year!” She just smiled and blushed a little.

As I left for the kitchen she walked over to the TV, feeling all six eyes watching her every move. Turning her back and bending over at the waist she turned the volume down a little. Turning back around she found all the men were staring at her

“Oh, I’m sorry guy’s… was I blocking the your view of the game?” she giggled.

Paul laughed, “Nooo Barbie, the view was just fine, please stay right there and … Oh… would you turn down the volume again?”

I noticed her looking back to see me watching her from the kitchen door. She smiled and winked at me.

With a giggle she slowly and seductively bent over the TV exposing her ass to the guys, slowly spreading her legs and bending over farther so they could get a look at her pussy from behind. Reaching through her parted thighs she stroked her pussy slowly. Then turning around and facing the men, she saw all eyes fixed upon her.

She said in her best little girl voice, “Ohhh Im sorry, was naughty Barbie blocking your gamie waymie?”

Jim whispered, “What gamie waymie?”

You could’ve cut the sexual tension in the room with a knife. Looking from one guy to the next Barbie saw hard cocks rising through each of their jeans, which only turned her on more, making her want to take them all to the next level. There was no doubt in her mind, she wanted to be fucked, and she wanted to be fucked by every man in this room!

Almost without thought she started playing with the nipples peeking out from each side of her apron. Her touch made them hard immediately. As she pinched them and teased them the way she loves, she noticed Paul stroking his erection through his jeans.

She moved to the middle of the room never breaking eye contact with her audience. Standing just a few feet from my three friends she lifted her apron up slowly to expose a freshly shaved pussy! I was in shock! I’d been begging her to shave her pussy for years and she had resisted saying it was too much work to keep up. It made me so hard watching my woman turn on these men and knowing she shaved for this special occasion.

I watched in awe as she ran her fingers slowly over the top of her stockings, then up her thigh towards her now very wet pussy. Little moans escaped her lips as her fingers slowly moved over her erect clit and back down towards her wet pussy. She slid her finger into her wet hole, pushed it in and out a few times, and then slid it back over her clit. Teasing herself, she smiled as she looked to see all three men stroking through their jeans. Then she turned to see me watching the scene from the kitchen door and smiled at me with such sexual passion.

She asked me to hit the “play” button on the CD player and she moved over closer to the couch. As a sexy dance tune started, she stood in front of the men and slowly danced, grinding her hips, still sliding her wet fingers over her pussy. Once her fingers are wet with her juices she brings them to her mouth and sucks them. The guys groan softly as she teases them, wetting her fingers again and placing them under their noses to smell the aroma of her sex. She then touches her fingertips to Tony's lips, and he eagerly sucks them into his mouth.

Barbie moans when she looks over to see me with my hard cock in my hand, stroking as I watch with pride as my friends adore my sexy wife.

At this point Barbie is still in complete control of the scene. She pushes Tony back onto the couch and leans forward to kiss him as she slides her finger back into her pussy. She then places her fingers to Paul's lips and he sucks her juices from her fingers.

Not wanting to be left out, Jim reached over and slid first one; and then two, of his long fingers into Barbie’s wet pussy. The feeling surprised her at first, but soon she let out a little sigh as her pussy was so hot and needed to be filled. She soon started moving her hips in rhythm with the fingers in her pussy.

Paul was still sucking her fingers as he reached up and pinched her aching nipples hard. Needing more, Barbie pushed Paul onto his back and bent over to unzip his jeans. His cock was so hard it sprang free from its confines slapping his stomach with a smack. She had always secretly wondered about Paul’s cock, so as she took it into her hands, she paused for a moment, admiring its size and shape. From the pocket in her apron lying next to her on the floor she pulled out 3 small foil packets. She tossed one each to Tony & Jim, then opening the one in her hand she removed a condom and placed it in her mouth. She then kneeled down between Paul’s knees, and as she engulfed his very hard cock with her mouth, she unrolled the thin rubber device into place!

Paul started moaning as she stroked and sucked, “Oh yes Barbie… fuck… that feels good… please suck me. Mmmm you suck my cock so good. I’ve wanted this for so long.”

Tony knelt down behind Barbie, and spanked her ass hard with the palm of his hand. “Your hubby is right Barbie, you do have a beautiful ass!” He rubbed out the sting, then leaned down to kiss the spot he just smacked. He slowly ran his finger from her pussy to her asshole, getting it wet. He then went down and tongued her asshole as he fingered her pussy.

Now, I’d never tongued her asshole before but I could tell by the reaction Tony was getting out of her; I better start

The whole scene was getting very intense! Jim watched as he stroked his own cock, now sticking prominently out of the front of his jeans.

Barbie looked over to see me stroking my cock faster, and with a look of intense emotion she smiled at me. Not more than a second later she let out a muffled scream as Tony moved from licking her assshole to sucking on her aching clit.

Paul placed his hands on her cheeks and lifted her mouth away from his cock. “Barbie, I have GOT to feel my cock in your pussy. Please, I’ve dreamed of this moment since I met you!”

Barbie stood up and straddled him. She grabbed his cock and stroked her clit back & forth with it several times before guiding it into her pussy. She told me later that she’d never felt a cock as hard as Paul’s was that day and how she was amazed at how she could actually feel it throb with each beat of his heart!

Jim, after having just put his own condom on, stood in front of my beautiful wife and placed his cock at her lips, she looked up at him and opened her mouth eagerly sucking him in.

She felt Tony behind her, his tongue again licking her asshole. Getting it all wet, he then slid his finger into her tight opening.

“Damn it Tony… I need to feel your hard cock. Please take my ass… Please take it… NOW!” she screamed.

He withdrew his finger and put the head of his cock at her hole. As he slowly guided it into her she started to scream in pleasure as she had never felt so full before. She had Paul's cock buried in her cunt, Tony in her ass and Jim in her mouth!!

She moaned loudly so I could hear the pleasure she was feeling. I moved into the livingroom and stood close to her, stroking my cock and watching my sexy wife being fucked so good. Barbie looked right into my eyes as she ground both the cocks deeper into her with her hips.

All at once the floodgates opened; Jim moaned and started to cum as she sucked him deep into her throat. Tony was the next to go as he grabbed her hips, grunting as his cum filled her asshole. All this sent Paul over the edge and he blasted his seed into her cunt yelling, “Fuck me, Barbie… I’m cumming!!” as he came hard.

As Barbie rolled over onto her back, next to Paul, Jim got down between her legs and drew her clit into his mouth.

When I looked down at the woman I love so much, she motioned to me and took my hand, pulling me down to my knees and begging me to fuck her to orgasm. Jim moved out of the way and I got between her knees.

“Saving the best for last I take it,” I joked.

“Always Baby… now come here and get your wife off!”

I lowered my hard cock to her waiting pussy. I was amazed; her wetness was everywhere. My cock easily slid into her and she screamed, “Fuck my cunt baby, make me cum hard!” I fucked her so hard, my cock pounding into her hot pussy. We sensed each others approaching orgasm and Barbie tightened when she felt my throbbing inside her begin. That set her off and she started cumming while screaming that me she loves me. My cock exploded with hot spurts into her pussy, filling her with my cum.

We all just laid there for a moment in selfconscience silence, wondering how to act after group sex with your friends!

Barbie got up, “Anyone for hot wings and beer?”

We all broke out laughing as the tension level in the room fell.

Barbie looked at the TV and started giggling uncontrollably. “Ahh… Baby? Looks to me like the games over and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but… you’re precious Packers have lost! You do know what that means don’t you? That means… next weekend you’re hosting a bunco party... 12 women… and you’re the entertainment. What will you do?” she said with a wink.