The Wait

Story Info
His wife is out.
1.8k words
2.61
73.1k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story isn't necessarily erotic in itself. It is entirely true (with the only exception being that my penis is average sized, but I prefer to think of it as tiny because of how it makes me feel). My purpose in writing it the way I have is to share an insight as to what it is like for me as a husband to have to wait in anticipation to find out if my wife has chosen to grant me the pleasure of her coming home as a satisfied woman or not. Please feel free to write any responses you may have, as I'm very curious as to whether anyone finds this interesting.

"I am so drunk." My wife said as she appeared at the bedroom door.

I was actually sitting on the bed in front of the computer and lightly masturbating as she startled me with her presence. I had been horny the whole night awaiting her return and hoped it wouldn't be markedly disappointing as was usually the case. It was already about 3 in the morning, and she'd been gone since 8 o'clock that evening.

She was really looking good tonight, but it was easy to see she no longer had the lipstick on that she had when she left earlier. She wasn't dressed glamorously, just cute in a nicely snug pair of jeans and long sleeved button top.

Making no attempt to hide or excuse my playing with myself, I opened my arms to her as she gingerly leaned in to kiss me hello. Her breath smelled of alcohol, but I could swear I smelled a man's wonderful scent mixed in as I kissed and sniffed her face and neck.

"Hun, your mouth smells like dick a little bit." I whispered into her lips as we sensuously pecked at each other. I was dizzy with lust and excitement. My hand was back on my little shaved dick as I squeezed with a hungry impatience.

It's extremely rare that my wife goes out for a drink with her friends. When Lori called and said she wanted Evelyn to go out with her, I immediately voiced my approval and encouragement before she had the chance to say no. I could tell she wasn't much in the mood, but I assured her she deserved to have some fun after how hard she's been working lately.

I am in college now, and for the moment she is the only one of us who is working. It's been difficult for us financially, but we both understand the benefits of me devoting all of my time and effort to keeping the grade average high. As usual, I had homework to do and wouldn't be able to give her much attention if she did stay home.

While on hold as Lori took another call, Evelyn explained to me that Lori wanted her to go with her and a guy friend of hers to a few clubs to get drunk and have fun. Sounding like there may be some promise of male interaction, I continued to encourage her to take the night off from all the stress of life and cut loose for a change.

At my prodding, Evelyn described the guy as having blond hair and blue eyes and being a Latino/Caucasian mix. She seemed to be intrigued that someone of Mexican descent would have the blond and blue combination this guy did. She never actually answered whether he was cute or not, and I never pushed the issue.

Succumbing to the pressure from both her friend and me, she eventually agreed to go along. She went about getting showered and dressed as I went back to my homework.

Joining her momentarily in the bathroom, I made sure to remind her that if she happened to find herself attracted to that friend of Lori's or some other guy out there, that it was definitely OK and that she could use the entertainment. And of course, if she 'accidentally' ended up in someone else's bed that night that she needn't worry about me and to just enjoy the moment.

I was deeply involved in drawing out a logic circuit and truth table, when she plopped down on my back and asked what I was doing. While I thoroughly explained not only the problem I was working on, but also some theory behind it, I could feel her long gorgeous hair tickling the back of my neck. She had rearranged herself so that she was lying out along my length as I was lying on the bed with all my books and papers spread out in front of me.

She smelled so good. Continuing my little lesson on stuff she could care less about, I repeatedly inhaled her wonderful scent. Her hair, her breath, everything about her smelled good to me.

After a few minutes of enjoying her weight above me, the phone rang and off she went to answer. It, of course, was Lori letting Evelyn know they were outside waiting for her in the car.

Giving her an appreciative and tender kiss goodbye, I once again let her know that she should feel completely free to enjoy herself in whatever way she chose. I assured her that no matter what I'd be there to wait for her and, bluntly, to lick her clean if she got 'dirty.' Within moments she was out the door. I returned to my homework.

