The Wait

Story Info
The story goes on with Ginna and Kull.
1.1k words
2.75
6.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginna cried out thrashing her wrist in the cuff wanting and needing it off. Kull left her attached to it in the middle of the room with a bucket to use to pee in also to drink to quench her thirst. Her wrist is throbbing with pain and bruises are forming all over from where she was hurting herself trying to get free. She sits back against the wall head hung down crying softly, wishing he would walk through that door so, she can plead with him to let her get up and use the bathroom properly like his sub would.

She does not ever remember begging and pleading so much and feeling sorry for what she did to cause such harshness from him. She looks down upon her body to see the bruises he left upon her skin in multitudes of color and size. It hurt looking at them. She curls up in a ball upon the floor with her wrist hanging from the cuff and chain in the wall, resting her head on the other arm. She closes her eyes, smelling his urine he left upon her body.

She groans out loud still feeling the needle as it was run across her nipples, as he fucked her so hard she got bruised inside. It felt wonderfully intoxicating. She understands what it felt for a woman to go into subspace and lose herself in so much pleasure. None of what he did was out of hatred, It was out of pure love. She can still hear and feel the ugly words he kept yelling at her over and over, as he continued on and on. Ginna thought she would not be able to talk let alone rasp a word out of her throat. It was to sore and painful and when he said she had to drink urine to keep from dehydrating while he left and did not give a time for his return, she sobbed uncontrollable. She knew it would hurt her throat and it did. She had to take small sips and screamed out from the stinging pain as it passed into her throat.

She listened to all the sounds in the room which were nothing but her breathing, moans and cries of pain as she lays in wait for him. He left her a blanket to prevent her from being overly cold. She is extremely grateful that he did so. It must really be getting late now. She can feel the change in the temperature and the sun is no longer hitting her skin. She can feel the coating of cum between her thighs from him cumming all over her after he fucked her so hard. He kept cumming, as if he had a load just waiting to be emptied. She can see and feel with her eyes closed, the throbbing of him, the steeliness in his cock as he took her. Ginna shivers as she still feels the first shot of hot cum hit her thighs and feeling the stings of his strong sturdy hands as they landed on her swollen cunt spanking her leaving his hand marks all over her.

She lays drifting in and out a light sleep, her eyes are swollen and her wrist is hurting badly as well as all the marks and welts on her skin from his treatment of her today. She sleeps lightly because she is able to do so in a secured environment knowing that when he opens the door to come back to her, he will come to her as a loving Master who had to treat his whore the way a whore is treated when she does wrong and knowing that she will never be that way again to receive such treatment or humiliation.

She awakes startled, as she feels his hands on her skin, causing her to jump from the coldness. She looks at him, he is smiling as she moans with pain when he removes the cuff from her wrist. He gently slides his hands under her, picking her up in his strong arms as she rests her head against his broad chest. Kull takes her to the bathroom placing her in the hot bath with herbs to help her skin heal. She screams out and digs her nails into his skin on his forearms. The heat and herbs shock her causing her to shake and cry from the pain. He keeps telling her it is ok and just relax the stinging will stop quickly.

She intakes deep breaths and slowly let's it out trying to calm herself as much as she can. It does work quickly. She looks up at him to see him undress and her body reacts to his amazing body and cock standing at attention to her. She groans softly wanting to ignore it. The soreness is still to raw. She is afraid for more punishment should she do so. She watches as he steps in the tub with her, picking her up placing her on his lap with his cock resting against her ass. She holds her breath waiting for what he was going to do. He places the wash rag in the water and gently moves it across her face, neck and chest being so gentle with her, She cries softly.

Kull leans up and kisses her lips which are so soft against hers, as he licks them drinking from her mouth. She moans not believing how she is reacting to him, but needing his gentleness so badly it surges her desire to a new height she has never known. He moves her on his lap, sinking his cock in one thrust deeply inside of her cunt. She screams out from the pain and the pleasure of him being inside of her again. He lifts his hips thrusting up inside as they kiss and nibble on each other mouths. They groan in unison and tremble with the need that they have for the other. He thrusts harder as she moves her hips down on him crying out with so much pain she convulses and erupts in a hot orgasm atop of him. He bellows as he feels her cunt wrap and squeeze him hard inside as his hot seed burns and stings her insides. He tightens his hold keeping her there as they get their breaths back.

Kull looks up smiling at her as he takes the wash rag and completes the washing of her skin, standing her and washing her hair as he rinses her all over. He is taking such good care of her, She can not help but smile and let him do what he is doing without flinching.

They finish, he dries her and picks her up yet again to carry her to their king size bed. She moans softly as he wraps the covers over her tucking her in and kissing her on the forehead as he gets up wordlessly, walking away shutting the door. She sighs deeply and snuggles more under the covers, as she falls asleep the first time that day calm and pleasured by her Master.