The Waitress

Story Info
Tragedy makes the heart grow fonder.
3.2k words
4.49
120.7k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

Her name was Betty. Brown hair, grey eyes, divorced. She had two sons, one eighteen and one nineteen. She had been working at Mike's Wilderness Café just off the I-84 freeway in southern Idaho for five years. Waitresses usually didn't last that long at Mike's but she was exceptional. She worked very hard, had an almost photographic memory and, as a result, had the entire menu stored in her head. She had bought a small house on the outskirts of town. She had an almost new GMC 4wd pickup. She got the truck so she could hunt and fish with her sons.

Just about every weekend when homework was done, they would get in the big GMC and head for one of the many lakes or streams in the area. She had been a big NASCAR fan back home in South Carolina, but had given it up when she moved to Idaho to get away from her abusive ex.

Fall was upon them with the attendant cool weather. She knew that snow would soon be there. That would spell the end of fishing season and the start of deer season. Every year either she or one of her sons would bag a deer and they would be set for meat for most of the winter. Sometimes two of them or, on rare occasions all three of them would get a deer. They would share the extra meat with the old woman who lived next door.

She and her kids were tough, strong people. She would almost bet she could kick her ex's ass. She didn't want to test that theory because she didn't want him to find her. As fall wore into winter, the roads got icy and slick. Snow was falling in early October. The cafe was five miles away if she took the old shortcut, which she did most of the winter. The 4wd allowed her to take the old road in all but the worst weather. She had never missed a day's work. She had never even been late, a real accomplishment considering the locale.

October 29 she jumped in her pickup and headed for the café. Two miles up the road, the pickup suddenly skidded on the frozen ground and rolled over the bank and down the slope. She tried to get out, but her legs were mashed up under the dash board. It was snowing hard and she cursed under her breath for not taking the highway.

Mike looked up from his coffee expecting to see Betty coming through the door at any minute. Time ticked on as he watched the road for some sign of her. Late was not in her vocabulary. An hour later, Mike was really worried. He called the state patrol and told them of his problem. "We'll send someone out right away," the dispatcher promised. The patrol car arrived 30 minutes later.

"Is she here yet?" the officer asked as he came through the door.

"No she isn't," said Mike. "She's never been late before. I called her house but nobody answered. Her boys are in school so if she's not here she should be home."

"I'll see if I can find her," said the patrolman. "Which way does she take?"

Mike pointed at the old road. The officer swore and started down it slowly. It took him and hour to spot the truck. He bailed out of his car and slid down the slope. "Are you Okay?" he asked when he saw Betty.

"I can't move my legs. They're caught under the dash."

"I'll have to radio for help," the officer told her.

"Alright, just don't leave me," Betty begged.

"I'll be right here with you until help arrives," promised the officer.

It took another hour and a half for the rescue group to arrive and another hour to pry Betty out of the truck. By then, Betty was half frozen and shaking badly. "My boys will be home in an hour. Please have someone bring them to me," she asked.

"Sure thing, sweetheart. Now you just relax. There will be a nice warm helicopter waiting for you at the café," he promised. He helped load Betty, crushed legs and all, into the emergency vehicle and they started up the road to the café. When they got there, the helicopter was waiting so they loaded her into the chopper and headed for the nearest hospital.

The boys were surprised to see a patrol car waiting in front of their house. "Uh oh, this can't be good," said John, at nineteen, he was a year older than his brother and attended a community college.

"Sorry to tell you that your mom's in the hospital. Come with me," the officer said.

It was an hour by road to the hospital. When they got there, the emergency room nurse told them that their mother was in intensive care.

"Can we see her?" they chorused.

"Not yet. We have to stabilize her first. She's got some crushed bones and she's lost a lot of blood. We'll keep you informed."

Two days later they finally got to see her. She looked like death warmed over. Several pipes were coming from places on her that didn't used to have holes.

She looked at them. "Looks like I'll miss deer season," she quipped.

"Oh mom," said Jimmy, the youngest, a senior in high school, "we'll get 'em for you." And he started to cry.

"Don't do that, honey; I'll be out of here in no time."

'No time' turned out to be six weeks. The boys had received the insurance money for the truck and had bought her a new one. They reported to the hospital at the assigned date and got a briefing from her doctors who told them how to care for her and what must be done so she could quickly recover. They eventually got her into the truck. Both of her legs were in casts, but she was fine, otherwise.

John read the instructions from the doctor. She had to have a sponge bath at least twice a day. She was not to try to walk for at least a month at which time they would bring her back to the hospital for evaluation.

"Sounds easy enough," declared John.

Getting her into the house was a bit of a struggle, but they managed. They had fixed up the front room for her. That way, she had the telephone and the TV.

Four hours later, John said, "Time for your sponge bath."

"Oh crap," she thought, "I hadn't thought about that."