Although I was investing nearly all of my concentration on my studies, my mind still had time to drift to Evelyn and how fortunate I was to have found a partner that was not only the most attractive I've ever been with, but also the only woman I have ever had that appreciated me enough to be willing to share her stories of adulterous acts only moments after she'd enjoyed them. I have always adored that about her.

My mind kept drifting to the many occasions of watching other men take her. I've quite often prepared them to full hardness orally so that they would be able to satisfy my receptive wife. Although I quite often assisted them in bringing her pleasure, I have always loved most when I was left watching and pleasuring myself while she has herself lost in the orgasmic joy shared between only the two of them. Her focus is without bounds. Spread acceptingly beneath the force of another man, its like they are the only two in the world. As she then straddles atop his manhood and grinds him angrily into her body, I am left only to witness the miracle of her amorous hunger.

I so thoroughly enjoy reflecting back to all the moments we've shared in lust at times such as this where I am left alone to wait with hopeful longings and fantasies of innumerable pleasures she may be experiencing in the company of a man she is happily inviting inside her luscious body. The loneliness, the anxiety of being completely separated from her as she enjoys the company of another is the most exquisitely painful satisfaction I have ever known.

Although my preoccupation with my work has a mild tendency to speed the clock along through the night, the sweet agony of requested abandonment continuously tries to hold time forever in place. Minutes slowly turn to hours and as the night grows ever later, I continue to drift about through curious inquisition as to what undertakings my wife has found to occupy herself.

As midnight came and went I found it impossible to any longer continue working on my assignment. I began drifting through the Internet. Searching through Literotica.com for stories of infidelity and cuckolded husbands, I realized I hadn't showered since morning and had better be clean and fresh as a show of appreciation for what may be in store for me soon, appreciation of what she may now be doing with another man in the presence of her recently divorced friend.

Showering, I noticed I was starting to stubble and hurriedly shaved my legs and cock in anticipation of the unknown. I made sure my armpits as well were cleanly shaven and quickly dried off. After spreading lotion across my silky skin, I returned to the bedroom and put on a pair of women's cotton shorts and lay back on the bed to wait and continue surfing for stories of cuckolded men.

I felt so sexy being freshly shaven and wearing those tiny shorts that allowed half my butt to peek out the bottom. I was so anxious for her return. I couldn't wait for her to see me looking so feminine. It was a sexy reminder of the fact that I wasn't manly enough to keep her satisfied. A reminder of why she needed to feel a real man's touch.

The nervousness and pain of waiting for her was doing wonders at keeping me limp and ineffective as I ground my cock into the bed while reading. I wasn't humping aggressively, rather applying a light steady pressure. I wasn't trying reach orgasm, of course, but just adding a small bit of pleasure to the pain I was feeling, as I was sure she was messing around with someone.

I continuously found myself checking the phone to see if there is a number on the caller ID. Although the phone has not left my side the entire time she has been gone, including accompanying me in the bathroom while I showered, my mind worked to convince me that maybe she called to let me know she won't be home till morning and I had errantly missed the chance to hear her voice. Not only missed her voice, but possibly missed hearing her lover in the background. Missed knowing that maybe she ended up at a guy's apartment instead of with her friend. Missed my chance to quiet the spiraling questions of what was happening to my wife while I was stuck at home in women's shorts touching my little penis all by myself.

After finding a website with movie clips of women tricking men to have sex with other men, my cock was slowly coming back to life. Pushing it out the leg of the shorts, I started to rub more intently with my hand. I was dying to cum by that point, but knew I had to wait till Evelyn returned. It was close to 3 AM by that point. Knowing the bar had been closed for an hour already, I was even more sure than before that tonight would be everything I had dreamed.

Just as I had lost hope of being able to wait any longer to just get off all over myself I was startled by a figure standing in the darkened doorway. I hadn't even heard her come in the front door.

"I am so drunk" was all she said as she walked towards my open arms.

(Look for the next part of the story… I assure you it isn't over)