The Wager

Story Info
He bet her in a poker game and lost.
2.5k words
4.24
186.7k
156
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m-o-t-o
m-o-t-o
386 Followers

A few weeks ago, an old friend Chris invited me to a poker night. The game was hosted at the home of a friend of his named Mike. I knew Mike, but only as an acquaintance. He is mid thirties, successful, single, fit, and always with a different hotty. He is also arrogant, condescending, and generally a dick.

My car was in the shop so my wife Stef dropped me off. We arranged for her to pick me up later that evening.

After five hours the game was winding down. There were only four of us left. Stef had arrived about ten minutes before and was patiently sitting on the sofa waiting for us to finish. Mike was trying to flirt with Stef as we played. It was annoying but I was determined not to let it distract me. Anyway, she was not responding to him. Five quick hands later and only Mike and I were left. We had roughly even stacks.

Two hands later I went all in and he followed me. I had slow played him on a full house and was really looking forward to cleaning out the arrogant bastard. I was about to lie them down when Mike held up his hand to stop me. "I'll tell you what. You like that car out front? I'll throw it in the pot." He drove a very nice car.

"I'm already all in," I said.

"I'm sure you're good for it," he said.

"Nope, I don't have that kind of cash lying around," I said, disappointed.

"Hmmm," he leaned back and scratched under his chin. "In that case," he said slowly, "put up an hour with your wife."

I waited to see if he was joking. When I realized he was not, my blood boiled. Should I go around the table or over it to get my hands on him? Then I thought about my full house and I thought of the pleasure of driving away in his car. As the urge to punch him faded and I considered the wager, I was surprised to feel my dick stiffening. The act of risking my wife in a wager like this was apparently somehow erotic. I put the cards face down on the table and stood up. "Excuse me a second," I said.

I took Stef into the next room. "You have got to be fucking kidding me. Absolutely not. I should leave you just for suggesting it."

"Baby. I have a full house. A full house! He can't beat it. There's no chance. Did you see that car?" It took a few more minutes but she finally caved.

We went back in. I sat down at my seat, took one last glance at my cards, and said, "I'm in."

"Now hold on, since you're in this together, I need to hear it from both of you."

"She's in," I said impatiently.

"Then let's hear it from her," he said.

"I'm in," she said in a whisper, barely audible.

"Just so we're clear, if I win, you leave, she stays. I'll drop her off when I am done. And nothing is off limits - you understand - nothing. We good?" I nodded. He looked at her over my shoulder and waited.

"Yes," she whispered again, even softer this time.

I dropped my full house on the table. He looked at it, then casually flipped four threes on to the table one after another. "Sorry pal."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I shouted and slammed the table. I looked back at Stef. She looked like she had been hit on the head with a rock.

"Mike, you can't go through with this. It's nuts," said Chris.

Mike thought about it for a second, "Ok, the pot is mine, but I'll give you a chance to win back your wife. 5 cards straight. You win, you take your lovely wife home, unmolested."

"And if you win?" I asked.

He thought for another few seconds, "If I win, you have to sit there and watch me take her." An image of that scene flashed through my mind, and my cock went rock hard.

I looked over at her. She gave me a pleading look as if to say, "Get us out of this." I nodded again to Mike.

He dealt the cards face down on the table. My heart was in my throat. We both checked our cards. "Well," he said, "Your lucky night." He threw his cards down, nothing, jack high. I dropped my cards face down on the table, put my head in my hands and let out a low moan.

"What!? You can't even beat that? Man, that is some luck," he laughed. "Well, sorry bro, but I gave you every chance."

"You're going to go through with this?" Chris asked, looking from Stef to me.

"A bet's a bet." I said miserably.

Chris and Ed left. The three of us were alone in the house.

Mike walked over to Stef and kissed her hard on the mouth. "Sweety, why don't you go into the bathroom and freshen up?" Stef walked out to toward the bathroom, stiff like a zombie. Mike moved over to the sofa. I could see his cock stiffening down the leg of his pants. Pre-cum was running down my own hard shaft.

Five minutes later Stef was back, looking more miserable than ever. I sat there, still at the table. She walked slowly, reluctantly over to Mike, and stood before him. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. As usual, she was not wearing a bra.

"Strip." It was a command, not a request.

Slowly, reluctantly, she reached for the buttons on her jeans. She undid them and pushed the jeans down over her hips. The jeans fell to her ankles and she stepped out of them. She was wearing a black lace thong that hid nothing. She reached up and pulled her shirt over her head. Her tits were perfect and they looked best with her arms up like that. A wicked smile crawled across Mike's face. Finally she hooked her fingers in the straps of her panties and slid them down her legs in one smooth motion.

Mike let out a long low whistle. "Damn what a body. And shaved smooth. If I knew it was like this, I would have bet my house. Sweetheart, why don't you turn around, bend over?" Resigned to it, she did as he said, resting her hands on the back of the chair beside me. She stared into my eyes, obviously very unhappy. I noticed she was quivering slightly.

He slid his hand up the inside of her thigh. She flinched as he touched her and her body went tense as his hand went higher and higher. She jumped when his fingers touched her clit. And then he was laughing. I looked at her confused. She was staring down at the chair, refusing to meet my eyes, her face going a deep deep red. "Looks at this," he said to me, holding up his hand. "She is absolutely soaked." I looked up. Her juice glistened on his fingers. "It's actually running down her leg. My god man, don't you fuck this girl?"

With that, he dropped his pants. I didn't want to look, but I did. I had heard rumors that he was big, but I was not prepared for what I saw. He was porn star material, long, thick, and obviously rock throbbing hard. "Normally I'd go down on them to loosen them up a bit, but I would say she's ready now, aren't you?" She was silent.