John and Jimmy came into the room with a big bucket of hot water and enough towels to soak up the Pacific Ocean.

"What are you guys up to?" she asked.

"We're gonna give you a sponge bath," said John.

"Oh, no! I can bathe myself."

"No you can't," said Jimmy. "The doctor gave us explicit instructions on how to keep from hurting you and we're gonna do it. There is no way for you to do this by yourself. Get over it!"

"Mom, you know we love you and want to see you get well as soon as possible. If you just can't stand the thought of people who love you helping you, I can always take you back to the hospital." John declared.

"I've had enough hospital to last me a life time. Okay, you guys, but please take it easy."

"First, the clothes," said John.

They totally divested her of her clothing.

"Now the towels," said Jimmy.

They packed some of the towels loosely around her, picked up their wash rags and started scrubbing.

She was really embarrassed at first, but as her boys scrubbed her clean, she actually started to enjoy it.

They rubbed industriously away on her back, arms and chest, apparently paying no attention to her breasts. They got washed too. John rolled her over half way while Jimmy washed and dried her back. Moving her gently back into her sitting position, the boys dried her completely and took the towels away. Then they brought her some fresh clothes, but no underwear.

"Where's the undies?" she choked.

"It's too complicated getting them on and off of you. We're just country boys, ya know," said John

Later as Betty thought about the sponge bath, she realized that she had really enjoyed it and had, in fact, been a little turned on by her boys' gentle attention. She knew it wasn't right, but she couldn't deny her feelings.

The next morning the boys were off to school. They had left her a bed pan with instructions on how to use it. They also left her some snacks and sodas in a cooler she could reach. Her lower legs were almost severed and were severely crushed in the accident. She was lucky they didn't have to amputate them. She didn't dare do any experimenting yet. They hurt all the time and she had a lot of pain medication to help her over the rough spots. Half way through the day, she realized that she was bored to tears with day time TV. She was still bored when her boys got home.

"Have any trouble with the potty?" John asked.

"No, but I've pretty much filled it up."

"No problem, "John remarked as he headed toward the bathroom with it. After he emptied it, he took it out to the shed and washed it clean.

"Okay mom, the question now is how did you clean yourself when you finished?" John inquired.

"Well I used a little toilet paper." she answered.

"I better check," said John as he headed for the bathroom.

He returned a minute later with a warm wet cloth and a towel.

"What are you going to do with that?" she asked in a panicky voice.

"I'm going to make sure you are clean. Jimmy, come here and help me lift mom son we can clean her."

"Whoa, cowboy," she gasped, "You aren't seriously thinking about wiping my rear end and other places, are you?"

"Yup, that's something you're going to have to get used to if you want to stay out of the hospital."

"Will you have to look at it?" she whined.

"How else am I gonna know if it's clean?" John asked. "I guess I could shut my eyes and smell it!"

"Oh, no, go ahead and look at it. We won't do the smelling thing unless I pass out."

"Okay mom. Jimmy let's lift her up so I can clean her ear end."

Jimmy lifted her easily and John got down on his knees and swabbed off her nether regions. He took a towel and dried her off. She had to admit that she felt a lot better after that. She also had to admit that she was turned on by her sons' attention. She was now looking forward to her sponge bath. She was astonished at the easy strength of her youngest son.

Later that evening, it was time for her bath. She readily allowed her boys to undress her and wash her off. She spread her legs wide this time so John could get her really clean. She started to squirm and moan a little as John was drying off her pussy. "Feel good mom?" he asked.

Without thinking, she whispered, "Oh yes!"

John rubbed her some more. She moaned some more. "No, we can't allow this, John dear." She said quietly.

"Allow what, mom?" he inquired.

"You don't know what you're doing to me. I haven't been with a man in several years and what you're doing to me is something I...............oh John!"

"Sorry, mom," said John.

The boys put her clothes back on her. She was really rattled by the experience and she knew that it would get worse as winter closed in on them.

The boys had brought her some videos so she wouldn't get so bored during the day. John, who was studying electronics, rigged up and extension so the VCR was right beside her. "There's everything a beautiful mom could want," he opined.

"Yeah, well, maybe not everything, but close. Thank you," she answered.

"If there is anything you need, mom, just let one of us know and we'll get it for you."

Christmas was closing in fast. She regretted not giving her boys something for the holiday.

"Christmas is coming, mom," Jimmy observed.

"I'm so sorry I can't get you boys anything for Christmas," she almost cried.

"Mom, you are all we want for Christmas. We don't need a present to know that you love us. We're going to do something special for you though."

"What are you guys up to?"

"We can't tell you yet. But we'll let you know on Christmas eve."

One day faded into the next. Her only bright spots were her twice daily sponge baths. She wondered what she was going to do after she learned to walk again. She read a lot, mostly Harlequin novels. She tried to play with herself but remembered that she would leave a tell-tale spot on the sofa. John was getting more aggressive with the sponge baths. She figured that if Jimmy weren't there, John might try to get her off. She wasn't totally against it since she was really horny.

