The Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
720 Followers

Misty felt Chance came inside her just has her climax ended He climbed off the bed and settled into the chair, the same Chair she had just been bent over. Seconds later Frank was on top of her. Frank did not kneel between her legs like Chance had. Instead he was all over her. His lips were pressed against hers as his penis entered her. As his cock filled her vagina, his tongue filled her mouth. She felt completely dominated. She closed her eyes and focused on the sensation of fullness.

Misty could not believe what she was experiencing. She had finally accepted that her fantasy was being fulfilled. She was with two men. She was being ravished by two naked strangers. She was doing things she had never done before. When her friends spoke of acts like this, she blushed. And now she was doing those things. But that was not the unbelievable part. What surprised her was she felt the first tingle of another orgasm. Each time Frank rammed his cock into her she inched closer to the edge. Each thrust that pressed his chest against her tits. Each kiss he planted on her lips, her neck, and her ears moved her closer. Then she felt herself go over the edge, into a cauldron of ecstasy. Her skin tingled all over. Slowly the world came back. She felt the bed. She felt Frank.

Suddenly she felt something new. More lips were kissing her. She realized Chance had joined them. Chance put his hands on her breasts, and tugged on her nipples. Frank moaned that he was coming. And once again she was on the edge. Misty wildly bucked her hips against Frank. He may have been done with her, but she certainly wasn't done with him. Not when she was so close.

"Don't even fucking think of stopping," she growled at Frank, "I want your cock inside me. Fuck me harder." Misty barely recognized the voice as her own. Frank complied with her command, thrusting into her over and over. Both Frank and Chance were frantically kissing her. Chance was caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples. This time the orgasm was overwhelming. It made every hair on her body stand on end. It was the same thrill she felt when she bungee jumped, seeing the earth racing towards her. But this was more than an adrenalin rush. A feeling of nirvana washed over every inch of skin. She felt like she was floating in the clouds, then slowly drifting back to earth. She realized Frank was no longer on top of her. He was lying beside her. Chance was slumped on the bed next to her head. She had no memory of them stopping. It seems like only second ago they were both on her like animals.

Slowly the two men got up. Frank untied her. Chance took her hand and helped her stand. Her legs bucked, but he caught her. Chance led them down the hall and into the master bedroom. It was nicely furnished, with a king sized bed against one wall. The three of them walked into the master bath. Before she knew it, they had stripped her clothes off and all three of them were in the shower. Frank and Chance covered every inch of her body with a soapy lather. When they had rinsed her clean, the lead her out and toweled her off. Misty felt like a queen. Without a word they took her to the bed. All three of them climbed in and drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Misty opened her eyes. The sun was streaming in through the window. She was naked and alone. Her eyes adjusted to the light, and she surveyed the room. Folded over the chair by the bed was a satin robe. She slipped it on, and started to explore. She heard voices, and followed them down the hall. She found Frank and Chance two rooms away. Frank was laid out on a message table with a towel draped over his butt. Chance was leaned over him, massaging his leg. Chance only had running shorts on.

She stopped in the doorway to watch them for a few minutes. Chance had both his hands on Frank's thigh, digging his thumbs into Frank's hamstring. The muscles in Chance's arms and back rippled as he worked. She looked at Frank, he appeared very relaxed. Chance's hand switched to Frank's other leg. His fingers slipped up under the towel as he made long strokes up and down Frank's thigh. She started to feel a little excited. A feeling of warmth began to radiate from between her legs, and she felt her nipples stiffen. The previous night had been more sex than she had in the last month, and somehow she wanted more. She continued to watch Chance work on Frank. He was really putting some effort into the massage. She watched as every muscle in his upper body tensed. Both of Chance's hands were on Frank now. Misty put one hand between her legs, slowly stroking herself. As she moved the robe rubbed against her swollen nipples. She imagined being in Frank's place, having Chance put his hands all over her again. Then she realized she didn't need to imagine, she could make that happen.

"It looks like you actually know what you are doing," Misty said as she walked into the room.

"I'm not licensed or anything, but I've taken a few classes," Chance replied.

"I've never been good at giving a massage, any suggestions?"

"Come over her and I will show you."

Misty stepped between them, putting her hands on Frank's back. Chance pressed against her, putting his hands under hers.

"This is a good spot to start. You want to go up and down, mostly using your thumbs."

Misty kept her hands on top of his as they moved up Frank's back. She heard Frank moan quietly.

"Okay, now you try," Chance said as he put his hands on top of hers.

"How am I doing Frank?" Misty asked.

"Fantastic," he groaned in response.

Chance kept his arms around her, guiding her hands all over Frank's body. Chance's body was like a cocoon around her. His chest was against her back; his hips were against her ass.

"What about erotic massage?" she asked.

"I don't think my technique would work for you, but you seem to have pretty good instincts so far. I don't think Frank would object if you wanted to try something out on him."

Frank moaned in agreement.

Misty slipped off her robe and climbed on to the table, straddling Frank's legs. She was pleasantly surprised when Chance climbed up behind her. She tossed the towel to the floor and put her hands on Frank's ass. She pressed her palms into him. He was solid muscle. Misty slid her hands up his spine until they rested on his shoulder blades. Then she moved them out and back down, completing an oval when her hands were on his butt again. She felt Chance press against her. His cock slipped between her cheeks, it appeared his shorts had vanished when he got on the table.

Misty slid her hands forward again, but this time she continued all the way to Frank's neck. She leaned forward and pressed her breasts into his shoulder blades. She felt Frank's buttock tense, and his hips press down. She moved her hands back down again.

When she sat up, Chance whispered in her ear "Let me put some oil on your breasts, I think he will like that."

He poured the warm oil on her tits, and then rubbed it in. His finger caressed her breasts, and his palms pressed again her nipples. Misty leaned down again, putting her tits in the small of frank's back. Slowly she slid them up and down his spine. At the same time, she rubbed her ass against Chance's cock. She continued to squirm between the two naked men for a few minutes.

"Okay, it's your turn on the table," Chance said.

Frank and Chance both got off the table and stood up. Misty lay down on her stomach.

Chance ran his hands from her shoulders to her calves. He poked her back in a few places.

"I think your back is the best place to start. Frank's pretty good with feet if you want the all over experience."

"How can I refuse an offer like that," Misty purred.

Chance pressed his thumbs into her shoulder blade. His fingers worked out the knots in her back. His hands inched down her back. Misty felt him pour warm oil along her spine, and then rub it in. As he pressed down, her nipples rubbed against the massage table. He walked around to the head of the table, sliding his hands up on to her shoulders. Misty closed her eyes and focused on the feeling of his hands rubbing her neck and shoulders. The tension drained from body.

At the same time, Frank was caressing her feet. He wrapped both his hands around her foot, pressing his thumb into the arch. Then he squeezed her foot, almost like he was milking it. When he finished with her feet, Frank began to massage her legs. As his hands moved past her calves and onto her thighs, Misty moaned.

Chance moved so he was standing at the end of the table. He put his hands on her shoulders. Misty kept her eyes closed and focused on the two pairs of hands working towards each other. Chance's thumb pressed into the base of her neck, and his fingertips rubbed the top of her shoulder blades. Franks hands were on her hamstrings now. His fingertips were barely pressing against her ass. She spread her legs slightly to let Frank see her pussy. That was something she would have only done in her imagination only 24 hours earlier. She wondered what had come over her. Her train of thought was derailed when Chance's hand slipped around her ribs, and his fingertips pressed into her breasts. At the same time Frank's hands pressed against her ass. She lifted herself up onto her elbows, allowing Chance to cup her breasts. Misty reached out with her hands and guided Chance's cock into her mouth

Frank watched Chanced caressing Misty's breasts and she gave him a blowjob. He spread his hands out on her ass and squeezed. She responded by spreading her legs and lifting her ass. He moved one hand between her legs, slipping two fingers inside her. She moaned with approval. Her pussy was drenched.

"Are the straps still on that bed?" Misty asked.

"They should be, why, do you want to be tied up again?"

"No, I was thinking I would tie one of you up. Would that bother you?"

"Not I "replied Chance.

"Would not be the first time," commented Frank

"Now I'm really excited. Can we cut the massage short? I don't want Victoria showing up while someone is still tied up."

Chance helped Misty off the table, and the three of them headed for the first bedroom. As they walked, Misty tugged on Frank's towel, causing it to fall to the floor. She brushed her fingers against his erection. They entered the bedroom.

"Which one of us do you want to tie up?" Frank asked.

"Enie, meanie minie Mo.." Misty chanted. When she stopped, she was pointing at Chance.

"Lucky me," he said with a grin.

"Frank, can you help a girl out? I'm not sure how the straps work."

Chance lay on his back, and Frank wrapped the strap around his friends Wrist. Misty watched closely. She had enjoyed seeing Chance giving Frank a massage. Watching Frank tie up Chance was just as exciting. She leaned down and whispered in Chance's ear.

Misty crawled onto the bed and put Chance's head between her thighs. With a firm grip, she grabbed his hair and yanked his head between her legs. Misty moved her hand to the back of his head and pulled it towards her until she felt his lips pressing against her pussy. A moan escaped her lips as Chance began to lick her. With her other hand she motioned Frank to come closer. As soon as he was within reach, she wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

"You get to fuck me when your friend makes me come," she said, and she said it loudly enough to Chance to hear. Then she pressed her lips to his again.

Chance ran is tongue all over her, or at least everywhere he could reach. Having his head pinned between her legs was turning him on. As he licked and sucked on Misty, he found himself thrusting his hip towards her. It was a futile effort, Frank had tied him up very well. She was grinding her hips back and forth, but he managed to keep his mouth on her vagina. His tongue penetrated her over and over again, and he heard her begin to moan.

Misty's tongue wrestled with Franks as she continued to kiss him. As Chance's tongue worked its magic between her legs.Frank put his hands on her breasts. He squeezed them, and rolled her nipples between his fingers. Have both of them kissing and sucking on her pushed her over the edge, and she was swimming in ecstasy.

Misty moved back, putting her head between Chance's legs. Her tongue slid up and down the shaft of his penis. She wrapped her hands around his cock and began to slide them up and down. She felt Frank climb on to the bed behind her. He put one hand on her ass. The tip of his cock pressed against her wet lips. She looked over her shoulder at Frank.

"Stay right there, it's my turn to fuck you" she instructed.

"Your wish is my command," he replied.

Misty pushed back until Frank's entire cock was inside her. She lowered her head and pressed her lips against Chance. Misty began to rock back and forth, making both men slide in and out of her. She reached up and ran her hands through Chances chest hair until she found his nipples. Like hers, they were erect and stiff. She pinched them as her tongue swirled around the head of his cock. A bit of pre-cum leaked into her mouth. She put her hands on his penis as it slipped out of her mouth.

"You don't get to come yet, I have plans for you," she said with a smile. She leaned forward and pressed his dick against her breast, keeping him just on the edge of an orgasm.

She did not have that kind of control of Frank. Over and over he plowed his cock into her pussy. He had one hand cupped around her breast, and the other on her ass. She had plans for him too, and the first part was getting him to come inside her. She clinched her muscles around is dick, and bucked her hips against him.

" Fuck me Frank, Fuck me hard. I want you to come inside me" she screamed at him. She pushed back, driving Frank's penis deep inside her. It had the desired effect. Frank groaned as he erupted inside her. Misty shifted her attention back to Chance. As Frank withdrew his penis from her, she straddled Chance and guided his cock between her legs. Chance moaned as his cock easily slid into her dripping wet pussy. Misty slowly lowered herself on to him. She knew he was on the edge, and wanted to make it last.

"I'm not done with you Frank," she said, glancing over her shoulder. That was all the encouragement he need. Frank climbed on the bed and put his arms around her. She felt is half hard cock against her ass, and his hands on her breasts. She had completely engulfed Chance, and was rocking her hips from side to side, watching the expression of ecstasy on his face. Frank began to kiss her on the neck. Misty began to ride up and down on Chance. At first she went slowly, but each time she fucked him, she went a little faster. Frank's cock began to stiffing as her ass rubbed against him. That feeling was back. As she felt Chance fill her and Frank pinch her nipples a spark of pleasure jumped from her pussy to her breasts. Over and over again she impaled her self on Chance, each time pressing her clit against the base of his cock.

Chance strained against the straps. He could not take his eyes off Misty. He watched as she rose up, and the shaft of his penis emerged from her vagina. She hovered with just the tip of his cock spreading the lips of her pussy, then plunged back down on to him. Frank's hands were covering her breasts, with just her nipples poking out from between his fingers. She was holding him right on the edge of exploding. He heard her breathing begin to quicken. He could feel her contract around his cock, and she closed her eyes. She leaned forward, breaking free from Frank's grip on her tits. Frank followed her down. Misty was sandwiched between two naked, horny men.

"I'm ready for you to come inside me" she whispered in his ear. Then she kissed him, invading his mouth with her tongue. She released his orgasm, and it flooded through him and into her. Misty's breasts pressed against his chest and she squeezed the entire length of his cock as it pumped its load into her.

Misty and Frank both rolled to the side. As she lay between them, she untied Chance. For the first time since Fiona had put the idea of a threesome into her head, she felt satisfied. She would not lie naked in her bed, imaging Frank and Chance fucking her. Not for a few days, at least.

tk5555
tk5555
720 Followers
12