With one hand he grabbed her hip. With the other he gripped his shaft and lined it up on her dripping pussy. First he teased her a bit, slipping his bulging head in and out. She gave a gasp when he finally started to slide it in. Slowly he slid his full length into her. Her eyes widened in shock as she realized just how big he was. I looked down at her face, only a few feet from mine. Her jaws were clamped, and she had a death grip on the top of the chair. Her nude body was glistening in a fine layer of perspiration.

He took a firm grip on each of her hips and started to pump her. Slowly at first, then harder; soon he was slamming into her. She let out small grunts with each thrust and turned her face from me. "No, no sweety, you need to be looking at him while we are doing this." He reached down and grabbed her by the chin, roughly turning her face towards me. Our eyes locked.

He fucked her from behind for a while and then moved her onto the sofa. Over the course of about twenty minutes, he fucked her in five different positions. He was energetic and not gentle. When he wanted to reposition her, he grabbed her and pulled her the way he wanted her. Occasionally he would pull out of her pussy and jam his penis into her mouth, fucking her mouth until she gagged. He slapped her ass hard. He bit her nipples until she screamed. He pinned her down while he fucked her. But he was always careful to line her up so I could see her face and watch her reaction to what he was doing.

He ended up on top of her missionary style, pounding deep into her with long steady strokes. For the past fifteen minutes, I had been aware that she was fighting not to cum. Now as he slammed into her, the tone of her gasps changed. I realized she had lost the fight and was nearing orgasm. He sensed it too and quickened his pace, thrusting faster and deeper into her. He fucked her so hard that they went right off the sofa and onto the floor. He didn't miss a stroke. Finally she came hard and long. And he came too, releasing it deep inside her. When they finished, they were both still for a minute, panting. He stayed buried in her. She was flushed all over and covered in sweat.

While they were distracted, I adjusted my erection and stood up. "Alright," I said, "let's get the fuck out of here."

"Whoa there brother," he said. "You wagered an hour. I'm not done yet."

Angry but with nothing to say, I dropped back into the chair.

He let his softening dick slip out of her. She gasped as it went. He sat back on the sofa and motioned her to get up. "Go ahead sweety, clean me up, and let's just see if that pretty little mouth of yours can bring me up again."

She knelt before him and leaned her head into his lap. I had a full view of her ass; I could see that her pussy was stretched and swollen. Cum and juice dripped in long strings down the insides of her thighs. Before long her head was bobbing up and down on his cock. I was not pleased to see the enthusiasm with which she was sucking him.

"That's it girl. Now the balls." She sucked his huge balls one after the other into her mouth, while gripping his shaft in both hands. As she played her tongue across his sack, I could see him hardening again. She moved back to his penis, alternately running her tongue over his head, or sliding half his member down her throat. I recognized the technique. Before long, he was rock hard again.

He pushed her back onto the floor -- not gently, stood up and left the room. She lay there still and prone, her legs trembling, arms splayed at her sides, staring at the ceiling. "Honey," I said. She wouldn't even look at me.

He came back with a bottle of lube. "On your knees, girl. Don't look at me like that, you knew this was coming."

She got on her hands and knees, face towards me. He knelt down behind her, slathered his cock in the lube and threw the bottle aside. Again he grabbed her hip with one hand and lined up his cock with the other. He tried to enter her. "Hey sweety relax a little." He tried again but still could not get in. He looked up at me, "Don't tell me this is new for her?" I just looked away, livid. "Oh girl, your first time. This is going to be a treat."

He reached forward with one hand and grabbed her by the hair. He pulled her head up so she was facing me again. "Look at him while I am fucking you." Even though he could not see her eyes, she obediently opened them and stared defiantly at me. He lined up on her again, and this time got his head in. Working slowly and patiently, he eventually got her to relax and started sliding in and out of her. She moaned with his every thrust.

"Here baby, give me your hand, this will make it easier for you." He grabbed her right wrist and pushed her hand up between her legs. "You work on that part while I work on this part. The sooner you cum, the sooner I'll cum." She obeyed him and started rubbing herself. Now she was moaning not in pain but in pleasure. Her hand was working hard on her clit. Occasionally she would reach further back and cup his swinging balls. When she did it, he would look over at me and smile.

I heard her orgasm start to build again. She wasn't fighting it anymore; she wanted to cum. Just like last time, when he noticed her about to cum he fucked her harder. They came hard together. Through the whole thing, she held my gaze. When he was finished, Mike leaned back, slowly pulling out of her. A deep moan escaped her and his cock slid out of her ass.

As he released her hips, she melted limp to the floor. He rolled her over onto her back. She lay there at his knees, completely surrendered. He lay down on top of her and kissed her deeply. She kissed him back, placing her hands on his neck and head to press his mouth hard to hers. She brought her knees up and tilted her hips to invite him into her; she wrapped her legs around his thighs and pushed her pelvis up against his. Now it was not the wager but passion that was driving her. After a few minutes, he pulled back from her lips and checked his watch. I saw disappointment play across her face. "Hour's up. Let yourselves out. Oh, and sweetheart, you call me anytime." He stood up and walked out of the room.

Stef slowly got to her feet. She cringed in discomfort when she lifted her leg to put on her jeans.

I surreptitiously adjusted my cock, then walked to the door and waited for her. As she passed the table she flipped over my cards and slowly, with the tip of her index finger, fanned them out. A pair of tens.

m-o-t-o
m-o-t-o
386 Followers