Christmas eve arrived. Her boys sat and talked with her for several hours. Then Jimmy said, "Goodnight mom." He wandered off to bed.

As soon as John was sure he was asleep, he approached his mother. "Mom, we know that you are having a really tough time of it and we want to help you in all possible ways. I know that you have been getting certain 'feelings' when we give you your sponge baths. The fragrance of your pussy is a dead give away. Jimmy went to bed because he lost the coin toss. I am the winner and now I am going to show you how much we both love you."

"First of all, where did you learn that kind of language? Second, just exactly do you think you are going to do?"

John slid onto the sofa beside her. "I am going to make love to you mom. I love you more than life itself. I don't want to marry you or any of that dramatic stuff. I just want to be with you and love you." He put his hand on her thigh and looked deeply into her eyes.

She could see the sincerity in his eyes. She realized that she loved him too. It wasn't like this whole thing came as a big surprise to her. She had kind of been expecting something like this to happen. "John my needs are great. I thought you would have made your move before this. I love you, too, son and I would be proud to be with you in that way. Have you ever done this before?"

"Yes mom. It isn't possible to avoid all the wild Idaho mountain girls, so I've done it a few times. But that was about sex. This is about love." With that he reached for her breast and she bared it for him. He suckled at her nipple causing her to moan. He removed her clothes. She lay before him naked. John dropped his pants and took off his shirt.

Her eyes went to the large bulge in his briefs. When had he gotten this big? The last time she had seen his cock it was only three inches long. Now, as he dropped his briefs, she could see that he had taken on manly proportions. She estimated that he was at least 7" long and very wide. She stared at it. She hadn't seen any cocks in a long, long time.

He sat down again and started massaging her thighs, slowly working his way up to her twat. He spread her legs wide apart, got down on his knees in front of her and lowered his lips to her vagina. Licking her from bottom to top, he was nibbling her cunt lips. She was thrashing around and whimpering. His lips closed around her clit. Sucking gently he started stroking her clit with his tongue.

She couldn't believe how good this felt. She moaned louder and he increased the speed of his stimulation.

He tenderly but firmly restrained her legs so she wouldn't hurt herself. She was really wet. No more games. The time had come. He slid her over to the edge of the sofa. "Are you ready mom?" he asked quietly..

"Oh god yes! Do it now!" she screamed as she squeezed his dick. It was hard enough to break beer bottles with. She guided him into her waiting vagina.

He slid it into her all the way on the first stroke. She was tight from neglect, but she was really juicy and he easily entered her. Stroking at a slow pace, he looked into her eyes and saw the love and lust reflected in them. "I love you, mom."

"I love you too John. Don't stop. Keep fucking me."

John had never heard her use that kind of language before but her knew that it was the language of love. "I'll always love you," he whispered and increased his speed.

She was getting into it now. "Deeper, faster, deeper, faster, OOOHHHH!"

John knew she was ready to cum. Her pussy tightened around his cock and she was bucking hard. "Oh my god!" she cried as she came all over her son's cock.

He could hold off no longer and shot a large load into her trembling vagina.

"You might be a daddy soon," she commented, "I am completely unprotected. What are you going to do if you have fathered a child tonight?"

"I'll stay with you, of course," was his simple answer.

"And how long would you stay with me?"

"I'm no quitter. I would stay with you until you threw me out."

His cock slipped out of his mom. He went to the bathroom and got a washrag and started cleaning her up. Every time he rubbed her pussy, she trembled. He knew she wanted more.

"Do you want to do it again mom?" he shyly asked.

"I'm no quitter, either. Let's do it one more time and then we'll go to sleep."

His cock was rock hard again.

She marveled at his recovery powers as he once again licked her freshly fucked pussy. She moaned and started to wriggle about. He sucked her clit into his mouth and massaged it with his tongue. "I can't wait to try this when I'm not in a cast," she thought. He was kissing her now and she swallowed his tongue. She could taste herself on his lips. "Now," she begged, "do it now!"

He crawled in between her legs and inserted his dick in her waiting vagina.

"Do it fast and hard," she told him.

He slammed into her as hard as he could without hurting her legs. Her breathing got irregular and she was panting hard. He felt her pussy massage his dick as she came on him in a shower of girl juice. He wasn't far behind and again filled her with his young, potent sperm.

As she came down, she murmured, "In a way, I hope I am pregnant."

John smiled at her. "I hope you are too."

Winter gave way to spring and in April she was free of the hated casts. She smiled at John on the way home from the doctor's office. "No more sponge baths," she said with a gleam in her eyes. "Now you'll have to wash me in the shower."

A broad smile was on John's face. He had something to look forward to, after all.

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers